2190 Days//New Hope Club.

由 nhclubsandwich

"Six bloody years of being there for them, and this is how they repay me!? I've been through 2190 days of mak... 更多

Prologue.
Poke.
Sexist Prick.
Noticed By Senpai.
Cake By The Ocean.
Yo.
Covers.
Friendshipversary.
Carter-Green.
House Arrest.
Coffee.
LADS.
Skype.
Late Night Conversations.
Airplanes.
Notifications.
Leo.
Anger Blobs.
Blocked.
Unknown Numbers.
Home.
Call Me L.
Memes.
Pizza and Pringles.
Drunk.
Costa.
Rocha.
Sames and Blevie.
;)
Just Dance.
Spring Cleaning.
2190 Days.

George's bed.

2.4K 113 373
由 nhclubsandwich

Get your pitchforks and torches ready, you're going to hate me after this one :)

~

Evie woke in George's bed, wrapped up in his warm duvet, wearing one of his T-shirts and a pair of his boxer shorts over her own underwear. She groaned, bringing a hand to her head which was hurting from the amount of wine she'd drunk the night before.

She heard a couple of soft knocks at the door and called for the person to come in. George's mum, Natasha, came into the room before shutting the door behind her and making her way to the bed, sitting on it and placing her hand on Evie's forehead "How are you feeling?" she asked, before taking her hand away.

"Headache" Evie grumbled.

"I can imagine. What happened last night Evie?" Evie sighed.

"There was this stupid business guy who was like 23 or something and he was talking to me all night. He kept buying me wine and I didn't complain, but I said I was going to the toilet and he followed me and took me for a walk outside in the garden... then he kissed me. I ran away and then called you on this random lady's phone" Evie explained. Natasha brought Evie in for a tight hug.

"That's horrible. I can't believe that happened to you" She pulled away from Evie who smiled weakly.

"Can I stay home from school today?" Evie asked, begging George's mum to let her with a puppy-dog expression.

"If you don't have any important revision sessions or exams then, of course, you can" Evie smiled and thanked Natasha. "Get some more sleep, I'll bring up some water and a couple of painkillers" Natasha left the room and Evie rolled over, burying herself deeper into George's duvet and inhaling the familiar, calming, soft scent of her best friend.

"I wish you were here. I'm so alone" Evie whispered, needing nothing more than the comfort her best friend could bring. She looked to the side and saw George's laptop on his desk, so got out of bed and picked it up before bringing it back to the bed. Evie logged in and opened Skype, then called George, however, he wasn't answering, so she called Blake instead.

Calling BlakeRich

It took a while, but Blake eventually picked up. He was lying on his bed and grinned at the camera on his phone, which he was using for the Skype call. "Evie! Are you alright?" Blake frowned, drinking in Evie's rough appearance "Why aren't you ready for school? Are you in George's house?"

"I'm not going, and yes I am" Evie stated.

"Why aren't you going? And why are you at George's?"

"I'd rather be here than my house. Something bad happened last night, I just... Is George there?" Blake looked to the other end of the room and made a face, before turning back to the camera.

"Urm, he's not" Blake replied, rather hesitantly. Evie frowned slightly.

"Oh, right."

"What's wrong Evie? Tell me" Evie sighed.

"Do you have time?"

"Yeah, we're not doing anything for hours yet" Blake informed Evie.

"There was some perverted guy at the business dinner last night and he kept buying me drinks, and eventually I went to the toilet and he-" Evie stopped, realising that Blake wasn't actually listening. Instead, he was looking past the phone, to the other side of the room. "Blake?"

"Hmmm?" he hummed, turning back to the phone.

"Are you listening to me?"

"Yeah, promise" Blake gave Evie a slight smile.

"Is that Evie?!" a voice called, and Blake's phone was snatched from his hand. Evie frowned at the screen when a brunette appeared, smiling brightly at her. Her makeup looked like it had been done by a professional, her diamond earrings sparkling and her white teeth almost reflecting the screen they were so shiny. "Urm... hi?" Evie said.

"Hey! I'm Lara, but you can call me L" Evie already disliked her, just by her fake enthusiastic voice.

"I'm Evie"

"I already knew that silly"

Stop talking to me like I'm a three-year-old.

"Cool... could you pass me back to Blake now please?" Evie asked, trying her hardest to be polite but not really in the mood to be messed around. Evie, however, was ignored.

"When are you coming to see the boys?" Lara asked. "It's a bit weird that you haven't seen them yet"

Firstly, you don't have the right to comment because you don't know me, secondly, don't call them 'the boys' because that implies that you're close to them and if you are I might actually have to throw you off a cliff.

"Well I can't at the moment because obviously I have important exams and stuff" Evie replied "But maybe one of the London shows"

Well done Evie, keeping calm.

"Oh right. Well, they're really good" the girl informed Evie.

"I know. I help them with their covers"

"It's just not the same as on stage." the brunette - 'L' - stated, moving the camera slightly and Evie saw...

"George?" Lara's eyes widened slightly and she moved the camera again. "Was that George?" Evie asked, referring to the blonde she'd seen sat on the sofa with a laptop on his lap.

"Was what George? George isn't in the room sweetie"

"Okay. Can you pass me back to Blake now, sweetie?" Evie replied, trying her best not to scream in this girl's face.

"Blake's busy right now, sorry."

"That's funny because he said-" Evie started, but Lara wasn't having any of it.

"I'll get him to text you later, bye honey" the Skype call disconnected.

Why did they pretend George wasn't there? Did he know I was on Skype? Did he not want to talk to me?

Evie stared at Blake's Skype profile, not sure what to think. Then she saw that Blake's profile picture had changed from him and George to him and a girl with ombré hair. Evie frowned at the picture - she'd never seen this girl before. Feeling nauseous, she clicked on George's profile to see that the picture of ten-year-old George and Evie sitting on a bench, eating ice creams (which had ended up all over their faces) had changed to a picture of him sticking out his tongue whilst Lara kissed him on the cheek.

"I'm being replaced" Evie whispered, feeling tears fill her eyes. She wasn't even angry anymore, she was just sad. She'd never felt this level of sadness hit her, not even when she lost her Gran, the only family member who didn't think she was a failure, because she'd always had the three boys there to help her.

But now, now she was alone.

Evie shut down the laptop and gently placed it on the floor beside the bed, before lying down and closing her eyes, feeling warm tears slip down her cheeks. Eventually, she fell back into a restless sleep.

"Evie!" Evie sat up straight, breathing heavily. She looked around her, confused. There were bright lights around her and dark shapes, which turned to people as her vision focused. "Evie, are you alright?!"

"George?" Evie asked, taking George's hand as he helped her up.

"Evie's okay!" George called, and then... there was booing? Evie looked to the side to see an arena filled with people. She looked back to George to see him holding a guitar, then past him to see Blake and Reece also holding instruments.

"What is going on?" Evie asked, confused. None of the boys replied, they all just stared at her like she was growing an extra head. Then, she felt a tap on the shoulder.

Evie turned to see Lara stood there, a sickly sweet smile on her face. "Hey sweetie, I'm sorry but you really shouldn't be here"

"What?" Evie asked.

"Here, at the boy's concert. They don't want you here, you realise. None of us want you here" there was cheering from the crowd as if they were agreeing. Evie turned to look at them, before turning back to see Reece in front of her. She moved back slightly, shocked.

"Evie, just go home. You've held us back enough"

"Reece I-" before Evie could finish, Blake had appeared behind Evie. Evie turned to face him as he started to speak.

"You're always trying to keep tabs on us, making sure we're not replacing you. What's wrong with you? We're allowed other friends, you know"

"I know that but-" Evie was once again cut off by another voice, this one coming to the side of her. She turned to face George, her back to the audience.

"You always have to get involved, don't you? Evie, did you ever consider the possibility that we don't actually like you?" George asked.

"What?"

"You're always hanging around us, getting angry at us and blaming it on that condition you pretend to have. Ever considered that we might be done with your shit? That we don't want to put up with you? That we'd much rather be friends with anyone but you?"

"George I-"

"Bitch" Evie took a step back as George stepped towards her, the expression on George's face was as cold as his words.

"Clingy" Blake chimed in, also stepping forward.

"Annoying" Reece stated, advancing towards Evie. Evie took a step back.

"Pitiful"

"Idiotic"

"Ignorant"

Each word they spoke, they stepped forward. Evie stumbled backwards, not sure where else to go.

"Show off"

"Slut"

"Loner"

"Nobody wants you"

"Nobody needs you"

"Nobody cares about you"

Evie's feet were right at the edge of the stage. She watched in horror as George took a couple of steps forward, his face close to hers. He looked into her eyes, his expression soft, as his hand came up to her cheek and brushed away the tears that had started to fall, before cupping her face gently. He rested his forehead against hers, as he had done so many times. Evie's eyes closed, relishing the comforting scent of her best friend. George sighed, before whispering "Nobody loves you"

Evie's eyes opened and she frowned at George before she felt someone shove her shoulders. She fell backwards and tried to keep her balance as she looked helplessly at a cold-faced George before she fell backwards off the stage.

She expected to feel herself hit the floor but she didn't. Instead, she kept falling.

And falling.

And falling.

It was just her falling into blackness, the cheers from the crowd fading as she fell further and further and further.

Down.

And down.

And down.

"EVIE!"

Evie sat up quickly, her breathing rapid, sweat covering her body as she shook, her face wet with tears. She panted, trying to get oxygen to her body, her heart racing as she manically looked around the room.

Her breathing started to even out and her heart relaxed as she calmed, her hands going to her hair to push it out of her face, then to her cheeks to wipe away her tears. She looked over at the time to see it was half one in the afternoon. With a sigh, Evie got out of bed and went over to George's bedroom door, slipped on his fluffy grey dressing gown which was really big on her, then made her way downstairs.

The house was empty as everyone was out, so Evie didn't mind about her horrible appearance. She made herself some lunch before shuffling back to George's room and getting into bed, opening his laptop and going onto Twitter.

She instantly regretted it.

Her notifications had blown up, and all seemed to be relating to some type of article. Evie clicked on the link and was taken to the article.

Is the daughter of businessman Anthony Carter as innocent as we all thought?

What the hell?

Evie scrolled down to read on.

Evelyn Carter-Green, 16, daughter of Anthony Carter and Yvonne Green of Carter-Green & Co, was seen sneaking around with 22-year-old Perry Smith of Statmedia at last night's dinner. The girl was seen being lead outside by Perry, hand in hand, before the two of them started kissing.

Underneath the paragraph was a picture of Perry pinning Evie to the wall, her hands above her head as he forced himself onto her. Evie could see the frown on her face, the picture clearly showed that she obviously didn't want to kiss him.

Not only did Evelyn go for one of the youngest successful business men in this industry, he's also partners with Lance O'Brian, Carter's biggest competitor. Talk about betrayal.

Perry's partners with Lance? He told me he worked for Lance, not with Lance...

When did Evelyn get so out of control? It's hard to believe that the sweet little girl we all know and love could mingle so easily, and with men six years older than her! What have the Carter-Green's been teaching their little girl?

"Shut the fuck up!" Evie shouted to the article as if it would delete itself if she told it to. "You don't fucking know anything! I didn't want to fucking kiss him!" Evie could feel the tears start to fall again as she pushed the laptop away from her as if it were burning her hands.

Evie tried to get her breathing under control. Normally one of the boys would help, but she was alone. She shut her eyes and breathed in and out, trying her best to control her panic.

The laptop pinged and she opened up the twitter tab again, before clicking on the newest DM.

NewHopeGeorge: Evie, this article...

OhMyEvie: I know.

NewHopeGeorge: I can't believe you'd do that! I know I'm normally there with you so you have someone to talk to, but a 22-year-old guy? Seriously?

OhMyEvie: Oh come on, you can't actually believe this piece of shit article?!

NewHopeGeorge: I don't want to, but judging by how you treated Lara when you were on Skype to her I don't know what to believe. Maybe we shouldn't have gone on tour, it's clear you need babysitting.

OhMyEvie: What are you talking about?! I didn't do anything to her! All I did was ask to talk to Blake after she snatched his phone away from him! And I don't need babysitting, Perry literally forced me to kiss him. What the media don't show you is me pushing him off and running away in tears!

NewHopeGeorge: Oh come on Evie, don't make excuses.

OhMyEvie: I'm not! George, you have to believe me. When have I ever lied to you? Please, I really need you to believe me. You know I don't have anyone else.

NewHopeGeorge: Why should I? What have you ever done for me? It's always about you, I'm always helping you with your problems. When was the last time you've shown the same amount of care for me that I do for you?

OhMyEvie: What are you talking about?! I do loads for you!

NewHopeGeorge: Used to, before you changed.

OhMyEvie: George, if you had a problem then why didn't you talk to me about it? You have done before.

NewHopeGeorge: Because there's no changing you now. Do me a favour and leave me alone, yeah?

Evie felt like she'd been stabbed by 100 knives. No, that wasn't enough pain. 100 knives, three chainsaws, nine machetes and 1,000,000 pins, now, that was more accurate. She felt tears falling, once again, as her world tumbled down around her. The guys hadn't even been gone a week and they'd already realised that they were so much better off without her.

George was right, I don't do anything for them. They'd be better off without me.

The laptop pinged.

NewHopeGeorge: Oh, and get the fuck out of my house.

Evie broke into sobs and exited the DM chat. Suddenly, she felt uncomfortable in George's bed and she felt like his clothes were suffocating her. His calming scent had turned toxic and was making her choke.

With another ping of the laptop, she saw she had a DM from Reece.

NewHopeReece: Evie, don't listen to what they're saying about you. You're an amazing person and even though I don't know what happened, I don't believe the article. Blake said you're at George's, don't go home. Promise me you won't. What happened?

OhMyEvie: It doesn't matter, Reece.

NewHopeReece: Yes it does. You're one of my best friends, it matters a lot. Do you want me to say something?

OhMyEvie: No. Don't stand up for me. Don't say anything. Leave it.

NewHopeReece: Evie?

OhMyEvie: Leave it, Reece. I know that you lot would rather not deal with my shit, George made that perfectly clear.

NewHopeReece: Why, what did he say?

NewHopeReece: Evie, what happened?

NewHopeReece: Evie?

Evie ignored Reece's DM's and went onto her twitter profile, before composing a tweet.

OhMyEvie: If the media would care to keep their cameras on long enough, they would have caught me pushing Perry away.

Evie logged off of Twitter and quickly changed into her dress from the previous night, before putting George's room back how she found it and making her way home, despite Reece telling her not to.

Time to face the dragons.

~

Okay yes you all hate me yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Thank you so much for 5.6k reads, I've literally gained like 400 since the last chapter and that's bloody insane! Also I have 60 followers so thanks for that!

Please comment/vote, I'd love to get some feedback!

~Ray xx

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

2.2K 174 26
"No, Reece! You can't keep doing that. You're losing fans due to how you act, you ruin your reputation, mate!" "How could I ruin my reputation just b...
5.6K 451 34
When Reece accepts a vacancy at a house with 2 other members, he finds himself hating one particular member. But is this really hatred or will he gro...
366K 9.5K 33
When Rebeccas mom passed away from cancer, she finds herself 4 months later moving to a new town with her dad. As she deals with starting a new schoo...
41.1K 1.2K 31
Everything's tied together. **COMPLETED**