#7 :: Everything I Want.

TashAmorStories द्वारा

Olivia Has A Boyfriend But Just For How Long? Olivia Has Two Friends That Hate Each Other, But Why? Is It Som... अधिक

Important.
1) Bitter Sweet
3) Where It All Began...
4) Where It All Began... Contd.
5) The Morning After The Night Before.
6) We Meet Again...
7) Valentines Day
8) Who Would Have Thought It?
9) When I'm With Her...
10) Never Mix Friend And Business...
11) My Grand Opening...
12) Meeting My Family
13) What Am I Going To Do?
14) "I Love You..."
15) I Dont Like Thieves...
16) How Could He Lie?
17) Gabby Knows Best.
18) When Reality Hits You...
19) Time To Make That Call
20) He Gon Regret The Day He Crossed Me...
21) Got Something In Store For Him & Her...
22) Maybe, Just Maybe...
23) Betrayal From Both Ends...
24) I Don't Know How He Could Be So Stupid!
25) Pregnant?
26) Yes, I'm Pregnant.
27) Busted!
28) She Still Cares
29) Was She Ever My Friend?
30) This Bitch Gon Suffer...
31) Payback Is A Bitch...
32) Kidnapped.
33) Missing.
34) Miracle & King
35) Karma?
36) I Got You.
37) RIP
38) I'm Not ALL Bad
39) Perfect Imperfections.
40) I'm Done...
Prologue.
...

2) New Beginnings

1.1K 23 7
TashAmorStories द्वारा

OLIVIA

6 Months Later.
Christmas Day.

"Happy Birthday!!! Merry Christmas!!!" My mom said as I came downstairs.

"Thank you mom. Merry Christmas." I said as I hugged her.

Yes, I was born on Christmas Day. People say ain't I bothered by sharing my birthday with the day that most people all over the world celebrates. Nope. Because my parents go above and beyond to make sure my day is a day I never forget. As I got older they end up buying me more things; as oppose to them throwing parties or going on holiday. For example I have two cars. One which I got for my 23rd and 24th birthdays. Some may say I'm spoilt. But I'm an A Grade student. Always been into my books unlike my hoodlum brothers. So it's only right I get awarded for my good behaviour.

"I think your presents this year will beat all your presents." My mom said with a wink.

"Mom...what are you up to? It's nine in the morning and you have me fully dressed ready to go wherever it is you want me to go."

"All shall be revealed. We're just waiting for your brothers." Mom said as she brought me over a cup of hot coco.

"Ugh." I said as I looked at the message I just received. It was from Liam.

"What's wrong?"

"Liam messaged me. Happy birthday and Merry Christmas. And that he hopes he will be able to see me so we can talk. What the fuck..."

"OLIVIA!!"

"Sorry...What the HELL we got to talk about?"

"Maybe you should hear him out?"

"Mom? Have you hit yo head? Did dad ever cheat on you?"

"No."

"Right. Anyway. It's been six months. If I wanted to hear him out I would have already. He's all over my tv and the billboards. He's lucky I never made Carter and Jake break his legs. I don't want to talk to him. He needs to kick rocks."

"HO HO HO!!" I heard my dad say as he entered the house.

"Merry Christmas Daddy!!" I said hugging him. I was a daddy's girl. He was my best friend. Always there when I needed him. He had the wisest words. I loved talking to him.

"Merry Christmas Princess and Happy Birthday." He said as he kissed my head.

"Happy birthday sis." My brothers said

"Thanks guys! Merry Christmas!"

"So pops why did you make us get up and out so early?" Jake asked

"What? Y'all don't want to show Liv her present?"

"Oh yeah! Yo Liv! I think we all outdone ourselves this year." Carter said.

"Yeah. Next year and onwards... Yo birthday is cancelled." Jake said making us laugh.

"Say what?"

"Seriously. If we keep trying to outdo what we do from the year before we gon have to buy you America itself." Jake added making us all laugh again.

"Okay okay I wanna know! Let's go!"

We all jumped into my dads car and dad drove for about fifteen minutes until we came to a quiet area. Dad drove into the close and parked into a driveway. It was then I noticed the front door had a red ribbon on it.

"Guys....?" I said not sure what to think.

Dad turned to me.

"Even though we love you and just like the boys your room will always be there for you; I think... Especially after you receive your next present that it's time you flew the nest. However if you didn't want to this house is yours to do as you please. Rent it, sell it or live in it. Either way, it's in your name."

"Oh my God!! Really?"

"Yes Liv.. You know with my job getting houses are never an issue for me. So I took advantage of it. Your mother decorated it. All interior designs are down to her so if you don't like it.. Blame her."

"Heyyyy!!" Mom said making us all laugh.

"No but that was moms part of the present and the boys have paid and will pay all your bills for the next two years. One year from the each of them."

"Oh my God!! You guys are amazing!! Can we go inside?"

"You first. Here are the keys." Mom said as she handed me the keys.

I'm jumped out the car and ran to my new home. I opened the door and was greeted with a vanilla essence. I knew that was moms doing because we loved the smell of vanilla.

To my right was the living room and dining room. The dining room led to the kitchen which had a backyard. To my left was the stairs which led me to the laundry room and a bathroom up three more stairs there were two doors. I opened the door and knew this was my room. I noticed two doors in my room so I opened them both and almost screamed! One was my very own ensuite bathroom and the other was a walk in wardrobe!!

I was surprised because this house doesn't look that big on the outside but I wasn't that surprised because daddy always has good connections to properties. The family home is beautiful. All family functions are always held at ours. My brothers have dope houses also.

I also had a second room. Wasn't sure what I was going to use that for but there was no rush.
Once I finished touring my house I went back outside where my family was waiting for me.

"I love it! When can I move in?"

"Anytime after today."

"I think I'll start moving my stuff over but won't move in until New Year's Day. What a better way than to start my new year in my new house." I said with a smile.

"Right... Present number two. We need to blindfold you."

"Say what?"

"Trust us. It will ruin it otherwise."

"Hmmm. Okay okay. Is it far?"

"Nah. Twenty minutes max."

"That's long!"

"It's not!"

"Okay okay. Fine."

I got in the car and dad drove with me blind folded. I tried to picture it in my head but it was no good. Eventually we came to a stop.

"Now.. I had to pull some strings to get us here, after all it's Christmas Day and everywhere is closed. However for you, I make miracles happen." My dad said to me.

I loved this man so much! Here I am twenty five getting excited as if I'm five!

"Okay okay can y'all stop leaving me in suspense!!"

"Okay boys walk with her." Dad told them.

Carter and Jake took my hand each and walked with me. They instructed me when need be, until I was told to stop.

My blindfold was removed and I had to adjust my eyes to being able to see again. When I could see properly I was in absolute shock!

There was a store in front of me called
"Olivia Jenkins" I could not believe my eyes.

"Guys... Why are we in Lennox Mall? And why is there a store with my name on it?"

My mom comes up to me and holds my hand.

"Olivia.. You have such an amazing talent. From you was young you have been drawing and designing and cutting up clothes to make into something you like. You have just finished studying and now it's time for the next step. Remember over these past six months I've made you design a lot of clothes so I can sell them? Well... I never. They were for your shop. To begin with business may be slow and you may have to go wholesale for some stuff. But eventually EVERYTHING in here will be made by you. Everything in here will have an Olivia Jenkins label. Happy birthday baby girl."

Tears fell as my mom spoke to me. I was so happy! My mom had been working my butt off to make these designs. I thought she was just trying to keep me busy but little did I know it was so I could have my own stock!

"I.. I don't know what to say... Thank you!!" I said as I hugged her.

"Look we have to go now as we are on borrowed time. But your store is set to open on the fifth. To begin with your mom and I will help out but finding staff will be another thing you will have to do." Dad said.

"Maybe suggest for Bri to work here too." Mom added.

"Yeah. That's a point. I'll be sure to let her know! Thanks again Mom.. Dad... You two knuckleheads. I love y'all" I said as we left the mall.

All in all Christmas was a success. The family came around and we played games. I told Taylor and Brianna the good news and Brianna said she would love to work for me.

I was now looking forward to the New Year.

New Year.. New Beginnings.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

3.4K 276 73
Dayna, Lexy, Nia, Tia & Vanessa Have been friends from high school. Their friendship is as solid as can be. Shame they can't say the same about thei...
519 22 21
What would you do if you're life revolved around lying? What would you do if you finally met your match who bests you in everything? This is the sto...
Just another bad boy Rebecca द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

155K 4.1K 28
I pulled away breathless. He rested his forehead against mine. "What just happened?" "That's a good answer sweet cheeks" "Whatever it was I liked...
748K 3.9K 6
UNDER EDITING TO BE PUBLISHED UPDATES COMING (2019) 16 year old Nancy has one thing on her mind, Aiden, the boy shes loved since she was 14 and now h...