Fate/Stay Gakuen | Gilgamesh...

By HanaYume23

HIGHEST RANKING/S: • #1 in the #gilgamesh tag [06/04/2018] • #6 in the #fatestaynight tag [09/17/2018] - Hina... More

Author's Note: About the Story
(Spring) Chapter 1
(Spring) Chapter 2
(Spring) Chapter 3
(Spring) Chapter 4
(Spring) Chapter 5
(Spring) Chapter 6
(Spring) Chapter 7
(Spring) Chapter 8
(Spring) Chapter 9
(Spring) Chapter 10
(Spring) Chapter 11
(Spring) Chapter 12
(Summer) Chapter 13
(Summer) Chapter 15
(Summer) Chapter 16
(Summer) Chapter 17
(Summer) Chapter 18
(Summer) Chapter 19
(Summer) Chapter 20
(Summer) Chapter 21
(Summer) Chapter 22
(Summer) Chapter 23
(Summer) Chapter 24
(Autumn) Chapter 25
(Autumn) Chapter 26
(Autumn) Chapter 27
(Autumn) Chapter 28
(Autumn) Chapter 29
(Autumn) Chapter 30
(Autumn) Chapter 31
(Autumn) Chapter 32
(Autumn) Chapter 33
(Autumn) Chapter 34
(Autumn) Chapter 35
(Autumn) Chapter 36
(Extra) Chapter 36.5
(Winter) Chapter 37
(Winter) Chapter 38
(Winter) Chapter 39
(Winter) Chapter 40
(Winter) Chapter 41
(Winter) Chapter 42
(Winter) Chapter 43
(Winter) Chapter 44
(Winter) Chapter 45
(Winter) Chapter 46
(Winter) Chapter 47
(Winter) Chapter 48
Epilogue
Acknowledgement

(Summer) Chapter 14

879 27 0
By HanaYume23

Original Published Date: June 18, 2016

Edited Date: December 14, 2017

June 04, 2016 - Afternoon

Hinako relentlessly searched for Gil while in her maid uniform. She hurriedly went out to find him after he had a fight with his little brother, Dio. From right and left, she searched for him around the Shinto area of Fuyuki city and she was already quite far from her workplace, Ahnenerbe.

'Where are you, Douji-senpai?' Hinako thought while stopping for a breath. As she took another step, she flinches at a sharp pain down to her foot. She knelt down and held the wound which was caused by a sharp, broken glass earlier. After a few seconds of handling the pain, Hinako stood up and continues on with her search for Gil.

It was a bright and sunny day. The weather was perfect as it was an almost-cloudless sky and it was blue like the sea. The sun shone its brightest but it wasn't too hot and everyone in the city enjoyed the fresh rays of light.

Gil looks up to the sky and extended his hand upwards, covering his eyes from the sun's rays as he sat on a patch of grass under a huge tree. Then, he lowers his hand and his head, looking at the children, the families, and some lovers who were taking a stroll on Fuyuki Central Park. His head was preoccupied as he look back on his memories one year ago.

April 6, 2015 - Morning

It was an early morning for the students in Homurahara Gakuen. All of them assembled at the auditorium for the welcoming ceremony. Principal Martha, who is still the principal of the school, gave her words of encouragement to the freshmen with a beautiful and refreshing smile.

"Thank you for choosing Homurahara Gakuen as your second home, my beloved freshmen. If you have any troubles, please do not hesitate to approach your teachers or me," Principal Martha said with confidence in her voice. She gave a great impression on the students, making students go in awe.

"And now, for her welcoming remarks, please welcome this year's Student Council President, Souji Asura-san," the announcer said.

Gil was lying on his back against the chair with his arms crossed over his chest as he listened and watched the people who were at the stage. When the Student Council President was called, his breath was caught in his throat. A beautiful woman of golden hair stood up from one of the chairs on the stage. Her hair was long, falling down past her shoulders. She has beautiful jade-colored eyes that can pierce anyone's soul. Gil looked at her with full focus as she gave her welcoming remarks.

"...I will always be of service to you, my fellow schoolmates of Homurahara Gakuen. Always and forever, we will seize the day onward," Asura said with a smile, causing Gil's heart to thump a loud and heavy one. It was then that he realized that he was in love at first sight.

April 8, 2015 - Morning

A lot of girls were crowding around Gil. At that time, Gil's hair was let down, unlike the spiked up style he wears right now. Many of the girls in his class were fawning over him, annoying him, and irritating him with their continuous giggling and nonsense talking towards him.

"For the love of...! Will you mongrels get away from me?!" Gil yells, snapping out. The girls suddenly got afraid and took a few steps back from where they were standing.

"Hey, Douji-kun! The student council president is looking for you," Gil's classmate said by the North door of the room.

Gil hurriedly stood up with a scary expression on his face. The girls made way as Gil exited the classroom. As he walked outside, the upperclassman that he admired and loved was right in front of him, a smile etched on her perfectly toned face, like porcelain.

"You must be Douji Gil, the Fuyuki General Hospital CEO's, Douji Ibaraki, son, right?" Asura asks.

"Yeah, I am. What of it?" As much as Gil wanted to tone his attitude down towards Asura, he didn't because of his ego and the teaching his mother taught him.

"I came here personally to invite you to the student council with me," Asura said as she gives out a white envelope.

Gil looks at the envelope for a few seconds, reluctantly accepting it. "What for?"

"I'm not forcing you to join but we need the connections we can possibly have for this school," Asura raises her hand for Gil to shake. "We want you to help us with that, Douji-san."

Gil had a slight blush on his cheeks, ever so red. He looked at Asura's hand, thinking that he's about to touch his first love's hand. Without hesitation, he grabbed it and shook it. "All right, I'm in."

"Then, welcome to the student council!" She flashes her widest smile.

An image of Asura, Gil, and Itsuka flashed inside Gil's mind, reminding him of how he first entered to the student council and how he spent his days with Asura, his love for her growing each day.

June 04, 2016 - Afternoon

'So much has changed since that day,' Gil thought, clenching his fists.

Three girls were walking by Fuyuki Central Park until one girl with black hair stopped on her tracks, making the other stop.

"Hey, Mabu, isn't that Gil-san over there?" She asks.

Mabu looks at the guy who was underneath the big tree, her eyes widening as she was familiar with him. She claps her hands once, saying, "Yes! It is my Gil darling! Oh~! How lucky to see him here!"

"You should go and ask him out, Mabu. Maybe this time, he won't resist you," the other girl, who has light purple hair, said.

Mabu was sporting a spaghetti-strapped top, short shorts, and boots, letting all of the air flow through her skin. She was carrying a few shopping bags and one hand carried her sunglasses. She licked her lips, "I'm going in for the kill."

Hinako already made it as far as to Verde, the biggest shopping center in the Shinto area of Fuyuki city. Up and down she goes to the escalators, still searching for her senior relentlessly. The only thing that was in her mind was that she has to find Gil, take him back to Ahnenerbe, and let him and his little brother make up. To her, she doesn't want to see siblings fight even though she's an only child herself.

'Gil-senpai, where are you? Please, make up with Dio-kun!'

"Hi, Gil darling~!." Mabu said, bending down to Gil's level.

Gil was astonished, moving backwards with his back hitting the tree. "Himeji?! What the hell are you doing here?"

"I was out shopping with my friends," she winks. "But I can ditch them and hang out with you."

'Of all the days to see her, it has to be now!' Gil thought in disgust. "That's very rude of you, Himeji. You're gonna ditch your friends just to hang out with me?"

"Of course!" Mabu said, clapping her hands with a wink, a heart flew out from her eye. "I really want to spend time with you, my Gil darling," Mabu inches closer to the golden-headed man, her front was slowly being exposed to his eyes.

'What the fuck?!' Gil's face sunk in horror. "Get away from me, you mongrel!" He pushed Mabu away, her butt hitting the ground.

"Ouch!" Mabu whimpers. "That was so mean of you, Gil darling!"

"Not as mean as you trying to seduce me, mongrel!" Gil, then, stood up with his hands inside his pocket. He started to leave the area with Mabu watching him as he leaves.

"Man! Why do you not like me? I'm, like, the most beautiful woman that you will have your eyes on!" Mabu complained, throwing tantrums like a little child.

Gil stopped on his tracks and looked down on the ground. "There is only one woman who is beautiful for me, Mabu," he turns to look at her. "And it's not you."

Mabu stared at Gil for a while before anger sparks inside her, standing up furiously. "Who the hell is this woman who is more beautiful to you than me?! Nobody dares to try to become the most beautiful woman in school but me!" To demonstrate her point, Mabu points at herself. "Unless that woman is her? Is it?!"

Gil stares at Mabu for a while. Then, he turns around and starts to walk away from the area.

"Just a moment there, Gil! We're not done yet!" Mabu stomps over to Gil, grabbing him by the arm and turning him around.

Gil pushes Mabu's hand away and looks at her with an infuriated face. "Stay the fuck away from me! I know what you really are, Himeji! You're just trying to get yourself laid with me and I, for one, am not that kind of person who would stoop so low to your level just to get her sexual urges fulfilled! So stay the fuck away from me!"

Mabu's breath was caught in her throat, retreating a few steps back as she watches Gil walk away from the area. Mabu's friends ran up to her, comforting her as best as they can.

"Calm down, Mabu. That was mean of Gil-san!" The black-headed girl said.

"How dare he turns you down like that?" The other said.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" Mabu pushes her friends away. "I don't need your help! I'm fine! So, leave me be!" She stomps away, leaving her friends worried and soon following her after a few seconds.

"Ah, I had enough!" Hinako complains as she places her hands over her knees, beads of sweat starting to fall from her forehead. "Just how fast did Douji-senpai run that I wasn't able to catch up to him?"

Hinako was already by Fuyuki Central Park. The sun started to set but it was still up in the sky. When Hinako catches up with her breath, she stood up and looked left and right to find her senior. There were a lot of children and a lot of families came to have their picnics.

"Mama, play with me!" A boy of four years old said, holding a plastic ball in his hands.

"Sure, Toushiro, let's play."

"Yahoo! Mama is the greatest!"

Hinako looks at the happy family of five while they were having their fill and fun. Somehow, it reminded her of her own family before it went wrong in so many places. She can't help but pull up a pained smile while staring at them.

'That boy sure is lucky to still have his family. I'm jealous,' Hinako thought, on the verge of tears.

The ball that the boy was holding suddenly rolls towards Hinako and taps her feet.

"Ah, the ball!" The kid said, looking to where it stopped.

Hinako looks down at the ball before bending down and picking it up gently with her hands. She walks over to the little boy, who was hiding behind his mother. Hinako bends down to the boy's level, pulling up a warm smile.

"Is this your ball?" Hinako asks, extending her hands out.

The kid slowly nods, cute pink blushes light his cheeks.

"Come on, don't be afraid. I just want to return this to you," Hinako insists as she gives the ball to the little boy. 

The mother looks at her child and smiles. "Go on. The nice big sister is returning your ball."

The kid eyes at Hinako. "O-Okay," slowly, he came out from hiding and approaches the brown-headed, maid uniform-wearing woman. Then, he extends his small, soft hands, placing them on top of Hinako's hands. "T-Thank you, big sister."

Hinako's smile brightens. "You're welcome."

The mother and her child returned to where their family was at, having snacks together. Hinako looks at them with a smile on her face.

'Love your family, all right?' Hinako thought. "Well, I better get back to finding Gil-senpai!" And with that, Hinako continues her search for Gil.

"Big brother...might have went home already," Dio said, looking down at the omelette rice that Nero whipped up a few hours ago. It was now cold.

"Don't say that, Dio-kun," Nero said, who was sitting beside him, placing a hand over her shoulders. "Gil-kun will come back, I'm sure of it. Hinako-chan is out to look for him."

Dio asks as he looks up at Nero. "Why did you send Hinako-nee to find my big brother?"

Nero looks at Dio with a smile. "Other than being Gil-kun's kouhai, the two of them work in the student council. And..."

June 04, 2016 - Late Afternoon

The sun sets and Hinako was already at Fuyuki bridge, walking. She stops for a quick break, looking over at Mion river and how it shone as the sun sets down. The wind passed by softly, brushing some of Hinako's hair that hang over her shoulders.

'Why am I looking for Douji-senpai? I could have easily given up and told Souji-san that he might have went home,' Hinako thought. 'Is it because...we are the same? Is it because I...am looking for something that he has?'

"Suzuhana?"

Hinako's eyes widen in surprise. She turns to her right and saw the familiar golden-headed senior that she was looking for.

"Douji-senpai..."

To be continued: (Summer) Chapter 15

-

CHARACTER PROFILE #8: Maria Densetsu (伝説マリア)

(Art by Pixiv ID 6075107 | Image hosted by zerochan.net)

Played by: Jack the Ripper (appears in Fate/Apocrypha, Grand Order)

Birthdate: October 13, 1998

Gender: Female

Age: 17 years old 

Height: 150 cm (4'9" ft.)

Weight: 45 kg (99.21 lbs.)

Year Level: Year 3, Class 3-B

Hair Color: Silver

Style: Short, spiky

Eye Color: Light Green

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.3K 159
I die in was reborn in demon slayer as an Uchiha. None of the character belong to me except for the mc all of them are the creation of Koyoharu Gotou...
260K 3.7K 108
As the title says, it's a book about anime zodiac signs. Please do not mind the writing, I made this whilst I was 12-13 years old. Hope you enjoy
675K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
15K 398 10
Through questionable occurences, you get brought to Fódlan. There you're able to use your nerd knowledge to help its people and maybe woo some cute b...