When Bonds Connect [discontin...

Av MajesticBunnie

Reverse Harem *** Hopeless Romantic? She was before. Mateless? She obviously isn't. Desperate to have a boyfr... Mer

*Prologue
*Part 01
*Part 02
*Part 03
*Part 04
*Part 05
*Part 06
*Part 07
*Part 08
*Part 09
*Part 10
*Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
WOOF
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
FANG
Part 25
Just Got Tagged
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
P34|| Evil
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
P44|| Ghost
Just Got Tagged 2
Part 45
Special Part
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Special Part 2
Part 50 (Rewritten)
Part 51
Just Got Tagged 4
Part 52
Part 53
MUST READ| Really
P54|| BITE
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
P64|| MINE
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Special Part 3
5th Mate/Normal Update
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
FIFTH MATE
P74|| NUMB
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93

Part 16

8.9K 376 35
Av MajesticBunnie

Part Sixteen :

"Excited-" Blonde haired Pinkie sent a smile of tease as she playfully wiggled her eyebrows. "-are we?" Rys could only puff her reddened cheeks as she denied the obvious fact.

     "I'm just in the mood."

     Pinkie scoffed. Pfft! Yeah, right. Just in the mood, huh? What kind of an excuse is that? "You don't have to lie. I could see that you're excited to see our dear Mr. Cross."

     Rys shot him a look.

    "I mean your Mr. Cross." she giggled.

    Quickly, her face went on fire at the correction her close friend made. Her Mr. Cross? That sounds so right but quite embarrassing. Rys averted her green eyes.

    Ignoring that one, the black haired girl mumbled in a shy tone, "Why? Can't I be excited?" The girl recalled the sweet memory yesterday. She can't help but feel excited after all those warm hugs and small talks.

     (∀≦) She just feels so safe in his arms despite he being a monster.

     Pinkie chuckled. "Did I say you can't?"

     As the blondie messied her black hair, Rys rolled her green eyes at her statement. In spite with all of that, she cannot help but softly smile. Quickly, the girl turned away as they both proceeded to their respective rooms.

    ***

Nice. A detention with her vampire mate. But this isn't fair! With a bitter expression, she whined on how he's so annoying. "What did I do again, Mr. Cross?"

    Really? She's asking that? Bled wanted to slap himself for the idiocy of his mate. "You slept in my class, and I don't approve it," he gravely answered her. Of course, he didn't forget to emphasize the word approve to pass his point.

     "But why couldn't you let me be? I thought that we're mates. Anyways, it's supposed to be in my advantage if my teacher is my mate. You, Mr Cross, are supposed to let me do anything I want!"

     Rys whined. Well, isn't that the truth? He could only gape at her with a look that she couldn't tell. Is she serious? Bled shook his head with a chuckle while she pouted, staring at him.

     "Yes, we're mates."

     He sighed. "But it doesn't mean that I would tolerate your misbehaviors. You're not supposed to have that mindset because I'm your teacher. That isn't right, Rys."

     "Remember that."

     Meanie (˘з˘) She huffed and ignored him as she took a sit on a empty chair, near to the teacher's table.

     Useless mate. I thought he'll me sleep. She really thought that he will let her. After all, Pinkie kept on getting her hopes high that having your mate as a teacher is very advantageous to her side.

      Grabbing her math homework, she sighed and began to answer it as she took that as a chance to distract her from Mr. Cross. It took her for awhile to finish it; and when she was done, she turned her attention towards him.

     Shockingly, he was observing her.

     Rys just hopes that he doesn't find her ugly. She isn't that pretty. Her face is only average, but she hopes that doesn't get in the way for Bled to like her for who she really is.

     "What are you looking at?" she hesitated.

      "You."

     She blushed. "Why?"

     Mr. Cross couldn't help but smirk to her adorable stammers. She's so cute! He went towards her form, brushing away some of her hair to see more of her beauty.

     So beautiful ∩^ω^∩

     "Just observing your beauty," he softly said as he placed his cold hand on her warm cheeks, stroking it in a tender manner. Rys's face burned even more as she quickly looked away from the man.

     "Stupid mate," she mumbled.

     Bled's smirk ripped into a small smile as he now began to finger comb her silky black hair. So soft and aah. How could he not want a mate like this human girl? Despite being stupid, this girl is so cute and funny.

     "Yeah, I'm stupid."

     "-only for you though." ✌︎('ω'✌︎ ) He grinned his silly grin, causing for her to face him with very pink cheeks. Somehow, her heart fluttered at that weird sight. Only for her? She cracked out a laugh as she pointed out that those damn words are too overused to be even true.

     "Yeah." He blushed.

     Shaking her head, she took off his hand from her hair as she rubbed it with hers. As expected, she felt tingles. A sign that they are mates. Somehow, a memory struck her.

     "- You got tons of soulmate."

     Tons of soulmates, it echoed. Of course. Lets not forget that Mr. Cross is not her only mate. There are others too. Four other mates in fact. She froze. How the h*ck could she forget it?

Rys doesn't have mate, but mates!

What should she do now? Should she tell Bled or nah? Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh! ʕʘʘʔ I am dead. I know.

"Rys, are you fine?"

Ah, sh*t! She almost shocked. Thankfully, she was able to compose herself as she nodded at him, reluctant to look into his bright blue eyes that were filled with concern.

"Yeah, just something."

Just something? Bled nodded his head, but her words aren't able to trick him. She is obviously worrying about something. He was in complete concern, but he knew that his mate doesn't want to talk about it. So what he did is that he looked down at their intertwined hands.

What should he do for his mate to be happy? A sigh escaped his lips. What should he do? It took him for awhile to think of an idea. A date? Of course, a date! ٩(❛๑

      "Rys?"

"Yeah?"

He blushed as he perceived that her attention is on him now. Fightin, Bled! (ò_óˇ) He sighed for several times, mustering courage. As a result, Rys got curious, so she leaned her face closer to her mate.

Bled gulped.

"Could you-" No, that isn't right.

"Could I-" Of course, I could.

He whispered, a bit too fast and shaky. "Could we go out later?"

What? The human girl gawked at the man with shock and attempted to compose herself. Go out later? She put on a straight face. "Like a date, you mean?"

"A date!"

"Yes, yes! A date," he exclaimed while his cheeks were burning red in absolute shame. His eyes were still gazing at their hands before gently retreating his hand to himself.

Please say yes. (⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)

The vampire had never asked someone out on a date without having an evil intention, so this is clearly his first time for genuinely asking someone out on a date. "So what do you say?"

Please don't reject him. T^T

He reverted his blue eyes to her green eyes, letting her see his emotions. His pure intentions, and the hope in his eyes. Rys saw it all, causing her to flush a little.

Reject him or nah - she isn't sure. Now that she had recalled her other mates, she isn't sure whether it's going to be a good idea if she accepts it. If only he's the only one for her, she might have easily said yes.

She sighed. "I'll say-"

"Rys," he pleaded, desperate and sad.

"Please."

That damn please paused her. Unsure and confused, she looked away from him. Please, it echoed in her mind. It wouldn't hurt to say yes, right?

     "I'll say yes."

Bled beamed. In a blink of an eyes, he hugged her so hard. Joy filled his system as he couldn't believe that she said that. Yes? She said yes? He wanted to jump in happiness. Rys froze, but she let him do that.

"Thank you, Rys. Thank you. Thank you. You won't regret this. I'll make this date the best date you could ever had."

She smiled, nodding, as she listened to his soft murmurs of joy. Her eyes were closed as she hopes for the hug to last forever where there is peace, joy, and one mate to care and love for.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

162K 32.8K 49
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
276K 822 9
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
375K 23.2K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
2.6M 148K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...