Cameron Dallas' Little Sister

By itsnotmarilyn

Have you ever wondered how it would feel if you were Cameron Dallas little sister? Many girls would die to be... More

Taylor Nevaeh Lee Dallas
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
:))
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
read please

Chapter 31

1K 19 6
By itsnotmarilyn

LONG CHAPTER

I helped Hayes and Dylan with the groceries and tried to avoid Sammy and Matt.

It didn't go well, as soon a Matt saw me he gave me a look that said "explain" he was almost at the verge of tears though, I could see it. That made me feel bad.

"Matt those are just rumors! Why would I lie to you?"

"Really Taylor? It's all over social media, there's articles, the fans are freaking out! You lied to me Taylor. Why'd you do it?"

"Matt I'm not lying! Okay yeah our son is named Dylan and so is Dylan, the one over there. But our kids are named "Dylan Alexander and Mackenzie Grace ESPINOSA. Is that not good enough for you?"

"No actually, who knows? I mean you could be doing it for the publicity. Maybe you decided to put my last name to theirs so people wouldn't notice. I'm just saying."

I gave him a disgusted look as I threw the nearest object, which was the remote. So I threw it. It hit him right on the nose. I laughed and flipped him off as I went upstairs with the twins.

"Are you guys hungry?" I asked.
"Yeah mommy" Kenzie replied.
"What about you Dyl?"
"Yeah!"

I carried them to the kitchen and sat them down at the table. Hayes thankfully didn't burn the house down making Mac 'n Cheese so he served the twins some. I gave them fruit juice and went to look for Sammy.

I found him in the bathroom plucking a nose hair out.

"Hey"

"Hey...ow!" he said as he plucked it out. "So...about those rumors..."

"They're not true Sammy. I wouldn't lie to you like that."

"I know tay. I didn't believe them."

"Thank you" I say walking to hug him.

"For what?" he smiled.

"For always staying by my side."

"I'll always be."

After talking with Sam I went back upstairs to get my get my phone. Then I went downstairs to yell at Matt.

"Oh look the slut's back!" I heard a yell from the living room.

I stormed into the room to find Matt with a bottle of beer in one hand and his phone in the other.

I smacked his head. Yeah I know what you're thinking, why don't you just kick him out? He legit called you a slut, well for one, he's drunk, and second, he shouldn't be drunk. He's not 21.

I waited for the twins to finish their dinner and then took them to bed. They did shower when I was gone though.

When they were put to bed and asleep, I decided to hang with the guys. Matt was slurring most of the time but Sam had me keep away from him.

Of course Sam wanted to beat him up for calling me that but he couldn't. There's kids. So he would clench his fist and stare at him.

After awhile, mostly everyone was asleep but me and Matt. He wasn't that drunk. But he said his head was hurting.

I didn't want to but I walked him into the bathroom where the Advil was. Once he had the pill, he stumbled his way back to the living room. I helped him sit down and once he sat he started to lean in.

I would back away but he would get closer.

"Whoa, matt, um what are you doing there?" I awkwardly asked.
"Shh babe" he slurred.

At this point, we were sitting on the carpet floor, I was backing away while Matt was leaning toward me. I pushed his chest back which ended in him falling onto me and we kissed..

"Tay, oh my gosh!" I heard Liv whisper.
"I'll explain but could you possibly get him off me?" I asked. "Oh. Yeah." she laughed.

She finally got Matt off me and we took him to bed.

"Alright. So what happened exactly?"

I explained and her eyes went wide when she found out that Matt and I kissed.

"Please don't tell anybody!" I finished.
"Yeah, I won't. But you'll tell Sam. Right?" she asked.
"Um yeah I don't know when but yeah ill tell him."

She sighed and went to lie down next to Shawn.

I went with Sam and soon ended falling asleep.

Next Day

"Tay wake up" I heard cam say.
"No"
"Taylor"
"No"
"Taylor Nevaeh-Lee Dallas"
"Sorry, who's that?"
"Tay c'mon."
"No, sorry."

After I said that cam pulled my legs off the couch and carried me to the table.

I glared at him from across the table and he smirked.

Matt was hungover but he would occasionally smile at me, which either meant, he's just being nice or he remembers.
Liv and Shawn went somewhere, don't know where.
Carter and Ashlee were eating and so were JJ and Eva.
JG and Madison were taking pictures of eachother.
Aaron, Taylor, and Nash were eating but would stare at the scar on my lip.
Sammy was in the shower and the twins were eating at their small table we bought them a while ago.

When we all finished, actually I don't know what everyone else did but Sam and I took the twins a bath and then changed them.

We all went downstairs and as soon as I saw Cam i jumped him.

"Oww! What was that for?!"
"Cameron, we've lived together almost half our lives, you know better that to not wake me up"
"Saw that coming" he sighed and tried go pry me off. (Is that how you spell it?)

Eventually, he couldn't get me off so everywhere he went, I was there. But I jumped off when he opened the bathroom door. No sister wants to see their brother's friend.

I went to the living room where everyone was and sat criss cross on the floor with Kenzie and Dyl.

Dyl ran upstairs to grab a toy so I yelled:

"Baby boyyyy....where ya at?"

"I'm right here babe tf?" Sammy said.

I cringed and kissed his cheek but then shoved his head and he ended up falling onto me. Oh look, what a coincidence. Smh.

"Hey Tay you can't feel pain right?" Liv asked. She got back from wherever she was.

"No why?"

Being the best friend she is, she slapped me.

"That tickled." I giggled.

Liv couldn't stop laughing she nearly threw up. Shawn rushed her to the bathroom and I walked slowly to the door.

"Karma" I whispered.

She flipped me off and washed her face.

I played with the twins a little until Sam got a call from his mom saying that she wanted to take the kids to lunch and hang out.

Dyl took a mini backpack filled with toys and Kenzie stared at him like "???"

Mama Wilk picked the kids up since she was around our neighborhood.

I was chillin, watching the 100th movie with Sam in the past day, when I got a call I didn't expect.

(Lmao am I the only one cringing at how dramatic that sounded 😂)

I read the name, "Mommy 💕"
I slowly answered it.. Just kidding I was all like:

"Yo, hello. This is Taylor Dallas, is this my mother?"
"Taylor! I didn't think you'd answer."
"Mom, I have no friends beside the guys and their girlfriends. Yes I was going to answer."
"Aha, so how are you guys? I'm so sorry. I never should of told you to do what I said. So how's the baby? How's everything with Sammy?"
"Woah mom, okay.. We're all doing good! And it's fine, I'm not mad, im kind of disappointed but you're my momma, so I forgive you. The babies are doing great! They're 4 years old now. And great mom, but um there's something I need to tell you and I don't want to tell Sam yet."
"Oh, I see. Okay well, summer is now in season, so why don't all you guys come to Cali for a vacation and just cool off? Wait hold on... What do you mean 'babies'?"
"Oh we have twins mom!" they aren't here with me right now but they're names are Dylan Alexander and Mackenzie Grace Espinosa."
"Espinosa? Don't you mean Wilkinson?"
"Uhh no? Pretty sure Cam told you I was prego from Matt?"
"Really? I must've forgotten. Anyways I'll call you tomorrow Tay, sierra just got here and wants me to make her something."
"Okay mommy, it was fun talking to you! Say hi to Sierra and Brent for me please!"
"Will do hunny! Bye"
"Bye"

I hung up and hugged Sam.
It was a great feeling to hear my mom's voice in over 4 years. I was happy and grateful. I then got a text from Sam's mom asking if the twins could stay over night. I said yeah since they have pajamas and extra clothes with her.

Everyone was hungry but they had different ideas on what to eat. We decided to just split up and eat whatever we wanted to. Me, Dylan, Hayes, and Matt wanted to eat Chinese food but Sammy went with Cam, Nash, Liv, and Shawn for chicken.
Some went for burgers and others went for Chipotle.
And the twins were with Sammy's mom and dad.

Anyways, instead of ordering out like we usually do, we ate at the restaurant. I got what I usually get.

(I'm not gonna say what they all got because I dont think you guys care 😂 tbh I dont either)

We ate in silence.

"Does anyone else think this is awkward..?" Hayes asks.
We all chuckle and agree.

I was in a middle of eating an orange chicken when I remembered the JB concert. I jumped up and called Carter. The guys looked at me wierd.

"Yo what's up?"

"Carter when's the JB concert?"

"Well hello to you too"

"Waiting.."

"Next weekend"

"Okay thanks bye Cartah"

"Bye Taylah"

I hung up and continued to eat.

"What was that?" Hayes asked.
"Oh, well I remember the concert of my husband...
"Sam?" Matt asked.
"No" I laughed. "Anyways, Justin, and i asked Carter when the concert is."
"Are you gonna get merch?" Dylan asked.
"Half my closet is merch, I think I'm good." I chuckled.
"Do you have my merch?" Dylan responded.
"No..you have merch?"
"Yeah, here." he gave me his hoodie and I put it on. "To get you started." he said as he straightend his T-shirt he had underneath.
"Thanks but..How did you not fall asleep wearing this? It's so comfortable and smells good!" I giggled and sniffed it.
He chucked and ate.

We finished eating but he boys wanted to go to the mall. And we ended up going.
By the way, it was about 10 in the night when we pulled up to the mall parking lot.

"Why are we here?" I asked.
"To mess around and buy food, I like the food they sell here." Dylan replied.
"Fair enough" I answered.

We stopped at a few stores cause Matt needed new shirts. But I only stopped to get a churro. We ended up going to nearly every store in the mall until we went to the food court.

The guys got some outfits and I had a half eaten churro, a 5Sos t-shirt and matching ones for the kids. #goals

Once we finished eating we went to a couple few stores until we finally left the mall. Not a surprise, Hayes wanted to go to the park.

I was half asleep when we got to the park and Dylan carried me since he saw me hitting my head on the car window as I was falling asleep.

We got there and there were some fans. I was surprised actually because it's almost 1 in the morning and we're all at the park.

They asked to take pictures and we did but I noticed they also took a picture of Dylan carrying me.

"I ship it!" one of the girls whispered to me.

"Wait, she took a picture of you guys right?" Hayes asked.
"Yeah I guess why?" Dylan answered.
Hayes awkwardly laughed. "Wait for the rumors"
I groaned and face palmed my face.

"So it is real?.. You're cheating on Sammy? And you did lie!" Matt yelled.
"No! How many times do I have to tell you!" I said.

He stomped back to the car and we all sighed.

We drove back home in silence as Matt shot me daggers, Dylan drove, and me and Hayes ate chips Dylan had for some reason.
Once in a while I would "aaccidentally" hit Matt.

"Ow" he would say.
"Wasn't me" I say and throw my hands up.
Then he'd roll his eyes.

It was a cool game.

We finally got home and the bombarding questions began.

I couldn't handle all the questions, my head felt dizzy so I went outside for a walk. As I walked out the door I bumped into someone and fell.

My eyesight was clear again and i noticed who it was. It was Dani!
(If you guys don't remember him, he's one of Taylor D's bestfriends.)
I literally jumped on him and we hugged until I couldn't breath.
He went inside to say hello and he accompanied me on my walk.

"So how are the twins?"
"They're great!"
"And how are you?"
"Okay."
"Yeah, I figured, all the drama on social media right?"
"You guessed it."

He sighed and stopped walking.

"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Tay, I know you, just hop on already." he said.
I smiled and got on his back.

We walked a couple few blocks more and then went back home.
The guys ordered pizza so me and Daniel ate the rest that was left.

Then the boys started watching TV.

"Psst..psst!" I made a noise.
"Tay shut up. I know it's you." cam said.
"Well then...Daniel!" I yelled to make cam mad.
"Huh?" Daniel asked confused.
I signaled my hand in my direction because I knew if I talked cam would stand up, chase me, and pin me down.

That has actually happened vefore, he chased me but then I was the one who tricked him and pinned him down.

Daniel finally got then hint and came upstairs.

He followed me mine and Sammy's room and I grabbed a box.

"What's inside?" he asked.
"Memories" I said excited.
"From when?"
"Pretty much since we met."
"Wow, really? Can I see?"
I handed him the box full of photographs, signed t shirts of mine and his name, MagCon tickets, and notes we made to eachother when we were about twelve.

We went through the box nearly in tears while reading the notes.

"I missed you so much" I said sobbing onto Dani.

Honestly, Dani was crying as well that he had trouble speaking.
We stayed hugging until the guys came upstairs to check if we weren't dead.

"Um.." Cam crinkled his eyebrows. "What's going on here?"

"Nothing." I sniffled.

"Are you crying?" Aaron asked.

"A little.."

"You sure about that? Your face is red from the crying." Jack G said.

"Okay yeah maybe alot."

They all nodded and went back downstairs.
Matt was already downstairs though, he's still mad at me.

"Okay well, it was great seeing you guys but I'm gonna be going to find a hotel" Dani said walking to the door.

"Wait. Why don't you just stay here?" I asked.

"No it's okay Tay don't worry." one of my cousin's live around here, I'll be crashing at his place.

"Oh okay."

"But I'll be back tomorrow okay?"

"Okay!" I say excited.

"I love you" he says.

"I love you too!" I yell as he closes the door behind him.

"Look at you Taylor! Already got another man!" Matt says.
"He's my bestfriend."
"That's how it starts."
I roll my eyes and sit down on the couch.

"Where's the remote?" I ask.
"I don't know" Aaron says.
"Stand up"
"What? why?"
"You might be sitting on it! Stand up."

Aaron groaned and stood up. It was under his butt.

I grabbed it before he could and turned the TV on to Disney Channel. They looked at me nasty since I changed their favorite show, but I smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know I said I will be putting Noah in this chapter but I want them to kinda bump into eachother. So that will be happening in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 749 15
Angelica Alex is Cameron Dallas's younger sister. Them being 6 years apart never bothered them, they always got along. Them getting mad at each other...
3.5K 252 81
Skyler a part time YouTuber, who is also a big fan of Cameron Dallas goes to a MAGCON event. Does moving in with Cameron affect her friendships when...
15.4K 376 75
This book is a MAGCON fanfiction/Cameron Dallas fanfiction This book will have the original 9 boys from MAGCON as well as Hayes Grier, Kian Lawley, J...
212K 2.9K 94
•*•*Hayes Grier FanFictoin•*•* Emma Dallas. Cameron Dallas's little sister. Very messed up girl. She never thought Cam loved her, Her parents died wh...