Sweet Caroline (Glee Fanficti...

By ryderlynnfever

I never though that a stupid Ballad assignment can changed my whole life. A sweet caroline in glee club chang... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
New Story on Hold
New Story
To All Sam Evans's Fans!!!
To all Finn Hudson's fans!!!
To Ryder Lynn's Fans!
New Story On Hold (Sam Evans)
Mike Chang's Story
Cooper Anderson's Fanfiction
Another Sam Evans Fanfiction
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 46

1.6K 17 1
By ryderlynnfever

"Emily, you already awake?" Mercedes opened my door room.

I dont know but I feel like I'm so weak and not feel good today. I'm so dizzy and my head got headache. Maybe I'm sick.

"You okay?" Mercedes frowned.

"I think I cant go to college today, I'm not feeling well, Cedes." I said weakly.

Mercedes place her hand on my forehead. "You're burning up, girl. You better take a rest but if it's okay if I leave you here?"

"I'm just got fever. It's fine. Thank you." I nodded.

"Well I'm still have thirty minutes to college, I will cook you a breakfast." Mercedes said and walked off to the kitchen.

I didnt say anything and still laying my body in my bed with my blanket. Fortunately the Arts Fair already done and maybe I'm just too tired because of that.

I take my phone from my side table and got one missedcalls from Puck? What happened? I will call him later.

"I made a cream soup for you. I know it's instant but I promise I will make another after I go back from college. Dont forget to eat this. And this is your drink and your painkillers. Oh should I call Nick to look after you?" Mercedes asked.

"No, I'm fine. He must be have a college right now. Thank you Mercedes." I half smiled at her.

"You're welcome. Call me, if you feel worse or need anything." Mercedes smiled at me and walked off.

I sit up from my bed with my back againts the wall and holded by a pillow. I take the glass of water and drink it after that I go back layin my body in my bed.

I remember about Puck missed calls this morning. I dial his number and call him.

"Hey, Puck."

"Hey, you sounds weak. You okay?"

"Just got a fever but I'm fine. You called me this morning, what happen?" I asked him.

"Serious it's only a fever?" Puck asked.

"Yes, dont worry. I'm just too tired."

"How the hell I cant get worry when you are out of there far from me and sick? And there will be a guy who take care of you and that guy its not me." Puck said.

"Puck..."

"I called you because I want to ask you about my homeworks actually but you are sick." Puck said.

"What is that? You really study? You dont get any trouble right?" I chukled weakly.

"Why everyone thinks that I'm in trouble when I'm studying?" Puck protest.

"Because it's a strange one." I chuckled.

"Ugh fine! But seriously, I'm studying right now."

"I believe you, Puck."

"Well, you better take a rest before your fever getting worse. Take care, bad ass. I miss you." Puck said.

"I miss you too." I hung up the phone.

I place my phone back to the side table. Am I get sick because of missed Puck? Really? Not cool.

"Babeeee?" A voice from the door.

"In my room." I said.

Someone open the door room. Nick walked in to my room with a worried face.

"I heard from Mercedes that you are sick." Nick sit down on the edge of my bed.

"Just got a bit fever. It's fine." I said weakly.

"Why dont you eat your food, baby?" Nick take the bowl on my side table.

"I'm not hungry." I shake my head.

"Eat now. Come on, I dont want you to getting worse." Nick cups my cheek.

"Alright, you win." I let out a sigh and sit up on my bed with my back againts the wall.

"Your body is really burn up. Want to see the doctor?" Nick asked me.

I shake my head slowly. "Just dont."

"We'll see the doctor after you eat this food. Now open your mouth because this food will get into your belly." Nick smiled at me and take a spoon of the cream soup.

I opened my mouth and Nick feed me carefully. "It doesnt feel good."

"Of course because you're sick so everything you eat it's not good. I will call the doctor." Nick place the bowl on the side table and put his phone out from his pocket.

"You know doctor around here?" I asked him.

"Yes, Nana told me, baby." Nick said and walked out from my room and call the doctor.

Suddenly my stomach doesnt feel really good. It fes like I wanna vomit. I stand up from my bed and walked to the bathroom outside my room.

I get into the bathroom and vomit there. God damn, I really sick. After that I could feel my head is spinning like a roller coaster.

"God, why cause you get sick like this?" Nick lift me up and bring me back to my room.

"I'm just too tired." I said weakly and layin my body on my bed.

"The doctor will come in twenty minutes." Nick hold my hand.

"Dont you have classes?" I asked him.

"Yes but I missed it and rather stay here to take care of you." Nick smiled at me and strokes my hair.

"You dont need to actually." I said to him.

"Babe, you're away from your mom and I'm here as your boyfriend has to do this." Nick said to me.

"I never knew that you can be a sweet guy and over protective one." I chuckled.

"I always show that to you but you never realize how much I love you." Nick smirked at me.

"I love you too." I smiled at him.

Nick just smiled at me then he pushed his face closer to me and kissed me softly. I cant hurt him, he is really such a good guy and protective one.

Suddenly the door bells rings. We pulled our lips each other. Nick walked out from my room to meet the doctor.

I could hear that Nick is talking with someone else until Nick enter my room with a woman.

"Aunt Annie?" I frowned.

"Emily? Oh sweety what happened with you and what are you doing here?" Aunt Annie sit down on the edge of my bed.

Annie Wilson. My aunt, mom's little sister, and a doctor. When I was kid, me and Finn really close with her until she moves for study and being a doctor.

"Hold up, you know this doctor?" Nick frowned.

"She is my aunt, mom's little sister." I chuckled.

"What happened to you, sweety? We met last time on your mom's wedding and I didnt know that you're in LA." Aunt Annie asked me.

"I'm just too tired after having an arts fair. My head spinning around and my stomach doesnt feel good. How are you and uncle Harry?" I asked back.

"He is fine. Well, I'm pregnant now so you and Finn will have a new cousin. You study here?" Aunt Annie frowned at me.

"Yes, in UCLA majoring Arts, I got scholarship there." I smiled at her.

"And Finn?" Aunt Annie raised her eyes.

"Finn went to army like dad, but he didnt make it so he got dropped out and back to Lima with mom and Burt and working in our high school as glee club director." I said to her.

"Alright since I'm here to check you out, well I guess you just too tired, I know you and Finn never had serious ill. Here, I gave you vitamin and please stop worried about your weight. I got call from your mom and she told me that you never had breakfast on Monday, Wednesday and Friday." Aunt Annie said to me.

"True." Nick nodded.

"By the way who are you?" Aunt Annie frowned at Nick.

"I'm Nick Devon, her boyfriend. Lived in next door." Nick smiled.

"I though you still with that mohawk boy, E." Aunt Annie chuckled.
"You lived alone here?"

"Actually with my school friend but she has a class now." I said.

"Okay, get well soon, sweety. You dont need to pay, if you get sick again just come to my apartment in Houten Apartment number 407. I moved from Kentucky to LA to have a bright future besides I worked in a hospital here." Aunt Annie smiled at me.

"Just please dont call mom about this. You know her, a fever can make her really worried." I said to her.

"I wont as long as you promise that you wont get sick anymore." Aunt Annie said to me.

"We should hang out sometimes." I chuckled.

"Of course. Come to my apartment and I will cook for you." Aunt Annie smiled at me.

"I will. Thank you." I hugged her.

"You're welcome." She hugged me back.
"See you, sweety and you too young man, take her care." Aunt Annie said and walked off.

"See ya!" I said.

I could hear a door close. Nick walked out to check out and lock the door then he got back to my room.

"World is too small." Nick chuckled.

"I think I feel better now. When she were in Lima before married, and when I got sick after see her face, my pain is suddenly gone." I chuckled.

"You never told me that you have a doctor aunt." Nick sit down on the edge of my bed.

"My mom is a secretary in a bank. She is a doctor. We used to be lived together before she married and then she moved to Kentucky." I said to Nick.

"I see. So you feel better now?" Nick asked me.

"Yeah because I just met my second mom and found out that she is in LA with me so thats make me feel better." I smiled at him.

"Alright, I will cook you food and after that you have to drink your painkillers and your vitamin." Nick strokes my hair and walked off.

I take my hoodie and my pillow. Then walked out from my room and sit down in the sofa. I turned on the TV and it makes Nick turned his face at me. He walked to my room and take my blanket then bring it to the sofa to keep me warm.

He is really such a sweet guy. I really dont want to hurt him but called Puck this morning and said that I miss him really make me feel guilty.

Suddenly the door bells rings. I'd like to walk to the door but Nick walked faster than me to get the door and opened the door for me.

"Umm, this is Mercedes and Emily's apartment right?" A familiar voice.

"Yes, right." Nick said.

"Who's that, babe?" I asked.

"Sweetie pieeeee!!!!" Kurt and Rachel walked in and hugged me tight.

"Kurt! Rachel!" I said happily.

Nick close the door and walked back to the kitchen.

"Who's that guy?" Kurt asked me.

"My boyfriend, Nick Devon." I smiled at them.

"You guys already have lunch? Well that girl is sick." Nick said from the kitchen.

"Hey, you should come here and meet her step-brother." Kurt said.

"Kurt.." I rolled my eyes.

Nick just chuckled and walked to the sofa with us. "I'm Nick Devon, Emily's boyfriend and lived next door." Nick said to them.

"Rachel Berry." Rachel smiled at him.

"Kurt Hummel. Emily's step-brother. Wait, you havent get any permission to date my little sister." Kurt said to Nick.

"But I already got that from Finn." Nick chuckled.

"Okay, if Finn say yes, I will say yes." Kurt simply said.

"Well I want to cook for the lunch." Nick said and walked off.

"You okay, E?" Rachel asked me.

"I'm just got fever and too tired because of my Arts Fair. The question is are you okay after refused the drama in your college?" I asked Rachel back.

"Totally fine! No regrets!" Rachel said to me.

"Kurt called me to come to New York but I was busy with my project." I said to Rachel.

"Busy with your arts project that I cant understand." Kurt said while checking out my refrigerator.
"Hey you can cook? Need help?" Kurt asked Nick.

"Dont you dare to flirt with my man or tease him! You have Blaine with you." I warned Kurt.

"I was asking." Kurt protest.

"By the way how you guys can get here?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Easy, force my dad to give me your address. There will be a LA fashion week tomorrow and I want to attend that for my job so we will stay here for two or three days." Kurt said.

"LA fashion week in Staples Centre right?" Nick asked.

"Yes, you know that?" Kurt asked back.

"My classmates were talking about that." Nick said and bring me a bowl of hot cream soup.

"Again?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I'll make sure you wont vomit after you eat this food." Nick said and sitting next to me.

"Are you pregnant, E?" Kurt frowned at me.

"Wait what? No. If I'm pregnant, Finn must be the father?" I raised my eyebrows.

"No, but this guy might or Puck maybe." Kurt laughed.

"She got fever. We already see the doctor and she just got fever and too tired." Nick explained.

"See? You have to know that I have the best boyfriend in the world." I smirked and lean my head on Nick's shoulder.

"Okay whatever." Kurt simply said.

Nick just chuckled and wrap my back with his hand and kissed my forehead.

"Blaine got flu, Tina was there and put a warm balm on his chest while they both in Blaine's room." I said without looking at them.

"Wait what?" Kurt gasped.

"How could you know that?" Rachel frowned.

"Blaine knew that, he told Sam, Sam told me and I told you, Kurt. I know everything that happened in McKinley." I said proudly.

"Of course, you have Brittany, Stacey and Sam who is the gossip person." Kurt rolled his eyes.

"I heard Puck entered University of Lima. Have you talk with him?" Rachel suddenly ask.

I take a look at Rachel and give a sign that Nick is here. Rachel suddenly cover her mouth with her hand and turn her face.

"The question is have you talk with Finn?" Kurt suddenly ask.

"Oh you are Finn's ex-fiancee right? Finn named his character on hia game with your name, when I asked who's Rachel Berry he said, my ex-fiancee." Nick said to Rachel.

"You know Finn?" Rachel frowned.

"I'm friend with Mike Chang. We met in Chicago in a dance school then he asked me to came to Lima and help them for the last sectionals. I didnt know that Emily and Mercedes is also Mike's friend too." Nick said to the others.

"And he stayed in Mike's for four days, he also come to my house and met my mom and Burt and played video games with Finn." I said to them.

"That was before we dating actually." Nick giggled.

"How long you guys been dating?" Kurt asked.

"Three weeks ago." I said and turned my face at Nick.

"Yeah three weeks ago." Nick nodded.

"I'm totally health now. First Aunt Annie came here and now you guys." I chuckled.

"Aunt Annie your mom's little sister who is a doctor?" Kurt frowned.

"Yep." I nodded and take my food.

Nick take my blanket away and bring it back to my room so my food wont dirt my blanket. After that he walked back to sit down next to me and feed me like I'm his baby.

"I know your hoodie." Rachel said to me.

"Yes, stole Finn's." I said without looking at them.

"You will come on Mr. Schue's wedding day?" Kurt asked me.

"I dont know. Maybe I can take LA express to New York then take Lima express from New York." I said to them.

Suddenly my phone is ringing. I take a look at the screen. A call from Finn? I hope that Aunt Annie didnt say anything to him. I take my phone and answer his call.

"How the hell you can get sick?" Finn asked.

"I'm not sick." I said nervously.

"Mercedes told me. Dont lie to me or I will come to LA right now and bring Taylor there." Finn said.

"I just got fever, Finn. I'm fine." I sighed.

"Do you already have lunch? Dont forget to drink your painkillers. I will call mom and tell her to send you vitamins." Finn said over the phone.

"Yes, dont worry too much. Nick is here with me also Kurt and Rachel." I rolled my eyes.

"Kurt and Rachel? What the hell are they doing there?" Finn asked.

"Why dont you call Rachel and ask her?" I asked Finn back.

"Ugh alright. Take care. I wont tell mom but once more I found out you sick, I will tell her." Finn said.

"Yes big guy." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay I love you. Take care." Finn said.

"Love you too." I hung up the phone.

"Let me guess, it must be Finn." Kurt said.

"Of course. Who will get panic attack when found me sick except my mom? Finn Christopher Hudson." I simply said.

"Finn texted me and asked me what am I doing here." Rachel said as she looked at her phone.

"Go back together with my brother, Rach." I said to Rachel.

"Rachel has a new boyfriend who place his naked butt on my beloved dining table. And you Nick please dont come out from your room only with an underwear. It's disgusting. Even Finn never do that." Kurt rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, Kurt." Rachel protest.

Nick and I just chuckled. I place the bowl of cream soup on the table then lean my head on Nick's shoulder with his hand wrap my shoulder to keep me warm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe, its cold. Why are you really love sitting here?" Nick suddenly sit down next to me.

Rooftop. A place that I love the most. Kurt and Rachel will back to New York tomorrow but I love spending my evening here looking at the sky and feel the wind blowing through my hair.

"I love this place." I smiled at him.

"And I love you." Nick place his hand wrap my back.

"Haha I love you too. This is a quiet place where wind can blow your hair and you can see the sun goes down and stars come out. Wait, its just like a song. The sun goes down and stars come out." I chuckled.

"You know what? I really wanna sing with you but I know that I cant sing." Nick chuckled.

"Everyone can sing but depends on their voice. Well lets try." I take my guitar next to me and play it.
"What song you wanna sing with me?" I asked Nick.

"You know Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls? I love that song." Nick smiled at me.

"I also love that song." I smiled at him.

I start playing my guitar and start singing.

Emily:
And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

Nick:
And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life

Emily and Nick:
'Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

Nick:
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies

Emily:
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you'd bleed just to know you're alive

Emily and Nick:
And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

Emily:
I just want you to know who I am

"Yeaay you can sing and your voice is not bad at all, babe." I chuckled and clapping.

Nick just smirked at me and pushed his face closer to me and wrap my waist then kissed me. I cant handle it and I dont wanna miss this romantic moment in between us like the first time we are dating in this rooftop.

Our kissed turns into a make out with me on top of him but suddenly the face that come to my mind is not his face but Puck's. What the hell with this?

"Why babe?" Nick asked as I pulled his lips away.

"I wanna sneeze." I lied and rubbed my nose.
"It's gone." I giggled.

"Screw that sneeze because it disturb my make out session with my bad ass." Puck smirked at me.

I just frowned then rub my eyes with my hand. Damn Emily it's not Puck but it's Nick! What the hell wrong with you?

"You okay, baby?" Nick asked me.

"This sneeze bothering me." I fake sneezing.

"It must be because of this damn cold." Nick said to me.

"It's okay, I'm fine." I said to him.

"You just free from your fever. We better go back to your apartment before you get sick again." Nick said to me.

I nodded and take my guitar. He wear me his hoodie and wrap my shoulder with his hand as we walked together.

God, I should forget Puck and forget everything in between us or he will still stuck in my mind and thats make me crazy.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 2.3K 111
I never know that The Sophomore guy can change my whole life. He is my first love and my first experience in love since I never find the right guy bu...
117K 1.6K 100
Everything is starting on my senior year. I date my brother's best friend who is the football player and one of the most popular kids in school. Unti...
8.1K 272 43
macy could not be doing worse at the moment. she was bullied in freshman year for being openly bisexual and now she has to move from brisbane, austr...
54.7K 696 38
Arica Dayton was the new girl at McKinley High, a mute. She had a rough past and wanted to make her future better. She had lost all hope, until she j...