Summer Love Or More?- A.I (Se...

By smileforjeon

Will the love story continues? Or it's more of forget and move on to someone new? This is the sequel to Summ... More

Chapter 1- Welcome Back Amy
Chapter 2- He Kissed My Cheek
Chapter 3- They Keep Taking My Apple
Chapter 4- What Happened?
Chapter 5- Welcome Back Sammy
Chapter 6- What's With Taking People's Food?
Chapter 7- Please Don't Leave
Chapter 8- Finally
Chapter 9- Meet Emilia
Chapter 10- On The Next Flight
Chapter 11- Blackmail? Seriously
Chapter 12- 2 Months
Chapter 13- Bye Bye Australia
Chapter 14- Bloody Finger
Chapter 15- Thinking About My Ex Not My Boyfriend
Chapter 16- Remember What We Used To Do?
Chapter 17- Except Sex!
Chapter 18- No Hugging Without My Consent
Chapter 19- He Tried To...
Chapter 21- Who To Choose?
Chapter 22- This Moments
Chapter 23- Pretend To Be Together?
Chapter 24- That's What I Thought
Chapter 25- He's Just Being A Friend
Chapter 26- Finally Sleeping Beauty Is Awake
Chapter 27- Fixing The Situation
Chapter 28- You're Sleeping On The Couch
Chapter 29- No More Chances
Chapter 30- Time To Have Fun
Chapter 31- Voicemail
Chapter 32- Make Up Sex
Chapter 33- Are We Back Together Yet?
Chapter 34- Outbursts and Returning Relatives
Chapter 35- HE'S OLDER THAN YOU
Chapter 36- Cousin Vs Cousin
Chapter 37- Your Fault
Chapter 38- Drunk Words Sober Thoughts
Chapter 39- Big Reveal
Chapter 40- I Still Hate You
Chapter 41- Maylor Returns
Chapter 42- I Always Get What I Want
Chapter 43- Move On Mate
Chapter 44 -Your Family Thinks I Abuse You?
Chapter 45- Next Flight To UK
Chapter 46- Flying To UK Secretly
Chapter 47- What Just Happen?
Chapter 48- Unfixable
Chapter 49- You're Lying
Chapter 50- Blocked Everyone Out
Chapter 51- She's Not Going To War
Chapter 51- Like You Fucked Ashton Over?
Chapter 53- Biebs & Sammy
Chapter 54- I'm Happy To Swap Places
Chapter 55- He's A Fighter
Chapter 56- Rocking Your World
Chapter 57- Next Stop: South Korea
Chapter 58- Separate Ways
Chapter 59- Letting Go Completely

Chapter 20- I'm Done With Your Shit

37 2 0
By smileforjeon

*Night Time-Living Room*
Amy POV
I place my hands on Emilia's shoulders "What happened?" I worriedly asked, everyone nodded. Emilia bit her lip "He...he" she stutters, Calum sighed "It's okay Emmy" we all nodded, Sammy stood up "I will just kill Michael, be right back guys" she headed to the door, we glanced at each other except Ashton who's looking down. Luke throws a pillow at him, he looked up "What's up guys?" He asked being oblivious.

I gestured Sammy who's walking down the pathway, Ashton look at us "And?" We face palmed ourselves, Calum hit Ashton's head "Fucking follow her, ya dick" he gritted through his teeth, we nodded "This is your chance to get her back and fix this shit" Luke adds and we nodded.

Ashton rolled his eyes "Alright hoes and assholes" he said standing up and headed to the door, we saw him caught up with Sammy and then we returned our glazes on Emilia who's not looking at us and looking at Sammy and Ashton then awww'ed. I click my finger to get her attention back to us "Emilia, Oi" she returned back to us "Yes? Sorry I just thought Sammy and Ashton is cute as fuck like I ship them" she said and we laughed nodding "We all agree with you" Calum said, I shook my head "Back to the situation, what did Michael tried to do to you?" I asked with concern and everyone nodded.

Emilia bit her lip "He.." We lean forward "He tried to kiss, I ran away, took the bus all the way here in tears" she said sobbing, we glanced at each other, I could see Calum, Luke and Hailee tried to hold in their laughs and instead their were smirking. I bit my lip "Em, I'm sorry what?" I asked to make sure what I heard is correct.

Emilia sighed between sob "He tried to Ki-" Calum burst out laughing then others joined in which I couldn't help but joining along them, Emilia continued to cry and looked at us weirdly "Why you guys laughing? It's not funny!" She whined, I stopped laughing yet the others didn't "We are sorry, but it's okay Em. Sammy was more worst when she tried to get her first kiss with this dude called Justin aka her crush" I said giggling making Calum and Luke nodded in agreement.

Calum sighed wiped the tears "I remember that! I was there and I tired not to laugh" he laughed and Luke nodded "Sammy's face was priceless once Justin kissed her and it was in year 8" he added laughing, I clapped my hand "Wasn't Justin before Cameron and Dylan arrived?" I asked the boys. The two nodded "We met Justin during year 8 then he moved to Tasmania with his family cause his dad or maybe mum has been offered a job down there" Calum said with smile, we looked at him confused "How did you know that?" I asked suspiciously and Luke along with Hailee and Emilia nodded suspiciously.

Calum cleared his throat "I know everything, I'm everywhere and I'm always updated with news back in High school" he shrugged, we nodded "Yet you still remembered?" Luke asked and he nodded "Don't ask how, I just do" and we nodded, Hailee spoke up "Impressive babe" she kissed Calum on the cheek, he blushed and we laughed at him.

I sighed turned back to Emilia "It's okay, we will talk to Michael to take things slow-" my eyes widen then I turned to the gang "Someone phone Sammy, she might had killed Michael or done something to him that Ashton can't stop" I said worried and Calum pulled out his phone and walk away with Hailee. Luke place his hand on my shoulder "It'll be fine baby, I promise" he said and I nodded with small smile.

*The Establishment- Night Club*
Sammy POV
I parked my car, grabbed my bag and headed outside. I flick my hair back, I sighed and head towards the entrance while pulling out my driver's licence since people thinks I'm younger than I look now. As I'm heading to the door, I heard my name "Sammy! Wait just a sec" I turn around and it was Ashton with his hands on pockets looking like a fucking model....I didn't say that at all! 'You did Samantha' my conscience said, I ignored it.

I walk towards him a bit "What do you want?" I snap, he sighed "The gang messaged me what happened between Emilia and Michael, and it's not what you think" he explain. I bitterly laugh "Do you think I will believe you? After what you had done?" I asked with cross arms, he remain silent "I thought so, now get away and I will have to deal with drunken ass emo cousin" I turn around and headed towards the club door, I hand my licence and they let me through with small nods and my licence back to me which I return the nod.

The loud music blast through the speakers and saw people grinding and making out on the dance floor, I push my way through the crowd to find the coloured hair emo I know. I looked around sighing 'Where are you ya emo dork?!' I thought to myself. I walk towards the bar and sat down on the stool, the bartender walk up to me with smile "What can I get you?" She asked with the same smile, I smiled back "I would like a Strawberry flavoured vodka, thank you" I said and she nodded walking away.

I saw someone sitting next to me, not interested mate so fuck off! "Aren't you met to look for Michael and not having a drink?" The person asked, I turn to my side and saw Ashton looking at me then look down, I sighed "I can't find him!" I shouted angrily due to loud music, he bit his lip "I'm sorry" he said quietly yet I heard it and now I'm feeling bad.

I sighed "I'm sorry too Ashton, just frustrated with you and Michael so ignore me" I said grabbing my drink after I paid for it then left to find the emo bastard. I took a massive sip on my strawberry vodka, I continue to look around til I saw an emo dork I know making out with a drunk ass girl bouncing on top of his lap...not good!

I bit my lip then skulled the whole bottle making me slightly tipsy? Shut up I'm lightweight drinker. I walk over to them on the corner and pulled the girl away and into the floor, she passed out before she could say anything to me. Michael's eyes widen and fixed himself along with his zipper "Sammy!" He said in shocked and I smirked "Had fun?" I gritted through my teeth, he stood up "Sammy I can explain" I rolled my eyes "Meet me outside and explain!" I shouted stepping over the passed out slut and headed outside with a Michael and Ashton behind me.

Michael caught up with me "Sammy" he said touching my shoulder, I shrugged it off "What?! You gonna tell me you didn't get some with Emilia and now you got some with a dumb slut?! Michael you're better than this! I thought you're done with this?! Michael don't come back to this shit!" I shouted angrily at the parking lot.

Ashton remain quiet and Michael broke down in tears "I-I'm sorry Sammy, it just...just-" I grabbed my shoe and chuck it at Michael and it hit his face making him let out an 'ouch' and flinch back "What?! I'm tired of your shit! I came to live with you so you stop this shits! Yet you're coming back to your old self cause you can't get some with Emilia?! Wow! You're fucking shallow!" I shouted.

Michael sobs "Samm-" I shook my head "Fucking no more Michael, I'm done! I don't wanna see you right now!" I grabbed my shoe from the ground then slip it on and headed to my car angrily.

I open my door and hopped inside then slammed it close then drove off leaving them. I bit my lip from stopping myself from crying, I stop at the lights and wiped my tears. I can't deal with this anymore! I had enough of Michael's shit!

I drove off and all the sudden I see a car from the other of the road entered the intersection and the driver was texting and didn't know it's red light on his side. I pressed my horn "Fuck you!" I shouted when I fully open my window, I sighed closing my window as I'm about to continue to drive to the intersection I heard a horn and it was a massive truck heading my way before I can move off the intersection, it hit the side of my car and everything went black.

*Living Room- Couple Minutes Later*
Amy POV
I bit my lip worriedly pacing up and down the room, Luke sighed stopping me by hugging me "Babe, Sammy will call us, okay" he said with small smile and I nodded still worried, Michael stood up "It's my fault! If I didn't do anything stupid" he shouted wiping his tears, Calum sighed "It's not completely your fault, it's also Sammy'a cause she didn't listen to Ashton's explanation" he said and we nodded.

Ashton bit his lip "Guys, why do I have a gut feeling somethings up?" He said worriedly, we looked at him "What you mean?" Luke asked, we nodded. Ashton chew his bottom lip "I just have this gut feeling something is not right" I pulled out my phone "I'm calling Sammy" I said and they nodded.

I bit my lip worriedly, her phone continued to ring and ring then when to voice mail "Hey bad bitches, it's Sammy here! I'm sorry I can't come to the phone right now cause I'm too busy living life and having a good time so a leave message after the beep and I will call you back if I'm bothered haha, bye bitches!" I hang up the phone.

Everyone immediately look at me and I shook my head "No luck guys" I said with few tears slipping out and Luke comforted me , they nodded getting more worried then all of the sudden Hailee walk down the stairs "Emilia is asleep guys" she said sitting next to Calum and then look at us confused "Woah what happened?" She asked confused and worried, Calum whispered to her and she nodded "Probably Sammy needs space to think and breath by herself right now" she said and we nodded unsurely.

Michael headed upstairs and into his room, Ashton followed him upstairs. Hailee pointed at Michael "What happened to him?" She asked, Calum sighed "Will tell you later babe" he said and she nodded confused "Okay" she said scratching her arm. I walk towards the porch and grabbed my wallet with my keys "I'm going out guys, I'm going to look for Sammy, I can't deal feeling like this and it's killing me" I said opening the door with Luke following me.

A/ N: Hey everyone! Sorry for the late update, but don't worry! Here's the next part! I hope you guys enjoy it! Stay tuned to Amy's part next @imaginethosevamps :)

Is Sammy gonna be okay?

Michael has a bad past? I wonder what happened? Cause Sammy wouldn't act like that if it's not bad...hmmm

Will Emilia get her first kiss one day with Michael or someone? Haha

I want Sashton back! :'(

Stay positive, smiling and cool

-Mary Anne :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 633 33
After all this time, I'm still into you. Sequel to The Only Exception
13.3K 509 37
when the love of his life returns home, but in the arms of someone else.
1K 42 41
"Why do you love me? I'm just ME and your Ashton Irwin from 5 Seconds Of Summer." I said looking at him. "Just because I'm Ashton Irwin doesn't me...
4.3K 660 68
For a single moment I want to feel like the universe isn't about to crush me and my heart isn't about to explode But I guess I'm just stuck in the mo...