The Marriage Of A Bangladeshi...

By flawless_ink

Sadia Haqh, a Muslim Bangladeshi girl, of age 24, who just finished her graduation in politics from London, r... More

Ch:1- Arrival
Ch:2- Finally Home
Ch:3- Fairytale Romance Part (1)
Ch:4- Fairytale Romance Part (2)
Ch:5- The Announcement
Ch:6- Exposed Dealt and Fixed.
Ch:7- First Official Date
Ch:8- Panchini (Engagement)
Ch:9- Revelation
Ch:10- Reunion
Ch:11- Aakht (The Marriage)
Ch:12- Haldi And Mahendi
Ch:13-The Wedding Party
Ch:14-The First Night
Ch:15-Mission Impossible Habits
Ch:16-Enchanted
Ch:17-Silence
Ch:18-The Reception Party
Ch:19-Embrace
Ch:20-Embarrasment
Ch:21-Messed Up
Ch:22-Love Bite
Ch:23-The Lunch Party
Ch:24-The Nightmare
Ch:25-Anger, Jealousy and Hatred.
Ch:26-Realisation
Ch:27-Pain And Bitterness
Ch:29-The Struggle Part (1)
Ch:30-The Struggle Part (2)
Ch:31-Healing
Ch:32-Little Acceptances
Ch:33-Seperation
Ch:34-The Call
Ch:35-Blame
Ch:36-The leave
Ch:37-Despair
The Trailer Of The Book
Chapter:38-Alive
Chapter:39-Belief
Chapter:40-Fully His

Ch:28-Misunderstandings

4.4K 214 3
By flawless_ink

(Sadia's POV)

As the dusk approached and my working hour ended mom came by my office. We then directly went for shopping, which she was so excited about.

"What are we buying mom?" I asked showing enthusiasm though I wasn't feeling an inch of it.

"First we will buy some gold jewellery for us. The gold jeweller called me saying that they have got some new, exclusive designs in their showroom."

"Oh wow." Jewellery, I liked simple ones like bracelets, anklets and ring nose pins and ears pins. I wasn't a fan of heavy jewellery, so I decided that if I buy something, I will buy something simple.

"Abrar is also coming." As mom said that, all the peace that I felt just vanished. Wait. No.

"Why mom?" I asked her as politely as I could.

"He has to sign the check right, after we buy the jewellery, its going to be a lot of money." I gave her a smile, though red alert was buzzing in my head. I had butterflies in my stomach. How weird? Shouldn't I be loathing him, after what he did? And here I was feeling all nervous and giddy. Why can't I just simply hate him?

I looked outside the window the entire ride trying to calm my fast paced heart rate. Why did it feel like this? Because I was going to see him. My inner mind snapped back. I shook my head trying to get rid of all these questions and answers. I won't forgive him, that was final and I told myself to stick to it.

The car stopped at the entrance of the shopping mall, and we got out. There was a long queue of cars behind and after us. The first place we went was the jewellery store. Apon jewellers, that's what it read on the banner of the show room.

As we entered the store, my eyes directly went to the bracelets, that were enclosed in the glass. They were exactly the type of ones that I liked.

"Mom can I see those bracelets?" I asked her, pointing my fingers to the bracelets.

"Off course buy what ever you want, then come to me okay, you have to buy some of the sets too."

"Okay." I nodded and said at the same time.

They had really nice collections, for a while I was so doomed, in looking at them. One of the salesman then approached near me.

"What would you like to see mam?" He asked and I looked up at him. I had to say that he was a quite handsome salesman, but nothing compared to Abrar. He smiled at me and I immediately took my eyes down on the bracelets. I shook my head and then showed him to bring out one. It was a nice one, it had tiny stars and moons attached to it. And the moment I put it on my hand I liked it even more. I was attaching the hook, when I turned back suddenly, as I felt that Abrar came and I was right.

He held such a powerful aura with him when he walked. He entered the showroom and off course he looked devilishly handsome. His eyes met mine and we exchanged looks, then I turned back, trying to ignore him. He went to mom, and all this time my attention was on him though I wasn't looking at him.

"Mam can I attach the hook for you." Before I had the time to held my hand back, his hands were already on the bracelet.

"No thank you I can do it by myself." As I said he was already done attaching the hook.
I looked at it, and it really suited my hand perfectly.

"It looks like it's made for you."

"Hmm.. I will take this." I started opening the bracelet and looked back at Abrar and like always I found him looking in my direction. Though his face didn't look good, and I realised after a second that he was looking at the salesman behind me. He had a tint of anger on his face. Though he tried to recover it when he saw me stare at him.

"Mam can I tell you something?" I looked back at the salesman. He had a huge crooked smile on his face, trying to make himself look even smarter and flirtatious. "You are very pretty." My eyes dilated instantly after what he said. I just hoped that Abrar didn't hear this. I still remembered what he did to Ayan Khan, who was my wedding planner. I quickly got the bracelet off and as I was about to turn, the salesman spoke again. "I don't think I have seen a much more prettier women than you before." This time his voice husky and he bended towards me a little. I didn't know how loud my heart was beating then, it felt like it's going to leap out of my chest. I was so scared for him. As I moved back he winked at me and I thought I was about to faint. I didn't dare look at Abrar. I quickly went to mom and sat between him and mom. What type of flirting was this? I was really angry at the fact that he winked at me and was trying to get close. Mom started trying some necklaces on me and I just sat there silently. Not looking in any directions except for the mirror in front of me.

I wanted to look at Abrar but didn't find the courage to. Then I felt Abrar getting off his chair and I instantly looked up at him. Mom looked at him too.

"I need to make a phone call. I will be right back." He replied. I looked outside and saw that salesman going out too. The salesman was then out of sight but Abrar stayed out of the showroom. He was talking to someone on the phone. He then came back and sat beside me. I looked at him and our eyes met. His expression was blank. We didn't move our eyes from each other until mom called Abrar.

"This looks best. Right Abrar?" She said holding the necklace against my neck.

"Hmm.." he nodded.

"Then we are done." Mom announced. The salesmen then packed the boxes and one of them made the bill. As they kept the bill in front of Abrar, he got his check book out and signed it, writing the amount.

"Mom are we going home now?" He asked giving the check.

"Sadia do you you have to shop anything else."

I shook my head in a no, as she asked me.

"Okay then let's go home." Mom said.

Abrar and I walked side by side while mom was in front of us. Whenever he was beside me, I seemed to forget everything. I felt good and protected. Then I was again reminding myself that I shouldn't have any feelings like that. He shouldn't matter to me because at the end I will be the one who will be hurt and Abrar proved this successfully.

"Oh Abrar, I have to go up I gave some dresses to modify, they will be giving it today. I will just grab them and then we will head to home." Mom said.

"As you wish. Do you need any payment?" He asked.

"No I have my credit card."

"Okay then."

"You guys wait here okay. I will be right back." Then I was left to stand alone with Abrar there. Mom then went upstairs and I looked around thinking what I should do.

Then as I saw a cafeteria near me I went there and ordered a strawberry milkshake for me, Abrar came behind me and was about bring out his wallet but I stopped him showing him my hand.

"I know I don't earn as much as you, but I can at least pay for a drink for myself." I told him and he raised his hand, signing me to pay. I got my wallet out and gave the shopkeeper a 500 note. He returned me 250 and I got my strawberry milk shake. I felt proud that I bought it with my own money though I had a walking bank with me.

I looked at him and then took a seat and he took the seat opposite me. He leaned on the chair and stretched his leg, while I just sat occupying as much less space as I could. I took a sip and relaxed as the cold milkshake went down my throat.

But soon I again felt restless, as I felt his gaze not moving from me. I glared at him, giving him a look to not stare at me like that and the side of his lip twitched in a smile.

"What do I have to do to make you listen to me?" He asked.

I ignored moving my eyes in another direction. Nothing Abrar. I hate you. I said in my mind. When my eyes roamed around the cafeteria, I saw a group of girls staring at Abrar. I felt like insects were crawling on my body. I looked at him, and found him still looking at me. A smile automatically planted on my face at the site of this. Abrar's eyebrows knitted in confusion, and he looked where I was looking and then a smile was also on his face but this time my one ceased. I looked at the girls again, they were red like tomatoes and I frowned at the sight.

"Abrar, where are you looking?" I couldn't help myself as the words escaped my mouth.

"Where should I look then?" He turned and asked with a smirk on his face. He was setting me on fire with his words. I felt like throwing the tissue stand on him, but retrained myself as it was a public place.

Thankfully, mom came and we stood up for leaving. I grabbed my milkshake and walked to mom.

"Mom lets go."

"Yes, let's go. Its already very late."

I walked beside mom then and got into the car. Abrar sat in front and mom took the sit beside me. I drank my milkshake and mom discussed about the jewellery, its designs and how much gold each one had. She loved gold and knew everything about it. Abrar stayed silent and I listened to mom quietly.

After we reached home, Abrar went to his room and I went to grand mom with mom. Mom showed her the jewellery, that she bought for her and the ones she got for us. We three then talked for a while and then everyone went to their respective rooms.

~~~~~~

As I was heading to our room, I again felt nervous and giddy. I clutched my hand as I walked, praying for Abrar to be not in the room.

I turned the door knob and then entered the room, looking everywhere for Abrar. When I didn't spot him anywhere, I closed the door behind me and sighed a breath of relief and walked in the dressing area.

As I was opening my earrings, standing in front of the mirror, a hand slide across my midriff leaving tingling sensation all over. He then pushed me back against him. His mid-finger went to my lip shushing me. I looked in the mirror at Abrar and tried to get out of his grip, if it was possible. My eyes screened the mirror. He was wearing jeans and a white body fit t-shirt with V neck. My eyes then went back to his finger on my lips.

"Abrar what are you doing? Leave me." I spoke moving his finger with my hand.

"You need to listen to me first then." I tried to get his hand off me and after trying for a while I just stopped, as it was of no use. My hair covered my face and I rested my hand on his hand and relaxed in his arm, as he wanted.

"I am sorry." He said in his low husky, hot voice. My hand went to my face to move my hair from my face, so that I could see him in the mirror. But then soon Abrar's hand went there moving the strands. As his finger brushed against my skin, I closed my eyes to adsorb his burning touch. I stood there still, as my heart thumped loudly. I could also feel his heart beating against me. He moved the strands of hair behind my ear and brought his lips close to my bare ear.

"What you saw in the study.."

"Abrar no." I tried again to move out of his grip, at he mentioned about that incident but I just made his grip tightened around me. I was then even closer to him than before. There being no gap between us. I could feel his breathing fanning my neck, which made me shiver top to bottom.

"What you saw in the study yesterday, was something that I wanted to show you." My eyes opened at his confession, which I didn't realise was closed. "I didn't know that you will be hurt."

"Really? And now you are happy seeing me hurt?" Anger boiled inside me.

"No. I had no intention to hurt you Sadia. I unknowingly made this mistake that I shouldn't have and I regret it."

"Abrar that wasn't a mistake and you are not making any sense now." After a moment of silence when he couldn't say anything his grip loosened around me and he moved away. I instantly felt cold as he moved away. I turned around to face him. He raked his fingers through his hair, thinking what he was going to say. He leaned against the word-drove and then looked down.

"I wanted to see if it mattered to you seeing me with someone else." He said trying to be as nonchalant as possible. He still looked down. Now everything made sense slowly. He thought I was still interested in Maruf, as that night he didn't hear my reply. Now, I was thinking what to tell him but he spoke again. "Something like that won't happen again and I promise that to you." He said looking at me, his eyes showing repentance. My heart melted looking into his eyes. I knew I forgave him right at that instant. He then stood up, looking at me and then went out of the dressing area, grabbing his jacket, phone and car keys from the side table.

It was so sudden that I couldn't even ask him where he was going. He didn't even wait for me to say anything. Was he mortified admitting that he wanted to see if I cared for him. I understood why he did all these, for which I didn't hold any grudge against him anymore. I wanted to make everything normal between us and I didn't want to give anyone any space to come in between us. I wanted to make this marriage work very badly. For dad, for everyone and for us. A smile spread across my face and I started undressing, closing the dressing room's door.

******************************************

Hello everyone!! This is a quick update. Hope you guys like it. I am already on the next chapter, so you will get the next update soon. Finally, it seems their problems are resolved, but where one problem ends the next starts.😉😉😉 Stay connected.

Do vote and comment.

Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 29.4K 59
COMPLETED!βœ”πŸ”±βœ… "Don't worry little one there is no one here to save you from me, you don't know how desperately I have waited for this moment," he sa...
331K 20.5K 46
An Indian arranged marriage love story. Like my first one this one has a new challenge. This girl here is different. Another gleaming image of confi...
51.8K 5.1K 20
Jamaal, brilliant doctor, mommas boy. Has always loved the idea of love. Watching his parents journey and his mom's state after his father passed awa...
840K 46.5K 35
π“π‘πž π”π§πžπ±π©πžπœπ­πžπ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟐 Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...