LOST (Avatar The Last Airbend...

By PotterCat

~Story of the Ponytail Prince and Lion's Mane~ Life is full of surprises and one of these gift packages have... More

Flames from the Past #1
Flames from the Past #2
Flames from the Past #3
Book 1 - Water
The Unexpected Visit
B1CH15 - Bato of the Water Tribe
Being Hunted By the Past #1
Being Hunted By the Past #2
Being Hunted By the Past #3
B1CH18 - The Waterbending Master
B1CH19 - The Siege of the North #1
B1CH20 - The Siege of the North #2
Book 2 - Earth
B2CH1 - The Avatar State
B2CH2 - The Cave of Two Lovers
B2CH4 - The Swamp & B2CH5 - Avatar Day
B2CH8 - The Chase
B2CH9 - Bitter Work
B2CH11 - The Desert
B2CH12 - The Serpent's Pass & B2CH13 - The Drill
B2CH14 - City Of Walls and Secrets
B2CH15 - Tales of Ba Sing Se
B2CH17 - Lake Laogai
B2CH18 - The Earth King & B2CH19 - The Guru
B2CH20 - The Crossroads of Destiny
SORRY
Book 3 - Fire
B3CH2 - The Headband
Breaking the Unbreakable #1
Breaking the Unbreakable #2
B3CH9 - Nightmares and Daydreams
B3CH11 - The Day of Black Sun #2 The Eclipse
A Dream of Blind Destiny
B3CH13 - The Firebending Masters
B3CH14 - The Boiling Rock #1
B3CH15 - The Boiling Rock #2
B3CH16 - The Southern Raiders
B3CH17 - The Ember Island Players
B3CH18 - Sozin's Comet #1 The Phoenix King
B3CH19&B3CH20 - Sozin's Comet #2 The Old Master & #3 Into the Inferno
B3CH21 - Sozin's Comet #4 Avatar Aang
Please Read This

B3CH1 - The Awakening

4.9K 133 30
By PotterCat

Zuko watched the ocean as the ship headed to the nation. He didn't miss the water, actually it brought some memories with Shinju. Or Yoko. Or whoever she was. He closed his eyes. At least now I know why their voices were so similar. And why I didn't feel guilty dreaming about Yoko while Shinju was sleeping inside my arms. And why kissing with Yoko in my dream felt that real.

He knew that something about Shinju felt familiar since the very first day. But he had never thought that she could be actually Yoko. Of course, there were some moments he thought that Yoko was sitting near him but he always thought it was because he had been thinking about her too much.

Seems like it wasn't.

But he still couldn't believe who his Lion's Mane turned into.

The love of my life is an assassin. She has lost her humanity long ago. She's a human killing machine.

Who knew leaving Zuko would cause her to turn into someone like this?

She had seen my mom leaving and she didn't tell me.

Why? Why didn't she tell me? She knew how much I loved my mom and she knew I'd be broken without her.

She left me on the worst day of my life. And caused me to seek solace in Mai.

"Aren't you cold?"

He looked back to see the owner of the voice. It was Mai "I've got a lot on my mind. It's been so long, over three years since I was home. I wonder what's changed. I wonder how I've changed." Zuko said.

Mai yawned "I just asked if you were cold, I didn't ask for your whole life story." she said, then giggled and held Zuko's face in her hands "Stop worrying." she whispered, then they kissed.

Yeah, they were together, again. It was the best thing he could do to try to forget Yoko.

***

"Yoko, please, seeing you like this saddens me." Iroh said to her. Yoko turned her back to him.

"Then you'll sadden more, Uncle." she said, her voice emotionless. She had been like that since the Dai Li captured them. She wasn't eating, was drinking very little water and was not talking. She wasn't sleeping, too. Actually, she was afraid to sleep. Because every time she closed her eyes, Zuko was haunting her.

He overreacted. It was too much for him, learning that I was his childhood love and I saw Ursa, leaving.

Even if I had told him, he wouldn't have done anything. There was nothing he could do.

I bet that Mai is on that ship, too. They must be kissing or something like that.

A tear fell. He left me and ran to Mai, again, just like he did four years ago. Right after our kiss.

Azula had to ruin everything, didn't she?

Maybe, Zuko and Shinju could be happy together.

Like little Zuko and Yoko.

But no, Azula always needs to ruin people's lives.

She's just like me.

***

"Your Princess Azula, clever and beautiful, disguised herself as the enemy and entered the Earth Kingdom's Capital. In Ba Sing Se, she found her brother Zuko, and together they faced the Avatar. And the Avatar fell! And the Earth Kingdom fell!

"Azula's agents quickly overtook the entire city. They went to Ba Sing Se's great walls. And brought them down! The armies of the Fire Nation surged through the walls and swarmed over Ba Sing Se, securing our victory. Now the heroes have returned home!"

"Your princess, Azula," Lo said. Azula approached as the crowd cheered.

"And after three long years, your prince has returned!" Li said, then Lo and Li said at the same time "Zuko!"

Zuko approached with a worried expression but he relaxed when the crowd cheered. After the end of the ceremony, he was heading to the dining room with Azula but they both stopped when they heard the guard.

"Princess Azula, what should we do with the prisoners?"

They turned back and saw Iroh and Yoko, both dirty. Iroh was looking at them but Yoko was looking at the floor. Azula walked towards them "Send Uncle to the most guarded prison in the Capital," she said "But I want to hold her here, in the dungeons. I bet she wants to remember the old times."

Yoko didn't said anything, nor looked at Azula.

"But your highness, she's too dangerous to hold in the palace." the guard said.

"Yes, she's dangerous, you're right but she's not fool," Azula said "The palace is full of guards, plus there's me and Zuzu. Her little fire and earthbending won't be enough to escape this palace."

"You're right, your highness." the guard said.

"Don't worry, weirdo peasant, you won't feel lonely, we'll pay you some friendly visits, won't we Zuzu?"

***

Azula was asleep when Zuko entered her room "Why'd you do it?" Zuko asked.

"You're going to have to be a little more specific." Azula said as she yawned.

"Why did you tell Father that I was the one who killed the Avatar?"

"Can't this wait until the morning?"

"It. Can't." Zuko said.

Azula sighed and opened her eyes "Fine. You seemed so worried about how Father would treat you because you hadn't captured the Avatar. I figured if I gave you the credit, you'd have nothing to worry about." she explained.

"But why?" Zuko asked.

Azula got out of her bed "Call it a generous gesture. I wanted to thank you for your help and I was happy to share the glory."

"You're lying."

Azula walked past Zuko "If you say so..."

"You have another motive for doing this, I just haven't figured out what it is." Zuko said.

"Please Zuko, what ulterior motive could I have? What could I possibly gain by letting you get all the glory for defeating the Avatar?" she said, approaching close to Zuko and placed a hand on his shoulder "Unless, somehow, the Avatar was actually alive. All that glory would suddenly turn to shame and foolishness. But you said it yourself that it was impossible," she finished. Zuko began to leave "Sleep well, Zuzu."

Zuko got to his room, quickly wearing his pyjamas and getting under the quilt. He tried not to think of what Azula had said and closed his eyes, being pulled into a deep sleep.

"Zuko, stop playing with my hair, I'm trying to sleep." Yoko murmured, her back facing Zuko. They were lying on the same bed. And Zuko was playing with her curly, brown hair.

"We don't have to wake up early tomorrow, why are you so quick to sleep?" he asked, his hand on her waist.

She turned to him "Because I'm sleepy, Ponytail Prince."

"Come on Yoko, we don't always have the chance to sleep together. I don't want to waste it with sleeping whole night." Zuko said. Yoko raised an eyebrow "Wait, wait, wait, wait; I didn't mean something like that."

"Then what did you mean?" Yoko asked, still raising an eyebrow.

"I meant only kissing."

"It better be only," Yoko said. Zuko smiled as he pulled her to him, pressing his lips to hers.

***

Yoko opened her eyes. She punched the wall. All she wanted to do was sleeping but she couldn't with seeing Zuko every time she fell asleep. It didn't help anything, it only made everything worse. She wanted to forget everything about him.

He betrayed us.

She rolled, lying on her back, watching the ceiling. She was too dirty but she had got used to living in dirt. She even had got used to using her both two eyes. At the beginning, it felt really strange without her eye-patch but now it felt normal.

I wish I could feel normal, too. I wish I could feel like the girl I used be.

We used to play hide and seek in the dungeons.

One time, there was a puddle and when I was running I slipped and fell on Zuko.

And when Ty Lee and Mai came, we used to hide in there. Zuko always knew that Mai had a crush on him but he never liked her. At least that's what I know.

But it seems like he wasn't that honest with me, since she's inside his arms now.

Yoko turned sideways, taking the foetus position. I was meant to be inside his arms, not her.

It's scary how easily Azula can get Zuko inside her hand. Within seconds, he turns into a very different man.

Maybe... Maybe I would have convince him to stand by my side if I had told him who I was earlier.

Yeah, if only she had told who she really was before Azula could show up. Before the dating day. Right after their very first kiss in four years, in the garden of Song's house. That was the best time to tell him. If she had told, she would have changed many things, saved many lives.

I could have saved the Avatar.

It's all my fault.

That's probably the shortest chapter of Book 3. Hope you guys enjoyed it anyway :)

Chapters will be getting longer and darker and more depressive. The interesting thing is, I liked writing depressive chaps ahaha :'D

Oh, and by the way, there will be detailed kissing parts and some slang and... perhaps a lemon part so if you want I can put some kinda warning. Just tell me

I need your votes and comments ^-^

Winged lemur kisses :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 114 10
(Y/N) is a young Earthbender and orphan who lives in Gaoling. He was dumped by his parents when he was a baby, and he was taken in by a kind old woma...
802K 17.3K 65
Guys, I love you, but stop reading this story. It's poorly written. I am slowly uploading the revision version on the account herewerock. You will fi...
37.7K 1.9K 44
Heimat: a place that you can call home; a sense of belongingness, acceptance, safety and connection to homeland A decade has passed after the final b...
109K 2.5K 22
COMPLETED! 'Aya's my angel and I'm never letting her go.' After seeing Azula strike Aang with her lightening, Aya's entire world fell into a black h...