Alleyway of Rockstars (2022 E...

Por LetsKeepItASecret013

After loosing her mother with a fatal illness, 18 year old Helena falls into deep depression. Despite her har... Más

Goodbye Mother
Never Ending Nightmare
HMV Apollo
Queueing of Horror
Who's Voice Is That?
The Moment You All Have Been Waiting For. All Time Low
The Concert
Green Eyed Girl Part I
Green Eyed Girl Part II
The Little Guest
Alex + Cardboard Box = Squished Helena
Just As I Thought Things Were Getting Better. *EDITING*
The Devil and I
ROOM 1947
A Bed For One
Stephenie Who!?
That Poor Girl
Helena's Dream
Scrambled Eggs & Bacon
Chapter 19: King For A Day Part II
Chapter 20: I Really Don't Want To Be Here...
Chapter 21: Meeting Sykes and Gaskarth
Chapter 22: Drop Dead
Chapter 23:Highway To The Hotel...
Chapter 24: But You Promised....
Chapter 25: Helena's Room
Chapter 26: Listen To My Warning This Time Helena...
Chapter 27: Hello There?...Whats Your Name? (The Hospital)
Chapter 28: It's Time To Tell Her The Plan...
Chapter 29: Bethany's Dream
Chapter 30: Leaving The Hospital
Chapter 31: I Wonder How's She's Doing?
Chapter 32: Packing Up Part I
Chapter 33: Packing Up Part II
Chapter 34: Final Goodbyes And A Hello?
Chapter 35: Goodbye UK
Chapter 36: Painting Flowers?
Chapter 37: Wakey Wakey Little Tramp
Chapter 38: Bethany I Would Like You To Meet...
Chapter 39:Time To Put My Brother Six Feet Under Ground...
Chapter 40: Don't Ever Text Me Again!
Tick-Tock Tick-Tock..

King For A Day Part I

909 31 3
Por LetsKeepItASecret013

Song: King For A Day by Pierce The Veil featuring Kellin Quinn

(Helena Syrus / First Person)

Off we went the boys, Sammy, Hailey and I to the streets of Central London for shopping. So many fans of All Time Low recognised them and insisted on photo opportunities or autographs. Sammy and I stood by the side as Hailey joined in on the fun. Oxford Street was crowded as usual and with this lot, it was even worse. Oxford street security pulled fans to the side to stop the disruption on the streets. Such a hectic moment and it's not even 11am!

****

"We're Here!" Jack screamed.

A failed shopping trip resulted us calling a black taxi to take us to the next location. Only four minute ride charged the boys twenty seven pounds!

These rockstars didn't care.

Zack handed the taxi driver a fifty pound note and told the taxi driver to keep the change. The taxi driver grinned as he put away his big tip into his glove compartment and drove away to his next victim.
We all stood outside a small black boutique with a smiling cat Logo printed on the window. Everyone began to inside the building apart from me. The last one to enter was Alex but he noticed I did not move my position.

"Everything alright?" Alex questioned.

To be honest I wasn't alright. The idea of these strangers plenty their good earned money on me, on a stranger, didn't sit well on me. I had no way to pay them for any of this.

"I don't want to go in." I admitted.

"Why?"

I sighed.

"I really appreciate the lovely gesture but I don't feel uncomfortable you guys spending money on me. I have nothing to give back at all." I explained.

With embarrassment I looked down on the floor till a felt a hand tilt my face to face up. The boy with the brown eyes smiled at me.

"You don't need to worry about any of that Helena. We want to treat you today and that's what we're going to do."

"But I don't have any money to-"

Alex placed his finger on my lips.

"I don't want to hear it. You're getting looked after and that's final." Alex whispered.

Alex began to melt my brain with his chocolate eyes. Here I am standing with the boy with the brown eyes, looking after me, taking care of me as if I was one of his own. In the space of twenty four hours has been mind blowing! Never did I think I would be here shopping with these rockstars.

"Hey guys! Aren't you coming in?" Jack called.

Alex broke our stare and began to walk inside the building till he turned around.

"Let's go have fun." Alex winked.

(Alex Gaskarth / First Person)

"Oli!" Jack and Sammy screamed.

Here we made it inside of Drop Dead after the swarm of fans in the central shopping street which I do not remember at all. It was great to see fans come and greet us but today I just wanted it to be all about Helena.

This is Helena's day.

Drop Dead had its unique style compared to the thousands of stores across Carnaby, it was eye catching and not some prissy boutique that only catered to their own kind. Drop Dead is for everyone.
The boutique was small but special. As you entered you are greeted with the aroma of cigarettes and bergamot. The walls were covered with photos from previous collections throughout the years. New pieces were onto the mannequins who stood at the front of the stores or on rails for customers to have a peek at.

At the corner of the boutique a door opened.

"Hey, what's all the screaming about?" A familiar british accent spoke.

Their he was.

Oliver Sykes.

My pal from the UK.

Oli looked directly at us and smiled.

"Hey Oli" I greeted.

"Well well well! Look who's far away from home!" Oli cheered.

"It will be your turn next." Rian teased.

Oli walked over and embraced all of us in a warm hug. Jack and Hailey was so excited to be hugged by Oli that Hailey almost passed out with the excitement. Helena stood behind us looking around the store, admiring the clothes on the rails that it caught Oli's eyes. He walked up to her whilst in mid thought.

"And who might you be?" Oli asked playfully.

Helena turned around.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to touch" She apologised.

Oli smiled and pulled his hand out.

"My name is Oliver but people call me Oli. You?"

Helena hesitated.

"Don't worry I won't bite...yet" Oli teased.

Something wasn't settling well with me and I can't put my finger at it.

Helena shook Oli's hand.

"Helena." She whispered.

"Nice to meet you."

Helena and Oli continue to shake hands for what felt like eternity and I was feeling very uncomfortable with the site of it. Oli was very much of a ladies man, living the rockstar life indeed. He loved to party with his band mates, loved a good drink and the especially loved the ladies. Creating Drop Dead, it opened a lot of doors for him and he opened a lot of legs too. Oli had the reputation of going out with his models and ending it after a few weeks later.

A life choice I wouldn't choose for myself.

Jack cleared his throat.

Helena and Oli pulled away from their handshake and awkwardly stood there till Oli turned away and put his focus back on us.

"So! What brings you into my store?" Oli cooed.

"We're actually here to treat Helena with some new clothes!" Hailey shouted.

"Chill! No need to shout!" Jack shouted.

"I'm not shouting!"

"Yeah you are!"

"Take that back!"

"No!"

With the bickering of both Jack and Hailey, we all laughed at them. You can definitely tell they're related. Helena continued to wander around the store admiring this years collection. I got close to Oli whilst Helena was distracted and explained the situation of how we met the girl with the emerald eyes.

"Damn...That poor girl has suffered." Oli croaked.

"I know, I just want to spoil her and let her enjoy some happiness." I continued.

"You're doing a lot for a girl you've only met for one day? You sure must fancy this chick" Oli teased whilst taking a swing at his rockstar energy drink.

I playfully punched Oli arm and he groaned in pain. Deflecting the conversation is what I wanted to do. Could he see right through me? Was I that easy to read? No it's can't be.

Have I fallen for this girl?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

22K 566 15
In greek Calista means most beautiful. Not many other people see her this way, especially not in high school - she was just the rich geeky girl. Ja...
12K 632 28
Cognizant: Alive; Aware. ~ "And in real life, endings aren't always neat, whether they're happy endings, or whether they're sad endings." -Stephen Ki...
22.1K 793 32
Grace Adams started a new school. She left a place where she knows and started new. The only thing holding her back is her shy nature, she talks to...
145 55 14
Alex is a mystery. He is quite at school, but if he is around family or his bestfriend Zack he is happy as can be. But that is because after his bro...