'Cause I Can (Captain America...

Por Madswashere

"Come on Charlie!" I said, hurrying my little dog. We ran towards the door, but it was too late. The door had... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Book 2!

Chapter 27

298 13 35
Por Madswashere

That was an interesting morning. With an interesting person. After Ev left, Ricky and I went to go clean up the mess that she left. I picked up the bowl and rinsed it off in the sink while Ricky started mopping up the cereal and milk. I put Charlie on the ground and helped Ricky mop up the floor.

"Thanks." He said, smiling at me.

"No problem." I responded.

Just then, Steve walked in. He looked down at the mess.

"What happened in here?" He asked.

"Ev wanted breakfast." I answered.

Steve nodded and went to the fridge for food.

"By the way, thanks for the blanket last night." Ricky said, smirking slightly.

"How'd you know it was me?" Steve asked.

"Telepathy."

I smiled as I looked up at Ricky's green eyes. We stood up and threw away the paper towels. I went through the fridge and grabbed myself some Lucky Charms.

"So," Ricky said, intertwining his fingers with mine, "what do you want to do today?"

"Um, I don't know. What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Anything you want to do." He replied, smirking.

I laughed and started eating my breakfast.

"We found out more about Evelyn and Spencer. I've decided that they will be staying."

Ricky and I looked at each other.

I'll make sure he doesn't touch you. Ricky said in my mind.

Dang, telepathy's cool. I smiled at Ricky and he smirked.

Thanks.

I inwardly laughed at my Rickyroo and looked back at Steve.

"So since they're staying, they will have to share rooms. Spencer will be in your room, Ricky and Evelyn will be in your room, Maddy." He said, looking at both of us.

"Okay." I said.

"So you'll need to help them move in. Tony has some things coming in for them today." Steve said as he walked out of the kitchen.

"Well," I said once he was gone, "I guess we know what we are doing today now."

"Hey, how about this," Ricky said, taking both of my hands, "when we are done helping them move in, tonight I'll take you out to dinner and a movie."

"Will the dinner be pizza?" I asked.

"Yes, yes it will."

I grinned widely. I love pizza.

"Do you still want to see "Alice Through the Looking Glass"?" Ricky asked.

"Yes!" I squealed.

I've been waiting for this movie forever!

"The stuff is here you guys. I'll help you by taking the things upstairs and making the beds and desks and dressers." Steve said, popping his head in.

"Okay." Ricky and I said.

Once Steve left I turned to Ricky and hugged him.

"Thanks Ricky." I said, smiling.

I felt him rest his chin on my shoulder and wrap his arms around my waist.

"You're welcome." He said.

I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Come on. Let's go help the others." I said, pulling away.

He grabbed my hand and kissed me on the cheek as we walked out of the room.

"Hey guys." I said as we walked into the living room, seeing Ev and Spencer.

Spencer smirked and Ricky wrapped his arm around me protectively. I leaned into his side and laid my head on his shoulder.

You do NOT want to know what he is thinking right now. Ricky said.

I figured.

"Alright you guys! Let's get started. Ev, you come with me. Spencer, Ricky will take you to the room you two will share." I said.

Ricky held onto me tightly, not wanting to let go. I kissed him on the cheek and he let me go as I led Ev to my room. In my room, I found Charlie and Steve. Steve was moving things around and Charlie sat on the ground, watching him.

"This is my room. You and I will be sharing it from now on. Unless, ya know, I leave or you leave." I told Ev.

She nodded and looked around the room. She opened my closet and found Steve's sweater.

"I like this one. Can I have it?" She asked, holding up the sweater.

"Um, that one's a bit too special to give away." I said, carefully taking the sweater and putting it back on the rack. "But, today you should be getting a shipment of clothes soon."

"Oh, okay!" Ev said, walking out of the room.

"She's a little odd isn't she?" Steve asked, standing next to me.

"Yes. Yes she is." I responded.

++++++++++++++++++++++

I dressed in one of my prettiest dresses. I know it's just pizza and a movie, but it's special. This is my first official date. I grabbed my purse and stuffed my suit in it(just in case😉). I threw in my phone and emergency cash.

"Woah, what's with the dress up?" Ev asked, pointing at my dress.

"I'm going out." I answered, simply.

"Oooh! With Spencer?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows and smirking.

"What?! Eww! No way. I'm going out with Ricky." I answered.

"So is he like your boyfriend or something?"

"Well, not officially. He hasn't asked me yet but I guess. I'm going to go tell Steve where I'm going." I said, walking out of the room.

I walked down the hallway to Steve's room. I knocked on the door and waited.

"Hey kid. What's up?" Steve asked, opening the door.

"I just wanted to tell you that I'll be going out tonight." I told him.

He smirked and hugged me. Then he picked me up and spun me around, causing me to giggle.

"My baby's all grown up!" Steve said, laughing.

"You're such a dork." I said, once he finally put me on the ground.

"Don't do anything stupid, Shortie." He said, walking back into his room.

"No problem, Weirdo." I said as he shut the door.

I ran to the elevator. I was supposed to meet Ricky in the lobby on the second floor. The doors opened, revealing a smirking Ricky. His smirk disappeared when he saw me. His jaw dropped and I giggled.

"Woah. You look... Woah." Ricky said.

"Good. I was going for a wow factor." I said, smiling.

I grabbed my jacket and slipped it on. Ricky opened the door for me and we drove to Pizza Hut.

****************************
Yay! Micky's first official date! I. Am. Freaking. OUT!!! Please comment, vote, and follow me for more stories.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

306K 8K 23
"Hold on!" He asks vehemently. "What do you want?" I ask, irritated. His blue eyes widen and still manage to shine in the dim moonlight, his dark, go...
76.5K 2.1K 12
It's not like I'm here for a joyride or some other stupid shit. Apparently, I'm Tony Stark's daughter. Yay. A product of one of his past crazy night...
57.9K 1.8K 51
"Come at me like a real man, or does your religion not allow you to spill blood?" She laughed and further lowered her lips to his ear, whispering, "Y...
51.3K 2.4K 25
Sequel to Punching Bag! My heart is beating about as fast as I'm spinning the two rings around my finger. I stare out the jet windows at the changing...