Chapter 18

I woke up because of my alarm... And noticed I was still in my box. I waited till everyone woke up so we could eat something. Cause my butt is asleep and I'm not gonna stand up. Around 10 everyone woke up and decided to go to eat at Denny's. (Do they have Denny's in Australia?)

I took a shower and dressed in a black crop top and rolled the sleeves a little, blue jean shorts, and for shoes I wore my Winnie The Pooh vans, as for my hair I did a waterfall braid down.

Once everyone was ready we left to go down to the lobby so we could call an Über. We got in the elevator and I texted Jai.

~text~ (italic- tay) (bold- jai)

T: you should wake up.
T: and talk to me.
T: cause I'm more awesome than sleep.
T: nah I'm just playing, sleep is awesome.
T: Jaiiiiii
J: morning angel.
T: oh hey you aren't dead.
J: nope alive and watching TV
T: anyway, would you like to come to Denny's with us?
J: for sure!
T: Great. We'll be at the hotel, the rest of the guys could come to if they want.
J: I'll ask em, they'll probably ignore me, but I'll ask
T: haha, I'll see you in a bit.

After texting Jai I asked Cam if it's okay if the guys came. He answered sure and we waited till the guys arrived. They came in a matter of 10 minutes. The guys hugged me and we then called two Über's cause we weren't gonna fit in one car.

We got to Denny's and I had to order off the "adult menu" because the old lady didn't let me have the kids menu because I was "too old". Anyways I ordered a "Rudolph Pancake Breakfast" and for a drink I ordered Shirley Temple (it's sprite with cherry flavor.)

After everyone ordered their food, the lady brought drinks and then after awhile she brought the food. Throughout breakfast I could see Emma staring at Jai. I texted Matt
"Check yo girl". He looked at his phone and looked back at me confused. I nodded my head at Emma. He texted back " Check Jai." I looked at Jai and I saw he was staring at a lamp post while eating. I scrunched my eyebrows together and looked at Matt.

"tay, are you going to sign up for dance this year?" Cam asked.
"Probably." I answer thinking about it.
"You dance?" Beau asks.
"Yeah lyrical, ballet, and jazz." I say.
" groovy" Jack J answers.
"I see what you did there!" I look at him while laughing.

We were about to leave we were just waiting on Aaron to finish his pancake.

" Where are we flying to tomorrow?" Matt asks.
" Oh, Bart texted me and said we won't have to fly tomorrow cause we have a show in Sydney." Shawn says.

After Aaron finished the pancake, which I helped him with. We went back to the hotel Beau, James, Daniel, Luke, and Jai invited me to see K
"Krampus" (I don't know if it's in theaters, I don't live in Australia). I asked Cam if I could go he said yeah. Hayes being the snoop he is asked if he could come too. So I asked Luke.

" Luke is it alright is Hayes comes along?"
"Yeah it's fine, the more the merrier!" He smiles.

Hayes and I and the rest of the guys leave to the Cinemas. We arrived and ordered popcorn and drinks. The room was nearly empty when we walked in. I sat between Jai and Hayes. And we waited 'till the movie started. The movie started and we were at the part where Max looses his temper and writes a Christmas card for Santa but he then gets mad again and rips the card up and the paper flies away then a storm happens. (Shout out to Wikipedia)

After awhile the movie ended and we were getting ready to leave the theater.

"Ya know, all that wouldn't have happened if the kid just chilled."

The guys laughed and agreed. While driving back we got hungry so we went to buy Taco Bell. We all ordered tacos and ate while the sun set. Before Hayes and I had to leave back to the hotel we wanted to go to the park. Daniel had his backpack and weirdly had a soccer ball inside.

We split into group and it was
Team 1: James, Luke, and Me
Team 2: Hayes, Daniel, Jai
And Beau got to choose what team he wanted to be in he chose 2.

"Gonna go down Brooks" I yell.
"We'll see about that Dallas" I hear Jai yell back.

Let's just say this game was serious. But my team won 11-10.

"What's that smell?" I ask Jai, "Victory!" I scream.
Jai and Beau laugh at my excitement.

"Wait hold on, I think that smell was Luke's armpit." I add laughing while Luke sniffs his pit.

After a long day of fun we had to go back to the hotel. We rode back and Jai walked with Hayes and I. Hayes went inside the room first and Jai and I hugged.

"Thanks for today, it was the best, you're the best." I whispered.
"It was only the best because you were part of it." Jai says while smiling down at me.
"Tay, where's my hoodie that you took last week?" I hear Hayes yell from inside.
We kiss goodnight before leaving.

"Um, I think it's in my suitcase." I answer him while pointing at my suitcase laying on the floor.

"Hey Sammy!" I yell jumping next to him on the bed.
"Tay!" He yells and focuses back on his phone.

After Hayes finished taking a shower I took one after him because I smelled like sweat and grass. Once I got out of the shower I changed into a hoodie that I stole from Jai the other day and my Adidas sweatpants. I also wore my black Nike socks.

I was pretty exhausted from all the running at the park so once my head hit my pillow I was out like a light.

~~~~~~~
Thoughts?