Paint You Wings (All Time Low)

By smilingateverythingx

Jasey Rae has never been delt a good hand in life, so when she gets the chance to become All Time Low's Guita... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Sequel!

Chapter 23

3.5K 104 42
By smilingateverythingx

*Lisa's p.o.v*

I made my through the mass of people at the airport, It felt so good to be back in Baltimore. I shoved through everyone to grab my luggage and then headed to the doors. I waited for a few minutes until the familiar blue car pulled up next to me. Soon enough my blonde haired best friend emerged and helped me put my things in the back.

"So, what did Alex say?" She inquired.

"He thinks it's his." I laughed. "He won't break up with that skank though." I muttered.

"Be patient, Lisa. We'll break them up soon enough." She chuckled and drove away from the airport.

-

"Here we are" She exclaimed as we pulled up outside of my home.  

"Thanks for the ride, Ana!" I grinned and pulled her into a hug. 

"Does Adam know you went to see Alex?" She smirked. I shook my head.

"Of course not. He doesn't need to." She just laughed and I opened the metal door. "Oh and Ana?"

"Yeah?" She replied, once she had gotten out of the car.

"If I can't break them up myself, you'd help wouldn't you?"

"Definitely! I'm more than happy to help." She smirked again.

We said goodbye and I lunged my suitcase up the stairs and slid the key into the lock. I dropped my bags by the door and slipped my shoes off. 

"Adam?" I called.

"In the lounge!" He called back. I grinned and ran into the lounge to see him sat on the sofa. I pounced on his lap smashing my lips onto his. "I missed you" He mumbled between kisses. 

"I missed you too" I breathed out and pulled away. I was sat so I was straddling his lap, my face level with his.

"How was your auntie?" He asked sympathetically. I felt a pang of guilt hit me; he didn't know I’d been to see Alex. Hopefully he wouldn't find out.

"S-she's better." I smiled slightly. The up-side was that my aunt had moved to Boston, sort of near where I had gone so I had visited her while being there. Although she completely disagreed to what I was doing so we weren't exactly on good terms when I left.

"How's the baby?" He asked with clear excitement as he raised my top a little to show my slowly growing stomach. 

"Great! I went for a scan while I was there." I hopped off him and grabbed the scan picture from my purse and sat back next to him. 

"I can't wait to meet our little one." He smile and kissed me. 

As we cuddled and watched whatever program that was playing, I couldn’t help but think how gullible Alex had been to even believe this baby is his. We rarely slept together towards the end of our relationship and he was so blind to even notice that I had been having an affair with Adam for 6 months before we even finished. 

*Jasey’s p.o.v*

It had been 1 week and 5 days since Lisa had left and today was All Time Low's last concert for Warped Tour as they're weren’t going to the UK but doing a tour there with Pierce The Veil in a few weeks’ time. 

I'd had no more letters from my dad, or anything for that matter. Maybe he'd finally given up and decided to leave me alone? I'm hoping he did. It was hard leaving Boston, but after Alex practically prying me from my family, he got me back onto the bus. I couldn't be mad at him though, I mean we were already late, and we really had to leave.

'Cause I got your picture

I'm coming with you

Dear Maria, count me in

There's a story at the bottom of this bottle...

 As they finished up their last song of the set Dear Maria, Count Me In, the 4 sweaty men came bouncing off of the stage. Alex heading straight for me. 

"Hello, beautiful" He grinned, opening his arms for a hug.

I shook my head and giggled. "You're all sweaty." I poked him in the chest and he slowly walked towards me and pouted. I took a few steps back and then ran away from him as he ran after me.

"I want a hug!" He wined, still running.

"Shower first!" I joked and ran into a dressing room. Only to have Alex run in straight behind me, shutting the door behind him.

"You have nowhere to go now" He winked and backed me up onto a wall while smirking. I ducked under his arm but he caught me and somehow tripped over his own feet, sending us both crashing to the ground. We laughed when the shock of hitting the floor wore off. He moved to he was laying over me, pinning my hands above my head. He placed his lips softly onto mine, out lips moving in sync. "So I was thinking about something earlier." He spoke against my lips.

"Which is?" I replied breathlessly.

"When does Aby get home?" 

I quirked an eyebrow. "In about 2 weeks why?" 

"So instead of you staying at home on your own, why don't you come stay with me until she gets back?" He asked nervously.

"You really want me to stay with you?" I grinned. He nodded and kissed my nose. Earning a giggle from me.

"So what do you say?"

"I'd love to."

-

"I'm going to miss you!" Jack shouted while throwing me over his shoulder and ran off of the bus.

"You live a couple of streets away; you can come over any time!" I laughed.

"Don't tell him that! He'll be over all the time!" Alex fake whined.

"I'll miss you too Jack, now put me down!" He placed me on the floor and I ran over to Zack and jumped on his back wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist from behind.

-

Alex and I were the last to get dropped off, so when we pulled up outside of Alex's house we were able to just get off and say goodbye to the driver and get straight inside. We dropped out bags in the main room and slumped down on the sofa. We spent the next few hours watching films and just enjoying being in each other’s company. Alex's phone vibrated in his pocket, so he excused himself to answer it. He came back a few minutes later and returned to his previous position on the sofa next to me.

"Hey babe?" He asked, pulling me into his arms.

"Yeah Lex?"

"Remember I told you I had two dogs?"

I felt stupid for not noticing that the two dogs he had told me about weren't even here. 

"Yeah, where are they?" 

"My parents have them when I go on tour, and well they're bringing them back soon. So you're going to be meeting my parents." He chuckled.

"What? Alex, I can't."

His face dropped a little, the smile he once gave turned to a frown.

"Why Jas? What's wrong?"

"What if they don't like me?" I mumbled, hanging my head.

He laughed and lifted my head with his index finger.

"They're going to love you!" He pressed his lips to mine which gave me a little reassurance.

"So when are they-" I was interrupted by a knock at the door. 

Alex got up and jogged to the door; I slowly followed and stood at the end of the hall by the lounge door. As soon as he opened it, two dogs came running in, turning back to attack Alex's legs. "I missed you little guys." Alex cooed and sat on the floor so he could play with the both of them. I laughed at Alex as one of them jumped up and licked his cheek, the other playing tug-of-war with the sleeve of his jacket. Alex's parents still stood by the door, watching their son on the floor. 

"Mom, Dad." Alex piped up. "Meet Jasey" He grinned. They looked confused for a moment before looking up and setting their eyes on me.

"Jasey! It's lovely to meet you!" His mom chimed, making her way past Alex and over to me. Enveloping me in a hug. 

"You too Mrs.Gaskarth." I smiled. 

"Oh please dear, call me Isobel. This is my husband Peter." She said gesturing to the man that now stood next to her. 

"Sebastian! Peyton!" Alex gasped to the dogs, causing both of the dogs to stop what they were doing and look at him. "Look who's here!" He pointed to me and both of the dogs wagged their tails and ran towards my feet. I squealed and bent down to stroke them. 

We moved and sat in the lounge. Alex and I on the small sofa, him sat next to me with Peyton sprawled out next to him and Sebastian curled up in my lap. His parents sat on the other sofa. It started off pretty awkward on my part, I’d never met a boyfriends parents before so my nerves were sky high. But after a while I became more comfortable around them.

My phone rang as Alex started telling them about tour and everything the band had gotten up to. 

"Excuse me" I said politely and grabbed my phone from my band and jogged upstairs to the bedroom, shutting the door behind me. I looked at the screen. Unknown number. I debated whether to answer or not but answered the call anyway.

"Hello?" I spoke.

"Well, well, well. It's been a while." A deep voice laughed. A voice I hadn't heard since I was 17  Fuck. 

"W-what do you want?" I stuttered. 

"I want you" Even without seeing him I could sense the disgusting smirk he had on his face.

"L-leave me alone!" I cried. 

"Don’t speak to your father like that.” He snapped. “I’ll leave you alone, for now." He chuckled. "But just wait, soon enough I’ll have you back where you belong." He stated before hanging up.

I choked on a sob and dropped my phone to the floor. 

*Alex's p.o.v*

"She seems like a great girl" My dad smiled as Jasey left the room.

"She is." I grinned

"We approve of her." My mom beamed. "She's much better than Lisa, I can tell you that now" She muttered. I guess now would be a good time to tell them about Lisa's pregnancy. Here we go.

"Speaking of Lisa, I need to tell you something." I bit my lip and fiddled with my fingers.

"Go on." My mom encouraged after a moment of silence.

"She's-um-she's pregnant, the baby is mine." I chewed on my lip harder and looked up to see shocked expressions on both of their faces.

"Oh Alex you idiot" My mom sighed

"Gee thanks." I replied sarcastically.

"I take it Jasey knows?" My dad asked. I nodded. "Well, apart from the fact the mother is Lisa, we're going to be grandparents" My dad smiled, his hand wrapped around my mothers who have a grin to me.

"We have to get going son; your dad has a business meeting in an hour." My mom smiled while standing up and picking her handbag up off the floor.

"I'll go get Jasey." I walked quickly up the stairs and knocked on the bedroom door before opening it. She was sat on the floor, her back resting against the bed and her knees pulled up to her chest. Her phone on the floor a little bit away from her. "Jasey?" 

Her head snapped up and my heart dropped a little at the sight. Her eyes puffy and red, dried tear tracks stained her cheeks. 

"What's wrong?" I asked quietly, sitting next to her and pulled her into my arms. 

"Nothing" She mumbled. 

"You're lying, tell me." I kissed her forehead.

"Not right now, please, give me some time." she pleaded. I nodded and pulled us both to our feet. "Are your parents still here?"

"Yeah, they're about to leave so I came to get you in case you wanted to say goodbye." She nodded and walked into the bathroom and reappeared with her face dripping wet.

"Need a towel?" I laughed softly, picking one off of the bed. She nodded and I wiped the water off her face. 

"Thanks" She smiled sheepishly, then unexpectedly wrapped her arms around my waist. I hugged her back and she pulled away and led me by the hand downstairs where my parents were stood in the hall by the front door.

"Are you ok sweetie?" My mom asked her, noticing her red eyes. Jasey nodded and my mom hugged her.

"Nice meeting you." My dad smiled, also pulling her into a hug.

We stood on the doorstep waving goodbye as the car pulled out of the drive.

"See, they love you." I grinned, dipping my head down and kissing her. She kissed back instantly and knotted her fingers in my hair. I pulled her back into the house, shutting the door behind us without breaking the kiss. We stumbled through the house and to the bedroom, the kiss getting steamier by the second. 

"At least we don't have that stupid 'no sex on the bus' rule anymore" I smirked. She laughed and brought her lips down to my neck, leaving little marks all over and soon enough our clothes were scattered on the floor.

A/N: mehh the ending sucked. I can’t write smut so if you want it, someone will have to write it and send it to me (let me know beforehand though-I’ll give you credit for it) + I had like 4 votes on the last chapter within like 2 days so yay thank you! Can we get more than 4 on this one? :3 also because of the votes and amount of reads I had so quickly I’m updating wayy earlier than I had planned :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.5K 27
Alice Barakat, Jack Barakat's "little" sister by an hour, moves back in with Jack and her mom when she finds out that her dad is remarrying...
7.4K 214 21
When Bethany comes crashing into Jack's life - literally - he quickly realises he's never met anybody quite like her. She turns out to be just what h...
101K 2.1K 40
Stella has had feelings for Alex Gaskarth for years. Unfortunately she can't do anything about them because she's Zack Merrick's sister. So they'll h...
195K 3.5K 25
Merilynne and her English teacher Mr. Barakat don't really get along. Mr. Barakat keeps harassing her at school, making pervy moves and dirty jokes...