Why? • Gaster!Sans x Human!Re...

By sansisnotonfire

'When I was 13, I killed someone. By accident of course... It was the day I found out I possessed some ty... More

Note
Chapter 1- Fallen down
Chapter 2- Restrictions
Chapter 3- A Strange Place
Chapter 4- Him
Chapter 5- A Dream
Chapter 6- Just Like You
Chapter 7- History Lesson
Chapter 8- Encounter
Chapter 9- The Promise
Chpater 10- That Reset
Chapter 11- Why?
Chapter 12- Vunrable Eyes
Chapter 13- He's Playing Piano
Chapter 15- Hun
Chapter 16- A Fathers Threat
Chapter 17- Napping
Chapter 18- Papy's Past
Chapter 19- Medical Reasons
Chapter 20- Intoxicating
Chapter 21- A While Longer
Sims 4
Chapter 22- Argument
Chapter 23- Reality
IMPORTANT
Chapter 24- Sacrifice
Chapter 25- Purple Oak
Chapter 26- The Way
Chapter 27- I'll Still Remember
Chapter 28- For You
Chapter 29- Dark Blush
Chapter 30- Asgore's Decision
Chapter 31- Red
Chapter 32- A Chance
Chapter 33- The Same
Chapter 34- Could
Chapter 35- The Reset
Chapter 36- Chara
Chapter 37- Just Her
Chapter 38- Embarrassed
Chapter 39- Realisation
Charater Ask & Author Q&A
Chapter 40- For Once
Chapter 41- Maybe
Chapter 42- Time
Chapter 43- Spend
Chapter 44- Small Things
Chapter 45- So Am I
Chapter 46- Show
Chapter 47- Yours
Chapter 48- Losing
AUTHOR Q&A
Draft Chapter #1
Draft Chapter #2
Draft Chapter #3
Epilogue
Thank you

Chapter 14- Intruder

3.7K 147 640
By sansisnotonfire

"Y/N?"

As soon as Frisk's voice is heard, the sound of the piano disappears.

"Hi Frisk." You say plastering a weak smile on your face.

Frisk sets down the bags that are in his hands and sits down next to you on the couch.

Next thing you know he's hugging you.

Damn.

He smells nice.

You accept the hug and wrap your arms round him.

It's a nice feeling. To be hugged of course. But to be hugged from someone who's actually means that hug,

now that's something.

"That's disgusting."

Sans voice makes you both immediately break away from each other.

He was standing right at the bottom of the stairs.

Frisk looks extremely alarmed.

"S-sans? I though you were out. Hah." Frisk says as he looks to the floor.

"Wrong kiddo."

Sans sighs. "I'm tried of this crap. By the time I get home, I want the human out."

He starts to make his way to the front door.

"Oh and by the way, talk to me one last time Y/N and you'll be sorry."

It's the last thing he says before slamming the door and going to who knows where.

The door opens.

"FRISK, WHATS HAPPENED WITH SANS?" Papyrus' voice booms through out the room. He didn't sound angry, just very concerned.

"I, erm, we er. Hah. I erm..." Frisk was trying to find an excuse.

You decide to tell the truth.

"Me and Frisk hugged and bitchy boy saw us and got pissy. Basically."

Frisk looks at you in shock, but then starts laughing.

Papyrus just claps his hands together in excitement.

"AH THE HUMAN AND FRISK HUGGED! I KNEW YOU WOULD MAKE A GOOD COUPLE!"

Frisk just starts laughing again. You laugh too. Papyrus was so adorable sometimes.

"WELL HUMAN! IM GONNA GO MAKE YOU SOME PASTA! PLEASE MAKE YOUR SELF AT HOME!" Papyrus says as he makes his way to the kitchen.

It then hits you.

You can't stay here.

"Frisk, I can't stay here. Sans will kill me." You say this as you put your hand to your forehead.

"Hey, he loves you too much to do that." Frisk starts laughing at this. You stay confused. "I-I mean. He loves. Me. Too much to do that?" Frisk eyes dart around the room as he looks for an excuse.

You place your hand on his shoulder. Frisk tenses up at your touch. His lips trembles slightly.

"It's okay." You say reassuring him. "I can find somewhere else to sleep."

You get up leaving Frisk with his mouth slightly open. Once he realises your leaving, he shoots up and grabs your hand.

"Frisk, what are you doi-"

"No Y/N. You stay here. I saw what happened in the dream and then Sans kinda explained everything to me. I owe you so much more than you think. The least I can do is let you stay here." His grip around your hand becomes tighter.

He was serious.

"What about Sans?"

"Leave him to me. I'll figure something out with him..."

"Okay."

Frisk lets go of your hand and hugs you once again.

You're surprised by his action, but once again to you find yourself hugging Frisk's figure.

Frisk whispers into your hair, "Thank you."

----------------------------------------------------

Frisk had a spare bed in his room, and that's where you were going to stay from now on.

Frisk's room was painted purple and it looked rather nice.

You weren't too keen on sleeping in the same room as him, but you had to make do.

What's the worst that could happen?

You were lying down on the comfy mattress. You were still trying to put all these pieces together.

It had been about 5 hours since Sans left, and you didn't want to know what was going to happen when he finds out you are still there.

You wouldn't be able to do anything to him as you have the same magic.

But then again, Sans wouldn't be able to do much either...

"Hey, Y/N?" Frisk says from his bed. He was sitting on the edge reading some sort of book on Monster biology.

"Hmm?"

"Where do you think Sans went? He's been out for ages..." Frisk looks up from his book and looks at you. There's a gleam of worry in his eyes.

"How am I supposed to know?"

"Y/N, you know more than you think." And with that, Frisk closes his book and places it on the bed. "I'll be back."

Frisk walks out the door leaving you alone with your thoughts.

Part of you wanted to go follow him, but you took advantage of the situation and went to have a shower.

When Frisk showed you his room, he went and got your backpack out of Sans' room. When you asked why was it in there, Frisk said that he genuinely didn't know.

You rummage through you bag, looking for your pyjamas which should have been packed.

You found them at the very bottom. Sighing, you put everything back in and grab a towel from Frisk's closet.

Frisk had a ensuite in his room, which was quite handy.

You make your way in and close the door.

To your surprise, the bathroom was pretty tidy. Maybe Papyrus has to do all the housework.

You strip down to nothing and get into the shower. The warm water soothes your body.

After about 15 minutes, you get out. You don't want to be rude and use the shower for ages.

You reach to get your towel, but it's too far away.

Cursing under your breath, you get out of the shower. The cold air hits your nude body.

You shiver slightly as you make an effort to go get it.

"WHY IS THE FUCKING HUMAN STILL HERE? WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?"

Sans voice is loud and terrifying making you freeze completely.

Footsteps become louder as Sans makes his way around Frisk's room looking for you.

"Sans please listen to me!" Frisk begs.

"No Frisk. If you want the human to even have the slightest chance of living, get out." Sans spits harshly.

You hear Frisk walk out the room. Sans pauses for a second, then starts searching for you again.

You pray that you locked the door. Your eyes look to the towel and then the door knob.

The door bursts open out of nowhere and all you manage is a really loud scream.

"Oh my god." Sans voice is low and calm now.

You use your arms to try and cover up.

He keeps staring at you.

"Don't just look at me! Close the door!" You shriek.

And with that, he walks in and locks the door behind him.

A/N: what a steamy situation.

Literally.

You had a really hot shower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 10.5K 40
PLEASE READ BEFORE GETTING INTO THE STORY. Your name is (Y/n), and you play the role of an unusual pacifist. In the story of Horrortale, your unique...
10.7K 272 30
(Y/n) was a cheerful young girl once. Her life couldn't have been better, that is until that fateful day. With the loss of her mother and becoming a...
119K 3.9K 62
Everyone has a happy ending. If you're not happy it's not the end . . . . •°•°☆°•°• Y/n (that being you) fell i...
211K 7.6K 34
Want to talk about falling into the wrong place at the wrong time? Y/N definitely scored big time on that one. One moment she's falling, the next she...