Rich girls can fall in love w...

By Moniemone

This book is about a girl named Symone, shes 15 and she's a biracial child. She's use to being around Caucasi... More

Rich girls can fall in love with just a normal guy . . . <3
Chapter 2 <3
Chapter 3 <3
Chapter 4 <3
Chapter 5 <3
Chapter 6 <3
Chapter 7 <3
Chapter 8 <3
Chapter 9 <3
Chapter 10 <3
Chapter 11 <3
Chapter 13 <3
Chapter 14 <3
Chapter 15 <3
Chapter 16 <3
Chapter 17 <3
Chapter 18 <3
Chapter 19 <3
Chapter 20 <3
Chapter 21 <3
Chapter 22 <3
Chapter 23 <3
Chapter 24 <3
Chapter 25 <3 Part 1 .
Chapter 25 <3 Part 2 .
Chapter 26 <3
Chapter 27 <3
Chapter 28 <3
Chapter 29 <3
Chapter 30 <3
Chapter 31 <3
Chapter 32 <3
Chapter 33 <3
Chapter 34 <3
Chapter 35 <3
Chapter 36 <3
Chapter 37 <3
Chapter 38 <3
Chapter 39 <3
Chapter 40 <3
Chapter 41 <3
Chapter 42 <3
Chapter 43 <3
Chapter 44 <3
Chapter 45 <3
Chapter 46 <3
Chapter 47 <3
Chapter 48 <3
Chapter 49 <3
Chapter 50 <3
Chapter 51 <3
Chapter 52 <3
Chapter 53 <3
Chapter 54 <3
Chapter 55 <3 - The End

Chapter 12 <3

5.7K 58 24
By Moniemone

Chapter 12 <3

Friday after school.

I had just got home and im extremely tired. I gone up to my room and laid on my bed. Cordell keep texting me stupid stuff like 'I want you.' when we getting back together?' I kept ignoring him. I sat up cutting on the tv and watching this one movie that was really good. I ended up falling asleep.

6 o'clock pm.

I has just woke up cause my mom was yelling at me. I got up and said "what?" all sleepy. She sat on the edge of my bed and said "i asked if you wanted to come to ms. Dana's house party?" I shook my head and said "no. I don't want to see Cordell. He's buggin'" she laughed and said "that's not nice. So are you not gonna do nothing on this Friday night." I shrugged and said "maybe I'll invite Ron and Michelle over and watch movies.". She nodded and said "invite Cordell to." I shrugged and said "idk we will see". I got up and we went downstairs. I sat at the kitchen table and my mom said "well you want me to leave you guys money so of you want a pizza y'all can get it?" I shrugged and said "it doesn't matter. Yea. Can they spend the night. We all could sleep in the play room." she shrugged and said "if Marion is here. Y'all kids these days be tryna to threesomes and junk." "MOM, just stop we won't do that. I want to die a Virgin." she laughed and said "I'm kidding. Yea they can spend the night. I trust you be on your best behavior.". I nodded and said "okay. I understand." I got up ran upstairs and sent a text out to Ron, Michelle, Cordell, and Jardsell, oh and givonna. She's really cool and we becoming close.

Hey you guys. I'm having a sleepover tonight. Bring your sleeping bags and clothes! Be here at 7:30. Text back if you can come.

Sent. I changed into my shorts and a hoodie, with my comfy socks. I went downstairs and my mom and dad was getting ready. I sat on their bed acting like a little girl and my dad said "now Symone I trust you so don't let those thugs come take advantage" I laughed cause my dad is upset that they will be spending the night. I nodded and said "but you said you liked Cordell and Ron. We just watching movies all night anyways." he laughed and said "I'm playing. Just behave." I nodded and he handed me a $50 and said "for pizza" I smiled and said "thanks! Y'all look so nice" my mom smiled and said "yea I know" cocky! I got up and went upstairs. Everybody responded. Yay! I listened to my iPod and dance around. The doorbell rang and I ran downstairs and it was ron! I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. He had his duffle bag. I hugged him and he said "are you happy to see me" I nodded and he kissed my cheek. I grabbed his bag taking it to the play room. I came out and my mom was talking to him. I smiled and he said "Ron you better watch my house and these kids." I rolled my eyes and said "mom." she laughed and Ron said "ma'am I'll watch everything, I'll make sure she's being good.". I punched his arm and he said "symone" I rolled my eyes and my dad said "you ready Sierra cause I'm hungry." my mom got up and said "alright we are leaving. Behave y'all to. Marion will be here soon. Bye you guys." I smiled and wave as they leave.

They finally left and Cordell came with jardsell. Cordell hugged me and said "I can't believe you would invite me." Ron was in the theater room so I got jardsell and Cordell's bag and took it to the play room. Cordell picked me up bridal style and I said "put me down." he shook his head and I said "okay take me to the theater" he nodded and we went in there. When he seen Ron he put me on the couch and said "symone you ain't tell me he was invited." I shrugged and said "oops slipped my mind." Ron was just looking at me and I said "y'all need to be friends. I don't know why y'all don't get along." Ron sat down and Cordell said "cause he stole you from me" I sat down and said "stop. Can y'all please just get along. Don't let no girl come on between. Especially me" Ron shrugged and said "I didn't steal her from you, you didn't treat her right and I was there for her." Cordell got up and said "so what bruh you think you bed. I beg you sit" Ron stood up and I did to and said "STOP. Jardsell are you just gonna stand there. Get him. Y'all just need to get along. Im not even dating none of y'all. Just be friends. Gosh." the doorbell rang and I dragged Ron with me and I opened the door. It was Michelle, and givonna. I smiled and said "I'm glad y'all are here. These boys are being crazy." givonna came in and said "hey Ronny boy." he just rolled his eyes and I took ther bags putting them in the play room.

When I walked in the theater, Cordell and Givonna was sitting together just talking while Michelle and jardsell talking to, leaving Ron quiet. I sat beside him and said "come with me to the kitchen." he got up and we went to the kitchen. I sat down on the counter and he was leaning on it beside me. I called the pizza place ad orders 2 large pepperoni pizzas and 1 extra large cheese. Ron was looking at me like I was crazy and said "dang." I smiled and said "everybody looks hungry so I might aswell" he nodded and came between my legs. I put my hands around his neck and he said "so, I'm sorry about what happen with Cordell back there." I nodded and said "it's okay. I just wish y'all would get along. I mean y'all are my friends." he nodded and said "can I kiss you." I shrugged and said "if you promise you'll be nice to Cordell tonight." he nodded and leaned forward and kissed me. I kissed him back. It was really getting good until we got intropputed. "OMG!" we jumped and it was Michelle. Ron put me on the ground and said "it wasn't what it looked like." I shook my head and said "it was just one kiss I swear." I really didn't care. But its the fact I got caught. Ron was smirking. Michelle grabbed my arm and said "girl we are talking later on." I nodded and we went back into the theater room. I sat down and Ron sat beside me. Cordell kept looking at me and I would just give a fake smile. I put in step up 3 and we all got comfortable watching it. It was only about 15 mins into the movie when the doorbell rang. I got up and it was the pizza deliverer. I got the pizza and rested it on the kitchen table and gave him the money. He smiled and said "thanks so much." I smiled and said "keep the change and thank you." I closed the door and yelled "GUYS THE FOOD IS HERE." you won't believe how fast they ran. I got the paper plates and rested them out getting me two slices. Pepperoni! We went back to the theater and played the movie and eating.

Step up 3 was over and I got up and said "anyone else want pizza?" they shook they head and givonna said "I do but I'm stuffed." fatty! I stretched and went to get something to drink. I opened the fridge and got some sprite. I closed It and see Cordell there. I jumped and said "what?" he shrugged and said "I want something to drink." I poured my drink and he said "so, I'm sorry about earlier." I nodded and said "it's okay." he nodded and said "so, umm I see how you and Ron look at eachother. Do you like him?" I shrugged and said "he's such a good boy and everything. But I don't see why your concerned about it." he smiled and said "attitude. I'm concerned cause I still like you, and I think if you ever give me the chance I'll change." I rolled my eyes and said "like mama says. One a cheater always a cheater. I can't be bothered with your games. I don't see us together in the present, nor the future. But somewhat in my past.... You was there. But thats the past." he looked at me and said "why you so mean to me like?" I shrugged and said "I don't know. It still replays in my head when I found out about you cheating. But look enough about that. It's over and done with and we're friends." I got my drink and walked out. He was shocked.

I went back in the theater and Ron was putting in the last song. I love that movie! I sat down on the floor and covered up with my blankie. Ron sat beside me and said "you alright?" I nodded and Cordell walked in sitting on the couch. I looked at michelle and she smiled. Givonna got up and said "well I can't spend the night anymore, my mom text me and said I have to watch the children" I nodded and got up to get her bag. I walked her to the door and said "thanks for coming though." I waved as she left.

After watching like a thousand of movies. It was going on 12 and my parents wasn't back yet. I got up and yawned and jardsell said "a boy is tired." we went in the play room which was empty but has a wii,ebox360, and all those systems in it. I pulled out the air beds and we blew them up. Actually, we got the air machine! It was 4 beds and 5 people. So me and Michelle gonna sleep on one together. No lesbian ish though. I got covers out and the boys was playing the games. They getting along. I sat on the bed and Michelle said "so what was that kiss for?" I shrugged and said "we was just talking and he asked and it was into the moment. Just don't say nothing." she sealed her lips and said "my lips are sealed" I nodded and said "enough about me. So are you and jardsell going good?" she nodded and said "I just love him. He's so sweet" I nodded and said "while your team sprung, I'm team single. But it's okay." she laughed and I got up to check my phone. It was my mom calling.

Me: hello. Where y'all at?

Mom: we just now leaving. Is everything okay?

Me: yea we getting ready to go to sleep. Marion never came.

Mom: oh really. Well we are on our way home see you guys in a bit.

Me: Alright. Bye mama

Mom: k bye.

I hung up and everybody was looking at me. I rolled my eyes and said "what?" jardsell laughed and said "dang attitude attitude. Who got on your bad side." I shrugged and said "no one, I'm just tired" i sat back down and Michelle said "me too. But when the boys go to sleep then I will fall asleep." I laughed and said "at this point I don't care. I'm tired and I'm gonna get a little bit cranky." they all laughed and Ron said "yea I remember that night after your party you was going off on me. When I spent the night you was like Michelle you better sleep on the floor." Cordell and jardsell looked at eachother then at Ron and Ron said "what?" Cordell shook his head and said "symone your parents let him sleep here?" I nodded and said "it was late and they didn't really care." he nodded and Ron said "well yea I'm done playing this game. I'm gonna go get ready to sleep." I laughed and Ron said "sorry guys I'm not gay or nothing but I have to sleep without a shirt." we all laughed and jardsell said "good. I thought I was the only one. I was gonna be up all night till everybody fell asleep." I put my covers around me and Michelle was resting her head on my shoulder texting. She showed me the phone and it was a message from givonna.

Hey does symone like Cordell. Cause I slick kinda like him.

I smiled knowing deep deep deep down it hurt a little. She chuckled and said "what should I respond back?" I chuckled and said "no duh I don't like him." she looked at me and said "okay I'll tell her that you don't." I smiled and said "good." she typed the message in and I watched her. I grabbed my phone and was looming through my contacts seeing who I haven't talked to in forever. This one white boy names Jamie. He is fine. I liked him a while back but never told him. So I'm gonna send him a text.

Hey there stranger.

-Symone . DanceTeam .

I out my signature on the text to make it where I won't be shame if he doesn't still have my number. I rested my phone down and it lighted up. I clicked open and read it.

Hey there. Your calling me te stranger? I haven't seen you in like what... 2 years?

I smiled and replied.

Actually it's a 1 year. I moved. But I promise I'll visit whenever you want me to.

I sent it and Michelle said "over there grinning. Who you texting?" I shook my head and said "no one you know.". Then he responded.

How about you visit us tomorrow. I would love to see you ;) let's meet at the glory rise.

I nodded and responded yes. We texted through that whole night. Even when every body was sleeping we still was texting. Then finally I fell asleep.

Saturday morning. 10 am.

"oh wake up symone." I groaned and felt that my body was on a hard ground. I turned and it was Cordell. I got up and said "what ?" he smiled and said "your mom called us to eat." I got up snd ran upstairs to my room and closed the door going into my bathroom washing my face and Brushing my teeth. I wrapped my cover around me and headed back downstairs. Everybody was sitting at the table passing the breakfast around. Well just my friends. My mom and dad wasnt in there. I sat beside Ron and said "goodmorning everyone." they just nodded and finished eating. I made my plate and said my prayers and begin eating. Yummy.

After everyone was done eating, we all one by one went to take our individual showers. Around 12:45 pm we was done showering and dressed. I grabbed my keys and said "y'all wanna go to that festival?" I Ron groaned and said "well I have track conditioning. Ughhh." jardsell sighed and said "oh shhh I forgot about that too. Dang. Cordell you doing it with me?" he shrugged and said "i guess since basketball over, but remember I'm doing baseball." I rolled my eyes and said "okay then ill drop y'all to you guys contioning and me and Michelle are gonna have bestfriend day. Then I pick you guys up after and drop you home. Then tonight let's go downtown and out to eat. My treat." they all smiled and Cordell said "naw I can't do that. Its gonna be all coupled up and I ain't tryna be no 5th wheel." I smiled and said "oh we could invite Givonna." he looked at jardsell and said "umm im not sure about that." I shrugged and said "alright then Cordell you will just be the ugly duckling." we all laughed including him and Ron said "I won't be able to go. I have to go to see my moms side of the family. You know symone." I nodded and said "alright well I'll still pick you up from practice?" he shook his head and said "my dad will." I nodded and I went in the kitchen and told my mom about my whereabouts.

We reached our school and dropped them off. I pulled out and Michelle said "is Ron okay?" I nodded and said "just family problems." she nodded and said "I know that feeling. Family problems are crazy." I chuckled and said "tell me about it." she looked at me and said "girl hush you have it perfect." I rolled my eyes and said "no technically I don't. If only you knew." she looked at me and said "well what you mean." I ha just turned onto frame road and I said "I always wasn't accepted by my dads side of the family. My parents argue behind doors. Marion having a baby at age 16 caused problems. Some of my cousins dont like me cause I get 'everything I want.' but dont think just because my parents have money and spoil me makes me perfect cause girl it doesn't." she nodded and said "wow. Lol I can't see your daddy tryna argue with your mama." I laughed and we pulled into the restaurant, buffalo wild wings. We got out and I locked the car. We went to the front and a lady said "hi I'm Monica, how may I help you guys?" I smiled and said "me and my bestfriend would like to sit outside can we?" she nodded and said "Alright. Follow me this way." I nodded and we went outside way. We got seated and she said "what would you guys like to drink?" I shrugged and said "sprite. Michelle what you want?" Michelle looked up from her phone and said "Coke" she wrote it down and said "I'll be back with your drinks soon." we nodded and she left. Michelle put her phone down and said "wow. Well guess who likes you still." I rolled my eyes and said "I don't really care girl." she looked at me and said "you should give him another chance. I mean did you not see the way he looks at you." I chuckled and said "lust. And if he really likes me then he wouldn't have cheated." she rolled her eyes and said "ima ask jardsell to ask Cordell why he cheated. Because it's very rare that Cordell would cheat." I shrugged and said "he's probably use to the girl cheating. But still I'm not feeling him. I see him as my friend." she was typing on her phone and I tapped the table and said "hello. Did you hear me?" she nodded and said "yea. Givonna just asked if she can come." I shook my head and said "no." Michelle looked at me and said "you serious? Is it a jealousy thing?" I shrugged and said "no, cause I don't want to be the 5th wheel." She laughed for ages and I just sat there looking serious. She stopped and said "sorry." I nodded and our drinks came. The waiter smiled and said "you guys ready to order?" I nodded and said "yes, I'll like an 12 order of barbecue wings and hot wings. Like half half." she nodded and said "okay, I'll bring ranch with that?" I nodded and Michelle said "I want the same thing. But can you change the barbecue to teriyaki." she nodded and said "your food will be here shortly." I nodded and she took our menus.

I got my phone out and Jamie text me!

Hey you said you was coming by. What happened?

I smiled and replied:

Well friends are with me and plans changed. I might stop by if everyone is there today. Dnt tell nobody though.

Symone. DanceTeam .

Sent. Michelle was snapping in my face and said "jardsell said that Cordell cheated because he thought you was cheating on him with Ron, and plus the girl he cheated on you with told him that you was." I rolled my eyes and said "well the past. I'm just focusing on my present life and make my present life good so my future will be excellent.". Michelle rolled her eyes and said "whatever. Anyways, I'm your bestfriend and I'm just saying that sometimes you need to listen to me. I'm telling you, you need to get back with him.". I shook my head and said "I know your my best friend but I don't want to get back with him. I'd be hated.". She got back to texting on her phone and I said "don't be telling that boy nothing. He's gonna cheat on me again regardless. It's just best and save I leave him alone." she nodded and I smiled and said "finally you understand. Your slow sometimes.". She looked up and said "whatever. But I'm not gonna say nothing else. So tell me something, is givonna spooky to you?" I shrugged and said "she wants Cordell. I think that might be the girl." she chuckled and said "wait a min, you still want him. I asked about givonna and here you are talking about Cordell. You want him. Let me tell jardsell." I growled. I literally growled and she said "okay symone now calm down" I rolled my eyes and the lady came with our food. Yummy! We dug in!

After eating, I had to go pick up the boys and take them home. I reached school and there you see those 3 black boys sitting down waiting for a ride. I beeped my horn and they came in. But of course Michelle got out and said "cordell you sit in the front." I flipped her and she said "symone." I rolled my eyes and said "BUCKLE UP" they did to. Then I drove off.

Later that night. 8 pm.

"mom can I borrow your car cause we going out to eat." I went in her room. She smiled and said "sure hunny, but you be careful." I smiled and ran upstairs and looked at my outfit. I had on dark skinny jeans, glittery shiny black shoes, a black shirt with a silver heart in the middle with the one shoulder hanging and my hair was curly and I had a black hand band with a silver bow on it and diamond earrings. Bow! I was looking cute. I grabbed my black leather jacket and my purse and went downstairs. My mom was in the kitchen and she said "you look nice." I nodded and said "yea I know. Here's my keys if you need them and hand up your keys. Please." I smiled and she got them and said "here. Be careful and fill the tank up. Baby you got cash on you go give symone?" he came out and said said "here. Its only a $20." I smiled and said "I still have my money so I'll fill it." he nodded and said "be careful out there Symone, you know the rules. No loud music." I nodded and said "alright I'm running late. Now bye love you guys." I hugged them to make them feel special. I gone to the garage and hopped in the range rover and was gone. I picked up Michelle first. Then Cordell and jardsell. I'm sad Ron cant make it. I parked into ms. Dana house and came out and knocked on the door. Cayla opened and said "well I havent seen you in a long time. I heard my brother talking to jardsell and he was telling him how he still ha-" jardsell picked her up and took her upstairs. I stepped in and went in the kitchen and ms. Dana said "hey there" I smiled and hugged her and said "hey. How are you." she nodded and said "I'm good. How are you?" I smiled and said "alright. Not the best but ill manage." she smiled and finished chopping her celery up. I walked out and headed upstairs but over heard jardsell "Cordell man this your time. She looking good down there. Hurry man. Put this on." I walked down and sat in the kitchen with ms. Dana. She looked and said "you look really nice. Is this a double date?" I chuckled and said "no ma'am. We just going as friends." she nodded and said "yea yea. I promise you he gonna be smiling when he comes home. I'll even text you to tell you." I laughed and said "he doesnt know I'm here I don't think. But he needs to hurry up." she put her knife down and went to the stairs and yelled "CORDELL HURRY UP." she came back and said "he'll be down." I went in te fridge and said "can I have this bottle of water please?" she nodded and said "see I like you. You just come, don't be shy." I smiled and said "yea all mothers like me." she smiled and Cordell came in and let's just say.... He looked FINE. I got up and said "alright since you finally decide to come down lets go." he smiled and said "yea I'm ready. Mama. You got that cash?" she nodded and got it and she said "Alright. You guys be careful and have a great time." I nodded and said "okay. Bye"

We got in the car and Michelle said "you guys sure took your time. Im over here just blasting music." I laughed and cut the music down. Jardsell and Cordell was whispering and I drove out listening to Trey Songz!

We reached laduatte era. A mid price restaurant. I got out and everyone else. We walked in and the waitress said "hi y'all look stunning, how many?" I turned and said "just 4." The lady smiled and said "alright. Here you want booth or table." I looked and we all was saying "booth" she leaded us to where and I got in and Michelle scoot beside me. Then Cordell got in on the other side and jardsell beside him. Now it looks like we are a couple. Great! Hear the sarcasm. The lady came and took our orders.

The food came and we talked and it was awkward cause Michelle and jardsell kept having their own conversation. I finished eating and sat back and looked at my phone. Cordell was starring at me and I said "what?" chuckling it off. He smiled and said "nothing, umm you enjoyed your meal?" I nodded and said "yes? Did you?" he's being weird. He nodded and said "yea.".

It seemed like a perfect night to be cuddle with your boyfriend and walk the runway bridge. We finally left and jardsell said "since it's only 10 let's go walk on the bridge." ughhh. I held my jacket close to me cause it was a little chilly. But Cordell decides to put his hand around me and said "you okay?" well actually I was gonna walk by myself and think. I nodded and said "yea." he started whistling. Goodness keep a conversation if you want to talk to me. He looked down and said "can we talk" I looked at him and said "I believe thats what we was doing but sure go ahead." I know I'm sounding smart and sarcastic but he's being dumb. He chuckled and said "I've been thinking about alot of stuff lately and it kinda made me look at things different." I nodded and he said "so your single still?" I nodded and said "look. Stop." I moved from his arm and looked down and continued "you can't do this Cordell." I seen his shoes shifting on the floor and he said "wha- oh okay. I understand." I nodded and sat down on the bench. He sat beside me and put his hand around me and said "you wanna know why I cheated on you?" I shrugged and said "probably someone one who didn't want us together told you something stupid or because you was changing and though you was bad and could do this and that" he chuckled and said "you crazy girl but remember when I told you how the girls I dated cheated on me and kept me distance. I was replaying that and when we was distance I thought let me just hurt her before I get my heart broken again. You feel me?" I shrugged and said "but why me? Like do you classify me as those girls who cheat, get around and are hoes ,sluts, and whores? Dont you see I'm not that type of girl. Like heck, after we broke up I didn't even start dating someone. I just text boys now and you know flirt but I'm not tryna get with no one" I was moving my hands as I spoke "and just because you cheated on me, I'm not gonna do something to hurt you harder. I just have a hard time believing you would do that to me. That's the thing. Once you did that.... The chances of us getting back together is risky, cause I'm not tryna be hurt. Nahh I refuse." he was just looking straight and then I said "I'm sorry for just putting that bombshell on you, but it was time for you to hear my side. Heck you just got my emotions pouring out. I aint gone lie, When I see you flirting with other girls does hurt me. Cause she's in that position that I once were in. Heck I'd even be jealous if you went out with somebody and didn't cheat on them" I shut my mouth after saying that cause I'm gonna get myself in trouble. We just sat there in silence until he broke it. "You realize eveybody deserves a second chance. So why can't I?" I sighed and thought before I spoke. Good thing to do cause things you say can backfire on you. "you can't cause I'm afraid to get hurt. There" he looked down at me and we just starred at each other and he said "then what do I do to prove to you that I won't hurt you?" I shrugged and said "just don't say it prove it. Because actions speak louder than words." he nodded and kissed my forehead and Michelle and jardsell came and said "yea I'm ready to go." I nodded and we got up and walked off the bridge. I put my camera in michelles purse. We took pictures earlier. We got inside and drove off.

I had just dropped off Michelle and it's almost 12. I turned to go on the street and jardsell said "cut the radio on." I did and Trey Songz came. But Trey was being funny tonight and decided to play can't be friends. I chuckled and let it play. It didn't even feel like even a minute and I'm here at jardsell's house. Cordell got out and I said "bye you guys" but was shame cause Cordell hopped in the front seat. The radio was on and Chris brown gonna get himself in trouble! I shouldve kiss you came on. I was humming while driving and and my phone vibrated. Well someone was calling. I cut the radio down and said "can you see who that is?" he nodded and got my phone. He said "your mama" I signaled for him to answer and he did.

Cordell: hello ?

Mom: ....

Cordell: yes. We on the way to my house.

Mom: .......

Cordell: oh Foreal, okay well I'll tell her.

Mom: .......

Cordell: it doesn't really look like it but okay I will.

Mom: ...

Cordell: alrighty then buh bye.

He hung up and rested the phone down and said "Your mom said you must stay at mines cause it's about to be a rough storm." I sighed and said "well I actually think I can make it." he chuckled and said "she said she already talked to my mom. And you know my mom." I ughed and nodded and said "alright. Fine"

We finally arrived at his house and his mom was at the door and she said "hurry in. It's gonna be horrible." I parked the car under the shed thing. I got out and grabbed my purse. We went inside and she said "yes your mom told me to make you stay." as she said that you could hear the rain raining hard. I fake smiled and said "it's okay. Cordell I call your bed your on the floor." he nodded and said "alright then. We went upstairs and I laid on his bed and he said "you sleeping in that?" I shook my head and he walked out. I guess to change. I went in his drawers and got out basketball shorts, and his hoodie. I hurriedly changed into it and folded my clothes resting them on the desk and I laid in his bed. Michelle had text me and I texted her back. Finally Cordell came back in and said "well dang. You been I'm my drawers." I nodded and said "well yea." he chuckled and sat beside me on the bed and said "well I'm sleeping on this bed too." I sighed and said "you can sleep at the bottom." he chuckled and said "I ain't gonna do nothing. I swear." I shrugged and said "you have any socks?" he nodded and said "yea in my top drawer." I got up and went in the top drawer and got the most comfiest looking socks. I put them on and he was just watching me as I did. I say down and said "quit looking at me like I'm some piece of meat" he chuckled and said "you don't even look that good." I laughed and said "but yet your tryna get back with me. Okay." he grabbed my foot dragging me closer to him on the bed and said "shut up" I kicked my foot loose and said "you better watch it. Desperate boy." we was just kidding but I think I made him mad. I got up and he got up too. I was putting my phone on the charger and he picked me up and body slammed me on the bed. I screamed not to loud and said "you stupid lil boy. Ugh" he was sitting on me, well like over me and had my hands pinned on the bed. I tried squiggling loose but he held tight and he said "you getting a little brave talking to me like that. Watch it boo." I rolled my eyes and said "shut up. Nobody wants you." he looked at me and was coming closer. I mute lined my lips and he said "what's that suppose to mean?" I shook my head and said "meaning that you are a cheater and nobody wants a cheater." he screwed me and said "your asking for it ain't you, why you frontin? You want me and I want you so why can't we get back together." I shook my head and closed my eyes. I heard him breathing in and out. He let go and I got up and opened the door going into the bathroom. I washed my face and pee'd. I flushed and opened the door and he was standing there. He came in and closed the door and said "why you don't want me?" I shrugged and said "cause I don't wanna get hurt again." he nodded and I said "plus I think you deserve to be with someone else. I'm not really that type for you. Well I don't think and ok-" he kissed me. I don't know what got over me and I continued kissing back! I backed up and said "woah. Cordell you can't be doing that." he chuckled and said "okay." I opened the door and went in his room. He came in shortly and I opened his closet looking at all his snapbacks. I grabbed one and he said "you want it?" I nodded and said "yea I was planning on taking it." he chuckled and was sitting on the bed. He looked at me and said "come here." I closed his closet and sat beside him on the bed. He pulled me toward his lap and so I sat in his lap and he said "look. I'm sorry about cheating. I swear I never cheated on none of those other girls. I just didn't want to look like a fool if you cheated on me. You get it. I won't say I'm in love with you, but I love you. It's just, when I see you, you make me happy. Sometimes I may act like a dickhead and such but your changing me. I umm would like to get back together but you got other boy on the side. Your my bestfriend and I want to be so much more... Again. But you won't let me." That was really sweet. And he right. I got Ron on the side. I like Ron but I wouldn't date him. He's to good for me. He deserves a girl who is fresh. Haven't been dating. If I chose Ron then I'll be tryna make Cordell jealous and if I chose Cordell then I'll hurt Ron. It would hurt both of them.... I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I got up and said "yea. You know that was sweet. But just let me think on it." he nodded and I pulled the covers back getting inside. I pulled the covers to my kneck. I felt him get in the bed too. My eyes started drifting off and Cordell said "goodnight." I smiled to myself cause a little while after he started humming. Soon I ended up falling asleep thinking about my choice.

Who do I choose ?

Cordell or Ron . Please comment and tell me!

End of this chapter!

Comment, read, and vote! Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526 81 19
Quiet, heartfelt Annalise Bonnadesa is used to being alone and outside all of the time. When she hits age thirteen, she starts feeling different. She...
102K 3.8K 38
A girl and a guy get to know each other. I really have no clue what it's going to be about. This whole book is also unedited.
66 6 11
This is a story of demon and anaa who were in love with eachother in there teen life but suddenly a big disaster situation occured which build a bi...
856K 31.1K 34
I was never the cool girl... Never the centre of attention. Hell, the first party I ever went to, it was because Kelly dragged me to it and I was 17...