Book 5 - SAVIOUR (Completed)...

By themoonlightdemon

Read I DONT DATE CHEERLEADERS, A LITTLE PIECE FRKM HEAVEN, ALLESANDRA and I DONT DESERVED TO BE LOVE before r... More

Chapter 1 - The Goodbye's and Hello's
Chapter 2 - The Queen Bee
Chapter 3 - The Fear & Truth
Chapter 4 - New Student & Surprises
Chapter 5 - The Avoidance & Pain
Chapter 6 - Secret Love & Fantasy
Chapter 7 - WHAT GALA?!
Chapter 8 - Movie Night
Chapter 9 - Sleepover & Secrets Reveal
Chapter 10 - New Students & Surprises
Chapter 11 - Once Upon A Time In Emerson's Life
Chapter 12 - The Christ, Larove & Avilia
Chapter 13 - A Date & Sudden Trip
Chapter 14 - Surprise Trips
Chapter 15 - The Turning Point
Chapter 16 - The First Touch
Chapter 17 - Spirit Week & Drama
Chapter 18 - I am who?!
Chapter 19 - Detention?! & Tryout
Chapter 20 - Love Me Like You Do
Chapter 21 - The Gala
Chapter 22 - To The Moon & Back
Chapter 23 - Let The Teasing Begin
Chapter 24 - MILAN!! (Part 1)
Chapter 25 - MILAN!! (Part 2)
Chapter 26 - The Person We Trust The most
Chapter 27 - The Attack
Chapter 28 - The Recovery, Torture & Love
Chapter 29 - Years of Strong Love (End)
WHO PLAYS WHO!!!

Chapter 30 - Welcoming The Kids (End part 2)

30.4K 995 336
By themoonlightdemon

THIRD PERSON POV

Emerson walked through the door and headed right up to the bedroom to change. She was an hour late then she had planned. She had sent a text to Antonia to let her know she would be late but since Nia never responded to the text Emerson figured she was angry.

Nia no longer had control of her hormones so Emerson was prepared for any type of mood swing. "Nia, I am sorry I am late and I promise to make it up to you." Emerson said as she walked into the bedroom where Nia always went lately when she was angry.

"Emerson we can talk about this later. Right now I need you to help me get out of this chair. Please hurry. You have no idea how badly I have to pee right now." Emerson smiled and helped Nia stand. Once Nia was on her feet she 'waddled' as Emerson called it, to the bathroom as fast as she could for some much needed relief.

"EMERSON! WHY WERE YOU LATE?! WHERE WERE YOU?! I WAS STUCK IN THAT CHAIR FOR ALMOST TWO HOURS AND I COULDNT GET UP! I WAS EXPECTING YOU HOME FOR A NIGHT ALONE SO I SENT EVERYONE HOME EARLY AND I DIDNT HAVE MY PHONE AND...." Antonia went from an angry rant to a puddle of sobs.

Emerson wrapped her arms around her. Trying not to laugh at the thought of Nia trying but failing to get up from the chair. "I'm sorry Nia. I did text you but I guess you were already stuck in the chair by then." Nia started to cry harder.

"Oh Emerson, Its awful. I have gotten so huge that I cant even stand up by myself." Emerson rubbed her back. "Nia you are pregnant with twins. The doctor explained that these things happen." Nia shook her head. "I cant wait to have the babies. Its so hard for me to do anything. Also my back has been hurting all week so I'm not sleeping well and it has been worse today."

Emerson pulled Nia over to the bed. "Let me massage your back for you." Just then Nia's phone began to ring. "Where is that stupid phone hiding?" Nia walked toward the tone followed by Emerson. "I WAS SITTING ON IT THE WHOLE TIME?!"

Nia said as she found the phone in the chair she had been sitting in. Emerson couldn't hold back the laughter anymore. She knew that Nia would be furious at her but all of this was just too funny! "Babe I am sorry for laughing but come on. You were stuck in a chair for 2 hours and the whole time you were sitting on your phone. You even should see the comedy in that."

Emerson continued laughing and to her surprised Nia also began to laugh. Emerson pulled Nia down to her and brought her into a kiss. "So my love, Why did you want me home early tonight? You said you had a plan." Nia sighed. "Well I was hoping to have these babies by now. The doctor told me that twins normally come a couple weeks early but my due date is tomorrow and I haven't even had one contraction. SOOOO...." Nia smiled.

"I was looking up ways to induce labor because I am tired of being pregnant. It hurt all over. Anyways, the most common way is have sex and then use that?" Nia pointed to the machine in the corner of the room. "What is that?" Emerson asked with wide eyes. "Its a breast pump. I want to have a couple of orgasms and then I am going to hook my breasts up to that for 30 minutes." Emerson stood up.

"Why?" Nia chuckled at Emerson's expression. "Stimulating the breast produces the hormone in the body for making milk and also begins labor." Emerson knelt in front of Nia. "Well I am not to sure how to pump your breast but I do know how to pump your vagina." Nia laughed and smacked Emerson's arm.

"That's very romantic of you honey." Emerson shrugged. "I'm here to help." With that Emerson pushed up the bottom of the dress Nia was wearing. "Did you start without me?" Emerson asked when she saw the absence of any underwear on Nia. Nia sighed.

"No. I just couldn't reach my feet to get my underwear on this morning. Its like one of the babies have dropped really low." Nia spread her legs as best she could. "But that is a good thing I guess." Emerson put her hands on Nia's knees. "Just relax and let me do all the work ok?" Nia laid back happy to just feel the pleasure.

After the third orgasm, Nia just laid on the bed waiting for her breath to even out again. "So do you feel any pain or just pleasure?" Nia smiled. "Only pleasure. For now. Can you help me sit up please? Time to hook up to the pump." Nia sat in the chair next to the pump and picked up the plastic cups.

"Emerson can you hold this one for a minute?" Emerson did as asked as she watched Nia put on a bra like strap that the plastic cups then slid into. She then placed each cup over each nipple and then flipped the switch to 'on'. The pump turned on and began 'sucking' on each breast. "Should I be jealous of this thing? It gets to suck both your breast at the same time." Emerson laughed.

"Oh yes dear. Be jealous of the machine." They both laughed until Nia jumped in pain but then smiled. "Its working! I finally had a contraction!" Emerson's eyes widened. "What should I do? Call the doctor, take you to the hospital or what?" Nia put her hand on Emerson's arm. "Nothing. You don't have to do anything. It was only one contraction. This could take days." Emerson sat back down. "Are you sure?" Nia nodded.

Nia was unhooking the pump being very pleased at the amount of contractions it brought on. At this rate, maybe she would be able to go into labor in the next few days. She stood up with Emerson's help and then her back began to hurt followed by a very hard contraction.

Emerson helped her sit on the bed and then the power went out. "That is weird. Why would the power go out? We aren't getting a storm or anything." Almost immediately the generator came on giving them back the power for now. "I am going to call and find out what the issue is. I will be right back."

Emerson walked out to make the call. Nia sat on the bed trying to get comfortable. Her back was hurting none stop and she couldn't get it to stop no matter how she positioned herself. She also was still having contractions. She was happy that her efforts seem to be working but at the same time she was a little concerned that it was working too well.

"So the electric company said that someone ran off the road and hit a power box, knocking out the power in most the city. They don't expect the power to come back on for at least 24 hours." Nia shrugged. "That's ok. We don't need power for more pleasure." Nia spread her legs open wide for Emerson and immediately Emerson's member responded.

"Are you sure about this?" "Of course I'm sure. Why wouldn't I be?" Emerson smiled and put her hand between Nia's spread legs. "No. I want you inside of me right now." That statement made Emerson's shaft twitch. Emerson guided her arousal deep into Nia's core. Her back arched as much as she could manage. It didn't take long for Nia to cum.

It happened after only 3 Deep, hard thrusts. Emerson came just at the sight of Nia's orgasm. Emerson felt the normal thick cum at first but then something different. She felt a gush of warm liquid coming out of Nia. Nia's eyes widened.

"Its ok Nia. Please don't get upset. I'm sure it was me pushing down on your bladder too hard. It's not your fault." Nia looked confused before she realized that Emerson thought she just peed on her. Nia began to laugh. Emerson was very confused by this. "I didn't pee on you honey. My water broke."

Emerson pulled out of Nia and looked down. Seeing even more of the bloody fluid come out. "Now we go to the hospital." Nia said as a contraction hit her. Emerson went to help Nia up when another contraction came. "Emerson? This is too fast. They shouldn't be coming so fast."

"Lets get you up and in the car then Nia." Nia stood up but screamed in pain. "PUT ME BACK ON THE BED. HURRY!" Just as Emerson had Nia back on the bed, Nia began pushing. "Antonia! what are you doing!?" "Call an ambulance! These babies are coming now!" Emerson went to grab her phone.

"DONT LEAVE ME ALONE EMERSON!" Emerson went right back to her side and took her hand. "I was just going to grab my phone to call the ambulance." "Use my phone!" Emerson dialed 911. "Emerson I can feel the baby!" Nia began pushing again. Emerson knelt between Nia's legs as the 911 operator came on the phone. "911 what is your emergency." "My wife is having our babies! Now! We need an ambulance."

Emerson put the phone on speaker and the lady on the line began walking her through the steps of delivering the babies. "Yes I can see the baby's head. Push Nia! You have to keep pushing!" Nia pushed on the next contraction. "The head is out!" Nia screamed in pain. "Get it out of me!" Emerson was beginning to panic.

"What do I do?! HOW DO I HELP? HELP!" The lady on the line tried calming them. "Just keep breathing. Nia needs to push on every contraction to get the baby out." Emerson put her hand under the babies head to help guide it out. "Keep pushing Nia. The shoulders are coming. Big push baby! Come on."

Nia grabbed the head board and pushed as hard a she could. Braking the wood in the process. "I cant do this any more!" "One more push! you can do this." Emerson took Nia's hand and put it on her baby. "Do you feel that? That is our baby. One more push and we get to meet her or him." Nia laid her head back and took a deep breath. Then she sat back up and pushed.

"ITS A BOY! WE HAVE A SON!" The baby's cries filled the room. "Get the 2 pieces of string I had you get before and tie the umbilical cord as tight as you can, then cut between the 2 pieces of string." Emerson did everything the lady instructed and then handed the baby to Nia.

"Oh he is perfect!" Nia handed the baby over to Emerson and she wrapped him up and laid him down. "Where is the ambulance." "Well this power outage has caused some fires and accidents because traffic lights are out. So there isn't an ambulance available right now and child birth isn't considered an emergency in these situations."

Nia's eyes nearly popped out of her head. "WHAT! I HAVE TO DELIVER BOTH MY BABIES HERE AT HOME WITHOUT A DOCTOR OR NURSE OR ANYTHING!" The lady on the line spoke. "It could be a long while before the other baby is born so it might be a good idea for you to try and get Nia and the baby to the hospital now." Emerson nodded.

"Yes I will drive you there now." Emerson put the baby back in Nia's arms and then picked them both up and put them in the car. They only got a mile down the road when they hit traffic. "Emerson I'm having strong contractions again." Its ok Nia just breath and hold on."

Nia tried to steady her breathing but it was no use. "Pull over! I have to push!" Emerson reached back. "Try not to push just yet." "Its not really something I can help." Emerson pulled over and got in back with Nia. When she looked between her legs, she already could see the baby'd head. "Push Nia. Push hard and then we will get to the hospital."

Nia pushed as hard as she could and the second baby slid out easily. "We have a little girl!" Emerson placed the baby next to her brother and then took off down the road for the hospital. When they pulled up to the emergency enterance, Nia's nurse was waiting with a wheelchair.

Two other nurses came and took the babies to be examined. Emerson lifted Nia into the wheelchair. "I am having more contractions. Why am I having more contractions? I already delivered both babies." The nurse wheeled them into the elevator. "Its just the after birth. Don't worry. It will be fine until we get you into the bed."

Nia shook her head. "Another baby is coming out of me!" Nia slouched down in the chair and spread her legs. "I AM TELLING YOU! I FEEL ANOTHER BABY!" The nurse just smiled and the elevator door opened. The nurse went to push Nia out of the elevator but Nia's spread legs prevented her from doing so.

"Nia I need you to close your legs." Nia shook her head. "I cant or I will squish the baby's head." "i cant get you out and examine you if your legs stay spread." Emerson stood behind them trying not to laugh as the two women tried reasoning with each other.

Soon Nia quickly put her legs together and the nurse pushed her out into the hallway and then her legs spung back open. They reached the room and the nurse went to help Nia out of the chair and into the bed.

"I cant stand up! the baby will fall out and hit the floor." The nurse was trying not to lose her patience. "Nia, you already had both babies. This is just the after birth you are feeling." That is when Nia lost her patience. "I JUST HAD 2 BABIES SO I AM PRETTY SURE I KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE AND I AM TEELING YOU I HAVE ANOTHER BABY COMING OUT OF ME!"

Just then a baby's cries could be heard coming from under Nia's dress. Nia reached under and pull a third baby out from her womb. The nurses and Emerson both stood there shocked. "Now you can help me into the bed." That brought the nurse out of her shocked state and she then took the baby and Emerson helped her into the bed.

"Emerson?" Emerson kissed her forehead. "Yes my love." Nia leaned into her. "We have another girl." They both began to laugh. They weren't sure how else to react to the events of the day. "I love you Nia." "I love you too. Thank you for not falling apart on me. You were amazing delivering our kids." Emerson smiled. "Thank you but I never want to do that again. Next time. Lets come here and have sex to induce labor." Nia laughed. "Deal."

Colten, Fleur and Alzena were later brought back to their parents. Healthy, clean and very hungry.

CARMEN'S POV

We received a called from a very excited Emerson saying Nia just gave birth. We asked for their gender and she said we all have to come here. Where there are. I never dreamed I get to live this long. I mean, I am still here for Clare, and I have a very healthy great grandson. I am also here when Ann told us about her great news as well. Now, Emerson. I never been happier in my life.

For Nia's pregnancy, they both keep a secret from us. They don't even told us anything about it but from my experienced wife, Nia probably carrying twins because of how huge she got. But then Hazel told us that there's a case of a woman with just one baby, delivered a very, very healthy baby.

Now we're all arrived at the hospital. As we walked in, we bumped in to Charlie, Sophia and Zachary. "So. We're all here... Where's the room?" I asked. "Sam said the private suite. Charlie said and we all walked towards the elevator to the private suite. "Which room?"

"Bougainvillea." I lead them to the room. I did design them myself. Alle knocked and second later Emerson opened the door. "Shhh... Nia is asleep...." We all entered Sophia went to her daughter side. "Where's the baby?" Charlie asked. Emerson smiled. "Well.... Babies.." We all turned to her.

"You guys had twins?" Zachary asked. Emerson shake her head. A knocked prevented her from telling us even further. Emerson opened the door for the nurses and she smiled. "Well. Meet your grandkids..." I turned to see three nurses carried 3 cute little babies in. One of them handed the baby to Alle. The other gave it to Charlie and the last nurse gave a baby to me.

"NIA HAD TRIPLETS?!" Larissa's eyes widen. Emerson nodded. "Three healthy babies." We all turned to Nia who is now fully awake. Probably because of Larissa. "Omg... Triplets?" I turned to see Ann and Clare entered. "Jesus! How can you bare the pain Nia..." Nia chuckled. "I'm one Iron Lady.." "Yes she does.." Emerson support her.

"If only you know where she had the babies.. Now that's funny." Emerson went to Alle. "Little Colten here.. We had him at the house... We have to because Nia can't hold it anymore..." Then she went to Charlie. "Little Fleur here.. We had them in the car. While we stuck in traffic." We all gasped. "And little Alzena over there, we had them in the hospital, while Nia was sitting on the wheelchair. We don't even know she's carrying triplets."

"The doctor said she must be hiding behind the other twins." "So wait... You delivered the baby?!" Ann asked. "I did. While on the phone with the lady in the line." Emerson said with proud all over her face. "Can I hold her?" Larissa said to me. I kissed little Alzena's face and handed it to my wife. Hazel went to her side.

"She have Emerson's nose. Obviously Charlie's side of family lips." Hazel said. "Hello... I'm your grandmother..." "And I'm your great grandmother." I watched as they interact with the baby. Suddenly I feel lightheaded and went to sit on the couch. I rubbed my chest a couple of times. "Carmen you okay?" Larissa asked me. By now everyone's eyes on me.

"I'm fine. Just this frail body need to rest from time to time." I smiled at Nia. "You are one great woman Nia. Strong and powerful. The real definition of Iron Lady if you asked me." Nia blushed. Emerson went to her side and kissed her forehead. "Take care of your family Emerson. This goes to every each one of you." Larissa handed little Alzena to Hazel and went to sit next to me.

"Yes.. You don't know when we will leave you all." I smiled at Larissa. "That's right.. I hope everything that we taught you about life and being a Larove will be passing down." I smiled at everyone. "We're both blessed to live this long, watched all of you having your own family." I noticed Ann and Clare begin to cry.

"Please don't say that like you're going to leave us.." Ann sobbed. "Yes. We still need you both."
Alle clapped her hands. "Let's not thinking about sad moments right. We have a new addition to the family... A new generation of Larove Empire." Nia looked at Emerson.

"New generation of Lavilia." "New generation of Avilia." Charlie added. A knocked on the door was heard and Ann went to opened it. Adelaide entered with a little baby boy. "I have an idea..." Clare said and took little Gareth from her wife and handed him to Larissa. "We need a photo of you both with your great grandkids." Alle handed little Colten and Charlie handed little Fluer to me.

Hazel handed little Alzena to Larissa. Clare was positioning herself to take our picture. "Say.... I have 4 great grandkids and you don't." We all laughed and she took a picture of us." "Hey. Say cheese..." Nia said and also take a picture. "Post it.." Emerson said.

I watched my little grandkids face and smiled. "Be my little saviour in the future little one... You will carry the great Larove name..." I kissed each of them and smiled.

This is the proudest moment of my life.....

THE END.

Thank you for all the supporter of Larove Series.

This will be the end of this great tale.

Thank you for reading and please enjoyed my future work.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 39.7K 44
[There is spelling errors and it's confusing sometimes but I'll try my best to look for them before publishing a chapter] shes the perfect dom for me.
453 118 19
Leaving home can be an adventure, making friends, building a new life, that's what many dream of doing, but what happens when after years of working...
48.7K 400 38
WARNING ⚠️ This story contains heavy smut and daddy/mommy kinks IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SMUT DONT READ!! Stranger things does not belong to me! 18+ (sexua...
961 2 31
"Suddenly I found myself imagining a life with him, one where I was happy." - Callie Vivian