Underestimate Me ⇝ anakin sky...

By cuddlyhemmings

I dare you. highest rank(s): #1 anakinskywalker #1 in fanfiction (it was like for an hour, but it still co... More

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
Thank you.
Sequel.

Epilogue.

28.2K 479 571
By cuddlyhemmings

(Y/N) screamed in agony as she tossed on the medical table. Her arm and leg felt like they were on fire. She screamed and whacked away any of the cold droids that tried to do things to her. They poked and prodded her with needles and instruments.

Then she'd black out again.

Then her consciousness returned in the form of searing pain. So much so she began to think she no longer owned a heart. She clenched her fists, one real, one mechanical. Half of her body now made of pure machine. She noticed her arms and legs had been strapped down.

Then she'd black out again.

Her final time awake would be spent looking at a mask falling over her mouth. She felt all of her senses were now heightened. Her body becoming a machine of mass destruction.

She breathed rapidly, forgetting where she was for a moment then reminding herself of the power that lurked through her veins. Her eyes were pure, everything clear. She could hear her breathing, her blood pumping. He hearing was so loud, she figured implants must've been put inside of them.

She looked down, her neck pained as she did so, she was in a full black leather suit that cloaked her fake and real limbs into one. Special armor covered her shoulders and neck, it did not cover the scar given to her by her beloved. She knew that she would soon place cloth to hide the grey cold metal that etched her lips. The armor also covered her stomach and hips, giving them a stylish strong look to her stomach.

Soft leather uncomfortably clung to the rest of her body: her arms, breasts, and legs. Hard boots that would take a lot of getting used too weighed down at her knees. She had black gloves cover her hands that must've been made out of some kind of material that she would soon learn about as there were buttons on her wrists to control herself. Her hair was left down and distressed. She also notice a heavy cape draped behind her, it was so heavy it must be some kind of weapon or tool.

She felt scared. So many things had been altered about herself. She couldn't even remember what it felt like to have a left hand or both legs, or what it would be to hear normally, see normally. She didn't know what things were placed into her head. She didn't know anything. She only knew that she thought she was dead, dying at the hands of Anakin. And now she laid here against a table, strapped down like an animal.

Anakin

Where was he? Was he safe like she was promised? Was she near her children? She missed her children. She wanted to see them. She knew she blew up at Anakin but they could work it out, they always were able to work things out.

"Lady Majka, can you hear me?" The Emperor asked from beside her. She calmed down and gulped before responding.

"Yes, Master." (Y/N) breathed out. That was not her voice, it couldn't be.

"Good... Good.." Lord Sidious replied, pleased with his new instrument.

"Where is Anakin?" She asked, "Are him and the children safe?"

She looked with her new eyes at her Master whose face looked uncomfortable at the question.

"Are they alright?" She urged an answer out of him, her heightened senses reaching a high anxiety point.

"I'm afraid that, during your fight the mines collapsed a great deal of buildings into the lava. He tried to get back into his ship, but the platform he was on collapsed. We tried to save him, but it was too late." The Emperor told her.

(Y/N) breathed fast as her eyes searched around the room. She remembered that fight. She was the one who flew back into the controls, destroying the shields. She was the one who killed Anakin. She couldn't believe that she was living in a galaxy that didn't have an Anakin Skywalker on it. She just couldn't believe it, and that she had killed him.

"No, no, that's not possible. He's the best pilot in the galaxy, he can't be dead." She shook her head, "What about the children? They're still in the Senate building."

"They're not. We have security recordings of your husband and two droids stealing the twins and putting them on the stolen ship that killed him." The Emperor twisted.

(Y/N) wanted to cry, but she couldn't. Her new eyes wouldn't allow her to. So instead her new voice screamed, she yelled and bellowed a cry. She mourned her loss and ripped her arms and legs out of their restraints. She felt everything in the room and crushed it. Her new power taking hold of everything she could, she felt her heart turn cold and dark.

Now all that was left of her was a killer, a weapon. She was a smart, agile, good human used for bad things. She couldn't be herself. She was now different. She would only be known as Darth Majka, the name (Y/N) Skywalker was no longer her name.

Behind her, her creator smiled. His pet now completely his for the using, controlling. The galaxy was now his.

He led his pet to the observatory room. He showed her his work, his way of controlling the galaxy and taking down any other threat to their reign.

A weapon so large it could kill entire planets with one blast. Darth Majka actually found herself smiling. Because one day she would be able to get the revenge for all the pain that got her here. She would soon be able to make the people who hurt her that made her as dark as she now is pay. Every person who underestimated her, would now be forced to see her for how she always knew she would be.

For a moment her eyes adjusted focus in the glass. She stared at her permanent yellow eyes in the glass. She couldn't even remember what color they were before. Her entire face and body was new. Her thoughts were new.

Everything about her future was forever twisted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 134 18
Maddie is a girl recovering from an abusive family who is now living with one of the most powerful and infamous villains in Japan. The villain in que...
423K 7.1K 40
Shane is just a normal teenage boy attending Kuoh Academy. However, one day a meteorite crashes near the academy and what Shane finds is astonishing...
2M 123K 35
highest ranks: #38 fanfic / 8.26.15 #138 teenfic / 8.30.14 (find the series, which is being edited and re-posted, on ao3. my username is amourlouis.)...