Chapter 33

Someone was playing with my hair while I was asleep and me being me, got scared and rolled off the bed. onto the floor.

"Boi, don't be doing that." I say giving Cam a glare.

He laughed and attempted to make a braid on my hair but I slapped his hand away.

"Don't touch my hair, your fingers smell like hot dogs!" I yelled.
He practically died of laughter and threw a shoe at me.
So I threw a punch at him.
He yelled "oww!" and I told him to stop whining, since that didn't even hurt. But he was just screaming.

"Let's go to the beach, let's go get away aye what they gonna say.." Nash yelled at the top of his lungs.
"Stop"
"Haters" he said and shook his head.
"It is literally three in the morning, shut the hell up already." I say. "I also want a donut and Sammy, where is he?" I add.
"He went to the gas station that's somehow open, to get donuts."
I smiled and cheered.

"Where are the twins?" Aaron asked.
"Asleep" I said and laughed.
We laughed together for no reason.

I went upstairs to grab my phone and then went back downstairs. I surprisingly had 4 messages, two from Sammy saying, "Good morning, babe" and "Hey do you want a dog looool"
I told him I do want a dog but he responded with, "it's three in the morning where do I get a dog? Lololol"
Anyways, one was from Noah, from last night, saying, "Hey, so I was wondering, if we could hang out to ya know, learn more about us, since we have the same face and all.."
I told him sure, but not these few days.

And the last text was from my mom, she sent me a poop emoji, and then added "that's you, it's sierra btw lolol"

I laughed and turned my phone off.

"Let's goooo now!" I yelled.
"We need your boyfriend and the donuts, I mean, mostly the donuts but still." JJ said.
"Oh yeah huh" I giggled.

I got mine, Sam's, and the twins luggage downstairs to be ready.

At last, Sam finally came and everyone ate donuts and watched TV until it was time to go.

We packed everything into the car and whilst Sam and the guys packed the last bags, Matt and I went upstairs to get the twins since they were still asleep.

"Oh sheet I almost fell" I whispered and laughed.
Matt laughed and we went to the car to put the kids into their seats.

Before we left I packed snacks for the twins and their 2 toys they can't live without.

Once we were all settled in the cars, because we needed two cars after all. I got a message from Sierra as I was about to get goldfish.
"Hey tay, wanna work out when you get here?" the text said.
"Lol no" I responded.
She sent a crying/laughing emoji face after.

"Are we there yet?" I asked shuffling around my seat.

"We literally left 10 minutes ago.." Matt said.

"When did you get here?" I asked him.

"When my mom and dad decided to, ya know.." he said.

"I don't mean that, I mean, I thought you were in the other car."

"Oh, well, you guys had snacks, they didn't."

"Who else is here that we didn't notice?" I asked.
I looked back and saw Matt, Cam, Aaron, and JJ.

I asked Sammy where we are headed first but he didn't know either so he had to call Nash, who was in the other car.

They eventually figured out where to go and we were off.

(A/N: I don't even know how they get from Canada to California so skip to when they get closer to California.)

We boarded off the plane and now at a gas station because some of us had to the bathroom and hungry.

We all finished and got some food that they sold at the gas station we were at.

"Oooo can we stop at Mexico?" I asked.
"What? Why?" Sam chuckled.
"Tacos!" Kenzie, Dyl, and I yelled.

"Oh my gosh, shut up! I'm tryna sleep! Jeez!" Aaron said.

I giggled and he gave me a glare. I held up a cheestick, "Want one?" I smiled.
He nodded his head and I tossed it at him.
"I love...." I got cut off by Sammy, "Sam" he said.
"Well, yeah but I was gonna say, cheese" I say.

Well, Sammy didn't stop at Mexico so, we were bummed but eh.

*Skip to when they get to Gina's house*

I helped everyone who was staying at mom's house, get their bags out of the car and then went inside.

I dropped my bag as I saw Noah sitting down watching TV.
We both had a confused look on our faces.

"What are you doing here?" he asked me.
"I'm here to visit my mom, what are you doing here?"
"The same thing"
I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion and so did he.

"Mom!" we yelled at the same time but put our hand over our mouths after.

"Oh! Great! You guys met?" she said coming down the stairs.

We nodded out heads and pointed to eachother with a what? Look on our faces.

"Oh yes, um well, story time!" she laughed.

We all sat down and listened.

"Okay well, you and Noah are actually twins, which I'm pretty sure you noticed aha. Um so, you guys have the same mom, me, but different dads as Cameron and Sierra. Your guys' dad is actually, well, I'm not sure. But, Dan, or you might know as, "your dad" adopted you guys, so that's why you're a Dallas! And, you didn't know eachother until now because you, Tay, were with me most of your life, but Michael, your real dad, got custody of Noah, so um yeah." she awkwardly laughed and hugged both Noah and I.

"Well, I've always wanted a little sister!" Noah said and chuckled.
"We're twins, what you mean boy?" I ask helping Kenzie put on her sandals.
"Mom told me I was born 5 minutes before you." he said.

"5 minutes man, not 5 years." I responded.

He playfully rolled his eyes and said, "are they our cousins?"

"No, they're my twins" I smiled.

His widened his eyes and said, "but how? You literally look 15 for an 18 year old, turning 19."

I laughed and pinched his arm.

"Aye don't do that!" he screamed.

Mom said she made food so we all went to eat, which was, chicken enchiladas.
Kenzie and Dyl said they were tired a few minutes after they were done so Noah helped me take them upstairs to bed.

"They're so cute" he whispered.
"Like me." I flipped my hair.
"You mean me because we have the same face" he questioned.
I gave him a ??? Kind of face and went back downstairs but I stayed in my old room with the twins. A few minutes later, someone opened the door and it was Sammy. We fell asleep after a few minutes of cuddling.

If you're wondering, the twins slept on my bed and Sammy and I made a bed kinda thing on the floor with alot of blankets.

~~~~~~
Well....what a thriller. ☺