My Secret Heart- A Dramione L...

By ForeverDramione22

Hermione Granger is distraught when her muggle parents die in a car crash. But then Blaise Zabini turns up at... More

1: I'm a what!!???
2: Finally Home
3: Hogwarts Letters
4: Visiting The Weasley's
5: September 1st
6: Truth Or Dare
7: Wasted Tears
8: Beautiful Blue Otters
9: Without Him
10: Dramione
11: Dragons
12: Butterbeer And Bracelets
13: The Christmas Ball- Pt 1
14: The Christmas Ball- Pt 2
15: Going Home
16: Christmas Eve
17: A Very Zabini Christmas
18: Thunder and Lightning
19: Silence
20: New Year's Eve
21: Back To Hogwarts
23: The Ministry
24: Dark Red
25: Novis Summa Imperio
I Need Your Help...

22: Teddy

3.5K 97 30
By ForeverDramione22

Draco's POV

I woke up the next morning to the sight of knocked over glass bottles and bodies, both lying motionless on the floor. My head pounded and I couldn't remember how much I had drunk. My two best friends were cuddled up on the floor, both of them oblivious to what they were doing.

On first sight I couldn't see Pansy, but then I realised she was the raven haired girl that was asleep; face first on the floor.

There was a clock on the wall that read 12:45 and Mione was nowhere to be seen. She had drunk perhaps 3 more bottles than me but she was never affected by the alcohol and could probably drink for hours without getting drunk.

"AAAHHHHH!" a scream echoed from behind the couch. An extremely tired Pansy lifted her head off the floor, but when she couldn't see the cause of the noise she dropped violently back down. Her nose smacked the floor with a sickening crack and she whimpered in pain.

Two boys jumped up from behind the sofa, swaying slightly but looking horrified.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE WE WERE LIKE THAT!" Theo cried.

"IT WAS WORSE FOR ME I WAS LYING ON YOUR CHEST!"

"BUT I WAS THE CHEST YOU WERE LYING ON!"

"Can we forget that ever happened. No one saw anyway."

"I saw!" Pansy lifted her head once more.

"I saw it too. And Hermione took photos with the camera YOU supplied her with." I added pointing at Blaise.

"Oh god dammit." he sighed.

The rest of the room had begun to wake up at the noise.

"Morning! Wait... why do I have so many scratches up my arm? And what looks like teeth marks?" Dani looked confused so I picked up the moving image of her and shoved it in front of her face.

"Omg! What was wrong with me. The poor cat was probably terrified!" she gasped.

My girlfriend burst through the portrait burst at that moment.

"Good Morning Guys!" she said chirpily. She shook her head at the state of the room and the drowsiness of the people in it.

Grabbing her bag she threw each of us except Harry and Tori, a small, glass bottle filled with a dense purple liquid. Hangover Potion. Knocking it back; I shuddered at the taste but my headache was gone instantly and I decided it was best not to complain.

"Ahh thank god for that. Thanks so much hun. I really needed that." Dani seemed more awake but the others still lay on the floor.

With a flick of her wand, the dreary Pansy was lifted into the air and dropped back onto her feet. Hermione preceded to do the same to Blaise and Theo before pointing her wand accusingly at me.

"Hell no!" I squealed and jumped off the couch. Deciding to be helpful I flicked my wand a few times and all of the bottles disappeared.

She gently pressed her foot on a sleeping Harry's chest and shook him awake, doing the same to Astoria when he finally stood up.

"Look sharp, we have guests. Draco come with me. But sort yourself out first." she ordered.

All around me, my friends were chatting about who she was on about and when I returned 5 minutes later, they were still chatting. However all evidence of last night had been removed and people were looking more alive.

My girlfriend grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the portrait. I gasped at the sight.

"Auntie Andy, meet my boyfriend and your nephew, Draco." Mione announced and pulled a small boy with pink hair out of Andromeda's arms.

"How did you?" I began to ask but my aunt scooped me into her arms.

"Hey, Draco."

"Oh my gosh! This is the best day ever. I have a family!" I dashed forward and enveloped Mi and the small boy and huge hug.

"But.. But who is he?" I pointed at the toddler.

"AHHHH!" I screamed as the baby began to change slightly so he looked like Mione but with my platinum blonde hair.

"WHAT IS HE DOING!?" I jumped back horrified, my back hitting the cold stone wall and my aunt and my girlfriend began to laugh hysterically.

"Draco, meet mine and Harry's godson. Teddy Lupin... He will be one year old in April."

"How does he do that? Why does he look like both me and you??" I squealed as Teddy morphed into a miniature Malfoy.

"Tonks was a metamorphmugus and Teddy was gained her abilities." Andromeda explained.

"Tonks?! I didn't know she had a kid! Why did no one tell me!" I complained.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't realize it would upset you, I invited them here so you could speak to your family. I knew you were feeling lonely." her bottom lip began to tremble.

"No, no, no... That's not what I meant! I'm really happy to see them!" I insisted, then I turned to my aunt.

"Can I hold him?" I asked her and held out my arms for Teddy and he was dropped gently into them. The now blue haired boy snuggled into my chest falling asleep and I grinned.

"Why is he blue now?"

"His features match those of his mood. Right now he is calm and comfortable. He recognizes you as family." she explained.

"How do you know so much about him?" I pondered.

"He is my Godson, I was there at his birth and Tonks was a great friend of mine. She saved my life many times when she was part of the Order."

"Hope you aren't talking about me!" a familiar voice called and a silvery version of my cousin flew through the wall.

"Mum! Teddy!" she cried and ghostly happy tears strolled down her face. The little boy in my arms perked up and sat facing his mother. Mione picked him up and began to speak.

"This is your Mummy, Ted. She loves you very much but isn't able to be there for you. That's why you live with Grandmother Andy."

"Thank you. I know that my little boy is safe in the arms of his Godparents. I couldn't be there for him but I know you can. Can you bring him to The Great Hall, I want Remus to see him?" Tonks sobbed.

"Of course honey. Come down in 15 minutes when Teddy has seen his father, I would like to catch up with my daughter and I know Harry will love to see him." Andromeda said and Mione nodded.

"In that 15 minutes, me and Dray will go and get some breakfast, we missed the feast this morning." my girlfriend said and dragged me off in the opposite direction of my aunt.

"Did you take too much hangover potion? You are very energetic!" I laughed and she glared at me.

"I will have you know, I have never had a drop of Hangover Potion in my life! Don't need it, you saw me last night, I nearly had double you and I wasn't drunk." she said indignantly.

"Wow. Can you teach me?" I said sarcastically.

"I really despise you sometimes Malfoy."

"I really despise you sometimes too Zabini."

When we entered the kitchen I looked around expecting it to be full of life. But it wasn't.

"DOBBY!" called Ly. Dobby? An ugly house elf wearing a large knitted jumper with a capital D on the front appeared between us. That was Dobby?

"Miss Hermione," then he saw me and shrunk backwards. "M-m-master M-m-malfoy sir." he stammered and I felt sorry for him.

"Please, call me Draco. And there is no need to be afraid. I am not like my father."

"Oh thank you, thank you so much Master Draco sir. Dobby thought Master was going to punish Dobby. Dobby hates punishments." he blabbered.

"Dobby, please could we have 3 pumpkin pancakes and 2 pumpkin waffles both with maple syrup?" she asked.

"How did you know what I have for breakfast?" I asked.

She smirked and flicked her hair, "Oh babe, I know everything." she replied with a hit of sass in her voice.

It took us about 10 minutes to wolf down our food, whilst arguing over whether pancakes of waffles were better. Obviously she won- not because I agreed, but because I was too scared to get on the wrong side of her.

We met up with Aunt Andy and Teddy in the Hall and carried the little boy who's hair was rapidly changing and was laughing mischievously up to our common room. Thank goodness everyone had decided to clear up completely and all evidence of last night had been removed.

Hermione's POV

I carried Teddy to the Common Room with Draco at my side. We attracted quite a bit of attention as we walked in and I glanced at Teddy to see what shade of hair he had chosen.

My dammed godson had chosen to become an exact copy of what mine and Draco's child would look like. My friends mouths fell open in horror.

"Oh my fucking god, Merlin have mercy upon me! I'm an uncle!" Blaise gasped and me and my boyfriend burst into hysterical laughter. Earning us both odd looks from our friends and a cheeky grin from Teddy.

"Teddy! Mate how are you, my little bro?" cooed Harry as Teddy giggled at his Godfather.

"Oh good Merlin no! This isn't our child! Honestly did I ever look pregnant?" I laughed.

"Well hun, I didn't like to say but..." Theo chuckled to himself.

I grabbed the nearest cushion from the couch and aimed it at him. It flew across the room, hitting him squarely between the eyes.

"THEODORE NOTT, HOW DARE YOU! ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?!" I boomed and everyone sniggered at Theo's scared expression.

"Angry Hermione = scary Hermione. Scary Hermione = angry Blaise.
Angry Blaise = angry Draco.
Scary Hermione + angry Blaise + angry Draco = terrified Theo." he whimpered causing everyone to laugh again.

"Anyway guys this is not my son. I have an announcement to make though. This is Teddy Lupin, mine and Harry's godson. He is spending the day with us, and also he is a metamorphmugus so he can change his appearance freely." I put down the child and he began to run blindly around the couch.

"Also... Pans can I just speak to you a min?" I gently pulled her aside.

"Ye sure, what's wrong?"

"I made a mistake. Ron came to me to tell me he still loved me and wanted to get back together. I said no obviously because I love Drake, but he didn't believe me. I started to give him a list of 4 reasons but I could only think of 3. So I blurted out that you liked him and he said you were hot. I'm so sorry!" I felt like crying when her face crumpled.

"H-H-Ho-How d-did yo-you kn-know?" she began to stammer.

"Know what?"

"That I like Ron?"

"You like Ron!!! I thought I had just made it up! Oh Pans now I feel even more horrendous."

"That's why I was going to break up with Teddy. Teddy Sr I suppose I should be calling him now. I liked Ron since the Ball, and I know I shouldn't. I know he hurt you and I don't want to lose you, you are my sister."

"No, you go for it girl. If you like him, make a move! You are my sister no matter what."

"Really? Oh my gosh thank you so much. You are the best not actual sister I could ever ask for!" I was enveloped in a warm bear hug and we joined the crowd again.

Draco and Harry were playing with the green haired boy on the floor and I poked my boyfriend to grab his attention.

"I'm just sneaking out to see Neville and Luna. Well you be alright with Teds?"

"Ye of course hun, be as long as you need." he kissed me goodbye and I left the full common room.

I skulked off down to the Gryffindor Common Room praying that I wouldn't have to encounter Ron. Luckily I didn't and I reached the Fat Lady without meeting anyone but a small Hufflepuff first year.

"I'm hear to see Neville." I said politely, but she just glared at me.

"No snakes allowed in the lions den."

"Please, its important. I really need to see Neville. Please just let me in, I used to be a Gryffindor!" I begged.

"Exactly, used to be, now you are a traitor." she growled but the portrait swung open and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Mione!" Neville squeaked as I entered the room. Thankfully it was empty apart from my friend.

"Actually, that's what I wanted to speak to you about. Can I borrow you for a minute Neville?" I asked.

"Ye sure, what's bothering you?"

"See the thing is.. I saw Ron earlier and it was quite a horrible experience since he kept calling me Mione and I just wanted to let you know since you share a form with him I've told him to only call me Hermione and to refrain from speaking to me at all to be honest."

"Oh yes of course I see! Would you prefer if I called you something else around him so he doesn't know? What is your full name again?" he stuttered.

"Lynnetta Aloisia Sapphire Zabini"

"I know it is a lot to ask but could I maybe call you Ali? I will remember it because that is what my Dad used you call my Mom, she was Alice." Neville looked ready to cry.

"I'm so sorry Neville. Yes that's fine, you can call me Ali, at least I will have an original nickname" I chuckled, hoping to lighten the mood. Neville gave a small chuckle but still looked depressed.

"I will tell Luna too."

"Thanks Neville, you know I really appreciate it, and if Ron asks, we never had this conversation."

"Ye sure, can I ask why though?"

"Long story, will tell you sometime else, I have to get back to Draco. I have left him in charge of Teddy and I don't want my Godson to die just yet." I laughed.

"Hahaha, tell them both I say hi. I will pop over to see all of the Slytherins soon. Bye Ali!" Neville called as I left the empty common behind. I was dreading what state I would find my Godson and my boyfriend in...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 372 24
One night was all it took for Hermione's life to change. A pregnant Hermione becomes devastated after finding Ron cheating and runs to someone Unexpe...
20.8K 425 16
Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter have a lot of secrets. One of them being a secret they don't know how their friends would feel about it. Will Ron Weasl...
490K 9.9K 38
Everyone in seventh year are going back to Hogwarts to finished it. The Golden Trio is backing apart and only Hermione, Ginny, and Ron are going back...
18.5K 376 38
When Hermione finds out she's a Zabini her life turns upside down, soon her past comes to haunt her and she's suddenly surrounded by secrets. What ha...