The Marriage Of A Bangladeshi...

By flawless_ink

Sadia Haqh, a Muslim Bangladeshi girl, of age 24, who just finished her graduation in politics from London, r... More

Ch:1- Arrival
Ch:2- Finally Home
Ch:3- Fairytale Romance Part (1)
Ch:4- Fairytale Romance Part (2)
Ch:5- The Announcement
Ch:6- Exposed Dealt and Fixed.
Ch:7- First Official Date
Ch:8- Panchini (Engagement)
Ch:9- Revelation
Ch:10- Reunion
Ch:11- Aakht (The Marriage)
Ch:12- Haldi And Mahendi
Ch:13-The Wedding Party
Ch:14-The First Night
Ch:15-Mission Impossible Habits
Ch:16-Enchanted
Ch:17-Silence
Ch:18-The Reception Party
Ch:19-Embrace
Ch:20-Embarrasment
Ch:21-Messed Up
Ch:22-Love Bite
Ch:23-The Lunch Party
Ch:24-The Nightmare
Ch:25-Anger, Jealousy and Hatred.
Ch:26-Realisation
Ch:27-Pain And Bitterness
Ch:28-Misunderstandings
Ch:30-The Struggle Part (2)
Ch:31-Healing
Ch:32-Little Acceptances
Ch:33-Seperation
Ch:34-The Call
Ch:35-Blame
Ch:36-The leave
Ch:37-Despair
The Trailer Of The Book
Chapter:38-Alive
Chapter:39-Belief
Chapter:40-Fully His

Ch:29-The Struggle Part (1)

4.1K 211 9
By flawless_ink

(Abrar's POV)

I grabbed my car key, phone and the jacket from the side table and went out of the room, without looking back at Sadia. I told her what I wanted to tell her and now I had to bring someone else's senses back, I thought. I swipped my phone and dialled the last number on the log. The call rang thrice and then it was picked up.

"Why did it take you so long to answer the call?" I scowled as soon as the person on the other side spoke. While ferociously walking towards my car. "I am on my way, did he come back to his senses?" I asked him holding the staring, and twisting the key.

"Yes sir he did for a while."

"Okay then." I cut the call and pushed the accelerator. It took me almost twenty minutes to reach my factory that was left closed for a while. This was on what I was working with Jamuna group but right now it was a place to beat the hell out of someone. I still remembered how he looked at my Sadia and he was surely gonna pay for it in a few minutes. He will definitely learn how not to wink, very well. I will make sure his each and every body part regret for what he did, before he begs for forgiveness, which I definitely had no intention to give.

The gates of the factory opened and I brought my car to a halt near the entrance. I got my revolver out of my jacket and wore it. After getting out of the car, I dug the revolver, in my jeans and grabbed my phone in my hand. Closing the car door, I locked the car and went in the factory. I swiped my phone, I dialled the last number again, as I saw no sign of my any men. The phone rang loudly, and I followed the ringtone. Something didn't feel right at that moment, I got my revolver, in my hand and kept walking, with my mind at high alert.

After going deep inside the factory, my eyes halted at the sight of AK Shah. My gun was pointed towards him and I knew immediately that we were not the only ones here. Before I could do anything, a hard rod landed on my hand with full force and my revolver, immediately fell on the floor, I was instantly grabbed my four to five men holding my hands and legs, making it impossible for me to move. Another two men came from the front holding long chains, which they buckled around my wrist and attached the ends of them to a ring that was dug in two pillars. I seemed like that they prepared all these from before. Another man than entered with more forces of men, behind him. If I recognised him, he was the wedding planner.

"Ayan Khan." He came in front of me forwarding his hand. I glared at him, anger intensifying inside me. "Oooo sorry I forgot that your hands are not free, how can you shake my hand but you do remember me right? If you don't let me remind you I am your sweetdoll, amazingly beautiful wife's wedding planner, whose life you have ruined very badly. Now you remember?"

"Watch your tongue, because you won't be able to speak the next time." I said as, as my fist tightened in my hand.

"Oh Abrar, thanks to your anger and this fearless attitude." AK Shah's voice came from the back. Ayan moved and AK Shah's eyes met mine. "You have created a huge army of enemies behind you."

"Yes. I can see that you are so scared of me that you have gattered an army for single person." I said as a crooked smile formed on my face.

"Hehe Abrar, do you even know in what situation you are. You almost have zero percent chances of going back alive from here, still your attitude couldn't learn control, I guess. Don't worry we have made quite a arrangement for it." AK Shah clapped his hand, and a few more men entered with rod, knife and driller and what not in their hand. I gulped down because for the first time in life, I realised, what it felt like to be scared.

Sadia's thought invaded in my mind, how she she is even scared sleeping alone in the room. 'Even in my dreams I am like why this room scares me so much.' Her words resonated in my ears. A smile formed in my face and I wondered if she could sleep or not. I broke out of my thoughts, as I felt a rod hammered against my stomach. It shook me from my feet, blood immediately oozed from my mouth. Before I could look up the rod was hammerd back on my stomach. This time what I felt was pain. My hair was pulled roughly back and I looked at the person doing it. It was Ayan.

"You giving up so early? Then it won't be fun man." With that I saw the rod coming towards my chest with full forces and it made me jerk forward. This one was bearable I thought. "You have a strong body men. Good for us, the harder the body, the more fun will be breaking it." His hand moved back again and this time the rod landed on my abdomen. That hurt. Then it was again taken back and it hit the sides of my abdomen until I lost the counts. I slowly felt all my energy draining out. My hands and legs started to feel numb, at the constant assault by the rod.

Suddenly, a phone rang and the rod hitting me stopped. I took deep breaths, that I realised I was holding all this time. The phone kept ringing and I realised after a while that it was my phone. All of their attention turned to floor, where my phone laid. Ayan sprinted to it and took it in his hand. I jerked, but I knew there was no use.

"Aha.. finally a call from his sweet wife. Didn't expect it be so fast though." Ayan said turning towards me. "Want to talk?" He said dilating his eyes and then his disgusting smile came back on his face. It felt like a light shone that she called in the darkness that I was in. The call then went off. I didn't know if I was supposed to be happy or sad. I was happy because I didn't want her to be dragged in this situation, she should remain safe at any condition and sad because a hope of getting out of this mess just ended. They were most probably going to kill me, that too painfully, I guess, I thought looking at the weapons that they laid in front of me.

My eyes shifted back to Ayan then who kept gazing at my phone and I didn't like the thought of it. "Are you tired so early, torturing me?" I said trying to distract his attention from my phone. He came back rushing to me, this time more fiercely and grabbing a knife in his hand. He was about to stab it in my arm, when the phone rang again, Sadia's name flashed on the screen and Ayan took his steps back and dropped the knife on the floor.

"What are you doing?" AK Shah's voice came this time bold and loud. "The torture shouldn't stop." He said in his authoritative voice.

"Don't worry Mr. Shah, this is also another form of torture. Let's have some fun." He winked at AK Shah, and I felt my blood was going to burst out of my veins.

"Put it on speaker." AK Shah commanded. Ayan nodded simply and answered the call putting it on speaker. Sadia's voice then filled the silence and I felt my heart again beat in it's usual pace.

"Abrar. Did you see the time? Don't you think you should come back home? You room is so scary. Where are you?" My chest tightened at her words. I wished I could tell her where I was. What I wanted to do at that moment, was to wrap my arms around her and sleep, so that she wouldn't be scared anymore. But I doubted if that was even possible anymore.
"Hello Abrar. Are you there? I know you don't want to talk to me but that doesn't mean you are not going to even reply on the phone.." Ayan's voice then took over hers and my gaze shifted on him. I gritted my teeth as he spoke.

"Hi sweetheart." Sadia's voice immediately came to a halt, as she must have realised it was not my voice. I could hear her moving then instantly.

"No no no sweetheart stop wherever you are because if you move one more step it will be very bad for your husband."

"W-here i-s A-brar?" She stuttered and I knew she was scared.

"Ayan cut the call right now. Kill me if you want to." I said with all my courage. I better die a thousand death than any harm on her.

"Abrar..." She called my name in a demanding tone.

"Ahhh... I think I am going to cry seeing the two of your's love for each other. " Ayan said looking at me, "put a tape on his mouth." He instructed to one of his men.

"Sadia don't listen to what he says. Stay away from this." That was all I could say before the tape was plastered on my mouth.

"So sweetheart as your husband already said, we are going to kill him."

"No..... please what do you want? I will arrange anything you want? Please don't do anything to him. Her voice almost broke into a cry. She was begging and this was something that I definitely didn't want. I never begged anyone for anything and I didn't even want anyone to beg for my life either.

"Smart sweet heart. You are what we want.... You." He said after a moment of silence looking at me. I felt fury raised inside me. I pulled harder on the chains hoping that if they just broke once, than that Ayan won't stay in this world anymore. "Hold him." He ordered. Four of his men then held my hand and legs. Was he so scared of me, that I will break the chain? It was hilarious. "So sweet heart what I was saying was we are going to kill him anyway." Because I will kill you guys if you don't.

"No.."

"Listen to me sweet heart first. Pretty pink. If you come to us we might make your husbands death a little less painful." Saying he pressed the drill machine on and it's sound filled the room. My knees almost felt as soft as jelly, at the sight. I clenched my teeth, trying for anger to take over my fear. I couldn't show them any weakness. "You know we might consider not using the drill machine on him."

"Nooo." Her voice shook and I could feel her tremble. "Plee..ase don't." She started sobbing and I felt my chest tightened even more. I felt cold around a corner of my eyes and I realised it was a tear drop.

"Shhh.... sweet heart don't cry, you are breaking my heart." "You know how to drive right?" He said retaining his posture.

"Hmmm...hmmmm..." She replied in between sobs.

"Very good then. Get on a car straight and I will navigate you. Don't try to show any smartness okay sweetie because it won't take us a second to kill your husband then."

"Hmmm....." What was she doing? I told her to stay away from this, but she seemed to completely forget that. I signed Ayan to open the tape but he turned his back and AK Shah approached.

"So Abrar how does it feel? I told you not to underestimate what AK Shah can do for his children. But unfortunately you did not take my words seriously. Let me give you a life long advice though your life will be extremely short, maybe a few more hours. Never underestimate your enemies and never forget them, which you totally seemed to. Do you know why I didn't kill you yet? Because I wanted you feel how it is like to be caged. What family means to a person and what fear is. He touched the corner of my eyes and showed me the drop on his finger. This was what I wanted to show. Don't worry you will see more of it when your wife will also be killed in front of your eyes." I felt my nails digging in my palm, at the clenching of my fist. I gritted my teeth and tried to bring my leg up but realised it was held by two of his men.

AK Shah then picked the knife from the floor and roamed it around my arm. In a moment or so a sharp pain registered in my head when I realised he pierced the knife in my arms. It instantly started bleeding and I could feel wetness against my jacket. He still didn't remove his hand then, he slowly revolved the knife, while I bit my lip, to not let the scream out. I didn't move his gaze from mine and stared, as I felt the torture on my hand slowly exceeding to my bearing limit. I didn't know for how long I could take this. For how long I could stay strong. Slowly, the back of my mind whispered give up. I wanted to scream, the pain was uncontrollable, as he pierced the knife deeper inside my arm. My eyes were darted on AK Shah, and while my face was shaking. He continued the same assault down and I don't know for how long, I bore the pain, 10 minutes, 15 minutes and slowly I felt dizzy, my eyes started to cloud. I felt I was falling deep into something, until a hand held my hand.

Suddenly, I felt soft hands on my arm and I turned around to see Sadia. I blinked to make sure it was her. When I could finally focus on her, I saw her red eyes filled with tears dropping down her cheeks. She was trying to move AK Shah's hand.

"Please let go." She begged when AK Shah's grip tightened around the knife. She tried with all her force and somehow finally the knife was out of my hand, after a lot of struggle and AK Shah was jerked backward.

The next thing I knew was Sadia's arm wrapped around my neck. Her soft body against my hard and all it felt was peace. All I wanted to do was rest in his arms. All the pain that I felt, no longer seemed to matter. I wanted to hold her back but the thought brought me back to reality. I was chained and she was here without any protection. It got my anger back but it was soon replaced by fear as AK Shah pointed the gun at her.

*****************************************

I know a lot is happening in this chapter. But do let me know how it was. All Abrar's enemies are back. Revenge time for them. More are still to come.

Do vote and comment.

Thank You.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 1.8K 34
Fadila Ahmad: A middle-class damsel. Sweet, intelligent, lovely, and down to earth in her own small world, always happy. Who only sees marriage as an...
26.7K 1.9K 45
A hijabi Pakistani girl named Fanaa goes to high school to become something great that could save people from the bad world. Going to school everyday...
463K 18K 32
(19 chapters are edited) This is a story of a girl whose name is Aiman and a boy whose name is Bilal. Aiman Salim is a interior designer. She is 22...
7.4K 186 18
She was alluring, competent, hardworking and... 'A believer of True Love...' What will happen, when a handsome billionaire, equally dexterous and har...