Living A Lie (Completed)

By Mys_AJ

SECOND BOOK OF THE WEREWOLF PRINCESS SERIES! (Sequel to A Rejected Princess) I suggest reading that book firs... More

Living A Lie
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author's Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Spin-off
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12. 1
Chapter 12. 2
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Not An Update
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
BONUS CHAPTER
Riley's book

Epilogue

58.2K 1.9K 294
By Mys_AJ

Audrey

"Just get out!" we demanded, glaring at the guys. They immediately ran out the house. We groaned and all wobbled over to the couch. None of us knew the gender of our babies. We all just had Dr. Nale tell us if our babies were healthy since we all wanted it to be a surprise.

We were on our fourth month of pregnancy, and we were due any day now. I sure felt like I was ready to pop. Which is why the guys didn't want to leave. Every month, we now have a guys'/girls' day. But now everyone is included. The guys who just walked out were Thomas, David, Marco, Jesse, Sam, and Keith. Sitting in the living room with me was Lila, Gardenia, Sammie, Veronica, and Emily.

Emily was also pregnant. Keith is her mate- no surprise there. However, they didn't use protection, hence the three month old bump on her belly.

Anyways, the guys were going to hang out at the castle; while us girls stayed at the Midnight Howler packhouse. The door suddenly opened and a head peaked through. "Are you sure you don't want-"

"Out!" Lila yelled at her mate. David pouted before closing the door. "You'd think he'd want to stay away after I made him give me a two-hour long foot rub last night" she said with a chuckle.

We all looked at her. "He gave you a foot rub?" Emily asked.

Lila nodded in confirmation. "Why won't Jesse rub my feet?" Sammie asked, looking down at her swollen feet with a frown. "Get me my phone!" she demanded. Emily leaned forward to grab it off the coffee table before tossing it at Sammie.

She dialed a number and put it on speakerphone. "What happened? Did your water break?" Jesse asked immediately.

We heard tires screeching. "No. How come you don't give me foot rubs?" Sammie questioned. The rest of us girls also yelled at our mates asking the same question. I could hear the guys muttering on the other end.

"I give Lila foot rubs" David said smugly.

I heard a grunt, so someone probably punched him. "Is that all you wanted?" Keith questioned.

"You don't want to talk to us?" Emily asked in a soft voice. She is one sensitive person. She doesn't get angry like the rest of us. She gets really sad. Keith sighed on the other end. "Why'd you sigh? Are you mad? I'm sorry" she said quickly.

I saw tears building up in her eyes. I scooted over as much as possible before wrapping my arm around her. She began wiping her face and sniffling. "You guys were just yelling at us to get out and now you-"

"Shut up!" the guys shouted at Sam, cutting him off.

However, we all knew what he was about to say. And none of us appreciated it. Veronica and Sammie grabbed the phone and started shouting insults at the guys before they angrily hung up. We were silent for a few moments. I felt kinda bad. It wasn't all of them that were speaking. It was just Sam's comment. And there was some truth behind what he was going to say. We had major mood swings.

Sighing, Sammie grabbed the phone again and called them back. "Sorry! I love you!" all of us girls exclaimed at the same time.

Except, for Emily. She was still crying. "Em. Baby. Stop crying. I'm not mad. And I always want to talk to you. But this is a guys' day and you're having a girls' day. You guys have fun and we'll have fun over here" he suggested. Emily muttered a response, wiping her face again. "I love you" Keith sang.

A smile broke out on her face. "I love you too" We hung up and all laid back on the couch. "I'm hungry" Emily announced.

On cue, our stomachs growled. "I want pizza" I said. Throughout my whole pregnancy, I've craved fast food and unhealthy food. Stacy hated it, but she couldn't stop me from eating it. The girls' faces scrunched up in disgust. They all blurted out their cravings- which were all different. "Jacobs!" I shouted.

The guys didn't want to leave us completely alone, so Jacobs was ordered to stay in the packhouse as well as Dr. Nale for precautions; but they had to make themselves discreet. Jacobs burst into the room, scanning for danger. "Yes, little wolfie?" he asked, relaxing his stance.

I grinned at the nickname that I've grown to love. "We're hungry" I informed him. He grumbled about being a delivery service before asking what we wanted. "I want pizza. Em wants Chinese food. Ver wants ribs. Sammie wants caesar salad. Lila wants chicken strips. And Gar wants spaghetti" I listed off.

His eyes widened before he sighed. "Just text me" he huffed, walking out the house.

"Thank you!" I shouted after him.

I turned back to the girls. Everyone, except Gardenia, were staring at me. "He's old, right?" Veronica blurted. Chuckling, I nodded my head. "He's like a teenager, though" she pointed out.

I nodded in agreement. "My mom says that she keeps people younger" Gardenia told us. That's plausible. A lot of her friends still act like they're our age instead of in their thirties. "Well, I have to pee" she announced, pushing herself off the couch.

"Same" Veronica followed her. "Don't forget to text Jacobs!" she reminded me.

Grabbing my phone, I sent a text to him listing off our cravings. I added a few things that also sounded good. "Hey. Slide that jar over" I nodded at the coffee table. Lazily, Lila pushed it over to me.

I opened it up to reveal my coffee candies. Emily raised an eyebrow at me as I popped one in my mouth. "Caffeine isn't good for the baby. Low-caf coffee candy" I said, waving around the wrapper before throwing it on the table. Sammie gave me a disapproving look. "I'll pick it up later"

She didn't like that as she pushed herself up and grabbed the wrapper. "How does Thomas deal with you?" she muttered, walking to the trash.

I smiled cheekily at her as my phone rang. Old man flashed on my screen. Jacobs. I laughed, answering his call. "What kind of Chinese food does Emily want? And I got you pepperoni pizza" I thanked him before handing the phone off to Emily.

"Gar! Ver!" I called out. "You guys okay?!" I shouted. I didn't get a verbal answer, but I heard a toilet flush before they emerged from the hallway. "Everything alright?" I wondered.

They nodded, wobbling over to the couch. Veronica winced as she sat down. We stared at her. "I have cramps" she informed us, rubbing her stomach. I got up, groaning at the difficulty. I usually had someone help me stand, but I wasn't going to trouble one of the other pregnant women in the room.

Going to the linens cabinet, I grabbed a towel before running it in warm water and squeezing the liquid out. As usual, I felt like a penguin as I wobbled back to the couch and handed Veronica the towel. She thanked me as she lifted up her shirt to place the towel on her belly.

Emily handed me back my phone as I sat down. "Jacobs is on his way back" she informed us. I sighed in relief. I was kinda hungry. "I'm starving" Emily groaned, leaning her head back on the couch.

I heard an intake of breath. My eyes shot to Veronica. "I'm okay. It just hurts a bit" she assured us, massaging her stomach. "Did Jacobs buy drinks? I kinda want- ow!" she exclaimed, leaning forward and breathing heavily.

I looked at her worriedly as we all tried shifting to get closer. "Dr. Nale is upstairs. I can get him" I offered. She shook her head, but closed her eyes tightly trying to block out the pain. "Dr. Nale!" I shouted against Veronica's wishes.

The man was downstairs faster than Jesse could eat a taco. He immediately went to Veronica, squatting down to her level. She swatted his hands away, taking a deep breath. "Stop making a big deal. It's just cramps" she waved him off, but she was obviously still in pain.

Dr. Nale continued to examine her as she yelled at him. "Did your water break?" he questioned. Veronica shouted a negative answer, telling him that he was interrupting girls' day. "Are you sure? Sometime it just feels like peeing" the doctor informed her.

She shook her head, but we corrected her. "She peed like ten minutes ago" Gardenia stated. "But aren't contractions supposed to start later?" she asked slowly.

Dr. Nale shook his head as he touched Veronica's stomach, ignoring her growling. "Werewolf labors are always faster" he said casually, as if he wasn't in the middle of figuring out if our friend was in labor. "Call her mate" Dr. Nale demanded.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Thomas' number since he was on my speed dial. "You guys need to get back here" Dr. Nale commanded before Thomas even said anything. All the guys started asking about their own mates as I heard a door slam shut on their end. "Veronica is in labor the other girls are fine" he informed the guys.

I heard the car start as Sam started babbling about how he wasn't ready to be a dad. "Don't you dare back out now! This is your fault! You didn't pull-"

"Okay! No more shouting!" I cut Veronica off, cringing at what she was about to say.

"You just yelled" Emily pointed out. I gave her a look and she looked down. Her shoulders started shaking. "Sorry" she muttered, sniffling.

I sighed, wrapping an arm around her and rubbing her back. "I come bearing food!" Jacobs walked inside the house. "What's going on?" he muttered, taking in the scene.

Everyone started yelling, trying to explain at the same time. "Quiet! Everyone!" Dr. Nale said forcefully. The room turned silent, the only sound was the car coming from the phone. "Jacobs. Carry Veronica upstairs, she's in labor. You girls can come up too, but take your time on the stairs" he instructed.

I frowned at the thought of going upstairs. I usually had Thomas help me since it was too hard to do on my own. But Thomas wasn't here and I wanted to go help Veronica. "Well, I'm not going up" Sammie announced, standing up.

Veronica started yelling at her. "Best friends are supposed to be there when their best friend is giving birth!" she shouted.

"I kinda have to pee, right now" Sammie said sheepishly. She wobbled as fast as possible to the bathroom, but only made it half way. "Too late"

I groaned along with the other girls. "You just peed on the floor!" Jacobs shouted, looking scarred for life. "She just peed on the floor!" he exclaimed, turning to Dr. Nale.

The man nodded. "Just bring Veronica upstairs" the doctor demanded. Jacobs picked up the girl and walked to the staircase. "Tell me immediately if you have any pains" Dr. Nale told Sammie sternly. She nodded and he disappeared upstairs.

"I'll get a mop" Sammie said slowly.

I couldn't help but laugh, earning myself a glare. "We're two minutes away" Thomas' voice drifted through the phone. I could hear other mumbling, but I couldn't make out words. "Shut up, Sam! You're gonna be a dad. We all are. Stop freaking out!" Thomas exclaimed.

Sammie returned, mopping up the mess on the floor. Abruptly, she dropped the handle. "Jesse, babe" Sammie came up to the phone. She took a deep breath through her teeth. "You're gonna be a dad today" she informed him, her hand massaging her stomach.

"Well, shit" I muttered before shouting for Dr. Nale.

Jesse was yelling at someone to drive faster. I didn't get a response from Dr. Nale, so I shouted again. "I'm busy!" Dr. Nale responded. I laughed before shouting that Sammie was having pains. "Jacobs is coming to get her!" he shouted.

As promised, Jacobs came and carefully lifted Sammie into his arms. "No one else" he gave us pointed looks before disappearing into the hall.

I heard a sniffle and I turned to see Emily. "I wanna be in labor. I'm always late. They do stuff without me" she complained, laying her head on my shoulder. I shushed her, rubbing her back.

A few moments later, the door burst open. Jesse and Sam immediately went upstairs while the rest of the guys came into the living room. "Thomas!" I exclaimed. "Can you bring me that box of pizza?" I asked sweetly before he hugged me. He shook his head in amusement, but handed me the pizza.

My friends might be in labor, but I was still hungry. Thomas plopped down next to me, pressing a quick kiss to my cheek. "Your guys' water didn't break too, right?" Thomas questioned looking at Gardenia, Lila, Emily, and I.

We all shook our heads, but Emily froze. "It's wet here" Keith muttered, standing from the couch. "Is this were Sammie's water broke?" he said in disgust.

My eyes widened as I looked at Emily. Her baby is premature. She looked alarmed as she shook her head and kept muttering 'no' over and over again. "It's too early" she said in a shaky voice.

Keith finally caught up and stared at his mate before fainting. "I'll call the other pack doctor. Someone help her upstairs" Thomas demanded. David kissed Lila before gently picking up Emily.

Gardenia grabbed a bottle of water and poured it on Keith. He woke up, coughing. After shaking the water off, he just sat on the floor. "You okay?" I asked, concerned.

He shook his head. "The baby is too early. What if they don't make it?" he muttered, holding his head in his hands.

"Then you need to be there for Emily. Get up and go upstairs" I commanded. He shakily got up and left. "Is the doctor coming?" I asked Thomas.

He nodded. "Your mom is teleporting two more doctors here" he informed me. I grinned, happy that my mom was using her powers again. On cue, my mother and two people appeared in the room. "Upstairs" Thomas said simply. Mom said she'll be back later before teleporting out.

The doctors bowed their heads before going up the staircase. Jacobs and David returned from upstairs. We all waited downstairs for one of the doctors to come down.

It took about twenty minutes before someone came down the stairs. Dr. Nale smiled at us and motioned to follow him. Us girls each grabbed our mates for support as we walked up the stairs. Dr. Nale told us where each girl was located before us couples split apart to go in different rooms.

I went to Keith and Emily's room. "Hey guys" Emily said softly, giving us a smile. I walked closer, seeing the small bundle in her arms. "This is Eli" she grinned down at her baby.

Moving as fast as I could, I went to her side and gazed at the baby. He had thin dark hair, barely visible on his tiny head. "He's so small" I whispered. Babies are usually really small, but he was extremely small from being premature.

I glanced at Keith, unable to get the question out but wanting to know about Eli's health. "He's okay for now. Dr. Nale said to keep him with Emily and don't touch him yet. He needs some machine thing" Keith explained.

"It's a NICU" Emily informed us.

I nodded, giving her a smile. "Eli will be fine. His parents are very strong. He will be too" Thomas spoke up, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

The door started opening. Gardenia and Marco popped their heads in. "Switch!" Gardenia chirped. I laughed, going into Sammie's room. The sight was actually amusing.

Jesse was slightly freaking out as he held the baby while Sammie was calmly eating a salad. "She's so small! What if I break her?!" Jesse exclaimed, his arms shaking.

Sammie ignored him as she smiled and waved us inside. "Audrey. Take Maili from him" Sammie asked. I nodded, going to Jesse. He carefully slid the baby into my arms, letting out a sigh of relief. She was sleeping peacefully in my arms with her dark hair covering her head. "You're gonna have to stop freaking out. You won't break her" Sammie told Jesse as she continued to eat.

After a few minutes of Thomas and I holding the baby, Gardenia came in again, switching rooms with us. I went to Veronica's room with Thomas trailing behind me. "Sam! Knock it off!" I slowly walked into the room, seeing Veronica holding a baby and Sam digging through the baby stuff in the room. "She doesn't need a toy! She can't even hold it!" Veronica exclaimed.

I smiled at her as we walked in. "Olivia" she whispered to the baby. "Meet Uncle Thomas and Auntie Audrey" Veronica motioned for us to get closer.

"Go hold her" I urged Thomas. He took Olivia from Veronica's arms. She was awake, unlike Maili. She had blonde hair just like her mom and brown eyes from her dad. "She's so cute!" I squealed, unable to keep it in. I managed in the other rooms, but it's just too difficult.

They laughed at me as I was practically bouncing. "Your baby is gonna be cuter. Look at you and Thomas. Your baby is gonna look like some Greek God" Veronica stated.

I raised an eyebrow at her. "Are you calling my mate hot?" I questioned, putting my hands on my hips. She nodded in confirmation, telling me that I didn't even look threatening. I sighed, dropping my act. "Thanks for the indirect compliment" I said with a laugh.

Thomas handed me Olivia. "Your babies are all born the same day. That's crazy" I muttered, realizing the fact. Veronica nodded and started babbling about birthday parties and whatnot. I got a sudden uncomfortable feeling. "Sam! Take Olivia!" I demanded, handing the baby over.

He looked alarmed as he quickly took her. "What's wrong?" Thomas inquired, looking questionably at me. I grinned at him.

"My water broke"

_______________

"Life's like a movie. Write your own ending. Keep believing. Keep pretending"

-Jim Henson

Someone once told me that history always repeats itself, so there's no point in second chances. That's a lie. Everyone deserves more chances. Everyone deserves to right their wrongs. But you don't have to expect things to fall back to normal after someone wronged you. We're all writers. We write the story of our lives. We determine where we go in life. We decide our choices. You don't like how something ended? Add more to that ending.

Speaking of endings! Audrey's story is officially over. I will start to write the next book- which, as many of you have guessed, is about Riley. However, it might take a while for me to post it. I want to make sure I have enough ideas to fully get the book started. But it will be written and posted here on Wattpad.

Kayyyzzz Byeeezzz

~A.J.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 585 54
On the day I turned 18 I was pulled out of the foster program I had been in since age 3. I was told by my foster parents, Chuck and Courtney that m...
12.4K 1K 63
JAREK She's an abomination-a constant thorn in my side. She has no right to be sheltered so closely by my mother and father, the alpha and luna of th...
1M 48.8K 29
*Sequel to The Unnoticed Mate* *Can be read as a stand alone* ©MadnessReverie Highest Ranking #31 in Werewolf Hailey is a daughter of an Alpha and...
1.5M 43.7K 31
warning: bad writing ahead Isabelle Falls once had a family who adored her and loved her, basically, she had a perfect life, until all that comes cr...