Memory lane

Abraham was my elder cousin who we hadn't really had much to do with since the war as he'd been totally off the rails he was to unstable to be out alone but he seemed so calm today, "Abraham,  what have you come here for " " It's a wedding Sarah, I'm your cousin do you really think I'd miss it and don't worry I won't go to crazy doctor gave me something to stop that , but I do need something from you,  I need to see your mam or pol there the only ones who could help me " "I have to work but my wife has left me ,I don't blame her mind with how it was but I can't manage  with a tiny baby aswell I don't know what to do please help". Then I noticed something I hadn't before his right arm was gone but when he came back with the pram I could see he loved the child ."pol surely we can do something " "I'm sure we can my love you,  me and Ada we can all muck in as always." While polly and Ada watched the baby I took Abraham to see Tommy,  "Abraham!! "Tommy said in utter shock and surprise what can I do for you  ? "

Abraham explained his situation to Tommy who nodded in agreement to most of what he had already told me . "Abraham can I ask what happened to your arm ""Well Tom that's what I'm here to tell you Sabini, Darby fucking Sabini and he's after you Tommy all of you " .