Getting Over You

By becrazy

Farrah Wild has always had life easy: great family, awesome grades, popularity, and a smokin' hot boyfriend D... More

Getting Over You, and Having an Awesome Time Doing It!
Chapter 1: Get yo party on!
Fun in the Sun
Chapter 3: First Impressions
Chapter 4: The "G" Word
Chapter 5: Rock Show
Chapter 6: Acceptance
Chapter 7: Road Trip
Chapter 8: BIg Night
Chapter 9: I'm Coming Home... Sadly
Chapter 10: PG-17!
Chapter 11: I Write Sins, Not Tradgeties
Chapter 12: But Why?

Chapter 13: Who's the Farrah-ist Of Them All?

310 8 3
By becrazy

Chapter 13

I awoke the next morning in Jack's room. Alone. Where did he go?

I got out of his bed and threw on his Cold Fuse T-shirt that was carelessly thrown to the side and my Soffee's. I quietly opened Jack's bedroom door and tip-toed down the hall extremely careful not to wake any of his family. I found him in the kitchen making crepes.

"Hey," I said, not sure how to act. Last night was amazing, I loved him more than I ever had before. I just don't want him to find out about the Dan thing yet. I want to be the one to tell him, not Bethany or anyone else.

His face lit up when he saw me, "Good morning!"

He came over to me and gave me an intimate kiss.

"Morning," I said breathlessly when he moved his face away a little.

"So, breakfast?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm starving."

"I wonder why..." he trailed off with that irresistible smirk I love so much.

"Yeah, about that... Um, what, what do you think?" I tried. Oh God, don't screw this up!

He walked back my way and put his arms around me lovingly.

"You want to know what I think? I think that was the best night of my life," he smiled down at me.

"You do?" I asked quietly.

"Yes, Farrah. I love you, and that was the best way to show you how much I really do love you. I'm sorry if- if it wasn't the best for you but I..." he trailed off. I ended the silence by giving him the best kiss I could possibly give.

"It was the best."

"I love you."

"I love you too Jack," I smiled up at him.

"Okay, let's eat some breakfast then we can do whatever you want. What should we do?" he asked, going back over to the stove where his chocolate crepe was burning rapidly.

"How about burning some more pancakes?" I joked.

"So, I think we should go bowling," I said while we sat down at the table.

"Bowling?" he questioned with his adorable face of confusion.

"Yes. You know, ball with three holes that you throw down a lane. Strike? Spare? Ring any bells?"

"I know what bowling is Farrah! I just didn't know you were into that sort of thing," he laughed.

"Well, I'm willing to try new things, turn over a new leaf."

"Okay, okay, whatever you want. But why the sudden urge to turn a leaf?" Jack asked.

"I don't know, I'm just... I'm just in the mood for some change, you know?" I said.

"Yeah, sure. Okay so let's get dressed then."

We went back into his room and he got into the shower. I decided to take this opportunity to creep in his room. I opened a drawer of his desk and found a box labeled Memories at Most.

Interesting, I thought.

I lifted the lid of the old shoe box and was greeted by tons of pictures. There were some with Mama, some with Tony, some with Jake and the band. Then I took out a Kodak envelope and found many photos of a handsome man who looked just like Tony and a beautiful woman. There were some at Disney World and a bunch of just the two of them. At the back of the envelope I found a letter with fine cursive. It read,

Dad and Mom,

 I know you don't want to hear this, but there's this girl. Her name is Zoey. A few days ago we decided we were in love. I know that sounds crazy, given we are only fourteen, but I love her. You may think this to be puppy love or, our hormones raging, but it's love. I can't wait until you get back.

Love, Jackson

There was two more similar letters addressed to Mr. and Mrs. Adam Samson. The second talked about a girl named Erin and the other spoke of someone named Kristina. Jack has had three past loves. That's hard news to take in. I know I have no right to think about it, given I have had several boyfriends, but it's hard to learn that Jack has been in love before.

I wonder if he's had sex before. I haven't, but I came close once with Dan. We were in his room, clothes off and all, but my phone rang and Gianna needed help overcoming her breakup with her ex, Tristan. I guess Gi really is a lifesaver after all. I wouldn't want anyone else to have lost my virginity to than Jack. I just would liked to have known he felt the same about me.

I put the box back and sat on his bed. I really hope none of those girls was prettier than me. I bet Erin had the most beautiful hair and Kristina probably had an award winning personality. But Zoey, she was most likely the whole package. From hair, to personality, to hotness. Hold up, hotness? Please, her name is Zoey for God's sake! She couldn't be that hot. I'm way better looking than her, and I haven't even seen her! Besides, Jack was young and stupid at fourteen. I need to remind him just how I put the "hot" into Hotness, I didn't get the nick name for no reason.

Just then he walked out of the bathroom wearing only his plaid boxers. He walked over to his closet and yawned. The ugliest face you can make is when you yawn, but even Jack's yawn is attractive.

"What should I wear to go bowling in?" his question came muffled because it was a walk in. I pranced over to the entrance of the closet and adjusted the sleeve of the tee so it was kind of sliding off. I tousled my hair and put on some lip gloss, then walked in.

"Hmmm, if it were up to me, nothing."

He laughed at that, "But seriously, lacrosse shorts will have to do."

"Whatever you want baby," I said in my best possible seductive tone.

I walked over and put my hands on his shoulders.

"I'm turned on with whatever you wear," I said.

"Really?" he smirked.

I answered with a kiss, followed by more kisses, followed by making out on the floor. He was just pulling my shirt down when we heard laughing. I looked up to see Tony in the doorway cracking up.

"Oh Jacky boy, I always knew you to be a ladies man," he erupted into more laughter, then a coughing fit.

"Hey Ton? I think you were just leaving," Jack said as he pulled me up to feet with him.

"I know, I know. Sorry about that miss Farrah," Tony apologized with an embarrassed smile.

"Oh, it's fine," I accepted, with a smile of shame myself. What was I thinking, getting it on with Jack in his very occupied house.

I took my shower and we got on his Harley to the bowling ally. We laced up our shoes and picked our balls. (That's what she said.) Mine was bright pink while Jack's was black. We then programed our names into the console and started.

I walked up to the line and took my shot, a perfect strike.

"Impressive, but wait until you see this skill," Jack said with a wink as he sashayed over to the mark.

He threw his ball and got our second strike for the day.

"Nicely done Mr. Samson," I said suggestively.

We continued our competetive game untill it was our last round. We both had made a perfect game, this was it.

I strode over to the marking line and turned around. Backwards, my signature move. I always win with this one and I was saving it for the finale with Jack. I lifted the ball back and let go. I quickly turned around to find that my bowling ball had flown right into the gutter. Jack was very humored.

"No!" I yelled.

"See what happens when you go all Miss Cocky?" he asked between giggles.

"Whatever, I still had a great game. Let's just see who wins this. Take your shot boy," I commanded with a pout.

He threw the ball back and released.

Strike.

Well, that was kind of inevitable.

"YES!" he jumped up and down and ran around our area with his victory cry.

"Jack! Stop, you are embarrassing me," I whined even though I was laughing.

"I don't care, that's my award for this epic win."

"Whatever! It was a lucky game," I retorted.

"Luck? You think that was luck?" he asked, very amused.

"Um, yes! No one scores a perfect game. It's near impossible," I said with an obvious tone.

"Well look who just proved the impossible to be possible. That's right ladies and gentlemen," he yelled, "Jack Samson just beat Farrah at bowling! Perfect game!"

"Oh my God! Okay fine, let's just go get some lunch. Loser buys," I said. He laughed and we returned our rental shoes.

The next day at school was very hectic. I had no time to hang out or even stop and chat all day long. I needed to study for this huge math exam that I completely forgot about. I spent most of the weekend with Jack and the girls, why would I have time to study?

While at our devoted study spot in the library, Gianna and I took a break from the Trig books.

"So, you and Jack have been dating for a long time now. How long has it been?" Gi questioned.

"About 6 weeks," I answered finishing up my math problem.

"Wow, long time. So you really like this one, right Farrah?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, I love him. It's probably the best relationship I've ever had," I stated with confidence.

"Really?" she pushed, obviously stunned by my sudden devotion to anything other than hair products. The old me wouldn't have said that, the old me wouldn't have been studying either.

"I think this relationship is doing good for you," she finally answered

"Thanks Gianna, it really means a lot to me that you like him," I patted her hand like a mother, only because I know it drives her crazy. She, of course, snatched her hand away with an annoyed smirk.

"I just like that he isn't one of those jocks that you normally go for," she remarked.

"Yeah, I agree. I just love how down to earth and real he is."

Just then we were interrupted by Jack making his way over to the table.

"Speak of the devil!" laughed Gianna.

"Hey babe, we were just talking about you," I said before our quick kiss.

"Oh really?" Jack said slyly, probably convinced it was something about our intimate events of the weekend.

"So anyways, what's up?" I said bubbly.

"Not much, but I did come in here to see if I could steal you away for a while. We should get some food and there's someone here in town I want you to meet," said Jack.

"Yeah, that will work. Gi meet back here in an hour?" I said, directed to Gianna.

"Hell no! I'm done with this stupid math! I never want to see another equation again in my life. I'm going to go find Seth and see if he's free. I'll call you," she concluded as she stuffed her Vera Bradley with her study equipment.

I did the same and walked hand in hand with my boyfriend.

"So who's this person you want me to see?" I asked as we left the revolving doors of the school library. We were walking in the direction of the parking lot and I noticed a girl I'd never seen before texting on a bench. She looked about seventeen, our age. She was pretty, in a punk sort of way. She had dark brown hair with the under layer died pink and a The Who T-shirt paired with ripped skinny jeans. Pretty, I said in my mind.

"Oh, there she is!" Jack said as he lead me to mystery girl's direction. She looked up and smiled a big smile at him.

"Farrah, this is Zoey."

**************************************

Sorry for the wait! VOTE; RATE; COMMENT!

becrazy 0_o

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 108 12
**READ PLEASE**A teenage all round beautiful female has trouble trying to adapt to her boyfriends family.. which she thought was perfect. However as...
248K 4.7K 7
Sweeter than Sin _______________________________ Augustine Urban doesn't have time for romance or anything that sounds impractical. His life revolves...
46.7K 603 45
Sarah Dawson's life has always been a little nutty.. After she breaks up with her brothers best friend and All Time low front man Alex Gaskarth. she...
1.2M 47K 78
Highest Rank : #6 in Romance #24 in Teen Fiction She was smart. She wanted three scholarships. She was struggling. She was strong. She was pretty. S...