Sarah Shelby (Book 2)

By evie19xx

When a distant and rather Scottish cousin of the shelby family comes to stay in Birmingham there whole world... More

On the train and arrival
In the room
Home
The kiss
The secret is out
The terrifying truth
The wedding
Memory lane
Dangers calling
authers note

The garrison

188 8 0
By evie19xx

Well it had been a long time since I was in one of these places , not in the two year I hadn't worked I wonder what ma would think of her dirty whore daughter now .
I reached Tommy all he said was "muk mandi kakrow Sarah " meaning me to leave him alone I replied "kek, Thomas, mandis nav is Shelby to ta mandi just as stubborn as tutti . Broken romaness and English for what was forgotten but he flew at me in pure rage shouting and swareing in a language I barely spoke , "Mandi kekka jan Thomas " please "rokker gorikanni, mandi kekka rokker romaness "I begged him . He calmed down and began in English this time "I'm sorry Sarah I know you're trying to help but I'm beyond that now rakli" a name I'd not been called since I was six by my aunt pol , "and also its evident we'll have to teach you to rokker the chib if your going to work with us "Tommy mandi rokker the chib , I just don't remember it all " "clearly" he said laughing .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.6K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
627K 9.4K 200
If you love the Dolan twins,then this is the book for you.I will take requests from you guys.so please be free to read my book and enjoy the show.Som...
11K 280 21
|New WWE womens wrestler Dakota Is debuting on Monday night raw| Honestly, what the fuck. I seem to say that to myself everyday in this company. I ju...
549K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...