B3CH21 - Sozin's Comet #4 Avatar Aang

Zuko opened his eyes, as he felt the pain lessen and smiled weakly at Katara, who smiled back as she shed a tear "Thank you, Katara."

"That's what friends do." Katara said, helped him up. Azula panted in anger, screamed in madness and breathed fire, writhing in an attempt to break free. Finally she stopped and began to cry uncontrollably. Katara and Zuko looked at in horror and pity.

"Wait," Zuko said as he looked back at Katara "Where is Yoko?"

"Oh, no, I've totally forgot her!" Katara said as she ran to building on their left. Zuko walked slowly after her but gasped when he saw Yoko was lying unconscious on the ground. Plus, there was a small pond of blood around her head.

"W... What happened to her?" Zuko asked, trying to hold back his tears. He kneeled next to her, just like Katara.

"She... She was fighting Azula after she shot you," Katara said as she moved the water on Yoko's body, she was crying "Her attacks were too strong and one of them back fired, Azula gave it some push and she flew to the roof, then fell down. I didn't have time to heal her. And now... it might be too late."

"N... No." Zuko said, he was crying now "You can heal her, can't you? You did heal the lightning incidents!"

"Her head is damaged and it is serious." Katara responded "She has lost blood, and she's continuing to lose!"

"But she can't leave now!" Zuko said, he was in denial "She just... can't."

"I'm doing it, Zuko." Katara whispered "I'm healing. Just please, don't lose your hope."

Zuko said nothing, he just held Yoko's hand. A few minutes later Katara stopped, took back the water "I think I've done it." she muttered "Please, spirits, don't take her."

Yoko opened her eyes slowly. Katara exhaled in relief, Zuko smiled "Hey," Yoko said, her voice weak. But her eyes widened when she saw Zuko. She straightened and hugged him "You're OK!"

"So you are, too!"

They hugged each other longer than usual, then pulled back "So, umm... What happened to me?" Yoko asked.

"You were badly incurred, you had lost blood." Katara explained "There was a possibility of not making. But you did."

"I bet it's because you healed me." Yoko said. Zuko nodded "That's the third time you save my life, Katara. I have no idea how can I pay back these."

Katara held her hand "Just be alive."
Yoko smiled as she nodded, and they had a group hug.

***

"Need some help?"

Zuko turned to the door and saw Yoko, leaning the wall. She did have a good sleep, her eyes were shining. And her hair looked livelier than ever. She slowly approached Zuko and helped him putting on his robe "You look great," Zuko said.

"I've slept for ten hours, so yeah, I look and feel great." Yoko responded, then she softened her voice "How're you feeling?"

"Excited." Zuko said.

Yoko smiled "Of course, that's so normal. You've your coronation today." she said, then put her right hand on the bandages "Does your wound hurt much?"

"Not much but, it hurts." Zuko answered "I'll have another scar to carry."

"But that shows how strong you are," Yoko said. Zuko smiled and leaned, kissing her softly. She hugged him when the kiss ended "I still can't believe that this is real."

"It feels like we're dreaming, doesn't it?" Zuko agreed with her.

"Like soon we'll wake up and find ourselves in the beach house." Yoko murmured, then pulled back "Anyway, let's dress you up."