Sweet Caroline (Glee Fanficti...

By ryderlynnfever

I never though that a stupid Ballad assignment can changed my whole life. A sweet caroline in glee club chang... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
New Story on Hold
New Story
To All Sam Evans's Fans!!!
To all Finn Hudson's fans!!!
To Ryder Lynn's Fans!
New Story On Hold (Sam Evans)
Mike Chang's Story
Cooper Anderson's Fanfiction
Another Sam Evans Fanfiction
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 45

1.8K 18 2
By ryderlynnfever

I'm waking up from my bed with my facial mask still stick on my face. It's already 9am. I better get hurry for my class at 10.30am.

I walked out from my room and about to take a bath with this facial mask still stick on my face.

"Good morning..... damn you scared me!" Nick suddenly yelled while sitting down on the sofa.

"I scare you? You scared me! What the hell are you doing in my apartment this morning?" I frowned at him.

"Mercedes went to the college and I'm here to pick you up." Nick said to me.

"Fortunately, I didnt open my shirts right when I'm out from my bed." I rolled my eyes.

"You can open it in front of me right now." Nick smirked at me.

"Errr pervert!" I rolled my eyes and throw my facial mask at him.

"I always wonder how can a girl sleep with this thing." Nick said.

"You need to wear that before you go to sleep, baby." I simply said and take a glass of water from the dining table.

"By the way I already made a breakfast for you." Nick said.

"Wow thank you but its Wednesday and I dont have breakfast on Wednesday. So you eat that." I said and walked to the bathroom.

"But babeeeeee?" Nick yelled.

"I'm in my healthy diet program so dont ruin that." I yelled back.

"Ugh okay." Nick yelled.

I press the knob and let the water come out from the shower. It feels so fresh to have a shower in the morning.

After that I walked out from the bathroom with my bathrobe and a towel on my hair. "I'm all out love, I'm so lost without you. I know you were right, believing for so long." I'm singing while walking to my room.

"Stop singing and get ready!" Nick yelled.

"A girl need one hour to get ready." I yelled back.

I opened my wardrobe and looking for clothes that I will wear for today. Until I decided to wear a skinny jeans, a tanktop with a denim vest. I take my hairdyer and dying my hair.

After my hair is dry, I take my hairclip and put it on my hair. I take my bag and went out from my room. I take my white converse and wear it. I also take my bracelet and wear it on my hand.

"You know what, babe? My girl classmates really like your style. They said that your style is cute and cool." Nick said to me.

"I learnt from my step-brother. Kurt sends me cute outfit from Vogue also vogue magazines itself. He also work in Vogue." I said to Nick.

"I'm so lucky to have a beautiful girlfriend who also popular and many guys have eyes on her. But they will gasped when they see we holding hand each other." Nick smirked at me.

"You talking too much." I rolled my eyes.
"Ups almost forget my new sketch." I take my sketch book from my study table.

"Can I see that?" Nick asked me.

"You cant. I have to use this for my presentation today. Come on or we will be late." I walked out from my apartment.

"Alright, princess. Alright." Nick rolled his eyes and walked out from my apartment.

I close the door and lock it. Just wait until my professor see my sketch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I entered the main lobby of my apartment building after went to college. The sun is ready to goes down.

"Emily, got package and email from Lima again." Julius stop my way.

"From my brother actually." I chuckled and look at those mails until I got a mail from my college but it's for Sam.
"Thanks Julius!" I smiled at him.

"My pleasure." Julius smiled back at me.

I take all those mails and bring it to my apartment. But wait this mail? Oh I remember I send Sam's macaroni arts to my faculty and they answer it, hope that it would be a good news.

I opened my door and Mercedes is already inside and making some food with the TV is on.

"Much mails and package huh?" Mercedes asked me.

"This must be a calendar from Finn." I take the package and open it.
"Right." I chuckled.

"Let me see that." Mercedes come over to me.

"This is cool." I said to Mercedes.

"Yes, looked at this sign. From Ryder hi cutie pie, hope you like my abs haha this is cute with smile emoticon and his sign." Mercedes chuckled.

"This one from Joe, dont forget to come to Church and pray. I will Joe, I will." I chuckled.

"Next page is Artie. From Artie, you owe me a sketch with my face on it. Woo everyone know that Emily is the best artist." Mercedes chuckled.

"Next one is Sam! From Sam, I miss you, I miss you and I miss you. This book doesnt enough to tell you what I want to say. Haha I miss you too, Sam." I chuckled.

"Next one is from Puck's brother. From Jake, hello half-sister in law, just want to tell that Puck is really a man now. Love Jake. Wow." Mercedes smirked at me.

"Last is Blaine. From Blaine, thanks for tell Kurt to call me and forgive me. Love ya! Aww this is sweet." I smiled at Mercedes.

"This is for you. You can see Ryder's abs everytime in your room." Mercedes laughed.

"He is super cute and with that topless body, he is hot." I laughed.
"By the way I got a letter from our college for Sam. I remember that I send his macaroni arts to my facutly and now he got the answer letter." I said to Mercedes.

"Read that mail." Mercedes said to me.

"But I'm afraid that it will be a bad news." I said to Mercedes.

"The college council wont give you a letter if its bad news." Mercedes said to me.

"You're right." I nodded and take that mail and opened it.

"What its say?" Mercedes asked.

"Slow down, baby." I said without looking at Mercedes and keep reading the letter.
"He got a chance to join UCLA and my faculty with a scholarships!"

"Wait what? He got that?" Mercedes asked curiously.

"Yes he got that! Shall I call him?" I asked happily.

"You should!" Mercedes nodded.

I walked to the phone and take the phone and dial some numbers to call Sam until I got the answer.

"Whoever is this, you woke me up from my nap." Sam said.

"Include me?" I asked.

"Emily?" Sam asked.

"Yes, who else?" I rolled my eyes.

"Hey okay I take my words back. Whoever is this except Emily you woke me up from my nap." Sam said.

"Sam I got a good news for you." I said.

"Are you pregnant? No. We didnt do anything. It must be Puck's." Sam said.

"Dont be crazy. Me and Puck also didnt do anything. Listen to me. I send your macaroni arts to my faculty council. I'm sorry I didnt tell you at first but that day when you send me another macaroni I send it to my faculty and now you got a letter from UCLA." I said.

"Wait what? I though you really like my macaroni arts." Sam said.

"Sammy, I like your macaroni arts and thats why I send it to my faculty council and you have to know what they said on the letter." I said.

"What?"

"You got a chance to get a scholarship in UCLA by majoring arts like me, Sam!" I said happily.

"You must be kidding me." Sam simply said.

"Sam, you're my bestfriend and I did that for you. You got a chance which you wont get twice in your life. I will scan the letter and send it to your email."

"But you know that my grade isnt good." Sam said hopeless.

"I will help you. Dont worry. Remember that I also the one who help Puck to graduate." I said.

"And now he entered University of Lima." Sam simply said.

"Wait what did you say? Puck enters University of Lima?"

"Yes. Jake told me and I texted Puck and he said so even your brother said the same thing. Now you regret because you havent forgive him yet." Sam laughed.

"Ugh forget that. Okay I will help you to get your scholarship and then you will live in LA. Thats it. Okay talk to you later."

"Fine. I miss you, E."

"I miss you too, Sam." I hung up the phone.

"How?" Mercedes asked.

"Puck enters University of Lima?" I said while I still hold the phone.

"E, what?" Mercedes frowned.

"It's nothing. Sam said yes and I will help him to graduate and get that." I giggled.

"No, you said something about Puck." Mercedes frowned at me.

"Mercedes why everything come so late? Why there will be a regret after doing something? What Jake said on the calendar is right. Puck is become a man now. He enters University of Lima and study there." I lean my head on Mercedes's shoulder.

"Thats why you have to think twice before you let him go. I bet Puck really want to show you that he could be a man. A better man that you wish for." Mercedes rubbed my back.

"But I even still mad at him and still ignore him. I feel guilty now. Why everything always come too late?" Tears slowly fall down to my face.

"E, that was your choice. I dont mean to blame you but you are the one who knows Puck so bad than anyone else. His weakness is love and he will do anything for love. You cant go back to him now because you will hurt Nick. I know you love Nick but you still have a feeling left for Puck. Now you better call Puck and tell him that you forgive him to make everything better." Mercedes said to me.

"Mercedes I dont know my life would be without you." I smiled at her.

"It's okay, sweety." Mercedes smiled back at me.

"But there is one thing I havent tell ya." I said to her.

"What is that?" Mercedes raised her eyebrows.

"That day, when I came to Lima for thanksgiving and my first visits to McKinley. Sam was about to kiss me but I refuse that. He then told me everything he felt to me but I told him that I just wanna stay be his bestfriend like this without any kind of silly things in between us besides I know that deep down you still in love with him. I'm sorry, Mercedes." I half smiled at Mercedes.

"That day when Sam saved your life in swimming pool, that day I realized he has feeling for you. Special feeling. I was the one who broke my relationship with him. I dated Shane and cheated with Sam until Sam found out and mad at me but because of you, he asked me to the prom right? When actually he really want to asked you but Puck was always there. You did nothing wrong, E. How can I be happy with someone who doesnt even love me? Now I have Tank with me. I love him and he loves me. Thats it. You dont need to apologize for that." Mercedes hugged me.

"Mercedes, you are really an angel for me." I hugged her back.

"Haha you better call Puck now or maybe call Finn to tell Puck that you forgive him." Mercedes chuckled.

"Call Finn is better one. I'm afraid that I will do a mistake again like cheat with Puck again and hurt Nick. Rafael deserved that but Nick? Dont. He is a good guy and I dont wanna hurt him." I smiled at Mercedes.

"Thats your choice." Mercedes smiled back at me.

"Thank you so much." I chuckled.

"You dont realize that you and Santana are good girls? The others may hate you both but I dont. They were wrong to treat both of you." Mercedes said to me.

"And you are the right one who treat us." I chuckled.

"Of course I am." Mercedes chuckled.

"I have song that belong to us." I said to Mercedes.

"Take it away, Emily." Mercedes said in Mr. Schue's style.

"In LAAAAAAA concrete jungle where dreams are made of, there is nothing you cant do. Now you're in LA these street will make you feel brand new. These lights will inspires you. Lets hear it from LA, from LA." I'm singing.

"It supposed to be New York not LA." Mercedes chuckled.

"New York or LA is just a place. The right one is we are here to reach our dream together." I chuckled.

"You will be the greatest artist, E." Mercedes smiled at me.

"And I'll be proud to have the greatest singer as my roommates." I chuckled.

"You know what song was right for us?" Mercedes asked me.

"What?" I raised my eyebrows.

"On a boat or on plane, they're coming to America. Never looking back again, they're coming to America." Mercedes singing.

"Haha I know that song. Finn loves that song." I chuckled.

"Stop singing. I need to call Tank. You should call Puck or Finn." Mercedes said and walked off to her room.

I locked the door and turn off the TV then walked off to my room with the calendar from McKinley.

I lay my body on my bed and looked at my phone. Call Finn or Puck? If I call Finn, he might be dont understand. Okay I will call Puck.

I scroll my contact list and it stops on Puck's number. I brave myself to press the call button until there is a calling voice from my phone and someone pick up the phone in hurry.

"Hey." I said nervously.

"Hey." Puck said.

"I heard you got into University of Lima. Well congratulations for that."

"Yeah, trying to be a man like you want. What are you doing? It been a long time since you never answer my call or even text me back." Puck said.

"Puck, I'm sorry. I just want to say that stop text me and say your sorry. I shouldnt mad at you for a long time. You are forgiven. Your sorry really makes me feel guilty." I sighed.

"You really forgive me?" Puck asked.

"Yes, I did."

"Is it mean that we can getting back together?" Puck asked.

"I'm sorry but I'm dating someone else. I called you because Jake and Sam told me that you really changed." Tears slowly fall down.

"I know this is too late. Good luck for you and him. I know you date the guy Mike brough to McKinley. He so much better person than I am. Thanks for forgiving me. I miss you." Puck hung up the phone.

"I miss you too, Puck." I cried.

No. I shouldnt cry. I should set Puck free and have my happiness with Nick. I shouldnt cry for Puck because I have a boyfriend. No. I shouldnt do this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Next week we will have Arts Fair in Hollywood Walk of fame. Not only LA citizen who can see this but also those hollywood stars can see our works. Therefore, I called all of you to join this meeting." Mr. Calghan said.

"But the participans not only from UCLA students right?" Jimmy raised his hand.

"Yes. I called all of you. Twenty people I choose to held this. Emily you take the control of leading this committee." Mr. Calghan pointed at me.

"But I'm a freshman, sir and I didnt know about this before." I raised my eyebrows.

"All of you are freshman. I only choose best of the best. I trust you because I believe that you have an amazing concept in your mind and no excuse or no refuse. You cant always hide your talent." Mr. Calghan said to me.

"But..."

"You're welcome. I know you can do this." Mr. Calghan cut me off.
"Alright I have to go and I want the concept send to my email at least tomorrow morning. Thank you." Mr. Calghan said and walked off.

"Asian never let me to talk." I mumbled and rolled my eyes.

"But he was right, your sketch is the best." Jimmy said to me.

"But the concept, what concept?" I lift up my shoulder.

"We will help you, Emily. Dont worry." Chloe smiled at me.

"Thanks guys." I half smiled at them.

"So lets start the concept!" Jimmy said to the others.

I nodded and take my notebook also my drawing book to draw the concept and anything else.

* 4 hours later *

"We finally got it!" I let out a sigh.

"Yeah. I will edit this to my computer and send it to Mr. Calghan tonight." Liam said.

"No, you dont need to. I can handle it. This is my responsibility." I said to the others.

"You sure, Emily? This concept is 90% yours." Chloe asked me.

"Yes, thats fine. You guys better prepare for another thing." I smiled at them.

"Alright, see you tomorrow guys." Chloe said to the others and walked off.

I'm still pack my stuff to my bag and take this big drawing paper and bring it home then edit it with my laptop then send it to Mr. Calghan.

"Need a drive?" Jimmy asked me.

"No, thanks. My apartment is near here." I smiled at him.

"It's okay, you've been working hard for this." Jimmy begged.

"Jimmy, I really appreciate what you offer but my boyfriend is a jealousy person. He also lives in the same building with me. If he see I go home with another guy, he might be do something bad to you." I halfsmiled at him.

"Thats okay. I understand. See you." Jimmy smiled at me and walked off.

I take all my things and went out from this meeting room and get to my apartment. I looked at my watch and it's almost 9pm. First time that I go home this late from college.

10 minutes walking I finally get into my apartment building. The main lobby is already empty. Julius must be already go back to his apartment on the second floor.

I take the lift to get to the third floor of my apartment. The lift door is finally open. I walked to get to my apartment until a sound of door open behind my back.

"Babe? You already got home?" Nick asked me.

"Have a meeting for Arts Fair next week." I said and walked to my apartment.

Nick helped me to bring my stuff and entered my apartment with me.

"Hey E, look so tired." Mercedes frowned at me.

"Had a meeting with the others and talking about Arts Fair next week. My lecturer choose me to lead all of these project." I sighed and take a coke from the refrigerator.

"Finn cant stop calling when I told him you still in the college. Even your mom did the same thing." Mercedes said to me.

"They are one type. Fortunately Burt didnt do the same thing." I simply said.

"Actually Burt also." Mercedes said nervously.

"If I was in Lima, they might be already call Principal Figgins, Mr. Schue and all of the glee club member." I sighed and sit on my study table.

"Wait, do you still have something to do?" Nick frowned at me.

"Yes, edit this concept to digital." I said without looking at them.

"Let me do that, you better take a rest. I dont want you to get sick." Nick said to me.

"Babe, you dont understand about my concept." I frowned at him.

"I'll try my best to understand that. Dont worry, love your body more than art." Nick strokes my hair and kiss my top head.

"You sure about this?" I asked him.

"Yes, baby." Nick nodded.

"Well because the princess already come so I want to sleep. Good night people." Mercedes said and walked off to her room.

"Good night." Nick said.

"Okay I will layin my body on the sofa. If you need something, just call me okay." I said to Nick.

"Yes, princess." Nick smiled at me.

I'm layin my body on the sofa and looking at my laptop. Yes I got a computer for my digital drawing, its a gift from my parents.

Suddenly my laptop got a skype call from Santana. Ah I miss my bitch.

"Your Sam stole my Brittany!" Santana suddenly said.

"Wait, what do you mean? You supposed to say 'hey bitchy I miss you or how are you' not like that." I rolled my eyes.

"Ugh sorry but Sam and Brittany are dating, E." Santana said.

"I swear both of them didnt tell me anything. How could you know about that?" I frowned.

"I came to McKinley today because your brother called me about Diva week. I dont understand why New Directions's boys is so jerk. After dated Quinn, me and Mercedes and now he dates Brittany? I bet he was trying to date you too but he knows that Puck will kill him." Santana said.

"Maybe only Brittany who can make Sam happy and also Sam to Brittany." I raised my eyebrows.

"But why Brittany? I mean there is Tina, Marley, Kitty or he can date Unique Adams?" Santana frowned.

"Tina has a crush on Blaine, they went to Sadie Hawkins together. Marley? She dates Puck's brother. Kitty? I know that she is not Sam's type. Unique Adams? Sam is straight and he wont date a transgender, Santana. You just cant deny that you still in love with Brittany."

"Yeah I love Brittany and seeing her with Sam really make me sick. By the way you will come to Lima on Mr. Schue's wedding?" Santana asked.

"I dont know." I sighed.

"I came to New York last week and Kurt said he will come also Rachel. By the way you will get entertain there." Santana smirked.

"Ugh who you slept with last night?" I rolled my eyes.

"Puck." Santana simply said.

"Seriously?" I frowned.

"Haha no. But I met him in Lima Bean this evening and he told me that he enters University of Lima and you already forgive him." Santana chuckled.

"Yeah.." I half smiled.

"Well I have to go. Tell your Sam to not hurt my Brittany or I will cut him off."

"Yeah see you."

"See you, E." Santana hung up the calls.

Glad that I used my earphone so Nick cant hear our conversations talked about Puck and the others.

"Who's that, babe?" Nick asked me.

"Santana. She told me about Sam and Brittany are dating." I said and go back laying my body on the sofa.

I close my eyes and I cant let go Puck out of my mind. What the hell with this? Everyone seem talking about him to me. Ih God, help me.

* 2 hours later *

** Nick's P.O.V **

"Its finish!" I yelled as I finish the digital drawing.

I take Emily's notepad and looking for something what will I do next with this. Until I found a note to email it to her lecturer.

"Alright, send it." I said and it finish.

I looked around and it seems like she already fall alsleep on sofa. I walked to the sofa and right, she fell asleep there.

I lift her body up to get into her room and let her sleeping there and place her on her bed carefully.

Such a clean room. I looked at her side table and found a picture frame of her with the rest of her glee club member holding a big trophy together. Thats cool.

"I'm sorry, Puck." Emily's talking on her sleep.

Wait what? What did she just said? Puck? Isnt that her ex name? What the hell with this?

Ugh keep positive Nick. She just dreaming. The thing is she is with you right now.

"I love you." I kissed her forehead and walked out from her room and her apartment.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 250 25
Claudine Smythe moves to William Mckinley Highschool for her seinor year and she joins the Glee Club: New Directions. {Tina Cohen Chang x female oc}...
16.1K 500 24
Now, Quinn never sugar coated anything with Emily. Fully aware that, as soon as her best friend was done with middle school she'd be transferring to...
220K 3.2K 42
Sofia Lopez is one of the newest New Directions members who is Santana's sister. It's a new year at William McKinley High School and It's her dream t...
718 14 8
"Let 'em wonder how we got this far 'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all." ~ Sophomore year. Lima, Ohio. 2009. Ileana Pillsbury, the niece tu...