Chapter 11

It's morning and we are at the airport waiting for our  flight. Most of the boys are still asleep while I'm here mad for waking up at freaking 5 AM. Anyways we have Magcon Nevada,Vegas. After waiting awhile and the boys as well as Mahogany, putting up with my morning attitude, our flight was finally  called.

As soon as I got on that plane and into my seat I went straight to sleep. However it was not comfortable.

•••••••••••••Skip Plane Ride•••••••••••

We are now in Vegas and in the hotel waiting for the room orders. Finally Bart came. The room orders were

1: Taylor D, Matthew, Emma, and Daniel
2: Cameron, Kayla , and Jack J
3: Aaron, Jack G, and Taylor C
4: Nash, Shawn, and Carter

"And there's going to be 4 people sharing a room." Bart added. "Bart do I have to share with them I mean I could switch!" I explained since I didn't want to share with them knowing Emma and Matt will be making out. "I'm sorry taylor but you can't" said Bart. "Okay, I guess" I tried not to seem selfish and rude. I mean I did get a room with Daniel, so.

Alright so we have Magcon tomorrow and right now I'm on my phone so supposedly Kian is coming cause Cam told me but nah I don't believe him. You might wonder why, see...

~ FLASHBACK ~
Cam: Heey Tay okay so I have the best news ever for you!
Tay: what
Cam: Kian's coming!
Tay: NO WAY!!
Cam: Yeah he'll be here in 10 minutes
~ 10 Minutes later ~
"Cam isn't Kian supposed to be here already?"
"Taylor, I was just kidding... Oh my... You should've seen your face! Cam said while taking pauses to laugh.
~ END OF FLASHBACK~

"Tay Kian's coming!" Cam said. "Don't play like that" I said while still on my phone not paying attention to him.
All of the sudden I hear a familiar voice. "Is that...?" I ask Cam. He then appears in the doorway. "KIAN!!" I yell while running to him. "TAYLOR!" He then yells back.

"WHAT!?" a tired and anxious Taylor Caniff knocks on the door. " NOT YOU!" I yell.

Okay so Kian and I are close since we basically sort of lived together. We're best friends we went to elementary, and middle school, but then in high school he moved. I didn't really see him or was in contact with him. Until now.

"KAYLOR!" Cam shouted. Kaylor was like out best friend ship name. "YA KNOW IT!" I screamed.

Daniel then walked in  and looked at Kian and I back and forth I'm guessing he thought we were together. "Daniel, this is Kian, and Kian this is Daniel" I said while smiling. "You guys aren't together... Are you?" " No, she's my best friend!" Kian answered. I then hear him sigh in relief. Weird.

"Anyway what room did you get Kian?" "Actually the one across from you guys!" He answers. "Awesome!" I add.

All the boys and girls are in my/our room. We're going to find a place to eat. Kayla was in the bathroom getting ready. I just went in my sweatpants and my Jack and Jack sweatshirt.

We finally found somewhere to eat, we found Peter Piper Pizza and decided to eat there. After we all finished eating we decided to go back to the hotel. I'm pretty sure everyone was tired, they all ever into their rooms. I said night to everyone and headed on into my room. I saw Dani in disgust while looking at Matt and Emma. Yeah. I would too. they're making out... Again.

I gagged which caused them to roll their eyes. "If you keep doing that they're gonna fall off!" I warned,

"I'm sharing with chu!!!" I screamed at dani"
"Ughh..okay." He said pretending to sound annoyed.
"Hurtful... You big boob!" I said laughing.
"What?" Daniel laughed.

"GOODNIGHT AMERICA!" I screamed while laying down which caused Matt and Emma to shoot up. Dani was already asleep, he's used to it, whenever we had sleep overs ( we've know each other for a LONG time) I would scream.

"Be quiet" dani groaned trying not to laugh from Matt and Emma shooting up.
"I know you wanna laugh. Don't hold back"I whispered to him while laughing.

It was now midnight and I couldn't sleep, so I went to the lobby to at least find a vending machine. On the way there I heard footsteps coming my way.
I started freaking out so I fell. Then I saw Nash.
"Oh my god Nash! You scared me!" I whisper yelled trying to breathe again.
"Oh..Yeah...sorry. What are you doing?" He said. "Finding a vending machine since I'm hungry!" "Typical Taylor Dallas" "you know it!"

"I was actually hungry too. You wanna go with me to Taco Bell?" Nash asked.
"Yeah. Thanks, let me go get my money." "No, I'll pay" he smiled. "Thank you!" I returned the smile.

We got to taco bell and ordered through the drive thingy. We also are in the rental car. As we were eating I felt eyes staring at me. I looked back and forth at the window. Until I noticed it was Nash's eyes.

"What?" I asked while laughing.
"You're beautiful" he answered.
"Not too bad yourself!" I joked.

Once we had our conversation, we headed back to the hotel. On the way to the hotel, Nash had his hand on mine.

We are at the hotel now. I thanked Nash, but he stopped me.

"Taylor, I've liked you since the first time I saw you, that time Daniel cheated on you. I wanted to be the one who comforts you. I guess Matt beat me to it. I saw the way you looked when you saw Matt and Emma. I won't hurt you! Taylor Naveah Lee Dallas will you do me the greatest honor of being my girlfriend?"
"Yes"
I saw that beautiful smile appear on his face.

"I'll see you in the morning!" Nash said while kissing my cheek and heading back to his hotel room.

I then went back to my room and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Them Nash feels! 💆
Does anyone have any ideas for the next chapter? 🙋
Halp... By the way does anyone want to be one of the boys girlfriends? ✋