Sweet Caroline (Glee Fanficti...

By ryderlynnfever

I never though that a stupid Ballad assignment can changed my whole life. A sweet caroline in glee club chang... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
New Story on Hold
New Story
To All Sam Evans's Fans!!!
To all Finn Hudson's fans!!!
To Ryder Lynn's Fans!
New Story On Hold (Sam Evans)
Mike Chang's Story
Cooper Anderson's Fanfiction
Another Sam Evans Fanfiction
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 44

1.8K 16 2
By ryderlynnfever

New Year

I walked out from my room it's the end of December and tomorrow is the new year. I cant really wait for that.

I walked out from my room to take a bath then prepare anything for tonight. I take a look at the clock and it's already 10am.

"Mercedes?" I called Mercedes.

"In my room, sweety." Mercedes said from her room.

"Oh okay." I simply said and walked to the bathroom.

I press the knob and water come down to my face and my body. It's a good thing to take a shower in the late morning with warm water.

After that I changed my clothes with a short denim pants and a long sleeve tshirt Finn gave me.

"E, Tank asked me out." Mercedes walked out from my room.

"Then? Just say yes." I said as I sit down on my study table.

"I mean he ask me to go out with him right now." Mercedes sighed.

"Have fun." I said and take a drink from refrigerator.

"You dont get mad at me?" Mercedes asked.

"Of course not, I want to finish my project and then cooking and sleeping until next year." I chuckled.

"I though you will go out with Nick haha." Mercedes laughed.

"I dont know. Maybe." I giggled.
"What is this?" I showed her a paper stick on the refrigerator.

"Beef lasagna receipts from Nana. You can try if you want." Mercedes said to me.

"Of course I will since I dont know how to make lasagna." I chuckled.

"Alright, I have to go. Have fun with your project." Mercedes hugged me and walked to the door.

"You too!" I smiled at her.

Mercedes smiled at me and walked off then close the door. I read that receipts carefully and then stick it again on the refrigerator.

Suddenly the phone is ringing. I walked to the phone and loudspeaker the phone call.

"Emily's speaking."

"Hey E, what are you doing?" Finn's voice.

"Want to finish my art project. How about you?" I asked him.

"I'm so happy!"

"What happened?"

"We got a chance to join regionals this year! We found that The Warblers did something that can make them disqualified from regionals and we got a chance to the regionals." Finn said happily.

"Wow congratulations! You guys really can beat the Warblers." I chuckled.

"Yeah and to get money for our bus, we make a calendar with the glee club boys member as the picture with their topless body. You want to get it?" Finn asked me.

"Sure. Send it to LA please."

"Alright with whom sign?" Finn asked.

"All of their sign! I want to them say something on their sign too."

"Sure. Special one for Emily and Mercedes." Finn said.

"I miss all of them."

"I miss you too." Finn said.

"What will you do to spend New Year eve?"

"We will celebrate it in breadstix with all of glee club member and you?"

"I dont know. Mercedes just went out to meet her boyfriend and I'm trying to finish my 3D art project here." I sighed.

"Wish you were here."

"Why dont you come to LA and bring them here?" I chuckled.

"Sureeee I will." Finn said.

"Alright, I have to finish my project." I said to Finn.

"Talk to you later." Finn hung up the phone.

I let out a sigh and sitting in my study table to finish my 3D art project. At first, I cant imagine I got accepted in arts major because I always think my sketch is always such a mess but now one of my painting got a place for the Arts Fair next month.

* 2 hour later *

My project is half done. I remember about the lasagna receipts that I stick on the refrigerator. I better make it and give it to Nana.

I take all the ingredients from refrigerator and preparing it with looking at the steps carefully.

Luckily me and Mercedes have much food stocks since we like to make a new food receipts and we love eat.

* 30 minutes later *

The oven is finally ring. I take look at it and my beef lasagna is already done. I take the pan from the oven with a hand glove. The food is really look delicious.

I divided that lasagna into two. One for myself and the other one for Nana. I want her to taste this lasagna that I just made fron her receipts.

I take a slice and eat it. The taste is not really bad. I really can cook and I will tell this to mom and mom will be surprised.

I place the half lasagna and place it on a lunch box and decided to give it to Nana. I cover the lunch box and walked out from my apartment.

"Nana...." I knocked her door.

No answer.

I tried to press the knob and the door is unlock. Someone must be inside but didnt hear my knock.

I opened the door slowly until I heard two persons are arguing something.

"Can you stop disturb me?" A guy voice.

"Nick, I cant stop loving you." A girl voice.

"We are done!" Nick said angrily.

"Excuse me. Nana? I have something for you." I walked in slowly.

"Emily? Nana just went out for a while. What happened?" Nick asked me.

"Just wanna give this. I tried to cook beef lasagna with the receipts Nana gave me and I want to know it taste good or not." I halfsmiled at Nick and give my lunch box to him.

"Nick's neighbor? Oh hi I'm Samantha Gerald, Nick's girlfriend from Chicago." That girl smirked at me and showed me a hand to shake.

"Emily Hudson." I smiled at her and shake her hand.

"You are not my girlfriend anymore!" Nick protest.
"Emily, I will pick you up at five." Nick said to me.

"Baby, we are planning to celebrate New Year together." That girl said to Nick.

"Okay, I have to go." I half smiled at them and walked out.

What the this is? Seems like something wrong with my heart. I entered my apartment and feels like I want to cry but I cant.

Who is that girl? Nick's ex girlfriend? Is she drunk or something? Well I dont know.

I walked to the sofa and turned on the TV with eating my lunch. Forget what just happened Emily. He is not even yours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up as I heard some noisy sounds from the TV. I fell asleep on the sofa. I looked at the clock and it's already 4.30pm.

Nick said that he will pick me up at 5. So I better get ready.

I place my plate on the sink and clean all my stuff after cooked beef lasagna this noon. Mercedes and I love clean house.

After that I change my clothes to a warm one. A skinny long jeans, long sleeve tshirt and a beanie hat also a converse. I'm ready to go.

I looked at the clock and it's already five. Really cant wait to go out with Nick. I walked out from my room and sitting down on the sofa waiting for Nick and watching TV.

* 1 hour later *

I looked at the clock and it's already six. Where is Nick? Is he still with that girl? Is he lie to me? Oh God.

** Author's P.O.V **

Emily is about to cry because she is waiting for Nick didnt come.

Meanwhile, in Nick's apartment. Nick is talking with Nana after chase Samantha out from their apartment.

"I cant believe that you ever date that girl, honey." Nana frowned at Nick.

"I was stupid. She cheated behind my back with my roommates. So thats why I moved here and stay with you. But I swear I dont love her anymore." Nick sighed.

"She is crazy drunk girl. You deserve better than her, Nick." Nana said.

"Yeah I know that." Nick slowly nodded.

"What is this?" Nana asked about a lunch box.

"Oh that was from Emily. I'm forget to tell you. She said that she made it with the receipts you gave her." Nick said to Nana.

Nana just nodded and open that lunch box then take a fork to eat that beef lasagna that Emily made. "It's delicious even it's not warm anymore." Nana said to Nick.

"Seriously?" Nick raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, eat it. I know you're hungry." Nana give the food to Nick.

Nick take the food and eat that. "She really can cook, Nana."

"I like her. I think you deserve a girl like her. Beautiful, nice, sweet and cute one." Nana smiled at Nick.

"And funny. She is the one who can make me laugh so hard." Nick chuckled.

"Do you love her, Nick?" Nana asked.

"I dont know but maybe yes. I just wanna be around her and make her happy." Nick smiled.

"Tell her. It's New Year eve. Such a good time to tell your feeling to her." Nana smiled at Nick.

"By the way what time is it?" Nick asked.

"Almost 6.30pm. Why?" Nana asked back.

"What? 6.30pm? I already promise to Emily to pick her up at 5, Nana. I have to go!" Nick said in hurry.

"See you, sweety!" Nana said.

Nick walked out from his apartment. Nick is looking for Emily. He knocked Emily door but no answer.

He press the knob and it's locked. He take look at the door hole but no one inside. Emily is gone.

Nick walked to the lobby and decided to ask Julius did he see Emily or not.

"Julius, did you see Emily walked out from here?" Nick asked.

"No one walk out from this building except that drunk girl who I dont know. The others already went out since this noon include Mercedes." Julius explain.

"Okay thanks." Nick said and walked back to the third floor.

Nick still knock the door of Emily apartment but no answer. He felt guilty because of this. Emily might think that he lied to her.

Suddenly something come Nick's mind. He remember when Emily said that all she wanna do is watching firework from the rooftop on New Year eve.

Nick walked to the ten floor with stairs not using lift or anything else. He then trying to find a door to get to the rooftop. He take a stairs to the rooftop and see a girl is sitting there alone with her guitar and a coke next to her.

Emily start playing her guitar and singing alone wind cold wind blowing.

Emily:
I can't fight this feeling any longer
And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow
What started out as friendship has grown stronger
I only wish I had the strength to let it show

And even as I wander
I'm keeping you in sight
You're a candle in the window
On a cold, dark winter's night
And I'm getting closer
Than I ever thought I might

And I can't fight this feeling anymore
I've forgotten what I've started fighting for
It's time to bring this ship into the shore
And throw away the oars
Baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore

My life has been such a whirlwind since I saw you
I've been runnin' round in circles in my mind
And it always seems that I'm following you boy
Cause you take me to the places that alone I'd never find

And ever as I wander
I'm keeping you in sight
You're a candle in the window
On a cold, dark winter's night
And I'm getting closer
Than I ever thought I might

And I can't fight this feeling anymore
I've forgotten what I've started fighting for
It's time to bring this ship into the shore
And throw away the oars forever

Cause I can't fight this feeling anymore
I've forgotten what I've started fighting for
Even if I have to crawl upon your floor
Come crashing through your door
Baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore

Ooh-ohh, ooh-ohh

Nick gasped about the song Emily sang. Is all for him? And about him?

** Emily's P.O.V **

I sang this song for Nick and I really give up with all of these feeling and I dont know what to do now.

"I wont give up on us even if the skies get rough." A familiar voice singing.

I turned my face and Nick is half smiled at me with his head down. I dont know how could he find me here.

"Nick?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I'm sorry, I forget about this. I'm so sorry." Nick sitting down next to me.

"It's okay." I simply said and hold my sleeve.

"What are you doing? It's cold here." Nick wear me his jacket.

"You dont need to do this. What if your girlfriend see this." I said without looking at him.

"Look at me." Nick cups my cheek and make me face him.
"She is not my girlfriend. Date her was a mistake and I dont want her in my life."

"But she said....."

Nick cut me off by kiss me. He put his hand on my waist and kiss me softly. I cant handle it. I put my hand around his shoulder and kiss him back.

"I love you." Nick looked onto my eyes deeply.

"Nick..." I frowned.

"I want you to be my girlfriend. I cant hold this feeling anymore. I need to show it to you because I cant wait any longer to tell you how much you bright my days and how amazing you are. You are the one who can make me laugh so hard. You're sweet, nice, cute and the most beautiful girl that I ever see even you can be so rude and annoying but that's the thing which can make me laugh and falling in love with you. You're different." Nick hold my hand.

"Stupid. Idiot. You think that I dont know that you asked too much about me to Mercedes and Mike? I told Sam that I like you and you're the one who bring back my smile after Puck left me. You're the one who bright my days here, Nick. I love you too." I smiled at him.

"So will you be my girlfriend?" Nick asked me.

"Yes." I nodded and smiled at him.

Nick suddenly hug me tight and left a quick kiss on my lips.

"You know what? I was thinking to call Rafael and ask him how he can got you but then I know that it will be a fight in between me and him." Nick chuckled.

"You're so much better than him. Yeah even though he was my first boyfriend and my first love but many things that made me hate him but you have to know that this shoes was a gift from him." I chuckled and show Nick my shoes.

"He only can give you a shoes? I will give you my world to you, baby." Nick smirked at me.

"Your word is disgusting." I simply said.

"I know you like a sweet guy but you hide it and pretend you like a bad guy." Nick put his arm around my shoulder.

"How could you find me here?"

"Actually this is the place that I want to show you. Where you can see fireworks from here with a cold wind blowing and the night sky full with stars." Nick smile at me.

"You remember that?" I chuckled.

"Of course. I have to be a person who know you better than Sam. Even he knows your favorite cereals and types of your cry and laugh." Nick said to me.

"So you're jealous with Sam?" I raised my eyebrows.

"At first yes but not anymore. I was jealous with Rafael. A jerk like him ever dated you? How stupid are you? Huh?" Nick pinch my cheek.

"Because he was the greatest basketball captain team. We usually fighted about the one who can use the hall to have practice. My cheerios or his team but my cheerios is always win. Since then that weird romantic feeling happened haha disgusting." I laughed.

"But now, I can warn him to back off not like that day, I just can stands quiet and looked at him teased you." Nick said to me.

"Your mouth taste lasagna." I simply said.

"Really? I just ate lasagna you gave me and it was super delicious." Nick smirked at me.

"Liar." I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously, baby. You can ask Nana for that. She said that was delicious." Nick said.

"Well I can make another one later." I simply said.

"Another one for me?"

"Make yourself one." I simply said.

"We are just dating about thirty minutes and you already annoying." Nick sighed.

"This is me. Take it or leave it, baby." I grinned at him.

"Take it. I wont let Rafael get you again. I was surprised when he said 'dude he is my first ex girlfriend and we are still in love each other blablabla' errr." Nick rolled his eyes.

"You hate your cousin but you still talking about him." I rolled my eyes.

"I dont hate him. I just hate his attitude. I know he is more handsome than me but yeah he is." Nick sighed.

"I though you were smarter." I let out a sigh.

"We will stay here until midnight?" Nick asked me.

"If you want to." I nodded.

"No, the right one is if you want to. By the way the song you sang was about me? You think that I would go back with Samantha and leave you?" Nick asked me.

"I though you forget me and have a date with her because I was waiting for you but you didnt come."

"But I'm here, babe. I chased her away. Nana is right, I deserve someone better than her and that person is you." Nick smiled at me.

"You sure about that?" I chuckled.

"Yes, we have known for each other about five months and first time I saw you, you were super cute and rude but at the end I know that you are super sweet." Nick chuckled.

"You have to know something. Mercedes told me that Nana would introduce me to her grandson and I told Mercedes that her grandson is the worst, he has thick glasses, nerd, so skinny, no abs, and his style would be 70s granny haha." I laughed.

"But I'm not like that." Nick protest.

"Haha yes, and after you came. I close the door then Mercedes laughed so hard because what I think was wrong." I chuckled.

"And I though Finn is your boyfriend." Nick said.

"Because he is the most handsome guy in the world number two after our father."

"And me?" Nick raised his eyebrows.

"Ummm number fifty, I think." I simply said.

"I should be in the number three!" Nick groaned.

"Yeah whatever you said, smirky."

"I though I wouldnt get that nickname anymore." Nick said to me.

"As long as I havent find a new nickname for you, I will call you smirky or ducky ducky." I laughed and stand up from my seat.

"Ducky ducky?" Nick frowned.
"Where are you going to?" Nick asked me.

"Back to my apartment. It's frozen here." I said and walked off with my guitar on my hand.

Nick followed me and put his arm around my shoulder as we walked together to get to my apartment.

We get into my apartment with nobody inside except me and him.

"You make this 3D project?" Nick walked to my study table.

"It's half done. I need to find my mood to finish it." I said and take some drink from the kitchen.

"I can help if you want." Nick simply said.

"No, you will disturb it not help." I shake my head.

"Or I will sell it." Nick giggled.

"Arts is not for sale for money but it for passion." I said without looking at him.

"You know what you are the smartest girl that I've ever know." Nick said.

"Stop tell me about your cheesy words." I rolled my eyes and jump to the couch.

"Cause you're amazing. Just the way you are." Nick singing and sitting down next to me.

"Dont sing. Your voice is sucks anyway the one who can sing that song in beautiful way only Finn. He always sing that song for me everytime I'm down." I said without looking at him.

"I know I cant sing." Nick sighed.

"Haha just kidding. You can dance and Finn cant dance." I lean my head on his shoulder.

"Finn cant dance?" Nick asked.

"Yes, he cant. Mr. Schue always said that we have something that another show choir doesnt have, Finn's dance." I chuckled.

"But his sister is a great dancer and talented one."

"His ex fiancé is more talented than me, if you want to know." I said to him.
"Dont we plan to see the fireworks?" I asked him.

"But it was really cold outside. We better stay here. As long as I'm with you, it will be fine." Nick smirked at me.

"Stop it, Smirky." I rolled my eyes.

"It's better to have cuddle here than the outside." Nick pushed my body closer to him.

Suddenly the door knob opened. I turned my face and Mercedes is holding hands with Tank and gasped.

"Seems like someone already booked this place." Mercedes laughed.

"Alright we will go outside." I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Haha dont. We can have a New Year dinner together here." Tank said.

"Sure. What do you think?" I turned my face at Nick.

"Up to you." Nick simply said.

"Oh Tank, let me introduce you, he is Nick Devon my boyfriend." I introduce Nick to Tank.

"Boyfriend? I just left you about eight hours and now you got a new boyfriend, E." Mercedes laughed.

"Cedes..." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey bro. Nice to meet you." Tank shake Nick's hand.

"Alright you guys can watch football game or anything. Emily and I will cook something for our dinner." Mercedes said.

I nodded and walked to the kitchen with Mercedes and prepare for our dinner tonight.

"So how come?" Mercedes raised her eyebrows.

"Long story. I promise I will tell you after they go home." I said to Mercedes.

"Like what I said. I know I was right." Mercedes chuckled.

"You have to know something that New Directions got a chance to join regionals." I said happily.

"Really? How come?" Mercedes ask curiously.

"They found that The Warblers break the rules. I really want to punched Sebastian again. Seriously. First, they stole my Michael idea, second they stole our nationals trophy and third they cheated."

"How could you know that?" Mercedes gasped.

"Finn called me after you went out." I simply said.

"Then about the bus?" Mercedes asked.

"They sell a calendar with the men of New Directions topless as the cover. I told Finn that I want that calendar too." I said to Mercedes.

"That must be cool." Mercedes said to me.

"Do you remember the new member named Ryder? I want to see his abs body but sadly he is dating Stacey." I said to Mercedes.

"Ehem dont talk about other guys when I'm here." Nick clears his throat.

"You said it too loud, dear." Mercedes chuckled.
"Seriously? Stacey Evans? Sam's twin sister? A blonde with brunette? Like Finn and Quinn." Mercedes chuckled.

"Yes I went to McKinley before I got back here. I met Stacey and Ryder was like 'hey babe' oh God. He is super cute, Mercedes!"

"Let me guess, you told her about the guy with oldschool justin bieber hair right?" Nick asked.

"Shut up, Smirky! I didnt talk to you." I rolled my eyes.

"Ugh rude." Nick said.

"Hey you girls have The Acafellas's album?" Tank asked.

"Thats mine actually." I simply said.

"I love them. One of the male lead name Will Schuester is cool." Tank said.

Mercedes and I just looked at each other then laughed so hard.

"Wait why?" Tank asked.

"Will Schuester is our Spanish teacher and our glee club director. You have to know that his glee club weekly assignment always make us rolled our eyes." I laughed.

"But they're cool. Can I borrow this album?" Tank asked.

"You can get that. One of their members is my brother. I got that from my brother." I said to Tank.

"Seriously? Which one? The mohawk one?" Tank asked.

"Uh no, baby. The mohawk one is her ex-boyfriend. The tallest one is her brother." Mercedes said.

"Really? I like Will Schuester and the mohawk one. Who is his name?" Tank asked.

"Noah Puckerman." I simply said.

"Yeah when they sang I Wanna Sex You Up, really cool." Tank said.

"That song was disgusting actually." I rolled my eyes.

"Everything you said that disgusting." Nick said.

"Include you." I simply said.

Suddenly someone start tickling me. I cant stop groan and laugh until I feel like my spatula touch something.

"Ouch." Nick yelled.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. Is that hurt?" I turned my face and Nick cover his eyes with his hand.

"No, it's okay." Nick said.

I place my spatula on the sink and take his hand then walked lead him to the bathroom to clean his eyes on the wastavel.

"I'm sorry." I clean his eyes with a face towel from the wastavel.

"It's okay, baby. That was my fault." Nick said with his eyes still closing.

"It's clean. You can open your eyes?" I asked him.

He open his eyes slowly and about to rub his eyes with his hand but I pushed his hand away.

"Ugh dont rub your eyes. Look at the top." I said to him and clean his eyes with my face towel.
"You can see clearly now?"

"I can see that there is a beautiful girl in front of me right now." Nick smirked at me.

"Stop being so cheesy." I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks." Nick smiled at me.

"For?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Everything that happened today. I've never been so happy." Nick smiled at me.

"You're welcome." I smiled back at him and about to leave him.

But he suddenly catch my hand and walked closer to me. He cup my cheek and pushed his face closer to me and kissed me softly.

"We better get out from here before Mercedes is suspicious what are we doing here." I chuckled.

"You're right." Nick nodded.

I place the face towel back to towel rack and went out from the bathroom with holding Nick's hand.

"We cant go there, Kurt. Maybe I can for a day but not Emily. She has her project here." Mercedes talking on the phone.

"Who's that, Mercedes?" I asked as prepared the food on the dining table.

"Your step-brother." Mercedes give the phone to me.

"Yes, Kurt? This is me. What happened?" I asked over the phone.

"Can you come to New York for a week?" Kurt asked.

"Wait, is Finn there and fight with Rachel again? Kurt, mom said that we cant get into their problem. Thats their choice to get engaged before school ends and now has to be separated like this. Tell Finn to go back to Lima."

"No, not about that. Tell Rachel to not join the students drama." Kurt said.

"Why?" I asked.

"You have to know that there a scene when she has to be naked. Maybe at first it would be cool but at the end, we will never know what happen to her right? She doesnt listen me even she doesnt want to talk with me and you have to know that her new boyfriend is so jerk and force her to do that like saying 'Kate Winslet and J.Lo have to show their butt to be famous blablabla' I hate that. Please do it for me." Kurt begged.

"Kurt you know that Rachel and I were fighted a lot in the choir room. I'm afraid that she wont believe me besides I cant leave LA for this month because I have a project that I will show in Arts Fair on Hollywood. But I will call Finn and tell her. Or you can call Santana or Quinn, maybe." I said.

"Alright, I will call Finn. I know that you and Mercedes are really busy. I will call Santana and Quinn later. Thank you so much,E. I miss you so bad."

"Yeah you should call Blaine too because he has the biggest news ever." I chuckled.

"What is that?"

"I wont tell. Just call Blaine. It so sick to see you guys broke up." I sighed.

"He cheated. Thats fair for a cheater."

"But at least you can forgive him, Kurt. Listen to his explanation." I said.

"Now let me ask you. Have you forgive Puck yet? Did you give him a time to tell you his explanations?" Kurt asked back.

"Nope." I simply said.

"Dont tell me something that you didnt do. Alright I have to go. I miss you."

"I miss you too." I hung up the phone and place it back on the wall.
"I always lose having an argument with that guy." I sighed.

"Big brother always like that." Mercedes chuckled.

"But I always win when it turn to Finn. He is older than me.... five minutes...." I said and sitting down on the dining table.
"Ups forget that Finn is stupid." I rolled my eyes.

"Forget about your sucks brother problem now lets have dinner." Mercedes chuckled.

We are nodded and start eating our dinner together. Such a great dinner with our beloved one in New Year eve. Something that we cant get twice.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 250 25
Claudine Smythe moves to William Mckinley Highschool for her seinor year and she joins the Glee Club: New Directions. {Tina Cohen Chang x female oc}...
49.8K 871 25
Ryley Berry's junior year at McKinley has begun and it's going to be a good one this year. With the New Directions finished, Ryley doesn't really kn...
121K 1.7K 61
In my life, I've been playing with those jerks. I dated them because I wanted them and then I dumped them when I got bored with them. But then he cam...
8.1K 272 43
macy could not be doing worse at the moment. she was bullied in freshman year for being openly bisexual and now she has to move from brisbane, austr...