I Met Them In Detention

By Mari_4Life

(Under Major Editing) Camila Diaz is a nerd. No need denying it. Everyone knows, Camila knows, her friends k... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Picture of Cast So Far
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Covers
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 21

9.5K 281 73
By Mari_4Life

"YOU'RE  LYING!" I looked at him in the eyes.

"Let me tell what happened." I motioned for him to continue.

"Diaz had assigned two undercover guys that where from his gang to pretend they were part of my gang. He told them to kill your family. They wanted to kill them cause he believed that if you three where going to be part of my gang we where going to be unstoppable. The two managed to kill your father but they both died before they got to your mom."

"So what happened to, mom?"

"She was lured into a trap and Diaz killed her himself and I had two witnesses about what he did and there was a police report. That's why he left his family. And when he ruined our family we where so devastated that we went down and his gang was finally top gang around the nation. This was all to be top gang. That is why we are his biggest rivals. Not cause we wanted the title but because we wanted revenge."

I let this all sink in and it all made sense. We where the best at what we did and if we joined uncle's gang he would be top.

I walked out of his "office" broken and lost.

What about Camila?

I still love her. No matter what I will always love her. Her father did this and now we have something else in common: We both hate Antonio Diaz.

I will never stop loving Camila. She's the best thing that has happened to me since my family death.

I love Camila Diaz and I will not let her go.

But her father killed my family.

Camila's POV

My face still hurts from when Alex punched me. Right now me, Stephan, and Sam where in the car waiting anxiously for Sebastian.

"I don't think he will kill him." I turned to face the two boys and they physically winced. "What?" I asked.

Sam came closer to me and touched my eyes and winced. "Who punched you and when?"

"Shit! That's gonna bruise." Stephan also took a closer look at my face. "No shit look at it. It's already turning dark purple."

Sam and him argued for a moment until the door car door open and Sebastian looked like he was pissed or something. But in his eyes you could tell he was upset and sad.

"Are yo-" I didn't even finished my sentence.

"STOP! Please don't say shit right now Camila!" Stephan and Sam glared at Sebastian for talking to me like that.

"What the fuck Sebastian!" Sam defended me.

"How about you calm the fuck down and not yell at Camila!!" Stephan said

"What hap-" Why didn't he let me finish a sentence.

"I need to talk to you guys." Sebastian looked at his brothers in the eyes. They stepped out of the car and they where talking in front of the Jeep with the headlight illuminating them while they talked.

Stephan and Sam's backs where to me and Sebastian was facing me. They where talking for what seemed hours.

Then Sebastian hung his head low and said something to them that made Stephan and Sam turn their heads to look at me. For some reason there was a glare in the Sam's eyes that I've never seen before.

When they finally got in the car the whole ride was silent. Stephan was driving with Sam in the passengers seat. That left me and Sebastian in the backseats. It was so uncomfortable. I just kept looking out the window praying we will get there soon.

Then I felt something on my hand and turned my head. Sebastian was holding my hand and making small circles with his thumb.

He leaned in and I swear for a second he was gonna kiss me. You want him to kiss you?

That voice in my head needs to go away.

He leaned in and whispered in my ear. "I'm sorry for yelling at you. I just want to let you know that no matter what happens...I-I-" He sighed. Is he gonna say he likes me?

You'll like that right?

Got to hell voice in my head. "I-I umm." He paused again then leaned in and kissed me. Not gonna lie that boy can kiss me anytime he wants.

So you do like him?

Is there a place where I can return this voice in my head?Like would I need a receipt? But she's right. I like Sebastian Cooper.

"Yeah I-I will always like you. No matter what he did. It has nothing to do with you." He continued. But I
Arched my eyebrow.

"What are yo-" he interrupted me by kissing me again and I kissed him back. He broke the kissed and our foreheads where leaning on each other. He sighed again and asked me. "Be my girlfriend Camila?"
HOLY SHIT! Oh my god!

Shit what do I say?

Yes. You dumbass. You say yes. Gosh.

Okay ouch inner voice can be rude. "Yes. I would love to Sebastian."

Our lips met again and it was slow and passionate until..

"Guys I think.... Woah! WHAT THE HELL SEBASTIAN!!" Well thank you Sam. Interrupt the best kiss I ever had, no problem.

We pulled a part really fast like lighting fast. "What bro?" Sam was glaring at me and I didn't like it Sam never did that to me he was kind and nice.

"We're here!" Stephan announced but no one listened.

Sam left the car while slamming the car door and went inside the house. I opened my door and ran to follow him. Sebastian and Stephan where calling out to me but I didn't listen.

I went inside the house and found Sam in the living room pacing up and down.

"What happened Sam? What are you guys not telling me? And why are you so mad at me? You look like you could punch me if you wanted to. What's going on?"

"I CAN'T ANYMORE, CAMILA!" He said while walking towards me.

"What are you fucking talking about Sam! Please you are starting to scare me." I backed away from him. He looked like he was going to erupted anytime by now.

Sam came marching up to me and I backed away but I hit the wall.

Sam was inches away from me and each hand on the other side of me. So he left me with no way to get out.

"Camila... I need to hate you..."

"What? I don't under-"

"I NEED TO HATE YOU!" He pounded he fist to the wall next to my head.

"But I can't. I like you. But I need to hate you." He hung his head low and rested it on my shoulder.

"I like you too much Camila you don't even know. Since the first day I met you. I was nice cause you had an amazing personality and you are beautiful, no doubt. But I need to hate you. But I like you too much."

"What ? Y-you like me? As a friend rig-"

"No." He looked straight into my eyes and I saw a mixture of anger, sadness, love, and a hint of lust. I needed to get out of here.

"I need to hate you more than I love you!! But I can't Camila! I just can't and I need to!!" He was crazy! How can you love someone and need to hate them.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Sam I'm so sor-"

He kissed me. I kissed him back but I have no idea why. I couldn't think straight and the next thing I know he was on the floor being punched by someone who I think was Sebastian.

"STOP!! YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP!!" I pushed Sam who was now on top of Sebastian.

I helped Sebastian up while Stephan held Sam back.

"I can't hate you Camila. I love you too much. But it's okay if you hate me." Sam looked straight into my eyes.

"What the hell are you talking about. You keep saying that to me! Please just explain." I walk towards Sam and Stephan let's go.

Sam hugged me and I could feel Sebastian eyes on me and Sam.

Sam gets close and whispers something into my ear "I need to hate you because your father killed our family."

He let go of me and looked at me with love but not hate. My eyes started to water and I looked at Stephan but his head was down looking at the ground. I turned around to look at Sebastian and he looked at me in my eyes.

"I'm sorry. I can't Sebastian." He looked broken once I said that.

I walked out of the house and started to run down the street but I heard someone calling my name.

"CAMILA!! PLEASE STOP!" He reached up to me and grabbed my shoulder and spun me around to face him. I was crying. I couldn't help it. I felt responsible. I am responsible.

"Please don't cry, baby. I don't like seeing you cry." He wiped the tears with his thumb and I backed away. He looked hurt by my action.

"Stop Sebastian. I-I can't be with you. I-I killed... No my father killed your family."

"That's exactly it. Your father not you."

"He is family. No matter what I chose to believe he is blood. I feel responsible. I am responsible."

"NO YOU AREN'T!" He stepped closer and I took another step back and placed my hand up.

"Who?"

"I don't understand the question."

"Who did he kill?!" I looked at him straight in his eyes.

He didn't answer he just looked down at the sidewalk.

"Tell me!"

"Camila you don't have t-"

"Tell me Sebastian!"

He let out a sigh and responded "My mother, My father, and my baby sister." My eyes teared up again.

"B-baby s-sister. I-I didn't k-know you-"

"My mother was 6 mouths pregnant. She was a girl." I couldn't anymore. What kind of sicko kills a baby and her mother. My father. My family, that's who.

"It ok Camila you didn't do any of those things." He came up to hug me it once again I moved back and I told him...

"Don't follow me . Don't call me. Don't contact me. I am so sorry Sebastian but I can't be with you when I know what my family did to yours."

"Camila you don't mean that. Just please. I can't live without you."

"No that's where your wrong. You'll live better without me." I turned away and made my way home crying like it was as normal as breathing.

I just ended the best thing I have had. It was short but memorable.

************************************
BOOM!

Don't worry it isn't the end of this book I have like a good 5-10 chapters left if I am lucky.

Did you guys like it?

I was just like...

Do you think Sebastian is going to stay away?

What will happen with Sam and Sebastian and the whole love triangle?

Will they get revenge on their so called Boss?

Will Camila regret what she said to Sebastian?

Thanks for reading! ♥️

Vote, Comment, Share ! 😊

*Check out my new book A Bite Of Normality! *

Till Next Loves
XoXo
-Mari💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 2.4K 23
"I'm sorry that I put you in this situation." "I'm not following." I really wasn't. "This. Us! What we did last night was reckless and so so perfec...
43.1K 1.6K 62
"I already killed your mother, Cam." As the words left my enemy's mouth like a mocking sneer, I growled under my breath at the mention of my old name...
317K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
27K 649 15
Duck I drop down. The smell of sweat and alcohol fill my nostrils. I feel the air swish above my head as his fist flies over my head. Crack That's th...