My Deaf World BxB

By Agent_Gemini

Ian Lincoln is a 17 year old boy who has been deaf all his life and has been homeschooled since he was 4. He... More

My Deaf World BxB
The Move
The House
The News
The Bully
The Party
AN
AN

The Woods and The Truth

357 17 2
By Agent_Gemini

Ian Lincoln's POV

I walked into the lunch room and saw everyone talking and sitting with their friends. I walked over to the lunch line and got a tray, lemonade, nacho's Beef/Cheese, baby carrots, strawberries, napkins, ranch, and a fork.

I paid for my lunch and looked around and found no seats but one in the back. I walked over to it and saw 6 people sitting there.

They looked as I went to their table and I gestured to the seat and they shrugged and I sat down.

"I'm Brad." A guy with short thick black hair and green eyes who seemed to be about 5'7 and seemed to be an emo type of guy said. (Bottom right of picture)

I grabbed my notebook and pointed to my name and they nodded. "This is Emma, Perry, Dan, Jacob, and Jenna. Jacob and Dan are Brothers." Brad said and I looked at them.

Emma was about 5'4 with long red hair and green eyes and had pale-ish skin and seemed to be a big fan of fashion with her stylish clothes that seemed like a fashion designer put it together themselves.

Perry was about 5'10 with beautiful dark caramel skin and short black hair and bright brown eyes. He had muscle and seemed to be an athlete of some sort.

Dan and Jacob was identical twins just like Greg and Dean. They both had brown eyes and short brown hair and seemed to be about 5'8 and had a tan skin tone and was muscle-ly.

Jenna was about 5'6 and had short brown hair and blue eyes and seemed to be an athletic type of person and wore clothes that was loose on her and a baseball cap.

They were also werewolves too. Rogues like me.

I smiled at them and I waved slightly and they nodded with a smile back.

I pointed to my ear and shook my head and they were like 'oooohhhhhh!!' And I chuckled. Then Brad signed {So Ian tell us about yourself.} I was so happy he knew how to sign.

{Well I'm 17, deaf, gay, I have 5 brothers, I've been homeschooled all my life and I've been in this school for 2 in a half weeks, I love reading, writing, music, instruments, art, photography, running, woods, and animals.} I said and Brad translated it to the group.

So for the rest of lunch we ate and talked and compared schedules. They are really cool people. We also got each other's numbers.
~~~~~
At Home

I was so freaking bored, I just finished my homework and my brothers are somewhere in the house or outside and my father is in his office.

[Can we go for a run? Pleeeaaaassssseeeee?!?! I'm bored and your bored and running through the woods won't be boring.] Hunter said in a pleading chippery tone and I chuckled. He loves running but we don't get to so running often.

I thought about it and decided we could go. [Yyyaaaayyyyyy!! Thanks Ian!!] Hunter said happily and I smiled and put my shoes on and went outside making sure no one was outside.

I ran into the woods loving the feeling of the wind blowing through my hair. I stopped after 4 minutes making sure no one could see me and I took my clothes off and my hearing aids and let Hunter take over.

After only 15 seconds I was fully shifted and I gave a wolfy chuckle. I shook my fur out and stretched I could feel Hunter's happiness because he loves running.

I put my stuff in my mouth and put it in between some rocks and looked around making sure no one was around and I just ran. I ran because it feels amazing.

As I was crossing a tree I felt like someone was watching me. My ears perked up on instinct even though I can't hear. I stopped running and just as I turned my head my neck was grabbed harshly by pointy teeth and I was thrown into a tree making it fall.

I could see black dots everywhere and I couldn't move until I came out of my daze. I whimper in pain and tried getting up but I put pressure on my right hind leg and I howled in pain.

I got up slowly and saw a huge midnight black wolf with familiar dark blue eyes. I got off the broken tree and walked but limped and looked at the wolf. I can tell he has a high status by the powerful aura.

He growled at me and I growled back glaring at him. He lunged at me and I jumped out of the way just in time and bit his leg.

He howled in pain but growled at me and clawed at my left shoulder. I hissed and howled in pain and he tackled me while I was groaning in pain.

He bit my neck and I whimpered. I didn't want him to bite my neck and I didn't like it when we were fighting and I didn't know why, Hunter also didn't want to fight the wolf and that's when I noticed that the wolf was Fisher. My bully.

I pushed him off and he slid a few feet away and I looked to make sure I didn't hurt him. I sat up and I could feel my shoulder start stinging and I'm guessing it's because Fisher's nails has silver in it so I would heal but there would be a scar.

I whimpered when he growled at me looking ready to lunge. I backed up with my head down but was still on guard if he lunged at me.

He suddenly perked up and looked to his right side and I saw 2 other wolves there and I took this as my chance to leave.

I ran trying not to hurt my leg more. I ran to where my clothes were and looked around making sure no one was around. I got behind the huge rock and shifted in pain.

My neck was already healed but my shoulder would probably heal in a few minutes even hours and my ankle was broken. So I popped my ankle back in place and I gritted my teeth in pain and put my clothes on and ran to the house.

I passed my brothers who were in the living room and I went up the stairs and just as I passed the wall I bumped into my dad and he pulled me off him gripping my pained shoulder hard.

He glared at me and I choked out "I'm sorry." And he looked surprised and I went upstairs grabbing my shoulder and feeling tears in my eyes.

I went up into my room closing the door and took my shoes off and slowly took my jacket off trying not the hurt my shoulder more but of course it hurt more.

I took my shirt off and looked at my shoulder seeing 4 long deep claw marks that were sizzling. I could faintly see the silver strips in the marks and I knew I had to get it out.

Just as I turned around I saw my brothers and my father there and my eyes widened and they were looking at me like I was crazy.

I took a few steps back and ran into my bathroom and closed the door. I cried softly and bent over the toilet, and threw up bile, blood, and traces of silver. Which was a horrible disgusting combination.

I groaned and flushed the toilet and wiped my mouth and got 2 mirrors and tweezers. I saw the door visibly shake knowing they were trying to open the door which was locked.

I took out some silver from the marks and the door broke open but was still on its hinges. I jumped a little and I saw my family come in looking worried and scared.

I knew I was going to tell them some time I just didn't know that time was today.

I sighed and signed {I can explain I just have to take the silver out first then we'll talk.} they just stood looking at me.

I sighed and continued looking at my wound in the mirror and taking out the silver with tweezers I had. Once I felt that there was no silver left in me it slowly started to heal the burnt flesh and the blood and the ripped skin started healing in seconds and now it was just scars.

I wiped the rest of the blood off and flushed the toilet which is where I put the silver in then washed my hands and turned to my family who were gawking at me.

I took a deep breath and let Hunter take over showing them my eyes and said "I'm a werewolf." And that's when all hell let loose.

They were yelling and talking really fast and I couldn't understand most of the words. "Stop talking." I said and Hunter was still in control but we were getting bored of this conversation.

They still didn't stop talking so I said it a bit louder twice and still nothing which made me and Hunter angry. So we roared out but controlled it so it was just a big long roar just to faze them.

And it did.

They stared at me wide eyed and I stared at them boredly. "Can I explain now? Sit in the room and I'll explain everything." I said and they went in my room me in tow and they sat down and I prepared myself since this is my 2nd biggest secret ever.

Memory/ Explanation
2 years ago
15 year old Ian
Ian's POV

I was at the beach with my 'friends', we were having a bonfire party and there was a total of 50 people here and only 15 of them were my friends.

The beach was like a private beach it was big but not to big. It was very beautiful and surrounding it was a forest and some more parts of the beach.

I was sitting on a log playing with the sand on the ground and getting warmed up by the heat of the fire.

I saw a bottle go into view of my face and I looked at the person who held the bottle which was my 'friend' and crush, Jamie Sanchez.

Jamie was 17 and had short blonde hair and dark blue eyes and was about 6'2 and was very muscle-ly and hot he was my crush.

"You look like you need something to drink. Don't worry it ain't alcohol its lemonade." Jamie said and I blushed and signed {Thank you Jamie} and took the lemonade bottle.

He nodded and sat beside me. I opened the bottle and took a gulp which tasted kinda weird but I thought nothing of it. It was probably just the sour taste of the lemonade.

After a while I had drank almost half of the lemonade and I put the bottle down and looked into the fire hugging my legs to my chest.

I felt slightly woozy and my head hurt and my tongue felt dry and numb and my stomach felt funny and I was starting to see 2 fires.

I coughed in my elbow and rubbed my eyes and looked over at Jamie who was smirking looking at his drink. I poked his arm and he looked over at me and I signed {Can you take me somewhere? I don't feel so good.} and he slowly nodded.

I tried to move but I couldn't and the last thing I saw was Jamie's evil smirking face.

I woke up feeling weak and I felt pressure on me and lips on my neck and hands touching me everywhere.

I couldn't talk or move and I felt that I didn't have my shirt on or my pants just my boxer briefs. The person on top of me was just wearing pants.

I was breathing heavily and I tried moving but I couldn't but I made a whimpering sound and the lips and hands stopped.

The person lifted their head and I knew the person was familiar but I couldn't think of a name that was until the person evilly smirked at me.

Jamie.

My eyes widened and I tried moving but I only managed to move my fingers and my neck and head.

He smiled and said "Don't worry everything's going to be alright. You'll like this." And I shook my head and his face got closer and I could smell alcohol on his breath and he kissed me.

I moved my head trying to get him off of me but he gripped my jaw so hard I thought it would break and he said "Kiss back." And he smashed his mouth onto mine and when I didn't kiss him back his nails that were surprisingly sharp scratched at my chest and my sides and I cried and he forced me to kiss him back.

He gave me hickeys all over and I was able to move my torso and I could talk and I struggled against him.

He gripped my wrists tight in one of his hands. His other hand ran down my flat but slightly toned stomach and his hand reached my waistband and he put his hand in and touched my cock.

I whimpered and said "D-Don't do t-this J-Jamie. Please don't do this!" I pleaded him and he continued to pull my boxer briefs off and I continued to fight him.

He put his weight on my legs so I couldn't move and started rubbing my cock and I whimpered from the pain and fear and the horrible slight pleasure of what he was doing.

Tears were running down my cheeks and I tried getting out of his hand but he rubbed harder and started sucking my cock.

I moved trying to get out of his painful grip but it just tightened.

He made me cum and I noticed that his nails were like claws they were long and sharp and I noticed that his eyes were a glowing red and slight fangs were visible under his lip.

I whimpered and said "what are you?" And he looked at me with a smirk on his face and said "Me? Well I'm a werewolf." And he swiped at my chest making 4 slightly deep and slightly non-deep marks on my chest.

I cried out in pain and he put a gag thing around my mouth and I cried and he zipped his pants down and took out his big thick cock and put a condom on and I struggled against him and he flipped me over laying me flat out on the blanket and putting pressure on my legs and gripping my arms to my side.

That's when I noticed 2 cameras in front of me one that was a little far back and one that was beside me.

I looked at them in horror. This was sick he wanted to watch himself rape me over and over again.

I struggled harder and Jamie bit my shoulder roughly making me cry out and I could feel his cock at my entrance and he pushed right through not stopping at all.

I screamed and yelled and cried in pain. He didn't even go slow he pushed himself inside me which was very hard and rough since I'm a virgin.

I pulled for my arms and legs and he kept thrusting in and out faster and faster. I cried but I howled and yelled in pain when I felt his teeth bite into my neck.

His teeth went right through my skin and he thrusted faster and faster and harder. I could feel my energy be taking away and I felt weak. I slowly stopped fighting and I felt like giving up.

I cried and cried and cried while he kept raping me. When he was done he came out of me and took the gag off and flipped me around hurting my back and ass like hell.

I cried and he clawed at my chest again then he picked me up and I started struggling but I still felt weak.

I saw we were heading to the water and before I knew it we were on the pier and he dropped me in.

I screamed and fell in and I felt the water surrounding me. I couldn't swim so I struggled but I managed to get to the top and took a deep breath of air but felt a hand grip my hair and shove me roughly into the water.

I screamed underwear and my arms flailed around and I felt like I was choking. I was pulled back up and I spit out water and I coughed and saw Jamie staring at me angrily then he pushed me back in the water.

I shook and tried getting out of his grip and I felt light headed and I saw black dots everywhere that was until I stopped struggling and the blackness took over.

I wiped the fallen tears off my cheeks and saw my brothers had tears in their eyes and my dad had a blank expression on his face like always.

I straightened my back and gripped my hands trying to look strong but I really wasn't.

I just told my family the truth of how I became a werewolf and how I was raped. I had a right to let a few tears out right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 1.6K 20
This story is about how a new kid who is a nerd ends up getting these 2 twin wolfs brothers to fall for him and these twins are the captain of the fo...
3.6M 120K 56
Kyle is a very homophobic Alpha and he also has full of hatred towards Colleen - the youngest and weakest Omega in the pack. One night on Colleen's...
3.8M 159K 42
Book One in Mate Trilogy Sorenson was adopted at a young age, into a family that was abusive. His 'parents' would adopt more and more children and du...
184K 5.8K 23
Evan Blake was a quiet werewolf, not because he was shy or nervous but because he preferred to observe. It may sound weird but he was the type, alway...