Chapter 14

Taylor's POV

Cam woke me up since apparently it was noon. So anyways I hate him right now. However everyone has hanging around our room, for me to wake up so we could make breakfast or lunch or brunch. Anyways Emma and Kayla made it. Once they finished everyone sat down to eat.

Brunch conversations:

Emma: guys, Kayla and I are literally the best cooks in the world.
Kayla: I agree.
Tay D: hahahah you funny this taste like plastic. Plus you haven't tried mom's tacos... They're bomb.

They both gave me a snotty look while Madison snorted from holding in her laugh.

Cam: mom's tacos are bomb tho.

End of brunch conversations

We had a day off in Hawaii. Everyone has lazy to go to the beach or actually do something productive. So they insisted on having a YouTube/Netflix movie day.

I called dibbs on getting to chose what we wanted to watch first. So if course I chose to watch The Janoskians or Dare Sundays to be exact. Anyways we watched "HOTDOG EATING CONTEST" and we were at the part where Daniel and Beau throw up.

I guess Emma couldn't handle the barf so she ran to the bathroom. Matt went to go check in her. According to herself she was dying. Actually half the boys were cringing at Daniels barf.

After my turn was finished. It was Carter's turn and he chose to listen to Justin Bieber's "Love Yourself"

" OH MY GOD IT'S MY HUSBAND!!!!!" I yelled.

"Not again" cam stated.

You see, I have a lot of husbands. ( did I spell that right?)

After everyone got their choice of deciding most of us fell asleep.
Luckily we didn't have our flight in the early morning. We have it in the afternoon tomorrow. So it's like a day and a half off.

Later that evening everyone ended up sleeping in our room, I was cuddled with Sammy. If you're wondering, yes, I still have a crush on him. I just don't show it.

~~~~~~~~
This chapter sorta sucked... But hey I love when I make tay slay. That rymhed. Anyways bye for today.