Sweet Caroline (Glee Fanficti...

נכתב על ידי ryderlynnfever

I never though that a stupid Ballad assignment can changed my whole life. A sweet caroline in glee club chang... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
New Story on Hold
New Story
To All Sam Evans's Fans!!!
To all Finn Hudson's fans!!!
To Ryder Lynn's Fans!
New Story On Hold (Sam Evans)
Mike Chang's Story
Cooper Anderson's Fanfiction
Another Sam Evans Fanfiction
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 47

1.7K 20 0
נכתב על ידי ryderlynnfever

"What do you think?" I walked out from my room and show Mercedes about the dress that I will wear for Mr. Schue's wedding tomorrow.

"Thats cute!" Mercedes smiled at me.

"Okay I will wear this one and bring it to Lima." I said to Mercedes and walked back to my room.

We will have a flight to Lima this evening and tomorrow we will come to Mr. Schue's wedding. I cant wait to meet the others in Lima.

"You guys need a drive to LAX?" Nick opened the door.

"I just need someone who can bring this from Daylon to Whitman Avenue." I bring my suitcase out from my room.

"That much?" Nick frowned.

"Will stay longer than Mercedes. At least until my step-father do his surgery." I said to Nick.

"My brother will pick me up from Dayton, you can join us." Mercedes said to me.

"Wait stay longer? How long?" Nick frowned at me.

"One week. Mercedes only leave for this weekend but I have to leave for one week." I said to Nick.

"I'm gonna miss you, baby." Nick suddenly hug me.

"I'm gonna miss you too." I hugged him back.

Suddenly my phones ring. I take my phone and looked at it. Got a text from Burt. He will pick me up in Dayton.

"My step-father will pick me up in Dayton since Finn is busy in repair shop changing tires." I laughed.

"Finn? In Hummel Tires and Lube? What the hell he is doing there?" Mercedes laughed.

"Burt said that it's better than go to McKinley and got back home then playing video games." I chuckled.

"You guys need a drive or not?" Nick asked.

"We can take the cab, Nick." Mercedes said.

"You dont give me a chance to drop-off my girlfriend, Mercedes?" Nick rolled his eyes.

"Ugh I did. Okay, you can drive us to LAX." Mercedes rolled her eyes.

"Kurt already in Lima!" I said as I read the text from Kurt.

"Carole must be waiting for her little girl." Mercedes chuckled.

"We might be have a dinner in breadstix tonight since on the last Thanksgiving and christmas was incomplete." I said to Mercedes.

"What time your plane will take off?" Nick asked.

"In 45 minutes." Mercedes said.

"Alright, lets bring this stuff to my car and drive you guys to LAX." Nick said while bring my suitcase.
"Seriously, baby, you just like you wanna move." Nick said to me.

"I dont think so." I chuckled and walked out from my apartment.

Mercedes went out with her bag and locked our apartment door. Nick park his car on the outside of the building and then we get in.

* 30 minutes later *

We finally arrived in LAX. I went out from Nick's car and carrying my suitcase also Mercedes.

"Alright it's arrived. You guys dont wanna say something to me?" Nick asked.

"Take care." Mercedes simply said.

"I'll be back. I'm just go for one week." I hugged him.

"But this is first time you left me since we are dating." Nick hugged me back.

"I'll call you when I get there." I kissed him.

"I'm gonna miss you." Nick smiled at me.

"I'm gonna miss you too. See you!" I wave him a goodbye.

"See you, baby!" Nick waves me a goodbye.

Mercedes and I entered the check in slot to get to our plane to Lima and meet the others there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr. Schue's Wedding Day

Mercedes is singing on the altar while we are waiting for the wedding begin. I'm sitting alone here waiting for another guest coming.

"Is this seat taken?" A familiar voice.

"No. It's free." I turned my face and Puck is smiling at me.
"Hey." I smiled back at him.

"Hey. You alone here?" Puck asked.

"Actually went here with Kurt and Finn but then Kurt cant stop make out with Blaine in our car and Finn is gone to see Mr. Schue." I said without looking at him.

"You look beautiful like always." Puck said.

"Thanks." I said shyly.

"Hey bro, you're here." Jake said from behind us.
"Ups Emily is also here. Got the calendar?" Jake smiled at me.

"Yeah, thanks, Jake." I smiled at Jake.

"So you see my abs huh?" Ryder chuckled.

"I see that like everyday Ryder besides the February is your picture and its like I saw your abs hangin in my wall." I chuckled.

"That was cool." Ryder chuckled.

I just chuckled and turn my face back to the front. Waiting for the wedding begin.

"So how was your Arts Fair?" Puck asked.

"Went good. It was cool. But after that I got sick because of that." I chuckled.

"Glad to see you here next to me and talking with me." Puck smirked at me.

"Still with those smirk?" I raised my eyebrows.

"That only I reserve for you." Puck smirked.

"Disgusting." I laughed.

"I miss that words." Puck smiled at me.

"I miss you." I smiled back at him.

"You cant tell how much I miss you."

I just give him a shyly smile and then turned my face to another spot. Santana and Quinn are sitting on the opposite and they smiling at me and wave me a hi so I smiled back at them.

I keep look around until my eyes landing on Puck who sits next to me. Wearing his black leather jacket, black shirt and a jeans with a black shoes. Look really like him seriously.

"Stop looking at me like that. If you want to kiss me just do that." Puck suddenly said.

"No, I was wondering. The others wearing their suit and you wearing a leather jacket." I said to him.

"This is your beloved leather jacket." Puck said to me.

"I can see that." I nodded.

The music finally begin. Mr. Schue walking to the altar. And now we are waiting for Ms. Pillsburry come.

We are stand up from our seat and waiting for Ms. Pillburry but then the one who cames out is coach Slyvester. We are gasped and shocked.

As she got to the altar, coach Sylvester whisper something on Mr. Schue's ear. I can guess that Ms. Pillsburry is running from the altar.

"What the crap with this." Puck frowned.

"You can guess when someone has OCD." I simply said.

Puck turned his face at me and frowned. I just lift up my shoulder. I dont know what happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Want a cocktail?" Puck give me a glass of cocktail.

"Thanks." I half smiled at him.

"Blaine and Kurt got back together?" Puck asked.

"Nope." I shake my head and drink my cocktail.

"What about Rachel and Finn?" Puck asked again.

"Rachel has a boyfriend in New York." I simply said.

"So does you." Puck smirked at me.

"What are you gonna do if I dont have a boyfriend, Puckerman?" I smirked at him.

"I wanna touch you and hanging around in your lips." Puck grabs my waist and make my chest touching his chest.
"Like this." Puck smirked at me.

"Only this?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I guess you little bit drunk now." Puck grinned and take my hand.

He walked lead me as he cant stop smirked at me. Mr. Schue has a party for his wedding in a hotel ballroom but party without the groom and brides.

Puck keep walking lead me until we enter an empty room in this hotel. He close the door and suddenly lift me up and pushed my body onto the bed.

"You know how sucks my life is without your lips?" Puck layin on top of me.

"I know it would kill you, Noah." I smirked at him.

"You really turns me on, baby." Puck smirked at me and start kissing me.

Damn! He is still a jerk. A hot damn kisser jerk. I really cant pull him away or leave his lips until it turns into a make out. How long we've been not together.

"I cant do this." I stop him.

"Whats wrong, baby?" Puck frowned.

"I have a boyfriend waiting me back. I dont wanna cheat behind his back like I did with you to Rafael. He dont deserve that."

"Baby, he didnt know about this. I know you miss me and I really miss you so bad." Puck kissed me again.

"Puck, please I dont want to do a mistakes again." I begged at him.
"I miss you but I cant do this. I dont wanna hurt him or you. I'm sorry." I cried and about to leave.

"Stay. Stay for the night with me. I swear I wont do anything. Just please stay for the night with me." Puck catched my hand.

I turned my body and sitting down on the bed with tears slowly fall down on my face.

"I understand. You love him but you still have feeling for me right? What can I do to make you back into my arm huh?" Puck suddenly hugged me.

"Puck..."

"Tell me, what shall I do? My life is sucks without you, E. I'm lost." Puck hold my sleeve.

"I know this is too late, Puck. This is too late but I dont wanna hurt him nor you." I cried.

"I'll prove you that I can be Airman Force. And that day you see me with my uniform, you wont ever let me go again." Puck said to me.

Tears still fall down to my face. I lay my body on the bed and make aslant backing him. Until I could feel that Puck opened his leather jacket and place it on my shoulder.

He then make aslant facing me with my back againts his chest and his hand wrap my belly.

"Dont cry. It's sick to seeing you cry and you reserve that for someone else not me." Puck kissed my cheek.

I just hold his hand while he is still hugging me from my back. I really miss him and want stay like this with him.

"You're getting fatter now." I chuckled.

"But I still have abs and muscle. And you like it." Puck laughed.

I turned my body and facing him and cup his cheek with my hand. This gus is really in front of me. The guy that I miss the most, who broke my heart and hurt me.

"What?" Puck frowned.

"Nothing. It's just glad to see you here." I smiled at him.

"I'm also glad that you are here in front of me, baby." Puck smiled back at me.
"Dont run away anymore."

I just give him a shyly smile. Puck moves his body and hugging me. He place his chin ontop my head. I close my eyes and fall asleep in his warm hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up as sunlight filter this hotel room. I opened my eyes and Puck is still sleeping next to me. I looked at the clock and it's already 9am. I better go now before Burt find this.

I pull my hair and let it ponitail. I take my bag and about to out from this room. But I turned my face back at Puck who is still sleeping.

I kissed his forehead and pulled the blanket to cover his body and then left him. Yes, we are kind of drunk last night and I hope that I could forget this moment.

I went out from the hotel and get into a taxi to get home and forget everything that happened last night.

"Whitman Avenue please." I said to the driver.

The driver just nodded and start driving to my house. My head got little bit headache because of alcohol last night.

Thirty minutes and it's finally arrived in my home. I pay the cab and enter my house. I really need to refresh my mind and drink some vitamin to kill this headache.

"Sit down there." Burt said to me.

I opened my shoes and sit down next to Kurt on the couch. I dont know what happened this time. Burt looked upset with us.

Finn finally got home with his little bit drunk face.

"Sit down there with them." Burt said to Finn.

Finn sitting down next to me with a frowned eyes. I dont know what happen this time.

"Where have you guys been last night?" Burt asked us.

"I-I slept in Mercedes's last night. Because it was too late to go home." Kurt said nervously.

"I spent a night with Santana and Quinn at Santana's." I said to Burt.

"I was with Puck and Sam." Finn said.

"You know what? No one of you get back home, last night and now you guys back with drunk face and smell of alcohol!" Burt yelled.

"Honey, they are not a high school student anymore." Mom calm Burt down.

"I dont want to know you guys reason, now go back to your room. All of you!" Burt sighed and sit down on the couch.

Kurt, Finn and I walked to our room together. Finn layin his body on his bed. Kurt and I layin our body in my bed together after he close the door room.

"Where have you been last night?" Finn asked.

"I slept with Puck in hotel where Mr. Schue held the wedding party." I said to them.

"I slept with Blaine in the same building with Emily." Kurt said.

"I slept with Rachel in that hotel too." Finn said.

We then suddenly sat up from our bed and frowned and gasped at each other.

"What? We slept with our exes?" We frowned together.

"I was drunk." I sighed and layin my body on my bed.

"Me too." Kurt said.

"Me either." Finn said.

We were drunk and slept with our exes last night. It was a silly thing but I dont care with that. I also can guess that I did that with Puck last night since we were drunk.

And now I felt guilty because I slept with my ex behind my boyfriend knows that. Ugh God, forgive me. I dont mean to hurt Nick but I was drunk last night.

* 4 hours later *

I woke up from my nap since I dont feel like my stomach was not really good. Ugh the effect of drunk last night. I walked to the bathroom and vomit there.

After that I walked back to my room and layin my body next to Kurt who is sleeping on my bed. I take my phone and got three missedcalls from Nick. He must be worried about me. I have to call him back.

"Yes, babe? I just woke up and you called me. What happened?" I said weakly.

"You sounds not okay. Just wondering where are you since you didnt answer my text nor my call last night." Nick said.

"The party was suck. The brides run away from the altar. And I'm sorry I got little bit drunk last night with Finn and Kurt." I said to Nick.

"I can see that from your weird, cute face." Nick chuckled.

"Like you can see that." I chuckled.

"I can. Come to your front door." Nick hung up the phone.

I walked to the front door and opened it. A guy is standing there with holding a bouquet of white flowers.

"What the hell is this, Nick?" I chuckled.

"Happy valentines day! I cant wait any longer to give this to my drunk girlfriend." Nick chuckled.

"I'm not drunk." I chuckled.

"You just wanna standing there and dont hug me?" Nick raised his eyebrows.

"No." I shake my head and come over to him and hug him.
"Thank you!"

"You're welcome, baby." Nick hugged me back.

"How the hell you can get here?" I raised my eyebrows and let him in.

"I take LA express to New York then take Lima express then asked Mike to pick me up in railway and tell me how to get here." Nick smiled at me.

"You can wait to give this to me til this Saturday actually." I'm yawning.

"Seems like you didnt sleep last night." Nick strokes my hair.

"I wasnt. Just got home at nine this morning and then woke up at this time because of my stomach doesnt feel really good besides got a call from you." I lean my head on his shoulder.

"Where have you been last night?" Nick asked me.

"Slept at Santana's with Quinn. We had amazing threesome." I laughed.

"Why dont you invite me?" Nick laughed.

"Because I wont let you sleep with my girl friends." I simply said.

"Haha I wont, baby. You dont give me drink or anything else?" Nick asked.

"No, I still wanna hug you like this." I shake my head.

No, Nick. I feel guilty because I slept with my ex last night and you came here far from LA only for me.

"Thats the risk to have a spoilt girlfriend." Nick chuckled.

"Nana knows you came here?" I asked.

"Yes, I told her. I'll stay here for two days and no, I will stay in Mike's not here." Nick said.

"Then what you plan to do with me on this valentine day?" I asked.

"I dont know, you even didnt let me go. What do you want to do with me?" Nick asked back.

"I feel dizzy, my first time got drunk after a long time and I ruin my diet program." I said and still lean my head on his chest and my hand wrap his waist.

"I wasnt there so I cant remind you."

"But you are here now."

"Yes, and now I want to yell at you because you were drunk last night." Nick pushed my body away and hold my sleeve.

"Dont you dare." I said to him.

"How can you get drunk and still look cute like this huh?" Nick laughed and kiss me.

"You better go back to LA than tease me like this." I rolled my eyes.

"I cant. I wanna stay here with you." Nick smirked at me.

"Smirky..." I rolled my eyes.

"I need water." Finn walked out from our room.
"Oh someone is here." Finn said to us.

"Hey, bro. How are you?" Nick asked Finn.

"Good, man. Nice to see you here." Finn said and walked off.

"Everyone in this house got drunk?" Nick frowned.

"Not really, Burt, my mom and Taylor arent." I simply said.

"Alright, you better get ready because after this, I will take you to a place." Nick said to me.

"I'm ready to go." I simply said.

"With this messy hair and this big tshirt and a denim short pants? Baby, I'm serious to take you to a place. Wear a dress or something cute like you usually wear." Nick smirked at me.

"Alright, you win." I rolled my eyes and walked to my room.

I wash my face and changed my clothes into another one. A white mini dress with no sleeve and a denim vest on the outside. I take my mini brown boots and my phone. I let my hair down with no hairclip.

After that I walked to the living room where Nick is waiting for me.

"Ready to go?" I asked Nick.

"You look beautiful, babe." Nick smirked at me.

"Like always." I laughed.

"But I dont bring my car so can I borrow yours?" Nick asked me.

"We better hurry before Finn catch the car first." I take his hand then grab the car key and walked off.

"Show me the way how to get to Lima Bean okay." Nick said while entering the car.

"What are we gonna do in Lima Bean?" I frowned.

"Get you some coffee." Nick simply said and drive off.

"I'm not a type of person who likes coffee much." I said.

"But you need that now." Nick simply said.

"Ugh okay." I nodded.

Suddenly my phone is vibrating. I unlock it and got a text from Puck. Hell no please.

From: Mohawk
You left me alone here. Can I come over to your house?

To: Mohawk
Cant. Nick is here, in Lima and drive me to Lima Bean.

"Who's that, babe?" Nick asked.

"Santana. She asked where the hell I am. Because I left her house when she is still sleeping." I said to Nick.

Well I have to be a liar again. Damn God! I should text Santana and tell her everything before the others know that I'm lying.

To: My Bitchy
If Burt ask or anyone else ask where the hell I was last night, just tell them that I slept in your place last night

From: My Bitchy
Wait, What? You didnt sleep in my place last night

To: My Bitchy
Just help me, Santana. Please, you're the best.

From: My Bitchy
Ugh okay. But who you slept with last night? Because I slept with Quinn in hotel room.

To: My Bitchy
Quinn is straight :o I slept with Puck. I was drunk and now Nick is here come to Lima and drive me to Lima bean

From: My Bitchy
Oh God, Puckerman's magic is still working? Haha call me if you get pregnant after this

To: My Bitchy
Hell no!

"Who's that again?" Nick asked.

"Still Santana. She said that I have to call her if I pregnant after slept with her haha." I fake laughed.

"How the hell you get pregnant when you sleep with a girl, baby." Nick said.

"You seems worry with something."

"Yeah wondering that you meet your ex or not last night." Nick simply said.

"He was there but we didnt talk. I always be with Santana." I lied.

"Good then." Nick sighed.

"Dont be jealous." I hold his hand.

"How can I not jealous when my girlfriend was in the same party with her ex who is still in love with her? You think that I didnt know he always trying to steal you from me? After everything he has done? He broke you up and who fix you? Me!" Nick yelled.

"Is it the reason you come here? Because you afraid with that?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I'm afraid and jealous. I remember when Rafael told me that he stole you from Rafael and I dont want that happen to me!"

"He didnt stole me from Rafael but I cheated behind Rafael's back with him because he deserve that! And I dont want to do the same mistake to you because you dont deserve a thing like your cousin!" I yelled and cried.

"I'm sorry, I dont trust you. I'm just too afraid to lose you. I'm so sorry." Nick pushed my body closer to him and make me lean on his chest.

"You're just too afraid. You dont deserve a thing like Rafael. He cheated behind my back with someone else and it was happened twice. I cant trust him anymore." I cried in his hug.

Nick stop the car on the corner of the street. He hold my sleeve and cup my cheeks to make me face him.

"I'm sorry, I was insecure. I love you. I dont wanna lose you or anything." Nick wipe my tears and hugged me.

I didnt say anything. I really feel guilty now about what happened in between me and Puck. Oh God, help me out please.

"As my apologize lets bring you to Lima Bean and after that stay in breadstix." Nick strokes my hair and kissed my forehead.

I wipe my tears and sit down like I used to be with Nick still holding my hand and calm me down.

-------------------------------------------------------------

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

16.1K 500 24
Now, Quinn never sugar coated anything with Emily. Fully aware that, as soon as her best friend was done with middle school she'd be transferring to...
98.5K 2.6K 124
Going into high school seemed exciting at first, until it all came down to fitting in, where one Caroline Hudson thought if she joined cheerleading l...
56.6K 852 79
Mallory Schultz is starting her sophomore year at William McKinley High School. Thinking her life is as perfect as can be, mainly due to being on the...
6.8K 250 25
Claudine Smythe moves to William Mckinley Highschool for her seinor year and she joins the Glee Club: New Directions. {Tina Cohen Chang x female oc}...