The Miracle Worker(Watty Awar...

De careforbooks

Madeline found out at the beginning of their marriage that she has PCOS. It had rockd both her and her husban... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Fort Releigh County -A "The Miracle Worker" Novel- (Sneak Peek)

Author's Note<3

4.1K 63 17
De careforbooks

uthor’s Note

Hey guys!

I just wanted to take one minute to say thank you to everyone who has given and lended support on this book. I really appreciate it!

Today is Watty Awards(November 30), well the start of it anyways, and I would appreciate your votes and comments. Not just for Watty Awards, but for me to know that someone is understand God a little better.

That is my sould purpose for writing… The share the love of Chirst.

I hope you have enjoyed this book and I hope you enjoyed reading it as well.

Ps. Go vote and Comment for FaithandModesty07’s book that is also in Watty Awards, The Rebel. She would greatly appreciate it:)

I know she would. So please, go do that.

Thank you all for everything you have done for me and this book!

God bless!

-Careforbooks!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

27.2K 729 63
A smile played on my face as I saw on the sheet of paper in my hands. "Congratulations, you are pregnant eight weeks, Miss Reel!" The doctor said. "T...
87 17 18
Three families one story. The Williams family an African American Cultural family. James Williams is a construction worker at L.C, and Sarah Williams...
14.8K 367 18
Dustin looked up at you, his dark eyes glistened at you, he saw something in you that nobody else saw. His smile lit up the room as it widened, you s...
399 112 30
Book three in the Hero series Book three of Makailah's POV trilogy It's two years after Makailah and Ethan's wedding and they're ready for the next s...