War of Hormone{A BTS FANFICTI...

By OfficialHeyItsC

(Inspired by Mr. Arrogant) Normal school girl. She has to deal with a couple problems in her life. Her friend... More

Authors Note.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
MESSAGE ON...
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Just a quick Author's note
WATTYS !
Chapter 17

Chapter 13

1.5K 70 2
By OfficialHeyItsC

~Taehyung's P.O.V.~

"Aw, c'mon, you don't just meet up at the park for chemistry notes." She says with a yawn.

She must be really tired.

"Okay..." I pause. If I don't tell her, I might miss my chance. And she'll never be mine.

I feel her head rest on my shoulder.

"Areum-ah.. Since last year I've found you really beautiful, kind and adorable. It took me a whole year to realize that you're the kind of girl that I want to date, I just wanted to tell you.. That I really really like you."

Its quiet. Is she in shock or..?

"Areum-ah?"

I get to her house. I look over my shoulder and she's sleeping. She looks cute while she sleeps.

"Areum-ah!" I say slightly louder.

"Eh?" She says dazed.

"We're here"

"Oh." She starts to say as she jumps off my back. "I'm sorry Taehyung, I didn't hear what you said."

"Its okay... It wasn't that important anyway." I say looking down.

Something catches my eye. Her arm.

I grab her left wrist. Her left wrist and move her sleeve.

Good. She hasn't been doing it. I stare at the dried scars.

"Make sure you keep your promise, no matter what." I say strictly.

"Okay." She nods. "I'll see you Monday."

With that she gets into her house.

I finally get to my house and realize that I just confessed to Areum. It may have not been exactly what I wanted but at least I confessed.

Somehow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 8K 45
PART 1: Kim Yoona is a regular school girl, going about her daily routine. That slowly changes when a new student arrives. He's lonely and she's kind...
300K 5.7K 29
{COMPLETE} A high school romance about a girl and a guy who find a new path to start their love. Hot bad boy jungkook meets new y/n at school and sta...
562K 16.5K 38
When a new girl to the school doesn't fall for the bad boy Jimin straight away he makes it his mission to make her fall in love with him, but does hi...
8.2K 309 34
A fanfiction about Yoongi,which is a guy that was gay but turned normal with y/n's help. (SORRY FOR THE CHILDISH STORYLINE I HOPE I CAN MAKE THE BEST...