mock fanfic

By HELLUVAKICK

Don't like my mock WWE Fanfiction? Eat a Snickers, you're not you when you're hungry. Started on 6/2/16 Compl... More

Characters used in every story
The Shield and their Slave
That's not PG! (Smut)
WWE Preferences!
Daughter of John Cena
WWE High School!! Part 1
Forbidden Affairs
The Authority's Princess
WWE Text Messages Part 1!!!!
After Raw
First Date
Capitalization
Names & Ways to start a story
The Authority's Secret Weapon (Part 1)
Story Descriptions
This is just downright stupid
NXT Short Story
1 Year on Wattpad
Rumor has it
WWE High School Part 2!!!!!
The Maury Show
Crybaby
Pure Stupidity
Smut
Fight Owens Fight
WWE Prefrences 2!!
What the Hell?
Txt Talk!!1!1!!1!!!
Beauty and the Beast
Imangination
Arguments
Real Names
Point of View
Bios, Anger, Deactivation, and Cussing.

Let's Party! (And Drank!)

713 40 20
By HELLUVAKICK

Characters:

Dean "I have no morals" Ambrose

The dude takes advantage of a drunk girl. Why? The world may never know. She could have HIV...but then again, Dean doesn't give a flying F.

Caroline "Party and Drank" Rose

Don't drink with your co-workers, you stupid idiot.

Roman "I'm Dean's babysitter" Reigns

Look at Roman, does he look like he wants to babysit a 30-year old man? Hell naw, he's got a 8-year old daughter at home that's more mature than Dean.

Paige "I'm Caroline's friend"

Where's your babysitter, Paige?

Story time:

Caroline's POV

Paige and I have just finished our tag team match against Team B.A.D. Obviously, we picked up the victory and were packing up to head to the next city.

"Caroline, do you want to grab a victory shot with Ambrose and Reigns after the show?" Paige put on a leather jacket. "Sure, do you know who else is gonna be there?" (Why the hell are y'all drinking? You have work tomorrow!)

"I think Ziggler and Dana are gonna be there too," Paige put on a snapback. "Ziggler is such a party animal, I'm in!" I responded.

Later that night...

"Pepsi," Dolph shouted. "Drank!" Roman, Dana, Paige, Dean, and I shouted.

"Cola," Dolph jumped around. "Drank!"

"Fanta," Dolph danced around. "Drank," Paige accidentally bumped into Dana and dropped her cup.

"Crap, I'll be back. I'm gonna go grab another glass."

"Vodka!" Dolph grabbed a bottle of vodka. "Drank!" He poured some in all of our glasses.

Paige came back just in time to have some vodka poured into her glass. "Did I miss anything?" She asked loud enough for me to hear. "Not really." I responded.

Dean walked over to the both of us. "Are you ladies having a good time?" He asked.

Dana started grinding up on Roman. "Get off of me, I'm married." Roman stormed away from the dance floor to sit at an empty booth. "I'll be back," Dean went over to Roman.

Skip later into the night »

Paige ran off with some random guy, Roman went back to the hotel, Dana left also, Dean was dancing with some random girl, and Dolph and I were getting turnt!

"All I do is win, win, win no matter what! Got money on my mind I could never get enough!" Dolph and I sang.

"And every time I step up in the building, everybody's hands go up!" We threw our hands up. "And they stay there! And they say yeah! And they stay there!" Dean walked up to us.

"Damn, you guys are being so loud and annoying." Dolph and I continued dancing. "Cause all I do is win, win, win! And if you going in out your hands in the air, make them stay there!"

"I was actually about ready to call it a night." Dolph said. "I'm getting pretty tired.

"First Paige, then Roman, and then Dana. Now you, Dolph?" He set his glass down on a table. "But I'm tired." He whined.

"And plus, I don't think Ambrose is ready to call it a night just yet. You can stay here with him." Dolph said. "Fine," Dolph hugged me, I didn't hug him back.

"Bye, Sour Puss." He messed up my hair. "Don't even."

Late, late, late, late into the night. I guess it's morning by now »

"Caroline, I think you should stop drinking." Dean took my glass away from me. "Give it back," I slurred.

"You're beyond drunk right now." He kept the glass away from me. "Stop it! Give it back!" I reached for my glass.

"This is my glass, not yours." Dean said. "I saw you take it, give it back!" Dean set both glasses on the table. "I'm taking you back to the hotel, come on." He grabbed my arm.

"Let go of me! I wanna stay here!" He let go of my arm. "I'll let you stay here if you can walk a straight line." He crossed his arms.

I attempted to walk a straight line, but fell on my ass. "See, you can barley walk. Let's get outta here." He tossed me over his shoulder. "You're drunk too." I pointed out.

"I'm getting us a taxi, smart one." He walked outside.

They arrive at the hotel »

Dean's POV

"Leave me, I can get back to my womb by myself." Caroline slurred. "Womb? I'm taking you to your room, weather you like it or not." I dragged her by her arm.

"Yeah, that's right. I said WOMB, are you deaf?" She poked at my ears. "Cut it out, Miss Sober." I pressed the open button on the elevator.

"Don't call me names, Dean Ambooty." I chuckled at her stupidity. "Did you just call me Dean Ambooty?" Once the elevator opened, we got in.

"Yeah, because you want to call me names so I'm gonna call you Ambooty. You're booty!" I shook my head. "Whatever."

"Dean is booty," Caroline started chanting. "Dean is booty. Dean is booty. Dean has booty." This girl has the nerve.

"Can you stop it already?" The elevator opened, and we got out. "Where's your room?"

"I'm not telling you, booty." She said. "Okay," I grabbed her purse and found her room key. "Stop!" She tried to grab her purse out of my hand.

"Too late, come on," I dragged her to room 305. "This isn't the right room," she slurred.

"Oh yeah?" I put the key in and turned it. The door opened. "Are you sure this isn't your room?" I sarcastically asked.

"It's not," she denied. "This key was in your purse." I pointed out.

"Yes." She said. "I put this key in this lock," I pointed at the lock. "Mhmm." She nodded.

"This key belongs to this room, which is your room. Ima go now, good night." I gave her key back. "Wait, Dean." I stopped.

"Yes?" She gave me a hug. "Thank you." If this girl really thinks thanking me verbally is enough for all the crap she put me through tonight, than she's wrong. Dead wrong.

Y'all already know what's about to take place at Caroline's hotel.

Sorry for the wait for this chapter. I had it all typed up and ready to go 4 days ago, but then Wattpad crashes and I lose all of my progress.

I tried contacting the Wattpad Help Center for help (which was no help at all), but unfortunately they couldn't find my missing chapter. This chapter was written perfectly the first time, and it was funny.

I didn't even proofread this, so if it's trash, it's trash. But I guess that's how poorly written Fanfiction is like? Right?

I feel like I just typed up a bunch of nonsense up there, that made no sense. But again, sorry for the wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
45.4K 1.3K 30
Did you know that Amy had an older sister? Well she does and her name is y/n. Y/n isn't exactly known to be Amy's sister, she's mainly known for bein...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
21K 473 29
After Escaping Prison, Sergei Goes Into The Trolls World And Morphs Into A Troll Of Himself And Creates An Army Of Anti-Trolls. He Plans To Change Th...