DIGGIN' ON YOU :: ZAYNβœ”οΈ[π—˜π——...

By NEEGAMUSIC

in which she's plus sized and he couldn't care less. ; copyright Β© tobi. 2016 STARTED : JUNE 21, 2016 FINIS... More

-diggin' on you
-reality
-healthy
-popeyes
-water
-cosby
-lifetime
-appetite
-paramore
-hungry
-boafum
-femdom
-aladdin
-hickies
-omelette
-rodney
-jackal
-peanut
-next
-kool-aid
-salad
-dusty
-emotional
-biryani
-perfect
-killing
-gassed
-spooky
-tasha
-daddy
-babies
-terrible
-break
-fatter
-whatever
-bhristmas
-sweater
-scrawny
-façade
-kachow
-nutting
-undressed
-waterworks
-gabby
-chowder
-pushing
-nylah
-javadd
-one time for the one time

-dishes

28.5K 1.3K 569
By NEEGAMUSIC

"...and then then they fall to the ground and Waliyha's on top just beating the shit out of this girl!"

Sari laughed loudly, her hands over her mouth as her face turned red. It was almost two in the morning, but neither one of them were tired.

The three hours they spent together so far were amazing and very entertaining. Sari learned a lot about Zayn and vice versa. She told him about her favorite things and her aspirations in life. They talked about what schools they went to in the tri-state area and their old friends. Family members and ex relationships -- although Sari didn't say much of hers -- were a topic they dwelled on some. Sari had a lot of weird and crazy family members and so did Zayn.

It was small stuff they talked about mostly, like embarrassing stories and fights that ended up being inappropriately hilarious. Sometimes people ended up going to jail on Sari's part.

"Did the police come?" Sari wondered, still laughing at the fact Zayn's sister, who she imagined was just as thin as he was, beating up Zayn's ex girlfriend because she cheated on him.

"Never did," he grinned lazily, scooting the jambalaya around his plate before putting it in his mouth, "someone called I think, but they didn't show up. Either they did that 'cause we're brown or no one called. It's whatever because that fight was great."

"Did anyone record it?"

"My other sister Safaa did. God, it was funny."

"I can't imagine anyone cheating on you, Zayn," she admitted truthfully, getting up to put her plate in the sink. She'd wash it later.

" I mean," he followed her, "wait, man. Mummy says to wash your dishes right then and there or you'll get roaches."

"Really?" she frowned.

"Yeah, never heard of that?"

"Nope."

"Well, let's just say I saved your place from an infestation," he replied smugly, "I'd like my payment upfront please."

"Pfffft," she snorted, wetting the sponge and applying dish liquid, "I'm not paying you."

"Not with money, darling Sari. Give me a hug."

"You want a hug?"

"You know I'm a hugger. I told you this," he opened his arms and grinned, "come on now."

"My hands are wet."

"Well, dry them."

Sari sighed as if it was a chore and wiped her hands off to hug Zayn. He smelled really nice and was super warm. His arms were comforting and his heartbeat was felt through her chest. "Are you satisfied?" she asked as if he disgusted her.

"Yes," they let go and Sari went back to washing dishes, "need help?"

"Rinse please?"

"No problemo," the took the plate she passed and rinsed it under the water, "do you cook regularly?"

"Yeah," she shrugged, "I like to do it, ya know? So I know what's going in my body to stay right."

"Right? Odd wording."

"Well, I know I look like I eat junk food as an occupation, Zayn, but I tend to make healthy choices."

"You don't look like that, Cesaria," he shook his head and rolled his eyes at her, "you're actually very fit and cute and...pretty attractive."

She blushed, rinsing off her hands as Zayn cleaned off the last few forks. "Thank you."

"So stop saying stuff like that, you hear me? I don't like that, joke or not. People bring themselves down too much for me to take."

"Why do you even care?" Sari asked carefully.

"It's nothing, Sari," he smiled but it didn't meet his eyes, "nothing to worry about."

"Well, I'll chill on the jokes but you gotta understand that's my humor. Promise?"

"Promise," he finally broke and showed his teeth as he smiled wider.

"Pinky swear?"

Zayn rolled his eyes but locked pinkies anyway. "Pinky swear. Now get off me, ya nut."

Sari giggled, hugging Zayn closer as he attempted to walk back in the living room. "You're so cuddly."

He sighed dramatically and sat down, Sari right beside him. "Clingy already. I'm not even ya mans yet."

Yet.

"I get attached easily. Yesterday I went to target and the cashier wouldn't stop flirting with me. I've been thinking about him since then."

He snorted. "What Target is it? Don't go there anymore."

"Jealous?"

"Extremely so," he playfully pushed her off the couch but she grabbed his shirt and pulled him down also, "you suck. I was trying to catch you off guard."

"That's gonna be pretty hard, Zayn," she huffed, "I'm always on my A game."

"Whatever," the wrestled some more, Sari always having the upper hand because ever since she told him she used to wrestle in middle school he'd been trying to pin her.

She straddled his waist and pinned his hands above his head. "Gotcha."

"No fair, professional," he grinned and licked his lip.

"Give up, Zayn."

"No," Zayn pushed her off and ended up pinning her the same way, only she couldn't shove him away, "gotcha."

Sari giggled, knowing one tactic to get him off of her. "Come closer."

"Nah," he looked away and blushed, "not falling for it."

"Ugh, Zayn I'm not gonna do anything to you."

"Nope."

"Dang," she pouted and Zayn just rolled his eyes, getting up and pulling her with him, "you should've just taken the opportunity."

"To what?"

"You'll never know now," she teased.

"Anyway," he chuckled nervously, "I gotta go. It's super late."

"It is," she muttered sadly while he just wrapped his arm around her shoulders, "will I ever see you again?"

He scoffed and hugged her tighter. "Yes, Sari. FaceTime me tomorrow, yeah?"

"No doubt," Zayn rocked her side to side while the apartment door was open. It was cooler tonight than the eighty seven degrees from early that day. Zayn squeezed her one last time before walking out.

"Drive safely," Sari whisper shouted as he was walking down the steps. She always wished people well when driving late at night.

She just heard him laugh.

"Will do, babe."

and here's my cock: 🐓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 8.6K 15
a tale of infidelity and the journey to forgiveness. and of course, it's based off beyonce's new album you're welcome. [beyoncΓ© read my story and dec...
394K 20.8K 34
how can someone be so arrogant and attractive at the same time? ; copyright Β© tobi. 2016 STARTED : JANUARY 8, 2016 FINISHED : JUNE 20, 2016
175K 11.5K 25
in which a marine biologist in search for the mysterious and illusive giant squid comes across something that's even more so. ; copyright Β© tobi. 201...
502K 28.8K 39
an unexpected nine months of growth and development. ; copyright Β© tobi. 2016 [#2 in fanfiction] STARTED : MARCH 7, 2016 FINISHED : OCTOBER 15, 2016