All Alone <<TVD>>

Autorstwa tvdstorytime

Elena swiftly falls into her coma, saying her final goodbyes to her loved ones. But once her eyes shut, they... Więcej

Summary
The Awakening
The Encounter
Bewilderment
Unexpected
Listen Up
Trance
The Urge
Disbelief
The Plan
The Explanation
Mystery
On The Other Hand
Cabin In The Woods
Memories
Secrets Revealed
Follow The Orders
Reminiscing
Curiosity Killed The Cat
Stroll Through Memory Lane
Poor Connection
Misconceptions
Thick As Thieves
Something Wicked This Way Comes
A/N
A/N

By The Pricking Of My Thumbs

119 5 1
Autorstwa tvdstorytime

Recap:

Someone from Vanessa's past has returned and he seems to be dangerous. He however can only be seen by Vanessa, so he is presumed to be a ghost. Vanessa was the one who killed him. His name is Emmett.

Andrew promises he will help Vanessa get rid of Emmett.

Elena took a couple pills to fall asleep one night, and Andrew was pretty upset.

Cameron and Krystal once dated.

Song Of The Chapter: Ghost Of You by Selena Gomez and Never Get To Heaven by Sarah Blaine

"Vanessa, I've been wanting to talk for a long while now. We've got so much to catch up on, don't you agree?" Emmett snickered as he walked around me in circles. Cameron was sound asleep just inches away from me. Inches away from Emmett.

"I thought I got rid of you" I spoke firmly, but all I got for a response was a bitter chuckle.

"What do you want from me? I did the right thing. Saved the world from the disastrous plan you had in mind. I did everyone a favour. You..you should be in hell right now, why are you here!?" I yelled, enraged in the past suffering that he caused me.

He mirthlessly smiled. "I wouldn't yell too loud. Your tru wuv is sleeping." He mocked. This pissed me off. He never gave me the slightest amount of information. Nothing. All he did was torture.

But then he leaned in close. "Why don't you let him have his last peaceful slumber"

He slowly moved away, letting that threat register. He gave his stupid, evil smile and started walking towards the door.

"Why are you doing this!? This fight is between you and me! Not him" I pointed.

"Oh I'm not going to do anything. Someone's got worse planned for him."

I leaped at him but his presence disintegrated in my hands. Furious, I banged my fist on the wall. What is going to happen to Cameron? I needed to get rid of Emmett.

"Vanessa, what are you doing?" Cameron was finally awake, but confused as to why I was banging my fist at the wall.

I was shook at first but then replied. "Breakfast is ready!"

Downstairs

(Elena's POV)

While Andrew and I set the breakfast up on the counter, Vanessa and Cameron walked down the stairs. Vanessa appeared to be a little red, not sure whether she was blushing or whether she did the most embarrassing act of her life, but blood was rushing to her cheeks really fast.

Cameron on the other hand was sleepily coming down, still in his red Christmas pyjamas even though it was nowhere near Christmas.

"Nice pyjamas Cameron" I chuckled, as he came and sat down on a high chair near the counter. He then smirked and patted his pyjamas.

"I could smell the huckleberry from the top of the stairs. Can't wait to eat it!" Cameron rubbed his hands together, ready for the meal. We all took a seat on the high chairs and took our plates.

"So Vanessa, you are going to, uh, help me with the..uh garden..? Right?" Andrew mumbled with cake in his mouth. Since they were sitting across each other, with Cameron and me smack in the middle, Andrew had to move his head back to see Vanessa.

She was startled and confused at first but the moment they met each other's eyes, it was like a secret message was transferred through the air.

"Yea! Yes. Absolutely." She burst.

I knew something was up. They both ate the cake very quickly, not saying a word nor meeting eyes with anyone.

"Man, the cake's delicious." Cameron acknowledged. "A bit thirsty though.." He spoke under his breathe. I was able to hear it and took advantage.

"There's milk in the fridge. Mind getting us all a glass?" I politely asked.

"Yeah, sure." Cameron put a piece of cake in his mouth and then walked into the kitchen. As soon as I couldn't hear his footsteps, I voiced out.

"What are guys hiding?" Both Andrew and Vanessa froze, their eyes widened like deers in front of headlights. "Trust me, I know that look. Spill."

They switched a glance at each other, talking telepathically . I couldn't stand it anymore.

"Guys. C'mon!" I murmured.

Vanessa eventually gave up with a deep sigh. "Fine." She took a deep breathe. "Someone from my past is back and has the intention of harming all of you. Especially Cameron."

"What.." I suddenly remembered the warnings I received, alerting me of dangers towards us and mainly Cameron. "How do we stop this person?" I could hear Cameron's footsteps coming back. I looked urgently at the both of them, waiting for the answer.

"We don't know yet, but we're going out to the spell shed to find a way." Andrew explained.

"Spell shed?" Puzzled, I asked but before they could answer, Cameron was back with four cups of milk. He gave one to each of us.

Vanessa put the last piece of cake in her mouth and then gulped down the milk. "Wow, I was hungry. The food was amazing! But I think the flowers need me now." She blurted in a rush.

"Yeah. Same." Andrew copied, even though he wasn't even halfway done. They both walked out the glass door and shut it behind them. I looked at Cameron, astonished that he didn't notice their bizarre behaviour. He was just absently eating his cake, not even questioning Andrew and Vanessa. He was drowsy and numb. His eyes were staring at nothing.

"Cameron, are you okay?" He looked over at me, and nodded. He appeared to be braindead, like he gulped down..and then it hit me. My eyes widened, and a series of thoughts projected through my brain.

"uhh..Cameron do you mind if I can use your bathroom. I don't want to go all the way upstairs" I laughed, putting up my best act. He just smiled in return and then continued to eat his cake. I ambled to his room, and immediately hunted for the bottle. The bottle of pills I took the night someone almost exploded my mind, soul, and body with those warnings. The bottle was his. I ravaged through his closet and drawers. I found money, socks, keychains, and writing utensils but no medicine.

As I searched through his second drawer, I came across a photograph. A photograph of a very happy boy who was wearing a biggest smile and a girl with blonde hair wearing a beautiful dress. They looked so happy.

It was Krystal and Cameron. I don't know why but I put that photograph in my pocket and continued to look. I was well aware that I was invading his privacy but I couldn't stop myself either. Neither did I want to pity over the fact that those two broke up.

I progressed to the washroom and checked through the cabinets and drawers but I found nothing. I was going to leave when I distinguished a mark. The mirror wasn't flat like ordinary mirrors, this one was three dimensional. It was a medicine cabinet designed to not look like one. I opened it, ready for anything. Even a brick wall.

Instead I found a dozen of those bottles. Most were empty, some were full. Cameron was on drugs. I shut the cabinet quietly and flushed the toilet so it looked like I was actually in there. Washed my hands just for show, and walked back to the kitchen.

Cameron was still sitting on the high chair near the counter. He was dozing off every now and then. I didn't know how to sober someone up from being high but I knew about sobering up after alcohol. So I walked to the fridge and found some of the lemons Andrew and I used earlier. I quickly squeezed them into a glass and left it in front of Cameron.

"What's this?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Just some lemon juice, we all had some before you came, just forgot to give you your share. It tastes splendid with the huckleberry lemon cake." I blurted. I was getting used to lying.

"Oh." He grinned. "Thanks" Then he turned back to his cake and he resumed to staring in space.

I rolled my eyes and then turned to the glass back door. The weather was amazing, the storm did seem to pass. I examined the yard and tried looking for the 'spell shed'. I walked past the beautifully decorated patio and Cameron's favourite sun chair.

Once I was near the border of the yard, I stopped.

"Andrew?" I called out. "Vanessa?"

Somewhere in the bushes, I heard some movement. Twigs cracked and leaves crunched.

"Andrew?" I tried not to let my voice waver. "Who's out there?"

Then a hand grabs me from the back of the neck. I open my mouth to scream but a hand covers it.

"Shhhhh...its me." Vanessa whispered. Relief hit me in the heart so hard.

"oh my..GOD. Don't ever do that again." I gave her friendly punch to the shoulder. Even if I gave her a hard punch, it wouldn't hurt her anyway.

"Come" She led me through the woods until she reached an opening with a small shed in the middle.

"I'm guessing this is the spell shed." I reckoned. We stepped inside and it was basically a small library. Books and books everywhere.

"Wow. These are a lot of books" I was astonished. They weren't just ordinary books, they were spell books. All the hard times Damon, Stefan and all of us...from the other world, all the hard times we spent looking for spells and cures. They all must be in this little shed.

"Yeah. I know right. Okay, time for us to explain." Andrew walked out from behind some shelves. "First just take a seat" He pushed out a chair.

I did as told and waited for all the secrets to be unfolded.

"Like I said before, someone from my past is back. His name is Emmett and he's the man I killed almost 5 years ago. He's the reason I was kicked out of The Lamia." Vanessa explained.

"Emmett is also the the witch that created me." Andrew added.

Now I was shocked. "What? But I thought he died because of the drainage of magic from all those spells. That's what you told me" I looked over to Vanessa. "You lied to me"

"I didn't know if I could trust you at that point. Cameron doesn't know I killed Emmett. He thinks some other vile creature did, and I didn't want you to somehow spill everything to him. I cant afford to lose him. I'm sorry I lied." She apologized.

I sighed. "I forgive you." I beamed. "But why would Cameron get so mad?"

"Cameron really believed in the guy. He literally worshiped him. Emmett was a very powerful witch and Cameron wanted to be just like him." Andrew clarified.

I nodded, "But why did you kill him in the first place?"

"Elena, I promise you I will answer all your questions later but we need to find a spell that will destroy Emmett's spirit or ghost or soul or whatever he is," Vanessa spat, frustratedly. "Otherwise, he might kill you, or Andrew. Mostly Cameron."

Then I remembered the bottles of pills in his hidden medicine cabinet. "Speaking of Cameron, I think..he's on drugs or something." Vanessa mouth dropped and she looked directly at Andrew.

"I thought you made him stop!" She said.

"Yeah and he did. But he's back at it. I found out when I found the- -"

I interrupted him. "The bottle in my room." He glanced at me and nodded. "What is it anyway?"

"Its some hallucinogen. But it helps calm the nerves. The reason I want Cameron to stop taking the drug is because it lowers or retains his magic abilities" Andrew spoke.

"Is that why you didn't believe me that night? When I told you about the warnings.." I recalled.

"What warnings?" Vanessa questioned.

"I received some warnings in my mind in the middle of the night. It was a girl and she was saying something about all of us being in danger. She even mentioned Cameron." I told. We were all sitting around a small table, spilling all the details. It felt good and right. This way there aren't any secrets and lies.

"That sort of explains what happened earlier." Vanessa realized which caught our attention. "When I went to awake Cameron, Emmett approached me and said that he doesn't have anything planned for Cameron. Someone else." She seemed very frightened. Sweat forming on her forehead. I got up from my chair and gave her hug.

"Hey, everything will be okay, alright?" I rubbed her back. Andrew was looking at me, with warm brown eyes. I let go of Vanessa and smiled at her generously.

"Okay let's find that spell."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

728 23 8
"Stefan and I have been together for a while now, but something just doesn't feel right anymore. It's almost like something is missing from my life...
168K 3.6K 40
Elena is now a vampire. its been fifty years since she left her home town: Mystic Falls. 50 years ago Elena lost almost everything. her turning into...
2.4K 72 15
With her sister in a sleeping coma linked to their best friend's life because of Kai, Alexa tries to move on with her life. Be happy like she promise...
66K 1.2K 47
Stefan Salvatore has had quite the trip, he's died for about the billionth time. But this time his death is permanent, or so everyone thought. As the...