Alleyway of Rockstars (2022 E...

By LetsKeepItASecret013

After loosing her mother with a fatal illness, 18 year old Helena falls into deep depression. Despite her har... More

Goodbye Mother
Never Ending Nightmare
HMV Apollo
Queueing of Horror
Who's Voice Is That?
The Moment You All Have Been Waiting For. All Time Low
The Concert
Green Eyed Girl Part I
Green Eyed Girl Part II
The Little Guest
Alex + Cardboard Box = Squished Helena
Just As I Thought Things Were Getting Better. *EDITING*
The Devil and I
ROOM 1947
A Bed For One
Stephenie Who!?
That Poor Girl
Helena's Dream
Scrambled Eggs & Bacon
King For A Day Part I
Chapter 20: I Really Don't Want To Be Here...
Chapter 21: Meeting Sykes and Gaskarth
Chapter 22: Drop Dead
Chapter 23:Highway To The Hotel...
Chapter 24: But You Promised....
Chapter 25: Helena's Room
Chapter 26: Listen To My Warning This Time Helena...
Chapter 27: Hello There?...Whats Your Name? (The Hospital)
Chapter 28: It's Time To Tell Her The Plan...
Chapter 29: Bethany's Dream
Chapter 30: Leaving The Hospital
Chapter 31: I Wonder How's She's Doing?
Chapter 32: Packing Up Part I
Chapter 33: Packing Up Part II
Chapter 34: Final Goodbyes And A Hello?
Chapter 35: Goodbye UK
Chapter 36: Painting Flowers?
Chapter 37: Wakey Wakey Little Tramp
Chapter 38: Bethany I Would Like You To Meet...
Chapter 39:Time To Put My Brother Six Feet Under Ground...
Chapter 40: Don't Ever Text Me Again!
Tick-Tock Tick-Tock..

Chapter 19: King For A Day Part II

800 31 10
By LetsKeepItASecret013

Chapter 19

A Love Like War - All Time Low Featuring Vic Fuentes

(Helena Syrus / First Person)

"Ok! Give us a swirl Helena!" Hailey cheered.

Doing as instructed, I slowly swirled around on the black box like a little ballerina in a music box, to show the girls outfit number five of the dozens they pulled of the rack.

* Oli P.O.V *

Oh My God. Helena is soo beautiful. Wow i can't believe i've never seen her around, oh wait idiot you don't live here remember? my mind told me. i couldn't help myself but i had to flirt with her, the moment i started to flirt with her Alex seemed very uncomfortable. I bet he likes her alot? she seems really lovely but you can tell Alex and Helena are made for each other. i must go find Alex and tell that i was only teasing him

*Ring Ring Ring*

i wonder who could that be? i check my phone.Oh god help me, it's Stephenie.

"What do you want Stephenie" i said harshly

"You idiot! you told mum and dad about me being in jail!!" she screamed

oh how i love revenge.

"Yeah i did slut i did, now if you excuse me im with a very important customer" i told her then i hanged up.

i really wish i wasn't related to her. I told Hailey and Sammy that i was gonna see the guys for a bit and they were ok with it. So i went to the back of the store where i saw all of them sitting on the sofa talking, but Alex seems really annoyed for some reason. maybe it's cuz of me. let's find out.

* Alex P.O.V *

i'm going to talk to Oli. he can't hit on every girl he sees, and anyways i want Helena. i really want to be with Helena, i wanted her to me mine. When Helena left with Oli, Sammy and Hailey, me and the guys went to the Apple store and bought her an iphone 5s so she could communicate with us when...gosh i really don't want to tell Helena the sad news. i promised her that i wont leave her, but that promise is going to break soon. I saw Oli come towards me and the guys. Time to confront him.i stood up from the couch.

"Sykes, i need to talk to you" i said to him

he had a smirk on his face.

"woah relax Alex, i just came to tell you that i have no interest in Helena and that you two would make a lovely couple"

hold up! Oli Sykes doesnt like Helena?

"You don't like Helena?

"arr man i don't like her like her as in fancy her. i like her as a friend."

what a relief. that made my day, i should say sorry to him

"Um.. hey man im sor-

"It's ok Alex we all know you get very jealous"

i had to laugh at that, its true i do get jealous easily.

"AWWWWWW NO FIGHT"Jack shouted.

me and Oli turned around to face the guys and they were all giving us sad looks.

"Shut up Jack" i heard Oli say

We all started laughing, it was nice to hang around with Oli again.

"LETS ALL WRESTLE!!!" Jack screamed

so thats what we did, all of us started to "playfully"wrestle each other but i knew this wasnt going to end well.

"whats going on?"i heard a little voice say

everyone stopped was they were doing and stared to the person who spoke.

Helena.

* Helena P.O.V *

i saw all the guys staring at me agaign. ughhh they should really stop doing that, it's freaking me out

"Hey guys stop staring at her like that. your gonna freak her out." I heard someone say

i turned around and it was Hailey and Sammy. thank god there here. i saw all of the guys get of the floor and try to sort themselves out.

"Wow Helena, you look...good" Alex told me

Good? i look good? ouch what a nice comment from him. i was wearing a bright red summer dress that said drop dead on the back. it was from Oli's Summer collection that hadn't been released yet. it's really nice of Oli to give me this dress. i must say, he's an amazing designer.

"It looks beautiful on you Helena" i heard Oli say

i couldn't help but blush, for some reason i just had a feeling that me and Oli were gonna be good friends. i went up to Oli and hugged him and thanked him for the beautfiul clothes. we all sat on the sofa and started to chat.

"Helena the guys and I got you something"Alex said.

i wonder what they got me? i saw him hold a little white box, maybe the size of a hand and on the side it said-

"you got me an iphone 5s!" i screamed

when i used to go to work, i would always pass the Apple shop and admire the stuff they had inside. I knew I could never buy anything there cuz everything was so expensive.

"Thank you so much guys, I never thought in my life I would get on of these phones or a phone at all" i told them.

"Here" I heard Oli say.

he handed me an iPhone case and on the back of it was a melting ice cream that had googled eyes and it's tongue sticking out. I got my iPhone out of the box, put on the case and it looked amazing.

"We already put our numbers on the phone" Jack said.

I checked and he was right, Hailey, Sammy, Jack , Zack , Rian and Alex all put there numbers in.

"Thank you guys from everything it means lot to me" I told them.

everyone was happy and continued to talk to each other. I was talking to everyone except Alex. Since he told me that I looked good he didn't make an effort to talk to me. I wonder why?

I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Oli.

"Hey" I said

"Give me your phone, so I can add my number as well" he told me.

I have him my new phone and he quickly added his number, after we started to chat for a bit, he told me that he was in a band called Bring Me The Horizon and that he knows All Time low because they toured together. then I told him how I met All Time Low leaving a bit of details so I wouldn't freak him out.

"Awww you poor thing, I'm so sorry you had to go through that" he said

"It's ok, I'm fine now. Now that I have the guys, Alex promised me that he would never leave me"

"Wait didn't Alex tell you-"

"Helena were leaving now" I heard Alex say.

I wanted to know what Oli was going to tell me. What didn't Alex tell me? I'll ask him tonight when we go back to the hotel. I Thanked Oli again for the amazing clothes and I told him I will text him.

"Helena your new clothes are in bags now why don't you go and collect them." Oli said.

I did what I was told and I went to the front desk, collected my new clothes and went back to the guys. This is the best day ever I thought to myself. While I was walking I dropped one of the bags.

"Oops silly me" I muttered

I kneeled on the floor to collect the bag , then I felt a huge shadow over me.

"Helena?" That voice, it sounds familiar. I looked up and I was speechless. I got up for the floor.

"Craig?"

*Alex P.O.V *

"What the hell man you haven't told her!?" Oli hissed at me.

" we were planning to tell her tonight" I explained to him.

"Man, that girl believes a promise that's gonna be broken straight away" Oli still hissed at me

He was right, he had the right to be angry at me. I promised Helena something that's not gonna be completed and the minute I tell her the news tonight she's gonna be heart-broken. Speaking of Helena, where is she?

"Hailey, Sammy go and find Helena, she's taking so long" I asked Them.

They both nodded and went to look for Helena.

"All of you, get your arses on the sofa right now" Oli shouted

we all did what be were told and sat on the sofa.

" I can't believe your break Helena's heart tonight! After what shes been through, I don't think she'll be able to handle it" he's said

Today we were suppose to make Helena feel like a King today, but sadly after tonight I think we'll make her feel down again. I saw Sammy and Hailey running toward us. Why are they running? why aren't they with Helena?

"Guys where's Helena" I asked, I'm kinda getting worried

"SHE'S GONE!" Hailey screamed

Well I hope you liked this chapter. I can't believe I got 691 people reading my story :D thank you guys so much. So how are you liken the story so far :)

Comment, Vote , Read or Follow :)

Lets Keep It A Secret

Shhhhh......

Picture of Helena's Dress ---->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 4.2K 23
Alex Gaskarth can't seem to keep it together. His girlfriend left him and now, he's watching his life fall apart around him as his anxiety takes over...
386 13 34
Second sequel to The J.A.C.I.E. Project JACIE Jay-see \ d͡ʒˈe͡ɪsi \ See Jennifer Anna Clara Isabell Evans. A talented songwriter and producer who n...
9.1K 298 51
What does she have that I don't? Alex tried to talk to me, but I ignored him and walked off. "Good luck man, when she's pissed, she doesn't stop bei...
10.9K 488 28
-COMPLETED- - trigger warnings in first chapter "Let's get to my house, we need to get you warm," he says. I look at him, and he's soaking wet. He's...