twenty three

"hey, i'm going to go check out." kennadi told alyssa once she found the three shirts she wanted. 

"okay." alyssa nodded, not really paying attention. she was more interested in the yellow dress in front of her. 

kennadi rolled her eyes playfully and made her way to the cash register. she froze when she saw who was behind it. she slowly approached the counter, pushing her clothes towards him. 

cameron looked down at the clothes then looked up, his eyes meeting kennadi's. he inwardly rolled his eyes, picking up one of the shirts to scan it. 

"hey." kennadi said quietly. cameron ignored her and went on to the next shirt. "i didn't know you worked here..." she tried again. 

"you didn't bother to ask." cameron said rather harshly. 

kenandi was taken back by his attitude. she scoffed. "okay look, i don't know what the fuck is your problem. you're the only who hasn't even contacted me in days. i don't need the fucking attitude."

cameron narrowed his eyes towards her. "you tell me that you don't want to see me and call me ugly and i'm not supposed to have an attitude?" 

kennadi furrowed her eyebrows- now confused. "what-"

"why waste my time like that kennadi?" cameron went on. 

kennadi tilted her head. "what on earth are you talking about?"

cameron huffed and dug in his pocket. kennadi watched him fish out his phone and unlocking it; his finger swiped on the screen for a bit before he shoved the phone towards kennadi. 

kennadi skeptically took the phone, reading the messages. "cameron, i never sent these to you." she told him. 

"well someone did." cameron said shoving his phone back in his pocket.

kennadi shook her head again, taking out her own phone. "and i never got any messages from you either." she told him. "the last texts are from the day of our date."

"that's weird." cameron furrowed his eyebrows. "here let me to send you a text." he sent the word hi and showed kennadi. 

"i didn't get it." she shook her head. she went to her settings just to make sure his number wasn't blocked. she wouldn't of even blocked it. she frowned whens he saw his contact. "someone blocked your number on my phone." 

"who would do that?" cameron asked. 

"i dont-" kennadi stopped when she start to think and piece it all together. jack. it was him. that's why he was acting weird and telling her to not to text first. her fist balled at her side as anger rose up in her. "i'll call you later." she said to cameron before stomping away. 

"okay?" cameron was still confused as to what was going on. 

"alyssa we have to go now." kennadi grabbed ahold her wrist, dragging her out the store. 

"what were are we going? what's going on?" alyssa asked while keannadi basically pulled her.

"i'll explain later, just get in the car." she spat, slamming the car door. 

-

"kennadi," katherine, jack's mom, answered the door. "it's so nice to see you."

"hi mrs. gilinsky, is jack here?" she flashed her a big smile to hide the fact that she was about to murder her son. 

"oh yes, he's in his room." she stepped out the way to let kennadi walk inside. 

"thanks." kennadi muttered, quickly jogging up the stairs. she quickly found jack's room. she knew the gilinsky's house like the back of her hand. she burst through jack's door. there lied jack on his bed, typing away on his laptop.

"kennadi?" jack furrowed his eyebrows, pushing the laptop of his lap, standing up. the smile on his face grew wider at the fact that kennadi suddenly came to see him. "i was just about to invite-"

"what the fuck is your problem?!" kennadi yelled using all her force to push jack away from her. 

"woah! what are you talking about?" jack asked, stunned. 

"why the fuck did you block cameron's number off my phone?" she inched closer to jack again, ready to strike again at any given moment. 

jack's face went white as his pupils slightly dilated. oh no, she found out he thought. "kennadi, i-"

"that's not what i fucked asked!" she yelled, shoving him again. "what is your fucking problem, jack?!"

"if you would just let me explain-"

"explain then!" kennadi interrupted for the third time. she was not taking any of jack's bullshit- she was heated. 

"maybe if you would fucking let me talk!" jack yelled back. kennadi crossed her arms across her chest and the silence told jack to continue. "i deleted it because i don't want you talking to him."

kennadi scoffed, "jack, that's not your decision. and the fact that you went behind my back and went on my phone to tell him i didn't want to continue this and that he was ugly! what the hell is up with you gilinsky?"

"you want the truth?" jack asked. 

"no, i want you to lie to me." kennadi replied saractisally, rolling her eyes. 

"i want you all to myself!" jack shouted. "i don't want another guy to have you kennadi williams. you're all mine." kennadi slightly jumped at his raised voice and his words. she was speechless- all she could do was stare at him. "so yeah, i blocked him off your phone. you want to apologize for that shit because i'm not!" 

"you still shouldn't have done it jack!" kennadi managed to say even though it's not even what she wanted. 

"too fucking bad i did." he spat. 

kennadi's breath quickened now as jack hovered over her. she used to say she was never scared of jack- but this moment is different, emotions are everywhere and anything could happen. 

jack's eyes darted from kennadi's eyes to her lips as kennadi remained frozen. 

kiss me she quietly begged him. she wouldn't dare say that out loud. in fact what she said was: "you're a dick."

a smirk curled onto jack's face. "maybe i am." he said, pressing his lips onto kennadi's in a hungry motion.

this was a moment kennadi had waited for since ninth grade, she wasted no time in giving into jack's lips

this was a moment kennadi had waited for since ninth grade, she wasted no time in giving into jack's lips. all the anger inside of kennadi washed away with the rest of her self control; everything she ever felt about jack went down the drain and the only thing on her mind was how good jack's lips felt against hers. 

"you piss me off." jack muttered but didn't dare break the kiss. 

"i can say the same about you." kennadi smiled, capturing jack's lips in between hers.

-----------------------------------------------------

YAY THEY FINALLY KISSEDDDDD

but this isn't the end yet ;) more drama to come of course. 

it's not a fanfic until someone cheats ;))))))

~kacey