He's Dangerous

By namelesschay

He's horrendous. He's intimidating. He's the murderer. And HE'S DANGEROUS More

He's Dangerous
PLEASE READ
Dangerous Encounter #1
Dangerous Encounter #2
Dangerous Encounter #3
Dangerous Encounter #4
Dangerous Encounter #5.1
Dangerous Encounter #5.2
Chapter 6?
Dangerous Encounter #7
Dangerous Encounter #8
Dangerous Encounter #9
Dangerous Encounter #10.1
Dangerous Encounter #10.2
Dangerous Encounter #11

Dangerous Encounter #6

164 7 3
By namelesschay

Dangerous Encounter #6

Nagising ako sa biglang pagvibrate ng cellphone ko sa ilalim ng unan ko. Pikit-mata ko itong kinuha at tiningnan kung sinong tumatawag.

"Buwisit naman French, ang aga-aga, nang-iistorbo ka!" I whisper-shouted in a sleepy voice, rolling to the other side.

"Really girl?! The last time I checked it's almost 9 in the morning already." She said in a bitchy tone.

I checked the clock beside my bed.

8:49 am

Ano bang problema niya?

"So?" I raised an eyebrow.

"What so? Don't you remember what we will be doing this day, really?" She almost shouted on the line.

"Wh-" I looked at the calendar across the wall. It reads July 17.

July 17.

July 17.

Wait.

July 17.

"Oh my fucking gosh, Frencheska!" I literally shouted and quickly jumped off the bed, still not hanging up. Today is Friday and it's our first photoshoot day! I mean. Dati na kaming nagmomodel pero this time, sa malaking kumpanya na ang contract namin! Shit. The call up time is 9:30am. If we get late, we will miss our opporturnity. Good thing, walang klase ngayon dahil may General Assembly ang mga professors.

"Bitch, why didn't you bother tell me yesterday or even last night? So I could've at least prepare for this day!" I howled, grabbing the towel, heading to the bathroom.

"Why?! You aren't my responsibility. You should've reminded yourself!" She groaned. A crease formed between my eyebrows.

"Well, you could have AT LEAST reminded me. You know how forgetful I am." I put my phone away from my ear and changed it to speaker and then took my clothes off.

"Wow, so is this my very fault, really?" She chuckled sarcatically.

I didn't respond to her reply. For her to know how serious I am. This event is very important to us.

I can sense that she rolled her eyes, "Okay okay, I'm sorry. I owe you three favors, is it okay?"

"Pick me up by 9 quarter." I said while brushing my teeth.

"Fudge, you know how much I hate coming to your house." She hissed.

"Don't be too maarte! Malalate na tayo." I said straightly and hung up.

It took me only 10 minutes to take a bath. It's 20 minutes early than my usual. I hurriedly pulled the doors of my closet, and dug into my clothes. I pulled out a pair of black shorts, a fitted gray v-neck shirt and quickly put it all on.

Tumingin ako saglit sa orasan. 9:10 am. Shit. I still had to pack the clothes needed in the photoshoot within 5 minutes.

I hurriedly combed my hair. Put my watch onto my wrist.

May narinig akong bumusina. Sumilip ako saglit sa bintana, at nakita ko ang sasakyan ni French nakaparada sa harap ng bahay namin.

"Dear, nandyan na sila French, sinusundo ka na." Lumingon ako at nakita si Mommy na nakatayo sa may pintuan.

"Uhm, pakisabi po kila French na pababa na po ako, aayusin ko lang po yung mga damit ko." I told mom while putting on my high-cut black Chuck Taylors.

"No need, Genie, I already packed it all last night while you were snoring. I put it under your bed." She said, crossing her arms.

I smiled at her. "Thank you so much, Mom!"

"Anything for you, my dear." She smiled back.

I reached for the pink luggage bag and the black kit where I put my makeup, under my bed.

I grabbed my gray batman hoodies, my phone and wallet.

"I'll be back past 6pm, Mom." I kissed her in her cheek before I left my room and headed to the stairs.

"Tell me if you'll be able to catch up for dinner, Genie. Take care." She said loudly.

"I will. Bye!" I said before I closed the main door.

I saw French leaning by her car, her arms are crossed. I could say that she's irritated already.

"Alam mo kung tinutulungan mo ko dito edi sana mas lalo tayong mapadali kaysa sumisimangot ka dyan." I mumbled irritately.

She rolled her eyes, and opened the trunk of her car. She quickly helped me lift my baggage to put it inside.

"This will be the last time na pupunta ako dito sa inyo. Really." She muttered, rolling her eyes."

Sinimangutan ko siya at sinabing, "Ba't ba napakaallergic mo sa bahay namin ha? Ano bang meron sa'yo?"

Tiningnan niya ko nang walang ekspresyon ang mukha, "Napakalayo naman kasi nito sa bahay namin."

"Girls, what the hell. May itatagal pa ba kayo? It's already 5 minutes before 9:30." I turned my head to where the voice came from. Nakita ko si Bree na nakasilip sa amin mula sa loob ng kotse.

I just rolled my eyes at her. And French finally closed the trunk of her car. I saw her eyes went up as if she was looking at something then rolled her eyes. I reached for the front passenger's car door and hopped inside.

"Seriously, Genie. Ba't antagal mo?" Bree snapped as soon as I closed the car door.

"What the hell, big deal? I just woke up late." I said straightly without looking at her.

"Drive as fast as you can manage, French." Lily commanded, nodding at her.

"By the way, girls, we should be coming home by 4pm. May gagawin pa tayong project sa Differential Calculus." Bree, the ever geek, told us as she put foundation on her face. And French started conquering the road.

----

July 17, 2015; Friday, 12:48pm

"Okay 1, 2. Pose!"

After our second to the last shot. Bree and I made our ways to switch places, so did Lily and French.

This photoshoot was for one of the famous clothing line in Seoul and for the benefit of the street children. But unlike the others, they kept this very confidential. Mananatili itong confidential hanggang mailabas ng kumpanya ang BTS ng photoshoot namin ngayon. Out of 450 models, only 7 will be chosen for this photoshoot. And luckily, napili kaming apat. I'm wondering who got the other three slots.

"Aaaaaannnddd." The photographer finally captured the last shot.

"Okay! We're done! Thanks for your cooperation!"

"Thank you." We said in chorus.

We were about to leave our places, when a lady, maybe about 5'6" tall, the organizer I think, stepped forward and smiled.

"Okay girls, you did really great. You look really good in the eyes of the camera."

We slightly bowed our heads and smiled eventually.

She clapsed her hands then continued. "But unfortunately, we aren't done yet. You have still more 5 shots to make after the other girls' turn. We will be combining your group to their group for that set. And it would be for the billboards."

"For how many hours would we have to wait?" I said straightly. I suddenly remembered that we still have a project on Differential Calculus to be done immediately.

She pursed her lips then smiles, "It wouldn't take long, really. Could you wait at least for an hour?"

I looked at my bestfriends, seeking for reactions. Then finally Lily spoke,

"Yes, we could Ma'am."

She smiled widely. "Okay. Thank you for understanding. You may have your break." She then turned around and walked away.

"Girls, punta lang akong restroom saglit." Sabi ko sa kanila habang nag-aayos sila ng kanilang mga gamit. Pinatong ko ang suot kanina na gray na hoodies. I got my kit on the table and made my way to the restroom.

As soon as I reached for the door, I heard some voices chitchatting and murmuring. I think it was from the room beside the comfort room. I stepped sidewards, enough to hear those mouths.

"...yung mga babae?"

"Bakit? Sila ba yung kinuha?"

"Oo, galing sa dun sa unibersidad kung sa may naganap na krumal-dumal na krimen."

I gasped, but I still managed to listen carefully.

"Ay doon ba sila galing?"

"Oo nga, yan kaya yung pinakamalaking kasong nahawakan nang kapulisan ngayong taon na may kinalaman ang mga estudyante."

"Eh sabi ni boss, isa sa kanila ay related dun sa kriminal?"

ANO?!

"Oo. At isa sa tatlong yun may kinalaman din sa krimen."

"Eh bakit sila yung kinuha?"

"Hindi ko alam kay-

I almost panicked when someone held my wrist. I quickly turned my head to my left.

"What the heck naman Bree, ginulat mo naman ako." I whisper-shouted, my eyebrows met.

She let go of my hand, "Ano ba kasing ginagawa mo dito? Akala ko ba magCCR ka?" She mumbled, confusion formed her face.

"M-magCCR nga ako." Sinabi ko sa kanya sabay bukas ng pintuan.

Pagkapasok na pagkapasok ko sa pintuan ay nagulat ako sa nakita ko.

Shit. Paanong nandito sila?

Aecie dropped her eyes on me through the reflection of the mirror. She narrowed her eyes in confusion.

"What the fuck are you doin' here?" She snorted and the 2 other girls to her right looked at our direction.

I sighed heavily and sensed that Bree closed the door behind us.

"Hindi ba dapat ako ang nagtatanong niyan sa inyo?" I crossed my arms and continued. "Ano ang ginagawa niyo dito?"

Aya turned to us. "Obviously, we're here for the photoshoot, duh?!" She then rolled her eyes and continued on what she was doing.

Photoshoot? Did they mean--

What the fuck really.

"What the fuck really, Genie." Bree suddenly whispered behind me, repeating the thought. Then it finally came to my realization.

"So you are the second group?" I hissed, shifting my weight to the other side.

"Yes, we are." Aya said straightly without looking at us.

"Why are you--" she pauses for a moment then smirked. "Oh." Ara walked towards us so did the two.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards the counter, ignoring their presence.

"Kaya pala parang gusto ko nang magbackout kanina. Cause I'll be working with these pathetic whores." And they laughed astonishingly.

"Gusto ko yung pathetic whores." Aecie even commented and they continued laughing.

"Siguro panget ang magiging kalalabasan nitong photoshoot natin."

"At magiging cheap."

"Kawawa naman yung clothing line."

"Oo nga eh, tumanggap pa ng mga losers."

"Correct, losers na nga trying hard pa."

They continued laughing.

I found my hands curled up on the counter.

Genie magpigil ka. Magpigil ka. Wag mo nang patulan magpigil ka.

"Oh my gosh, you're right. Super trying hard."

"Akala mo mga totoong models eh."

"Siguro may kapit yan dito kaya nakapasok."

I shut my eyes. And gritted my teeth.

"Siguro inakit nila yung organizer."

"Ewww. Mga sluts talaga."

"Lahat siguro sila nagmana sa mga nanay nilang malalandi din."

And that snapped my ears. That was really below the belt.

The next thing I knew was that Aya was on the floor, her hands were on her face.

I took a deep breath and cursed.
"NAGPIPIGIL LANG AKO SA MGA SINASABI NIYO KAYA AYAW KO KAYONG PATULAN. PERO NAKAKARINDI KASI YANG MGA BIBIG NIYO."

I found myself standing in front of them. Bree was holding both my arms as if she was stopping me. Aecie and Ara were helping Aya to get up.

"PINALALAMPAS KO LAHAT NG SINASABI NIYO SA AMIN. PERO YUNG IDAMAY NIYO MGA MAGULANG NAMIN NA WALA NAMANG KINALAMAN DITO. ABA GAGO, THAT'S A DIFFERENT ISSUE."

I forcely get the grip of her hands off my arms.

"NGAYON GUSTO NIYO NG GULO? HA. GUSTO NIYO? SIGE PAGBIBIGYAN KO KAYO. BUT IF YOU THINK THAT I'LL MAKE THIS EASY FOR YOU. WELL YOU'RE PURELY WRONG. I'LL TELL YOU." I got my kit on the table and continued.

"YOU BUMPED THE WRONG GIRLS." I hissed through my teeth.

I was heading towards the door, Bree was following me, when I heard someone screamed for help. I also heard some heavy footsteps passing by quickly.

I looked at Bree, and raised my both eyebrows and mouthed "What was that?". She just shrugged her shoulders, bakas sa mukha niya ang pagtataka. She just put her hands on my arm and squeeze it. I was about to pull the door.

But who could that be?

Then after a few seconds, something left my ears in a state which you were close to being deaf. What was happening? I don't know. I literally shivered and the next thing I know, my heart was pounding. I can't be wrong with what I heard.

Gunshot.

---

-NamelessChay-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 4K 87
Apat na taon ng kasal si Shu sa isang lalaking ni minsan ay hindi pa niya nakikita o narinig manlang ang boses. Palibhasa ay hindi naman siya dapat a...
3M 183K 60
As far as she remembers, she's the obsessed one. Laila does some crazy things while secretly fangirling over the campus semi-cal cutie, Asher James P...
1M 32.8K 43
(Game Series # 10) Tali coursed through life with ease. Coming from a family full of lawyers, she knew that getting a job would not be a problem. Kai...