Wolf Tech 3: The Alpha

By Wolphin5

This book picks up where Wolf Tech (which has Books 1 and 2) left off. Adam and Brook have been thrust into... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 - First Elder's Meeting
Chapter 5 - First Shovels of Dirt
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - Unexpected Visitors
Chapter 12 - Rescue
Chapter 13 - Talks
Chapter 14 - Trials
Chapter 15 - Surprises
Chapter 16 - Meetings and a Turning
Chapter 17 - Finally!
Chapter 18 - Cat!
Chapter 19 - Preparing
Chapter 20 - Pack Tour
Chapter 21 - WereNet Starts to Take Off..
Chapter 22 - Adam Talks
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 - Wolf Lunch
Chapter 25 - Firepit
Chapter 26 - Changing Rules
Chapter 27 - Rogue Issues
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 - Patrols
Chapter 30 - Recovery
Chapter 31 - Start of the Next Chapter of Life
Epilogue

Chapter 2 - Birthdays

4.4K 245 69
By Wolphin5

Author Note: Special thanks for MaxD01; this chapter was co-written between us.  The overlap between this story and his A Pregnancy Story is intentional, but we tried to make each slightly different.  Enjoy!

Adam woke up the next morning and grinned, thinking back to the end of February and Brook's birthday. She almost got out the surprise from him, but he had her friends, and their pups handle it. It had been after dinner, and they made it back to their suite before them, and surprised her with the small gathering. Even both Alphas had dropped in.

He remembered her thanks the best, and even now it brought a smile to his lips. Brook turned to Adam, "Here I thought everyone had forgotten about my birthday! This was a great surprise, and I forgive you for keeping it from me." She told him before pulling him in for a heated kiss, not aware of the noise made by the others.

He smiled, as it was Jess and Joshua's twentieth today. He had passed it to a few of the new pack, and they were going to be doing some good for them.

Coming into the main dining hall, it was full to overflowing, with nearly the entirety pack there.

Jess and Joshua had been placed in the Alpha's table, which was raised up a step, so all could see and be seen by them; it was their coming-of-age birthday, after all.

As the parents, they got the honour of giving the first gifts. Adam placed down a sheathed sword in front of both of them. Both were awed along with those close to them. "You two have earned the respect of your sword teacher, when I asked if you should get them, he not only said yes, but also helped me pick them out. Wear them with pride and honour." He gave both a hug. Those swords would have been worth a fortune, if they had been made for them the trainer had told him; that they were sitting collecting dust for the right bearer was surprising. The sheaths he and Brook had worked at making, as the original ones were falling apart.

Brook passed them a bow that fit each of them, for their strength and style. They smiled at it. The Bow and Sword were still the pack's main weapons, as they could be dealt without much human oversight.

Toby and Robin brought up a quiver full of arrows, they smiled and hugged them as well; they had been in on the surprises.

The alphas gave each of them a dagger, before the rest of their friend descended and gave them other small practical gifts. The chefs had made the normal food, but had mad some treats and even a cake. Many stayed and chatted, those that didn't have duties they couldn't get out of. Some had to run after the breakfast party, but when it broke up, several helped the two take their gifts back to their room. Adam had some work he needed to check on, so slipped out fairly soon after the cake was distributed.

Since they had already given the oaths, they didn't need to give them again.

*****

Dante was handling the main phone line for the pack, and since he wasn't too close to Adam or his pups, wasn't too concerned about missing the birthday party. He did get brought some of the treats, including the cake, though.

It was still early so getting a call was a bit surprising. The number was flagged as a known number from another pack, but was not a secured line, "MacLaren Pack, how may I direct the call?"

"Good morning, this is Beta Joshua Calahan of the Fossil Valley pack in Oregon. I need to talk to... Alpha Gareth I believe. It is in reference to a Night Depth's pack."

He blinked for a moment and looked at the time, "Alpha Gareth is currently in a meeting with the Elders. Would a Second be acceptable?"

Josh wasn't familiar with the term second but he was guessing it was similar to a Beta, "Yes, that would be fine."

"Just a minute then," Dante replied, putting the call on hold and transferring to one of the wireless handsets. Grabbing the handset from the charger, he raced out to the dining hall, and catching Adam just as he was just heading out.

"Alpha Adam, I have a Beta Joshua from the Fossil Valley pack in Oregon. They asked to talk to Alpha Gareth about Night Depths pack, but he just went into a meeting with the Elders. They are fine with a Second; could you take it?" he held out the wifi handset. "The line is not fully secured."

Adam was startled, "I'm definitely the one to talk to then. Thanks." He told him, as he took the handset.

"This is Acting-Second Adam of the MacLaren Pack. I understand you want details on the Night Depths Pack? Can you secure the line at your end, the details are fairly sensitive." Adam spoke, as he walked back to his room.

Another voice piped up "What encryption method do you use? We have a Cisco VoIP encryption system. I can make adjustments as needed to secure the line."

Adam was confused too; that system was compatible with theirs, it should show as encrypted. "One second while I check this end. I just had the network set up here, and that should have showed as secured." After getting an acknowledgment put it on hold and made a beeline for his computer. Checking the severs, he found the issue being it rejected the unknown source. Changing a setting to just flag as unknown, but still connect secured, it now switched to secure.

"Sorry, the issue was it didn't recognise your connection so didn't bother trying to connect securely. I have fixed it, and it's now fully secured." Adam advised.

Once both were sure, Josh started speaking again, "I am calling in reference to a young man by the name of Ethan Fortune from a Night Shade, no, I meant Night Depth's pack. He indicates he has been ruled a rogue for asking the wrong question. I need to talk to someone who can give me information about this pack."

*Brook, can you see if you can find Ethan Fortune in the Night Depths pack records? He seems to have been picked up by a pack down in Oregon* Adam asked, and got a startled reply but she would do it.

"I am probably the best person to give you details. As of four days ago that pack ceased to exist, I killed their Alpha when they attacked us. They had eighteen lost in the fight, and the rest now have me as the Alpha, currently being housed here at MacLaren. I am more correctly Alpha, but for now, I am also an acting-second within MacLaren."

Josh had to blink at that. When he spoke his first comment was, "Huh?" He frowned at the term second or acting second as well, "Just to make sure we are singing the same song, by acting second you are a Beta? And you are an Alpha? Interesting. So the pack doesn't exist anymore? I hope when they attacked your pack you didn't lose to many. Would you be able to find out if Ethan Fortune should be classified as a rogue? He was picked up with a group of other rogues which attacked some of our pack. The moment we retaliated he gave up and surrendered."

"We use the rank Second for the person or pair that assists the Alphas. Betas are below that and have three levels. The Senior Betas are in charge of specific areas, like security or maintenance." Alpha Adam advised, "I take it you rank differently?"

Josh scratched his head at that, "We do. I would say we use a more traditional set of titles. Alpha and Luna run the pack. Below that is the Beta's. We do have two ranks of Beta's, I am the senior Beta as well as the future Alpha. The junior Beta's manage sections of the pack as you said yours do. Below Beta are the Delta's and Gamma's. Below those we have junior wolves. At the very bottom are the Theta's who are being punished for something." Now that he had some information on the rank it was easier to deal with.

Adam sighed, "We lost two in the fight. The old alpha was dealing in a liquefied Wolfsbane and hollow bullet delivery with another pack. Both hadn't realised we had just covered the territory with passive sensors so their ambush was ambushed. We lost three in that first attack."

Josh let out a low howl in sympathy, "I am sorry to hear that and you have our sympathy." At the mention of wolfsbane a low growl broke out, "Glad you took him out. What about the other pack involved? Passive sensors? What type do you use? We use... Ah, never mind. That isn't the issue right now"

Adam supressed a laugh, as he suspected Josh was in charge of their tech as well. Brook walked in and handed him the file, "My mate just walked in with the file, one second."

Adam quickly skimmed the record, and saw nothing to warrant even a disciplinary action, looking at Brook, she shook her head, who had read it over his shoulder. "My opinion, and of my mate, is that he should have had no action over the last infraction. It is listed as back-talking to a superior. There were several of those reported in there. Unfortunately, the one that filed it as a complaint is one that was killed. I would consider him a Lone Wolf, as we have just finished reforming as Wild Valley Pack. If you wish, I could forward you the entire record?"

Adam could hear the rattle of fingernails on a hard surface. "Please do that. Once I review them and talk to my father how would you like to handle this? If you have reformed the pack as a new one do you want me to give the young wolf an option to come up there?"

Throwing the file in the feeder of the scanner, Adam entered in Josh's e-mail, already having set them up as being secured. "It should be on your e-mail shortly. You can give him the option to come back up; he will be treated as a Lone Wolf, or you can keep him, if he wishes to stay. I'll give you my direct contact information, and you can contact me directly for more details. When things are a little quieter, contact me so that we can talk tech. Before I started showing flashes of Alpha skills, I was the head of the tech, and had to start with analog phones, and barely any internet or computers—They still had CRT monitors, but that's another talk. The other pack that was trying to use the wolfsbane was dissolved, and the innocent redistributed. We are in the process of breaking down the wolfsbane under extreme security, but do to how they made it, it is a slow process."

"If he wants to come back will he have an option of pleading his case and possibly joining the new pack? Before I talk to him I want all the possible outcomes discussed." Josh replied, "I know the feeling about hoping things quiet down. We have our own rogue issue right now. Wow, that is a hell of an undertaking. I feel for you. I run the security and tech company the pack owns. We provide security for a number of businesses in the region. That does include other pack businesses as well."

Adam took a moment to think about it, "Yes. I would be willing to accept him to the pack, provided he hasn't killed anyone that wasn't in self-defence. Be glad you didn't have to deal with having a pack declared Rogue and then dissolving it. It has been fairly eventful up here as well. Mostly I have been working on getting the packs up here upgraded on their tech, and a secured network established between them."

"Once I am done talking to my father what I can do is bring him into my office, set up a secure link and let you talk to him. We have a full Video Conference suite which is heavily encrypted as well. I am going to let you go since I have some other things I need to deal with." Josh confirmed.

"Send me an e-mail with the connection details, and I will get the security link enabled at this end so that all communications travel through the secure link." Adam replied, "I have full video conferencing set up here as well. It is refreshing to deal with a pack that is already good with the technology. If your Alpha wishes to discuss it or the other issues we have had up here, I can make myself available. I will be doing some membership transfers today, as we are working to split the pack as it is getting too big."

"Once I get the e-mail from you I will reply to it with my contact information. I will include the connection requirements for the video conference. Not sure who all will be in here, my father might be as well. Chances are this will be tomorrow or the next day. It isn't urgent now that we have a better idea of what is going on. I am going to let you go since I have some other work to do as well. Thank you for your time Adam." Josh replied.

"Nice to meet you, and hope the rest of the day goes well for you." Alpha Adam commented, before ending the call.

He wrote up a quick report for Gareth, passing the phone to Jess as she led the first of the transfers, Sam and her parents, along with Alpha Maria. It didn't take too long to move them over, and he let them get back to work. Next he had Lea and her parents, which also went smoothly.

Taking a break to have some of the tea, and a snack, and let Maria know about the call, giving her the details, and passing her the report, for her and Gareth to review. It also noted a link to the log of the phone call that he had recorded, since it dealt with inter-pack issues.

"Well, it sounds like that wolf had been kicked out before they even started doing the Wolfsbane, so that would not be something that involved him. It sounds like he should be given another chance, but that is up to you. If he doesn't fit well with your pack, we could see about another around here, or help him migrate to another area." Maria commented, "Even just being relabeled as a Lone Wolf would give him much more freedom and rights.

Lupita was next, with Chris being the last of this batch. They discussed arranging having him turned in a week or so, honouring the request, even though it kept being pushed off.

*****

After a quiet weekend and e-mailing back and forth with Josh, instead of their normal meeting they were going to have the video chat. When he had found out Elder Elise had known him before he had been kicked out, he had a discussion about it, and had asked her to sit in on the meeting. From what they had found out, it sounded like he'd be a good fit with the new pack.

Alpha Adam accepted the video conference call in the Alpha's boardroom. Once it was connected Josh started, "Morning, I am Beta Josh, this is my father Alpha Calahan, my assistant Beta Adam and Delta Maxon. Finally, this is Ethan from the Night Shade", he covered his eyes, "Don't know why I keep doing that, Night Depth pack." He waited for the others to introduce themselves.

Alpha Adam smiled in greeting, "Morning everyone, I'm Alpha Adam, beside me is my mate, Alpha Brook and beside her is Elder Elise. We are from of the new Wild Valley Pack. Elder Elise was a member of Night Depths. The other two are Alphas Gareth and Maria from MacLaren pack. Do you have a problem with us recording this meeting?"

Alpha Calahan gave each a nod as they were introduced, "Not a problem and I am sure Beta Josh is recording as well. I know that I prefer to have meetings like this recorded. It helps keep misunderstandings down the road kept to a minimum."

Alpha Adam smiled, "Now, down to business. I am going to give you an overview of what has happened in the last while, to get you up to speed." At the nod, "Last winter two wolves fled false accusations and broke their Pack Bonds that would have had them tossed out of the pack as rouges. They were able to seek asylum with MacLaren Pack before the false report of them being dangerous rouges arrived. As the report was completely different than what the Alphas saw, they gave them a chance, but watched them. Mid-January a scout found them, and as I had not been able to get permission to install the sensor network yet, they not only penetrated the territory but right into the rooms of the two that had fled them, in the packhouse." Alpha Adam had to stop for a moment to calm his wolf, as he was growling audibly.

Taking a breath, he continued, "I was not able to catch the scout, but was able to chase him right from the territory. That got me an instant approval, and we got the sensor network done in under two weeks, with much of the pack helping." He smiled in pride as several of the other pack started in surprise at that, "We kept heightened watch out, knowing they would be back, which they were. They decided to get their guns with hollow bullets filled with a liquefied wolfsbane ready just inside what we had claimed as our territory, and was covered in sensors. We ambushed them before they were ready, and as such were able to take them down with the loss on our side of three members."

Josh looked startled when Adam was talking about the networking and getting the sensors approved, "You didn't have them before earlier this year? We have had them for a good ten or so years. Several of the nearby packs finally broke down and asked us to do the installs for them. That was after we had a few attacks by rogues beaten off by using the sensors." At the mention of the pack jumping up to help Josh had grinned slightly, "We informed the pack if they wanted the network drops in their rooms they had to help or pay." They would have gotten them anyways but this way much of the costs of the individual drops had been offset.

Alpha Adam grinned in reply, "They didn't think they needed anything more than actual patrols, as nothing had gotten through them into the packhouse before. This really shook those that refused to go for it, saying it was privacy issues." At the comment about networking, "It was fairly cheap to network the packhouse, and was easier to start from scratch. The packhouse has been made to allow easy upgrades."

Changing the topic a little, "All the packs, other than Night Depths, in our area had signed an Inter-Pack Treaty, which has specific laws that govern inter-pack communications, movement, and a very few others. One part outright banned the use of Wolfsbane. Another is on how to deal with rule breakers and the penalties. If there are three major offences that can be confirmed, and consensus can be made with a Triad of packs, that pack could be declared Rogue and dissolved. That pack was the Shadowed River Pack."

As they continued with the overview of the last few months they mostly kept their expressions neutral. When the subject of the hollow bullets came up all of them reacted even though they had known about the Wolfsbane. "I assume the Wolfsbane has been destroyed or rendered neutral?" Alpha Calahan had to know since that was going to be reported to the nearby alpha's.

Even Ethan had he look up and stare even though he quickly lowered his head so he was looking back down at the table. He hadn't liked his pack since the Alpha had been a bastard. Look at him the wrong way and he would beat you. Most of the females, pups, and junior males tended to avoid him as much as possible. One thing he was wondering about, but didn't ask, was why all the stuff about the Shadowed River pack. He had thought this was about ensuring he wasn't an actual rogue.

Turning to the next part, Alpha Adam continued, "During the takedown and cleanup of the Shadowed River pack's territory that was between MacLaren and another pack, Arctic Shadow, an entire beer barrel was found of the Wolfsbane. There were some traitors found, and others that infiltrated from Night Depths Pack. At the same time as we did a secure transport of the Wolfsbane for disposal—due to the amount being estimated about 50 Litres, or twelve gallons, we are still working at breaking it down and rendering it inert, the Night Depths knew we had it, and gave an ultimatum to return it, which we never even bothered replying." At the mention of a barrel of Wolfs Bane across the board, other than Ethan, very angry growls broke out and Adam had to pause.

"Before they attacked, we had captured several of their scouts, and when offered asylum, jumped on it. They had been told those from the packs around them would kill on sight, which was not true. When their attack was detected, Brook and I were ready, and headed out almost instantly. Before the rest, led by Alphas Gareth and Maria, were ready to go, it was realized they had a second force trying to flank the pack. They went after that one." Adam smiled, "The one myself and my mate were dealing with contained the Alpha. I was able to defeat him, but instead of submitting, he killed himself."

Taking another breath, as the next part was hard, "I was told by the survivors of the pack that I was now their Alpha, as I had defeated their Alpha. Both Brook and I have been working to learn the skills for being Alpha, but were going to be Acting Alphas, with the rank of Seconds, Beta in your rankings, for a satellite pack for a century, to gain experience, while still under the oversight of Alphas Gareth and Maria. As it is, both packs are currently at MacLaren's packhouse, while we build a new one, as both packhouses from the two taken down are considered uninhabitable and are being demolished. We have taken those that were not responsible for the issues in, and started the forming of Wild Valley Pack, which will be taking the territory that was the Shadowed River's. We are still using it as population relief for the MacLaren Pack, which after absorbing parts of Shadowed River, is nearly too big to stay hidden." Stopping there, Questions?"

Alpha Calahan quirked an eyebrow at the mention of Adam becoming Alpha by the old laws. "Congratulations on becoming Alpha. It is a weighty responsibility but it sounds like you are taking the long approach."

Alpha Adam bowed his head in respect, "Thank you. My mate and I are just starting to see the amount of work an Alpha has to do to care for their pack."

Alpha Adam had been keeping a close eye on Ethan's reaction, and he was looking fairly satisfied. "Ethan, I had talked to Elder Elise, who does remember you, although didn't know what happened to get you kicked out as a rogue. The story put out was that you refused to do an order, but from what I have heard from others, other times you were punished, you were just asking for details. From Josh, I have gotten the details on what you have done since then, and, you have tried to act with honour, but got caught up with the group of actual rogues." Catching his mate's thought, he gave her a mental nod, "My mate and I were wondering if you would like to come back, and join us in building an entire new pack?" Holding up a hand, "Josh has a binder of the new pack laws for you. You would have to agree to follow them. One thing I do not tolerate is bullying of any sort."

Ethan figured the Alpha was expecting him to speak at this point so he looked up and met Adam's eyes before submitting, "I tried my best, Alpha. It was hard but I knew I wasn't a rogue though being reported as one I also knew it was a death sentence. I was mostly a lone wolf until the pack I was found with captured me. They gave me the choice of join them or die. I figured that since I already had a death sentence, I should. I didn't join in any of the stuff they did, if possible. When they were attacked on this pack territory, I surrendered since I figured I might as well try and hopefully get an honorable death."

Alpha Adam smiled as he could see the binder slid over. It also included a copy of their training requirements, and ranking details. They had made sure it didn't have any pack secrets, as he knew it would make the rounds of at least a few down there. There hadn't been time for the tentative friendliness to turn into friendship and trust between the packs, yet.

When the binder was slid over Ethan carefully read through the rules. He wasn't going to just jump at rejoining any pack until he knew what the rules were. There was no way he was going to end up in a pack like the one he had been kicked out of. Being a lone wolf was better than that by miles. He had already read the rules since Josh had given them to him earlier but he just had to check. He would like to go back because he did have some family. He looked up, "Can you tell me what might have happened with my sister Sarabeth and my mom Rene?"

Alpha Adam closed his eyes for a moment, and pulled up the pack bonds to them, "They are both safe, but right now are busy helping clear part of the site for the new packhouse. It is a four hour run as a wolf from here. Right now there is no network connection there, otherwise I would bring them into the call. I am not expecting an answer right now, but will leave the offer for you. If you wish, you can come as a visitor, and see how the new pack is running, before deciding if you want to join. If not, I have contacts in three other packs, and can get others, to see if those packs are a better fit.

Ethan struggled to keep his expression neutral but he had been so worried. His sister was getting close to maturity and he knew one of the senior wolves was considering her. There wouldn't have been anything he could have done to protect her other than to take her and his mother and run. That wasn't something he had felt he could do since they had all been told the other packs would kill them. It left him in a hard spot. When he was kicked out of the pack it had almost destroyed him since he knew there wasn't going to be anyone to take care and protect his sister. His fists were clenched in his lap as he worked to keep from breaking down.

Eventually he was able to look up, "I would like to at least visit then and see a few of my friends. I wish I could say I would jump to join the pack but..." He just didn't feel safe saying that without having ever seen what he might be getting into, "I would like to come up and visit and see what it is like when possible."

Alpha Calahan scratched his chin as he was thinking before lightly tugging on his goatee, "How do you want to get him to you? I am not sure how he made it here, probably as a wolf crossing the border. Do you want to have him brought to the border and met by some wolves? It would avoid the whole visa or passport problem. If that is what you would like to do it will take some time to arrange the safe passage through the other pack territories. I will leave that to Adam and Josh to work out if that is acceptable."

Alpha Adam looked to Gareth, who nodded, "That probably would be for the best." Gareth told them, "We are Northeast of Cranbrook, right against the Alberta border. I have many contacts, so could secure safe passage from this side of the border. Adam and Josh could work out the specific routes and what packs to contact for the passage."

Alpha Calahan nodded, "That works and we need to get to work. Thank you for helping us deal with this. Josh will keep me updated and we will take care of Ethan while we are organizing this."

Once the connection ended, a message popped up on the screen of "Saved" before it cleared to appear to be a large window, showing the view of a webcam on the outside wall that Adam had installed for that purpose. Tapping a few keys on the keyboard, he restricted the video to Alpha-only level. The details were sensitive enough they didn't want the pack knowing about it.

They spun to face the table, "Well, I think that went well." Adam commented.

Gareth let out a belly laugh, "Well? That went excellent! They were willing to deal with you as an Alpha, even as inexperienced as you are. It allowed us to just sit back and listen. It will be some work to arrange for the passage rights to get him here. That we have gotten rid of the Rogue designation, and reassigned him Lone Wolf will help immeasurably.  It will take two to four weeks for him to get it all arranged and for him to get here."

Adam smiled, "I'm glad you're amused. I will pass on to Josh to have it passed on about the Spring Trials, as he should be here just as they start.  I think it would be good for him to be involved.  I think that Josh had just as a hard of time not devolving into a tech-talk as I did. I am thinking about investigating them as a second hub site, as from what I have learned, the US has councils that the packs report to, instead of being mainly independent. That both makes it harder, but also easier to set up the network."

Gareth shook his head, "You're an Alpha now, you don't need my approval or permission to do anything. For the tech, as long as it doesn't impact this pack's own network, I don't want to hear about it; you go for it."

Adam turned to Elise, "Elder? Your take on Ethan?"

Elise looked thoughtful for a few minutes, "He looks hurt from what I remember of him. The fact his sister and mother are safe and happy meant a big deal to him, and I think that is his biggest draw to coming back. I think he's hopeful that you are truthful, but still has been hurt badly by the old alpha that he fully doesn't trust you, and will sort of be expecting the same here as he was kicked out from."

"That's what I thought too," Brook commented. She had mostly just watched Ethan, ignoring the other pack. "He did perk up a little when he was reading the pack laws, especially since we built in laws that even the alphas can't get around to protect the vulnerable."

Turning to pull out a notepad, Gareth said "There a couple of things that need to be discussed. First, I have had the treasurer separate the accounts, and put them in your pack's name. You will need to pick a treasurer or two, so they can handle your money. Second, Wednesday they will be doing the sod turning for the new packhouse. You will want as many as can make it. To be there."

"Give us Elders a vehicle ride, we can't run that fast as wolves, anymore." Elise piped up.

Adam nodded, "I think well need all the busses for they pups and the Elders, and the lowest, that don't feel up to a run. I think MacLaren Pack should be there too, for the fact without them it would not have been possible.

A grin spread across both of the older Alpha's faces, "Well done, you are learning well to think of others. With that, meeting adjourned! We have been sitting long enough." Gareth announced, heading for the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 230 45
Rose and Delgan are hunters working for the kingdom of Lynxfell. The king has assigned them to kill an ancient Lich who has cursed the lands by raisi...
7K 176 32
Shy introverted girl. Confident famous rapper. On night, one club, too many drinks. What could possibly go wrong? ...Or shall we say, right?
2.1M 70.2K 77
Nadia has a reputation of nearly blowing her cover to the humans as a werewolf, her parents have had just about enough and transfer her to a school s...
36.9M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...