A Trophy Daddy's Trophy Littl...

נכתב על ידי DistractedByLife

Kellin has been searching for the perfect Daddy for a long time. He is introduced to a DD/LB website, where h... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Part 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
~FINAL~
Bonus Chapters and Character Asks
* Character Ask *
Character Answers

Chapter 2

21.6K 812 176
נכתב על ידי DistractedByLife

I place my favorite unicorn pillow right in the middle of my blanket fort. I grab Alan and headed into the kitchen to get snacks. I collect cookies, juice boxes, chips, and apple slices to eat while I am watching movies. Once I get settled in my fort, surrounded by stuffies and food, I start up the first movie. Of course, I start with my favorite movie, which is Sleeping Beauty. How can anyone not like this movie? It's the bestest! I wish I had a prince like Aurora did. I want to wear beautiful ball gowns and fall in love. Hopefully, I will find a Daddy to be my prince soon.

That thought reminds me that I want to start looking for other Daddies today, so I grab my own laptop and logged in. I start scrolling, softly singing along to the movie.

"I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam." I mumble to myself. I almost give up and start watching the movie again when something pops up. I click on it and get taken to my messages.

KellsQuinn: Hi! You are really cute, and I like you. :)

VFuentes: Hello, darling. You are quite attractive yourself. Would you care to meet me sometime? ;)

I squeal and kick my legs. I give Alan a tight squeeze before running to Jenna's door. I knock on it a bunch before she finally opens up.

"Jenna, guess what!"

"What did I tell you yesterday, Kellin? Not until after one!" Jenna goes to close her door, but I shove my foot in it.

"Victor Fuentes says he wants to meet me! Isn't that fun?" I screech at her. Her eyes get really big like they did yesterday, and she opens the door again to let me in. I jump onto her couch, giggling as I bounce a bit. She walks over and eyes me up and down.

"Hmm. Well did you agree to see him?"

"Of course! I want him to be my Daddy!"

"Just be careful, yeah? I don't want another Oli happening," she says.

"I know, I know. I'll be careful. I think Vic will the an amazing Daddy. He will be really handsome and kind, and maybe he will cuddle with me! Oli never did that..." I sigh as I think about all the mean Daddies I have had before. I really hope that Vic will be different.

Jenna yawns while nodding. I realize that she should get back to sleep, so I stand up.

"Bye bye, Jenna. I'll tell you all about it later!"

"Alright, bye, Kells. Good luck," she mutters under her breath. I frown at her before returning to my fort. What could she have meant by that? Maybe I am thinking about it all wrong, she was just being a nice friend, duh! I decide to message Victor Fuentes back.

VFuentes: Hello, darling. You are quite attractive yourself. Would you care to meet me sometime? ;)

KellsQuinn: I would love to, Victor Fuentes! Where do you wanna go?

I close the laptop to wait for the next message and continue watching my movie. I am completely entranced with the graceful dancing and cute woodland creatures that I nearly ignore that beep from my laptop. Luckily, I snap myself out of it and pull the device into my lap. I bite my lip in excitement as I read the message.

KellsQuinn: I would love to, Victor Fuentes! Where do you wanna go?

VFuentes: Are you available tomorrow at noon? We can meet wherever you'd like. And please, call me Vic.

I think about where we should go, and I decide on one of my favoritest places to go. I also blush at the fact that he gave me permission to call him Vic. It sounds much sweeter than Victor Fuentes. I bet he will be really nice and handsome when I see him tomorrow. It's so close, but so far away. I don't want to wait, but I guess it will give me time to pick out a super cute outfit!

KellsQuinn: Can we pretty please go to Butterfly Park? It's my most favoritest place in the whole world! And you can call me Kellin or Kells, if you want.

VFuentes: Of course, sweetheart. We can get lunch afterwards if you'd like. I'll see you tomorrow at two.

He answers me almost immediately, and I smile at the cute name he used. I am brimming with excitement. I think Vic will be the perfect Daddy for me. I just hope he'll say yes! It would make me the happiest princess in the entire kingdom. I shut down my laptop and snuggle into my blankets with Alan. On the TV, Aurora has just been woken up by true love's kiss.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

111K 2.3K 35
Sequel to Baby Boy which should be read first so you can understand this:)) 1 year later, Vic and Kellin are still going steady in their relationship...
4.1K 157 20
Kellin Quinn isn't your typical senior asshole. He goes beyond bullying. When hes caught gutting his mothers dog, he's forced to go to therapy. How f...
103K 4.1K 40
Sixteen years old, Kellin Bostwick starts a new life after his mom, sister, and him escapes his father. After settling into their new life, Kellin fi...
50.3K 1.1K 31
Sequel to "Yes Daddy" Kellic so read that first. Vic and Kellin are engaged, still going strong together. Their relationship still revolvs a lot abo...