Book 5 - SAVIOUR (Completed)...

By themoonlightdemon

Read I DONT DATE CHEERLEADERS, A LITTLE PIECE FRKM HEAVEN, ALLESANDRA and I DONT DESERVED TO BE LOVE before r... More

Chapter 1 - The Goodbye's and Hello's
Chapter 2 - The Queen Bee
Chapter 3 - The Fear & Truth
Chapter 4 - New Student & Surprises
Chapter 5 - The Avoidance & Pain
Chapter 6 - Secret Love & Fantasy
Chapter 7 - WHAT GALA?!
Chapter 8 - Movie Night
Chapter 9 - Sleepover & Secrets Reveal
Chapter 10 - New Students & Surprises
Chapter 11 - Once Upon A Time In Emerson's Life
Chapter 12 - The Christ, Larove & Avilia
Chapter 13 - A Date & Sudden Trip
Chapter 14 - Surprise Trips
Chapter 15 - The Turning Point
Chapter 16 - The First Touch
Chapter 17 - Spirit Week & Drama
Chapter 18 - I am who?!
Chapter 19 - Detention?! & Tryout
Chapter 20 - Love Me Like You Do
Chapter 21 - The Gala
Chapter 22 - To The Moon & Back
Chapter 23 - Let The Teasing Begin
Chapter 25 - MILAN!! (Part 2)
Chapter 26 - The Person We Trust The most
Chapter 27 - The Attack
Chapter 28 - The Recovery, Torture & Love
Chapter 29 - Years of Strong Love (End)
Chapter 30 - Welcoming The Kids (End part 2)
WHO PLAYS WHO!!!

Chapter 24 - MILAN!! (Part 1)

29.9K 768 51
By themoonlightdemon

EMERSON'S POV

"WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" Nia sing along as the plane taxing on the runaway. We just landed in Milan and I don't know how the pilot could play this Christmas song. The other passenger chuckled and some even laughed at how childish she can be. The kids in front of us sing along with her. It actually pretty interesting to see her interacting with kids.

The plane stopped moving and the seat belt sign turned off. Nia the first to unbuckled the seat belt and stand. She started to sing and jumped around, singing merry Christmas song. What is up with her today? Probably the long flight getting inside her head. "EMERSON! Come on. Sing with us." She manage to grabbed the flight attendant to sing along too.

"Dear. Let them do their work." I said and she pout. "No fun." She let go of them and walked towards me. But again she sing when she near the kids. I chuckled at her. "What is wrong with you?" I asked. "I just want to have fun before my work start to invading and add more stress in my head." She said and sit on my lap. We let the other passenger walked out and we took our time.

Suddenly her phone ringing. She ignore the first ring and continued to kissed my lips hungrily. The second ring she pick it up, still with her lips on mine. She pulled away. "I hate it when they decide to take my personal time away." She said and moved her body from me. I was so hot and bother. I shake my head and took a deep breathe. I stand and nodded at the bodyguard sitting few rows behind us to take out bags.

"Thank you boys." Nia said and I went to her side, walking towards the door. We were walking through the terminal when we were bombarded with a whole lot of paparazzi and local reporters. Maybe this what she meant by stress. "Are you this famous?" I asked her. She chuckled showed me a huge billboard of her picture in the airport. "You think?" She said as I looked at her ad picture. "Wow.. Never knew you well known world wide." "I'm famous!"

The bodyguards doing their job well as they lead us to the car. "Welcome back to Milan." A woman said as we got inside. "And you must be Emerson Larove." I looked up to see a woman with her brunette hair in a neat bun, wearing cream Colour business suit. She flashed her smiled at both of us. "Hey. Good to be back. I hope the place where I have to sleep at for 2 weeks is great." Nia said.

The woman looked at me. She must be the woman I spoke to about the accommodation. "Ummm... dear.. We will be living in grandma Catherine Villa. We will have complete serenity and silent." Nia looked surprised. "You talked to Lucia?" I nodded. "Your Mother said she's your personal assistant while work. Am I wrong?" She shake her head. "That's nice of you honey." She smiled at me.

I smiled back. Lucia cleared her throat. "Anyway. You need to be at the venue first thing before going to this villa. Can we do that?" Nia is working? She just arrived! I don't dare to say anything. It's not my job. "Sure. I need to talk to the designer top. I've seen the picture you sent.. Just wow." Indeed. Its better to not wearing anything! It's all see through material and she want my bae to just wear her undergarment!

"Your going to talk to the person who lead the Milan fashion week? Serious?" Lucia asked. Nia nodded. "If he's demanding, I can be demanding myself. It's me who will walk down the runway. Not him. It's also me who will be criticise. Not him." Nia said. She can be mean sometime. But hey, it's for a good cause. "Alright then. Don't come begging when he fired you."

"He won't dare. Nikolas Avilia made him a star. And Nikolas is my Cousin. Who is also will be doing this show. I could easily work for him." Lucia sighed. So this what Nikolas @ Misha meant by Nia being a diva. I chuckled. "We all know Avilia Fashion House conquer fashion world but... Nia just be careful with your words." Lucia sighing a lot today. Again I chuckled and looked around.

"We're here." Lucia announced as the car stopped. She's the first to got out and opened the limousine door for us. I motioned for the bodyguard to stopped. "You guys can rest a bit. We will be inside." "But miss.. Carmen's orders.." I smiled. "Alright then... You." I pointed to the bald guy. "Follow us. The rest... Guard the car or something." They all nodded. The bald guard followed Nia and I inside. When Lucia opened the door, we were greeted by a lot of famous faces.

Some i know from the television, some from social media. Some from my family's famous parties and such. "Antonia Avilia." A familiar face greeted my woman. "The Jameson's." Taylor's parents noticed me and smiled. "Hello Emerson." I smiled at them and shake their hands. "You will be here for her?" I nodded. "Supporting my Girlfriend." "School?

"Online classes. Beside I'm a straight A student." Mrs Jameson laughed. "I wish my Taylor would be that genius. We didn't let her walked the catwalk this year." Nia Clare's her throat. "As much I love this conversation, any of you seen Veluca?" Mr Jameson pointed to the other way. "He's in there, yelling at the models." Nia nodded and asked me to stayed here. I nodded and watched her walked towards the direction Mr Jameson pointed.

"She's a nice lady. Do take care of her Emerson. I have to say this.." She gestured to every male model inside the room. "They all have one Mission and that's to walk with her at the catwalk. Usually Nia will be alone for that but sometimes.. They need some love for the show too." Mrs Jameson warned. "Not to mention some of these girls have the hots for her as well." Mr Jameson add my worries.

"YOUR NAME SOUND LIKE BELUGA CAVIAR!" That shout... Thats Nia. "AT LEAST MY MIDDLE NAME IS NOT BERRY! BERRY THE FRUIT!" A man walked out of the place where Nia came from. "AT LEAST MINE DIDNT SOUND LIKE A DEMON IN HORROR MOVIE!" Nia bantered. I went to her side and stopped it. "Whoa whoa whoa! Relax!" I said. "Who the fuck are you suppose to be?" He asked and crosses his hands.

"Emerson Larove. And you must be Beluga...." My eyes widen at my own words. "I mean Veluca." Nia chuckled. "Hmm.. You tackle a fine ass indeed Nia." He looked at me from head to toe. "Honey he won't change the dresses. I have to walk in front of all those men naked." "Just quit his gig and work for Nikolas." I said, still glaring at this excuse of a fashion designer. He sighed and banking about something in French.

"Alright! Alright! I'll make some alteration." He said and walked away from us, still babbling. "REHEARSAL IN 10!" I really don't like this place. It's so... Busy and disturbing for me. "Lucia will lead you to a sitting area while I rehearse okay?" "Wait you're going to work? I mean you just arrived." She nodded. "Yes. Tonight I promise we will have the best night of our life." She gave me a peck on the lips and leave with the other models.

I sighed and followed Lucia. I sit next to Lucia in front of the runway. The music started to play at the models begin to walk with style and confidence. I watched as Nia walked out alone. She's so confident and beautiful. She didn't even show how tired she was. "See how professional she look. And when she's angry, all professional is gone." Nia winked at me and smiled.

"How Long will she have to walk?" "Well this week she have 4 fashion show. Next week she have several photoshoot with major fashion brand." I nodded and watched her work. This went on and on for several hours me when Nia walked towards me, I was half asleep, waiting for her. "Emerson?" I jolted up and looked around. "You're tired?" I yawned and rubbed my eyes a little bit. "Jet lag I guess." "Let's go home." She said and I followed her to the car.

Lucia bid us goodbyes and will meet us tomorrow. When we both inside, I rested my head on Nia's shoulder. I don't even think she's tired. She kept on texting with her phone, tweeting and stuff. "What are you doing?" "Updating my social media.... Ems... Smile." "What?" I felt her lips on my cheek and she snapped a picture of us.

"Perfect." She said and smiled. Moments later my phone vibrated. She must've tagged me. I slowly reached for my phone and there's a notification from Instagram. I slide it opened and there is it. A picture of us. My eyes... It clearly showed I'm sleepy. "Honey.... My first show..." "I know. It's tomorrow evening." She smiled. "Hair and make up will start at 11 am. Is it okay for you?" I nodded. "I'll come later then. Few minutes before it started?"

"So it's fine for you to walked down the red carpet alone?" I chuckled. "Dear, I'm a Larove. I can get backstage without them paparazzi notice me." Nia peck my lips and looked outside. "Wow. Once again... Your family never fail to make me gasp." She said and I looked outside. Grandma Catherine's villa. "It's a present from grandma Catherine to her Wife, Jane. Their anniversary gift." I said.

"So for their anniversary gift, she bought a villa for her? Damn." I chuckled. "Why? Don't you want a villa in Milan?" "Beach house. Now that's amazing. I love the beach." She does? I smiled. "I love the beach too." "Yup. Glass house. It will be amazing. Every time I fall asleep and wake up from my slumber, the sea will be the there, to greet me." The car stopped. The driver got out and opened the door for us. I was the first to got out and surprised to see armed man outside, guarding the house.

"What's happening?" "Orders from our bosses." "Bosses?" Nia asked. "Christina, Catherine and Carmen Larove. Their specific orders to keep you two safe." I'm beginning to think my grandmothers have something that they don't mentioned yet. "What's happening? I mean what really happened." I asked. "We can't say miss. We just have to protect you at all cause." 

He lead us to the front door. He knocked few times before a elderly maid opened the door. "Welcome to The Larove Villa, Milan." The woman greeted us. I've been here before and my reaction, exactly like Nia as she entered. We were greeted by the finest and most expensive arts ever existed. The famous Larove sisters portrait, hand painted by the world famous painter, greeted us when we walked up the twin stairs.

"Look how beautiful your grandmothers look like when they all young." Nia said. "There's a time where grandma Larissa told us a story about them. We all listened to it diligently." I chuckled. "And this must be Cassandra Larove?" She pointed to a woman portrait. "Yes. That's her." I turned to The Maid. "Where's our room? I really need to rest." The Maid smiled and lead us to the stairs.

"This will be your room." "Thank you...." I waited for her to say her name. "Flora." I smiled. "Thank you Flora." Nia opened the door and gasped. "Ems. We will have so much on that bed you will beg me not to stop fucking you." My eyes widen at what she said. Flora just smiled at us. "Your bags is inside. Have fun my lady." She said and turned her heels. Nia grabbed me by the collar and we kissed. I closed the door and lead her to the bed.

I'm not tired anymore. Nia pulled away. "This time, you don't have to pulled out. I brought a huge bags of condoms for us." I laughed. I cupped her face. "You will be working Nia. I will be there watching. So focus!" "Right now I want the erected shaft inside me!" She grabbed my crotch and pushed me to the bed.

She started to unbutton my jeans and pulled the zipper down. Swiftly she pulled it off and threw it on the floor. She grabbed my hand and pulled me up to a sitting position. She sit on my lap and her hot core really vibrating my now hard member. She lifted up my shirt and again, threw it on the floor. Pushed me back down and she moved her hips, grinding me to my limits. "Let's take that boxer off."

She took it off and she grabbed my erected shaft. I gasped when she started to stroke it. "Now that's it's all wrapped up with plastic...." She said and stand. I got up on both elbows and watched her strip for me. Now that's she's naked, she crawl back to bed and looked at me lovingly. There's a bit of lust in her eyes and I feel her wet slit on my member. "As much I want to take it bare skin, we promise our parents we will wait." She started to say.

Nia guide my shaft to her opening. She slowly let me enter her. She took it all in without any fussed. I fee her throbbing core squeezing my shaft. I noticed she winced a little. I grabbed her body and hugged her. Her hot breath on my neck and she started to suck my neck. Her hips started to move on its own. I slowly let her lay on top of me. "Be ready.." She whispered and she begin to move her hips a little faster.

The erotic sound our hips made when we meet was like the most melodious music we ever heard. Nia's loud moaned surely will woke up the whole neighbourhood. "Are you close?" I only manage to nodded as I keep my eyes close because of the pleasure. Nia take that as a sign to move her hips even faster. I decided to surprise her a little. I grabbed her with both arms and turned our body.

"Relax..." I coo in her ears. "Emerson... It's my turn to pleasure you." "You are." I said and I begin to pumped in and out of her. Her back arched every time my shaft made its way to her womb. I begin to lick her neck, kissed every corner of her jawline. Telling her how beautiful she look with her flushed face. Her hands made its way to my back, scratching it in the process.

While my hand supported my weigh on TOP of her, my other hand made way to her clit and play with her rose. "Honey.... Ahhhh..." I smirked. She's closed. "Let's do it together." I said and thrust in harder. She gasping for air as the sudden pleasure washes over her. Her gripped on my body tighten and with last hard thrust we both moaned in pleasure. Nia's body begin to shake and I keep still for a moment to let the orgasm through.

I moved my hips ip a little and slumped next to her, trying to get my breathing to normal state again. Nia turned my body and looked at me with her orbs. I slowly made my way to her core and begin to lick her clean. I taste every love juice that came out of her and smiled when I'm done. "That's a very nice desert." I said and lay next to her again.

I wrapped my arms around her bare body and kissed her shoulder. "I love you..." I said when I heard she fall asleep. I smiled. She's tired and yet she want to pleasure me. "Best..." I kissed her cheek. "Girlfriend...." I kissed her nose. "Ever..." I kissed her lips a little longer and lay down, let sleep took over my body.

*THE NEXT DAY*

"I'll be there by 20." I heard Nia talked to someone on the phone. I stirred and slowly opened my eyes. "You're going?" "Not yet. I just lied to Lucia.... Good morning..." She went to kissed my forehead. "Morning to you too." I looked at what she's wearing. "You're going to the hair and make up in that?" I gestured her robe.

"Well it is hair and make up. So robe is fine." Nia's phone ringing again and she sighed. "Can you wait?" I nodded. Nia went to the dressing table and talk to whoever it is on the phone. I went to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I m one lucky person to dated this magical creature we all call Antonia Avilia.

A knocked on the bathroom startled me. "Honey. I have to go early. We have some briefing and such. Will you be okay?" I nodded. "Have fun dear..." I said with a smiling face. I have to get use to this. Deep inside I want her to be here. But she have work to do. "Maybe we can meet for lunch? I'll call. Okay?" I smiled and she went to kissed me goodbye.

I heard the door opened and closed. I decided to take a shower. After I'm done, I went downstairs for some breakfast. As I walked down the stairs, I heard a familiar voice. "The hell..." I walked to the kitchen and saw Rish, Marsha and Ruby. "What are you all doing here?" I asked. "Well we're here for Misha." Marsha said. "I'm bored." Rish said and eat her sandwich.

"We saw Nia earlier. She did mention you're upstair." Ruby said and drink the whiskey from the bottle. This early in the morning. "Rish. Please make sure the fashion show is really safe. You know how dangerous those Larove sisters can be. Especially Carmen." That remind me of something. "What is happening? Why does everywhere I go..." "Everywhere I go...." Rish started to sing mama do by Pixie Lott.

I glared at her. She raised both hands and smiled. "Let's just say someone is trying to do a lot of pain to your family okay... I can't tell yet. It's best your parents or family does." Marsha said and smiled at me. I looked at Rish. "Hey you. Follow me to the fashion show tonight. I need someone to talk with." Rish nodded. "I seriously don't like French food." Rish moved her plate towards me.

I shrugged and eat her leftovers. "Can I have my gun back?" "No." Ruby glared at her. "You cause enough ruckus." Rish pout and stand. "Who's house is this again?" "Catherine." "How much does she make a year? Because my room. Man... The tub. Made from gold." Marsha chuckled. "It's not gold. It was design to look that way." I chuckled at Rish.

I continued to eat my breakfast and my mind wonder about this so call person who harassing my family. "I know that look." Ruby suddenly said. "You're curious... Trust me Emerson... You don't want to know..." But I do want to know. I sighed and try to enjoyed my food.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652K 14K 24
Read to find out Warning.. This story has Mature languages and sexual contents
453 118 19
Leaving home can be an adventure, making friends, building a new life, that's what many dream of doing, but what happens when after years of working...
95.1K 3.6K 142
Sneak peak at potential upcoming story ideas only I may consider working on. Possible story ideas readers would like to potentially read. Stories are...
48.8K 400 38
WARNING ⚠️ This story contains heavy smut and daddy/mommy kinks IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SMUT DONT READ!! Stranger things does not belong to me! 18+ (sexua...