Book 5 - SAVIOUR (Completed)...

By themoonlightdemon

Read I DONT DATE CHEERLEADERS, A LITTLE PIECE FRKM HEAVEN, ALLESANDRA and I DONT DESERVED TO BE LOVE before r... More

Chapter 1 - The Goodbye's and Hello's
Chapter 2 - The Queen Bee
Chapter 3 - The Fear & Truth
Chapter 4 - New Student & Surprises
Chapter 5 - The Avoidance & Pain
Chapter 6 - Secret Love & Fantasy
Chapter 7 - WHAT GALA?!
Chapter 8 - Movie Night
Chapter 9 - Sleepover & Secrets Reveal
Chapter 10 - New Students & Surprises
Chapter 11 - Once Upon A Time In Emerson's Life
Chapter 12 - The Christ, Larove & Avilia
Chapter 13 - A Date & Sudden Trip
Chapter 14 - Surprise Trips
Chapter 15 - The Turning Point
Chapter 16 - The First Touch
Chapter 17 - Spirit Week & Drama
Chapter 18 - I am who?!
Chapter 19 - Detention?! & Tryout
Chapter 20 - Love Me Like You Do
Chapter 21 - The Gala
Chapter 22 - To The Moon & Back
Chapter 23 - Let The Teasing Begin
Chapter 24 - MILAN!! (Part 1)
Chapter 25 - MILAN!! (Part 2)
Chapter 26 - The Person We Trust The most
Chapter 28 - The Recovery, Torture & Love
Chapter 29 - Years of Strong Love (End)
Chapter 30 - Welcoming The Kids (End part 2)
WHO PLAYS WHO!!!

Chapter 27 - The Attack

20.8K 715 96
By themoonlightdemon

EMERSON'S POV

"Why do we even bother to be in this assembly every Monday? I mean... It's so... Not worth my time." Kelly sighed and babbling about this all morning. Nia and I have been nodding and sighing with her as well. "Hey Kells, you should stop babbling or Nia's kid will be annoying like you do. We don't want that kid to be like you. A diva." Taylor joked. That earned a glared from Kelly.

"Congratulation again Nia. We know Emerson here will be a Father before 18." My friends laughed. Nia moved closer to me. "I'm so Glad I'm carrying her child." I just want to laughed. If only they knew it's only pretending. "Emerson... Say something." Amara smiled. "I don't know what to say. I am happy. So happy." I pulled her closer and kissed Nia's cheek. Nia leaned in. "Good one." We both giggled.

We both noticed Clare and Adelaide laughed on the floor, watching God knows what on the phone. "What are you watching?" "Oggy and cockroaches." Adelaide laughed and gasping for air. Nia and I looked at each other. "What's so funny. "These cockroaches never let those kitty's at peace." Suddenly we all heard Abigail's voice on the speakers telling us all to proceed to the gym for the Monday assembly.

We all walked towards the indoor gym and some of the freshman greeted us. Some congratulate us, some just staring and whispering to their friends. They probably say stuff about Nia's 'pregnancy'. "I don't like these staring." I said to my 'wife'. "I know. But we have to." I nodded. As we entered, Nia gave me a kissed of goodbye because she have to go to her own group of student.

I watched as Nia and Ann walked to their section. My friends and Sister touched my shoulder and lead me to the sitting area. Students chattering and laughing around us. "That's Abigail huh? If only she's not married." Amara said beside me. "How about Perrie?" "Straight like a pole." "She is?" Amara nodded. "She look like... You know..." I said and watched as Perrie walked passed us with a guy.

"Well she's not. That's the Bae." Amara sighed. I looked up to Nia and she nodded. She saw what I saw. She offered me a soft smiled. "Settle down..." Abigail said and stand in the middle of the gym. She turned around and smiled. She started to talk about how proud she was of all her student who manage to be here in school. I was too focus on Nia that I shut my ears from hearing what she have to say.

Nia was talking to Ann when she turned and smiled. She waved at me and I waved back. Suddenly we all heard a loud explosion outside the gym. As if like a button was pressed, the student begin to panic and screamed inside the gym. I was busy looking for Nia in the crowd. Suddenly a gun was fired and several guys entered the gym door. "GET YOUR ASSES DOWN!" This man yelled at the students.

Another man walked to Abigail and pushed her down. "AND STAY DOWN!" "WHO ARE YOU?!" Abigail yelled. The guy leaned down and begin to chocked my Cousin. I stand and ran towards him. "LEAVE HER ALONE!" I pushed him down and kicked his side hard. Suddenly a fist hit me on my face and I fell next to Abigail who is now gasping for air. "Don't touch my Brother.... Fatass." "ENOUGH!" A woman walked in and orders everyone who just entered the gym.

"We're here to end this shitty fake school." She said and pulled out a gun. "And you..." She aimed it at Abigail. "Will die.." She was about to pulled the trigger when I pulled Abigail's body away from her aim. "How is that...." I know she's angry. Her eyes twitching. That always not a good sight. Again I feel another fist made contact to my cheek. Another explosion was heard. The woman and those guys both laughed at the scene.

Are they.... "That's the main building right?" The woman asked. "Yes Addy." "Good." The guys look like twins. Maybe they all siblings. The gym door opened and a group of guys loaded with guns entered. "We burned the main building. The other group is attacking the other building." This woman who I know was Addy smiled. "Good. Burn it all to the ground. Make sure no police nor fire department can get through."

"I know you..." One of the twins said. "You're Emerson Larove, the one who impregnate Antonia Avilia, that model!" He walked to me and knelt. "I always had a crush on her before you decided to fuck her and get her pregnant. It's pay back time." He break his knuckles and started to punch my face repeatedly. "That's enough George." The woman said and he stopped. He let my collar go and I lay on the gym floor, trying to feel my face again.

"I need you to gather those Larove over here now. Find her pregnant girlfriend for me too." The twins nodded and shouted at the man to do their job. Soon they grabbed Clare out of the crowd with force. Try pushed her to me and Abigail hard. The other guys lifted Ann up and threw her on the floor near us. She groaned in pain as the guy stepped on her stomach.

"DON'T TOUCH MY SISTER!" I screamed at them. "ONLY SPEAK WHEN I ASK YOU TO!" The woman screamed back. "Or I'll kill your sisters." The woman turned to the armed guys. "So?" "They burned the mansion down.." The mansion? Oh no! My parents! Grandma Carmen and Larissa! They burned the house down?! "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO OUR GRANDPARENTS!!!" Abigail yelled.

"Sending them back to hell." The woman answered and I know my tears falling right now. No.. Grandma... Mom.. Mommy... Don't tell me they all gone... Please don't... "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THE LAROVES?!" Nia suddenly yelled from the crowd. The woman turned to Nia. "Well well well... Isn't it Antonia.... I thought I told you guys to grab her." The woman smirked but the it turned to anger.

"GUARD THE DOORS!" The guys nodded. "I don't want this bitch to get away. I know you Antonia." The woman grabbed Nia by the hair and threw her body next to me. "She will find a way to get out and tell those bitches of Christ family about this." Nia sudden laughed at her. What is wrong with her.

"Fret not... They will be here..." The woman  reaction turned to grim. "Don't lie to us." Nia chuckled. "Come out come out where ever you are....." Nia said creepily. I noticed the woman's hand shaking a little. "ADDY! THE BLADE OF HELL IS HERE! She's slaughtering our man outside!" Her hands trembling. "Kill her. KILL RISH CHRIST!!"

The woman grabbed Nia by the collar. She looked deep inside Nia's orbs and turned to me. "Let's see how you handle it when we torture Emerson in front of all these people." She said and Nia's expression changed. "NO!" The woman smirked and let her go. "George... Victor. Hold this princess while I tied dear little Emerson up." "But... Outside..."

"I'm sure the guys can handle her enough." The twins nodded and grabbed Nia by the arm. This woman dragged me to a chair in the middle of the gym. I don't even noticed this chair before. One of her man handed her a rope and begin to tied my hands back. She tied my legs to the chair to prevent me from moving around much.

I am bound to the chair completely. "This day... You all will witnessing how I... The victim of this girls family evil mind, torturing a snob." I bet Chase and the others love seeing this. "YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF!!" Nia screamed. She squirmed in the twins grasp. "Oh really?" The woman challenged. She walked behind me and aimed the gun on my head.

"What if I shoot her?" Nia stopped squirming. "Don't... Just don't.." The woman let the gun down. "You're right. I won't..." She pulled out a knife and slowly, taking her time to tear my shirt. "So much fat... I would love to leave a scar everywhere... So she will remember to be a good person. Not like her Grandmother."

"EMERSON!" The other man grabbed my sisters and threatened to choked them. "DONT!! Just torture me! NOT MY SISTERS!!" I pleaded. "See Antonia.. She begged..." I felt slightly pain on my chest. "See... She can stand it." Every sliced she made, she made it with anger. Pain. Suffer she have to endure all these years. "I will show you how near hell is...." She laughed and stabbed my thigh through my jeans. I gasped for air as I feel stinging pain on my thigh. I keep my eyes close. The pain is bare able.

She let her knife stayed in my flesh. She smiled and took another knife and cut off part of my jeans. She played with the knife as I try to hold my face in neutral. She grabbed a hold of the knife handle and smiled. She slowly make the cut even bigger and I finally let out a scream. "That's what I want to hear!" She yelled and pulled the knife out.

By now the blood is pouring out of my wound and she just laughed along side her brothers. "I'm hungry..." She said. Her Brother gave her something and she smiled. "I'm thinking of a human steak with jalapeño peppers..." She knelt and traced her finger on my opened wound. She inserted her finger inside and watched my me trying not to scream.

What she did next was so weird. "Ladies and gentleman. All Father around for the new recipe I'm about to tell yah. Human steak with jalapeño." She cut the peppers in small piece and she inserted it inside my wound. To make sure it's all the way in, she pressed it hard, resulting more blood to come out. "Viola!" She now to everyone and laughed.

With the lost amount of blood, I don't see straight anymore. Everything is blurry. I don't even know what she's doing now. All I can remember was her Cheshire grinned when she pulled down my jeans. "You're a freak?!... Now I get it when the media said Antonia is pregnant with your kid. Even better." She leaned in.

"Let's see if she can watched you being whip." She pushed me down and I lost unconsciousness....

(THIRD PERSON POV)

Nia watched as the woman she now hate the most stripping her Girlfriend. She doesn't hear what she was saying to Emerson. She want to end it all. She want to kill that woman who dare to lay a hand on her. She want to stopped the scream she heard from her Girlfriend. She want to kissed the pain away.

She turned to the boys. "Why are you here not torturing her with your Sister?" They didn't say anything. Maybe they know what she's planning to do Nia said mentally. She need to manipulated these guys so that Rish could get inside and all all these. She just have to. Nia try to turned to her girlfriends family and sighed. She feel so useless.

She was known as a notorious woman not so Long ago. And now she's just being held and don't know what to do. Suddenly she smell something. Something she used to own. Something so evil and yet so pleasuring. A leather whip. The woman whipped the floor a couple of times before laughing at Emerson who was bound. She untie Emerson unconscious body and legs. She pushed her down to the cold hard floor with a thump.

She turned her with her foot and it cause anger to Nia. The woman looked up to Nia. "You love her?... You will love her more after this." She said and whipped her back. Her first try was weak. Her second, third, fourth... Cause damage on Emerson's back. Nia lost count of how many times she whipped Emerson back. Nia don't don't know what to do.

By now blood is all over the wound that was created by the whip. Emerson is in pain and Nia know she need to do something before she decided to kill her love. "STOP IT!" Nia yelled. "Oh Antonia you shouldn't be screaming. That baby will know the 'Father' is being torture." "YOU SICK BITCH!" "I try to be."

Suddenly a man walked towards Adrienne who is having fun with Emerson. "Miss... There's a whole lot of Christ Guards outside the school. And... Rish is coming... Close." Adrienne sighed. "I was having fun.... Check that freak for a pulse?" Adrienne ordered and went through her brown hair with her fingers. "Get that scrunchies from that bitch over there."

"Alive but barely." "Leave her. She will die soon.... Brothers... Kill them." The twins turned to Clare and Ann. "Too bad we can't taste you." George grimly said. The twins aimed the gun and was about to pulled the trigger when Nia stand and took a folding chair that was used by Abigail before and hit the boys hard. The twins fell and let their guns scattered on the floor. Nia quickly grabbed a gun and aimed at Adrienne.

"You move... I'll shoot." Nia threatened. "You shoot... She die." Adrienne threatened back and aimed at Emerson. Nia smirked when she looked at their minions who now aiming at her. "You know what I see in all of you boys? You're being manipulated by this bitch." Nia started to say. "You let her walked all over your head!" Once again she try to get inside their head.

"Don't be a fool. She's trying to get inside your head." Adrienne warned her mans. "See. She's controlling you.... She's manipulating you all to do her bidding...." Nia smirked. "Once this all over, she will let my people kill you all." Adrienne shoot Where Nia stand. "SHUT UP!" Nia didn't budge. She stood stay still, still aiming at her and smiled.

"You shoot me again... I'll kill your brothers. LET EVERYONE GO! They don't deserve to be treated like this. Look around, your making a scene in front of innocent teenagers!" Adrienne looked around and her eyes landed on a freshman, cowering in fear. "This is your war with me. Not them. RELEASE THEM AT ONCE!" Nia ordered. Suddenly the door being kicked down. A woman walked in with blood all over her body. It's Rish!

"Am I too late?" The guard aimed at her. Rish's eyes landed on unconscious Emerson. "I'm too late...." "Your not. Remember our deal Rish?... You don't kill but you torture. But when the situation getting out of hand, you swear you will and now is the time..." Nia said, not looking anywhere else but Rish's orbs.

"Get those bayonets out and MAKE THEM PAY!" Nia screamed. Rish smirked evilly. "With pleasure." Ni looked at the freshman. "Close your eyes. You don't want to watch this." The girls closed their eyes and pray it will be over soon. Without the Guards noticing, Nia slide to another gun and grabbed it. She begin to shoot their legs to let them fall. Rish on the other hand having fun, slicing the guard. Not too deep to kill them. Just enough to make them suffer.

Ann and Clare dragged Emerson's body away from Adrienne and towards Kelly and Taylor. Kelly wrapped Emerson's naked body with her jacket. Adrienne noticed Emerson is gone and try to find her. She try to shoot them but Abigail manage to tackled her down. "YOU DONT MESS WITH MY FAMILY!" Abigail jumped on top of her and grabbed her by the collar. "YOU THINK MY PARENTS DIDNT PREPARED ME FOR THIS!!!" She started to punch Adrienne's face.

"I AM A LAROVE FOR GOD SAKE! WE ALL BEEN TAUGHT MARTIAL ARTS!" Abigail slammed her head on the cold gym floor hard.
The twins ran towards Abigail and kicked her head to the side. George try to swing his fist to Abigail's abdomen but Nia kicked his head first, make him fall on the ground hard. "Be a gentleman!" Nia said and grabbed his arm, twisted it to break it. George screamed in pain and Nia let his arm go.

Victor went to her sisters side and trying to dragged her away. Rish waited for them and smiled when Victor turned to meet her eyes. "Itsy bitsy spider went up the water sprout.... " Rish begin to sing eerily while dragging her bayonets on the floor. The blood on her face make it more spooky, as if she's Freddy Kruger, ready to pounce at any second.

"You're messing with the wrong family kids..." Rish raised her bayonet and was ready to swing it when a voice stopped her. "RISH THATS ENOUGH!" Rish turned to see Ruby and Carmen. Soon a group of guys barged in and captured some of the guys from harming everyone. Carmen went to her family and gasped when she saw Emerson bloody thigh and back.

"Emerson!" She called out, hugging her and she's so careful not to hurt her even more. Soon the rest of the Larove and Avilia made their way into the gym. Hope went to her daughter's side and examine her if she's alright. Alle and Hazel cried when they saw Emerson's wound. Larissa went in with their own medical team. "Bring her to Cassandra's mansion." Carmen ordered. Ann and Clare hugged their Mother.

Carmen looks around and felt guilty for what just happen. This is all her fault. She's to blame for all of this. Ruby and Rish tied the three siblings along side with their people. Carmen walked up to them and looked at their face. Carmen lifted Adrienne's face. "I'm sorry if I cause so much pain in you. But what you did to my granddaughter is unacceptable. You burned my house down, with all the memories I have with my kids."

Carmen caressed her cheek. "You bombarded the school I build for the unfortunate. You nearly kill my Daughter, a Mother to her kids. You cause my other Daughter a lot of pain. You cause my Wife to cry again after so Long! This is unforgivable, unforgettable. You will pay for what you had done." Carmen let her go and stand. "Bring her to the Christ dungeon. With her brothers." Ruby nodded and ordered her man to carry them out.

"Mrs Larove." Carmen head of security greeted her. "The LAPD is here." Nia walked to Carmen. "I can handle them if you want." Carmen shake her head. "Go with Emerson and the others. I will handle this. And for lying to me, just to make me stay in bed, you will be punish." Nia smiled sheepishly. "It's all I can think of to let you rest." Carmen smiled. "I know. Thank you. Go with her." Nia nodded and handed her the gun she held.

Carmen gave the gun to her security guys. "Let them in." Christina and Catherine walked in. Everyone's gaze on them when they walked in with their kids. Cameron, Steven and Kevin looked at the bloody floor and sighed. "Who got injured?" Cameron asked. "Emerson. She's unconscious." "We saw the police car. We can handle them if you like?" Steven asked her aunt. "You sure Steven?" Steven nodded.

"My Wife is the prosecutor." Steven smiled. "And mine is a judge." Kevin said with a smiled. "Alright. Do your magic. Let them investigate the burned building. Not the gym." Steven nodded. "Come on Kevin." Kevin and Steven leave the gym. Carmen looked at every face in the gym. They all scared to death. "We heard about the mansion." Carmen smiled. "Can be rebuild."

"We heard it was an inside job.." Catherine said. "Yes. The person I save from the orphanage not Long ago, did it to me. The person I trust to guard my house is actually avenging someone's death." The twins went to Carmen's side. "It's okay Carmen. Just do what we do best. Help these student to get it over it." Christina said.

"We can hired the best group of therapist and help them..." Catherine added and rubbed Carmen's back. Carmen feel blessed to have her sisters right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 400 38
WARNING ⚠️ This story contains heavy smut and daddy/mommy kinks IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SMUT DONT READ!! Stranger things does not belong to me! 18+ (sexua...
511K 13.1K 40
She was my sin in the middle of the night and the name my body craved. She was my passion and I was her curiosity. From her infectious smile to those...
52.3K 804 31
You both fall for each other.. **maihua don't read this** HIS NAME IS AIDEN NOW AND GOES BY HE/HIM I DO NOT CLAIM THIS BOOK
1.7M 56.6K 55
"Why are you mad at me?" I asked nervously, looking down. I didn't know it would make her mad that I had someone over to comfort me, i didn't want to...