#7 :: Everything I Want.

By TashAmorStories

Olivia Has A Boyfriend But Just For How Long? Olivia Has Two Friends That Hate Each Other, But Why? Is It Som... More

Important.
1) Bitter Sweet
2) New Beginnings
3) Where It All Began...
4) Where It All Began... Contd.
5) The Morning After The Night Before.
6) We Meet Again...
7) Valentines Day
8) Who Would Have Thought It?
9) When I'm With Her...
10) Never Mix Friend And Business...
11) My Grand Opening...
12) Meeting My Family
14) "I Love You..."
15) I Dont Like Thieves...
16) How Could He Lie?
17) Gabby Knows Best.
18) When Reality Hits You...
19) Time To Make That Call
20) He Gon Regret The Day He Crossed Me...
21) Got Something In Store For Him & Her...
22) Maybe, Just Maybe...
23) Betrayal From Both Ends...
24) I Don't Know How He Could Be So Stupid!
25) Pregnant?
26) Yes, I'm Pregnant.
27) Busted!
28) She Still Cares
29) Was She Ever My Friend?
30) This Bitch Gon Suffer...
31) Payback Is A Bitch...
32) Kidnapped.
33) Missing.
34) Miracle & King
35) Karma?
36) I Got You.
37) RIP
38) I'm Not ALL Bad
39) Perfect Imperfections.
40) I'm Done...
Prologue.
...

13) What Am I Going To Do?

610 19 12
By TashAmorStories

MASON

What can I say? Life has been great! All my businesses were running smoothly making me more than enough money.

My family wanted for nothing, my kids wanted for nothing. Me and Olivia were going strong. I had no worries.

I was at the strip club finishing up some paperwork when I bumped into Brianna.

"I thought I told you not to tell Olivia! Dang!"

"First and foremost. Watch yo mouth I can take this job away from you as quickly as you got it. Second of all I don't hide shit from Liv. So if you want to then that's on you."

"Oh you tell each other everything? How cute." She said sarcastically.

"Why you still standing here?" I asked her.

"You sure you don't want a private dance before I go up the stage?" Brianna asked me.

I looked at her. There was no denying her body was fly but I was more confused at the fact that not only was she offering me a dance but a private one at that.

"1) You don't offer management a dance and 2) Would Olivia be okay with you asking me that?" I asked her.

She smacked her lips.

I laughed.

"Didn't think so. Bye." I said as I walked off.

I headed home quickly as I didn't wanna miss the game. Tonight I was hanging with my boys. I hadn't seen them lately and it was game night so what a better chance to hang with them than now.

"Waddup stranger?" My boy Ethan said as we sat in my man cave smoking.

"Cmon you know how it be. I been busy." I said.

"Yeah. Busy with Miss Olivia." My brother Matthew said.

"Yeah... And other things." I said laughing.

"Man you don't even come to the club no mo. Sheeitt it's yo club!" My cousin Jacob said.

"You know what? I've been wanting to go. But the thing is anytime I wanna go Olivia says well she ain't gon stay cooped up in the house alone so she going out too. The first time she said that I thought okay cool. She made it known she wasn't coming ballers she would go somewhere else. I told her nah it's cool come. So we got ready. Maann if you saw what she had on. I ripped that shit right off and fucked her brains out. It was then I realised she will always wear these tight ass sexy outfits that looked too damn good. I'd have to be the one watching her every move and pop off on a nigga if they tried anything. So it's best I keep my ass at home." I told them.

"Sound like she gotchu whipped big bro" My brother mocked.

"Man shut up. Ain't nobody whipped. I'm protective over what's mine and you know I'm a jealous nigga. The fact I never thought I would see Liv again and I did and now here we are? Nah I don't believe in fate but it must mean something."

And that was the truth. There was something about Olivia, she always had a happy spirit. Not much made her sad. Her being so happy keeps you in good spirits too. Plus she's so focused. She doesn't let me distract her when I try to. She makes sure I stick to my business plans and don't slack. And most importantly... So far she ain't given me no stress!

"So my big brother finna settle down fo real this time." Matthew said.

"Yo. It's about time now. I ain't been in a relationship since Gabby. G was a real ride or die. Olivia be showing she's got that same potential too."

"So how are you going to explain to her about the two kids that these girls are claiming to be yours?" Jacob said to me.

"Huh?" I said almost choking.

They all laughed.

"Yeah; Destiny and Paige; you know them strippers you had the threesome with on yo birthday? Turns out they both pregnant and they both be screaming "it's Michael baby, he my baby daddy." Bro it's all messy! They bout to drop any minute now."

"Y'all shitting me!"

"On mama life! You need to go check them. Even Syndey be going mad. She came to Mama house earlier hollering because you ain't been at ya condo and she wants to know how you got these other bitches pregnant but you two are meant to be together."

"Woah woah woah.. Together?"

"Yeah. She think because you got Junior y'all together."

"Junior lives between mama and Gabby!"

"Yeah I noticed that. But when she be coming round popping off mama don't say Gabby has Junior she says you do."

"That's another thing? What you mean she came to mama house? Ima check that bitch because she keep coming round mama crib with her nasty mouth. Knowing mama is a woman of God. But before her I need to check these two bitches first. I can't have no mo kids. I ain't even told V about the three I got let alone another two on the way!"

"Wait what?" They all said.

"Maaaannn.. One of our first dates she said she don't do guys with kids because it's nothing but baggage and drama that she doesn't want. I was trying to make shawty fall for me then tell her and then she would have no choice but to stay."

The guys laughed. Shit. Even I laughed too.

"Cuz.. You are crazy! You can't do that!"

"It's worked so far..."

"So what do you say when you have the kids? Don't she come here? You have the kids pictures and you have their toys; so I don't know how you getting away with it bro." Matthew said to me.

"The pictures miraculously disappear and y'all know I don't keep a messy house. The kids toys are in their rooms."

"So how much longer do you think this will be kept a secret? G won't say nothing because she don't care bout you like that. But Sydney? Oh she about to cause some arms over these next bitches. She thinks she's your girl."

"Maan that bitch ain't never been my girl. She just got lucky one day and other than the fact I love my son it's a day I will always regret."

"So what you gon do?"

"Honestly. I don't know. Maybe I need to see these girls before Sydney. Ima make it a trip to see them all tomorrow."

"Well good luck bro. If you want to find these girls they stay posted at Dee's hair Salon all day everyday."

I just shook my head. This was drama I did not need. I hate to admit it but I know there's a high chance that these girls baby's were mine. I was so turnt that night I didn't bother using a condom.

The next morning I was up bright and early. My first stop was going to see G. I told her I was coming by so she said to come early because she had work.

Just as I pulled up the school bus was coming for the kids.

"Daddy!!" They all said as they hugged me.

"Hey kids! Ima come see y'all soon. Go have a good day at school now." I said as I put them on the bus. "Yo G... I need you to give me some advice but I also need you not to cuss me out." I said as we sat out on the front step.

"Whatchu do?"

"Okay.. From the top. First of all.. I've managed to go all these months without mentioning I have three kids..." I saw G ready to cuss me out but I put my hands up. "Hol up Hol up let me finish. Anyway, I been trying to find the right time because Olivia said from the jump she don't do guys with kids because of the drama it brings. But honestly I felt like if she got to know me she would see that I'm yet to bring any drama to her. Anyway the boys told me last night that these two strippers I fucked with on my birthday are both pregnant and telling everyone they baby is mines. Syndey got wind of it and is causing havoc. Telling people that I'm her man so she's pissed. G... I won't deny I think these babies are gonna be mine. But what am I gon do? Ima go from 3 to 5 kids none with the girl I'm with. What makes matters worse is I never even knew so it's not like I could have warned her. Now they bout to drop any minute and I'm here stressing because I know fo Sho Olivia gon be pissed."

Gabby burst out laughing.

"You know I heard those rumours but I thought it was just that. Rumours! Mason... You have got to be the DUMBEST MOTHERFUCKER going!! First of all..." Then I felt a slap to my head. "Don't you EVER!! Hide my girls from nobody! From what you told me y'all been kicking it since February... It's SEPTEMBER!! Nah I'm mad as hell at you. Deny and hide whoever you want but you don't Deny and hide Daniella & Briella no no no!"

"I didn't deny them G! You know I wouldn't deny them!"

"But you hid them?! And it's looking like you would have hid them much longer if these two new bitches weren't about to fuck up everything for you!"

"G..."

"NO!! Don't G me! You NEED to tell her! She has a right to know. If this is the person YOU want to be with how you think she gon react knowing you have lied all this time? You can't hide this and make her fall for you! It's wrong Mason! If she don't do guys with kids you can't trap her into it! You should have told her when you just had 3 now you bout to have 5! She is young! She ain't gon wanna play no step mom! Sheeeiiittt I left yo ass but here I am caring fo yo son that you cheated on me with! Look, I told you I got you and I always will hence why I look after junior for you. However. This is gon come out and it ain't gon be pretty. You need to step up to the plate. And you need to come take junior. The girls call me mama and he's started calling me it to. Mama G was cool but now it's just Mama. I'm not his mother. I love him like my own but I ain't his mother. So you need to get yo life right. Tell her. Tell her before someone else does." G said.

"You right."

"I know I'm right. Now cmon. I got work and you need to go handle yo ish!" She said as she got up and headed to her car.

"Thanks G."

"No need to thank me. You my boy. Ima ride witchu till the end. However Ima also pull yo ass up when you slacking. You sir is slacking. Let me know how it all goes and don't forget what I said bout Junior!"

Once I got in the car I realised this was all too much. I was in way too deep! There's no way on this earth I was gon be able to keep Olivia. I decided to do the unthinkable!

"Hey babe." She answered when I called her.

"Hey V. What you doing?"

"Nothing just at work in the back."

"You wanna go away?"

"Away? Where?"

"Anywhere. St Lucia?"

"Ooooo I have always wanted to go there."

"So let's go."

"When?"

"Now."

"NOW!! We can't! We have businesses..."

"Exactly. We have businesses and we have managers and a management team. We can still communicate we just won't be there in the flesh. Just for a few days. I have the world on my shoulders and just want to be away with you." I listened as I spoke I was falling for Olivia hard. I don't know what it was but she was everything I wanted.

"What's going on?"

"Can we talk on the plane? I'll pay for everything. I'll even pay you to come. I'm coming to get you now." I said then hung up.

I knew I had to sort out my ish but right now I just wanted to be away. I called my pilot so he could have the jet ready for me. Once everything was in place I started feeling a bit better knowing that in just a few hours I would be away from all this drama and chilling with my girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

White Lies (Book 1) By Lily W

Mystery / Thriller

10.6M 179K 44
Jesabel is a liar. When her only friend mysteriously disappears, she does what comes naturally. She keeps her truth from the world. Without warning...
330 21 21
Juliet Adams had her world turned upside-down the night her sister died in a tragic hit and run. After fleeing the scene of the accident, Juliet carr...
155K 4.1K 28
I pulled away breathless. He rested his forehead against mine. "What just happened?" "That's a good answer sweet cheeks" "Whatever it was I liked...
3.4K 276 73
Dayna, Lexy, Nia, Tia & Vanessa Have been friends from high school. Their friendship is as solid as can be. Shame they can't say the same about thei...