wrapped。 yoonseok

By whaelien

☾I, Jung Hoseok, am a badass in my own nerdy ways. I do study. I do get good grades. I do get to school befo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
CHARACTER Q&A [closed]
62
epilogue
Q&A ANSWERS

24

22K 1.5K 2.6K
By whaelien

"I was invited."

"I don't remember inviting losers to my party."

"Then why are you here?"

"It's my party, dipshit." He rolled his eyes. "Who invited you?"

"I did." Jimin said, standing by me.

Baekhyun widened his eyes. "Jimin? Why did you invite her?"

"Because he's my friend." Friend.

"Friend?" Baekhyun scoffed. "Wow, this must be an alternate universe because this is too much to handle."

"You know what alternate means?" I gasped. "Congratulations, Byunnie!"

"Shut your trap, bitch." He glared at me. "You can stay, I don't give a shit but don't you dare let me see you or it's game over for you."

"Sure, whatever." I rolled my eyes. He smirked and walked away with Chanyeol. I feel bad for Chanyeol, having to follow Baekhyun all around, everywhere he goes.

"That was weird." Jungkook mumbled. I nodded, agreeing with him.

"I want to go to the bathroom," I said.

"We'll come with you," Jimin said. I nodded as we all made our way to the bathroom. It looked funny how they were waiting for me outside the door. I did whatever I had to do and got out.

But I had a surprise waiting for me.

As soon as I stepped foot outside, a wet thing fell all over my shirt and jeans. It soaked through the jeans and my underwear ended up wet. I gasped and jumped backwards, looking at who spilt their drink on me. And surprise surprise, it was none other than Baekhyun.

"What the?!"

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry, Hoseok! I didn't mean to do that! It was an accident! I'm so sorry!" He said, dabbing a tissue on my outfit. What a bitch.

"Uh-"

"What's wrong with you?!" Jungkook yelled. "Look at what you did!"

"I apologize!"

"Like you mean it!"

"I do!" Baekhyun pouted. "Let me make it up to you! I don't want to ruin your night, please! I have spare clothes in my room and you can borrow some."

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"You can borrow an outfit of mine if you want to stay for a little more time. I bet they can fit you."

"I can borrow one of your outfits?"

"What's gotten into you?" Jimin asked Baekhyun.

"I really didn't mean to spill my drink. I mean, obviously I wanted to do it but I wouldn't actually do-do it."

"He said do-do." Jimin mumbled, snickering. I just rolled my eyes.

"Here, let me show you where my room is." He pulled me with him as Jungkook and the others followed him to make sure he did nothing to me.

He took me to his room and showed me the spare outfits that were lying on her bed. "Here you go, you can choose anything you want. I had them out on the bed because I was planning on changing my outfit but go ahead, choose anything. Tell me if you need any help, okay? I'll be outside." He smiled at me.

I was weirded out, to be honest. First, Yoongi goes against me and now Baekhyun is nice. Did they switch bodies or what? Anyways, I smiled back at Baekhyun.

"Thank you," I whispered. He nodded and left the room. I looked at the clothes on his bed and noticed they weren't that weird which I liked.

I chose between a short sleeved red shirt, a violet shirt with black jeans and a white one. I took the white shirt because it was the same length as the one I'm wearing. Even though it was a little tight, I liked it. I took off the wet clothes I was wearing and put on the one I picked out. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I really liked the outfit. He also gave me new undergarments but he said I can keep it since it'll be weird to give it back.

I got out and Jungkook smiled at me.

"You look pretty."

"Thanks."

We walked down the stairs and decided to check out the outside. But that was a mistake. As soon as we walked outside, all eyes were on me. They were whispering and pointing at me. Was something wrong? Was my hair dry?

"Do I look weird?" I asked Jungkook. He shook his head, confused.

I noticed everyone was looking at something behind me. As soon as I turned around, my jaw dropped. My eyes widened and I felt the tears in the corner of my eyes, threatening to spill.

It was me. On the big screen. Changing.

There was a camera inside Baekhyun's room which I didn't see.

I wasn't wearing anything. I was in the middle of putting on the new undergarments.

It showed my back only but everyone knew it was me by the way they were laughing and looking at me.

I looked around and saw Baekhyun, Chanyeol and a few of his friends laughing at me. Full on laughing.

I heard someone yelling. It was Yoongi.

"What the fuck?! Turn that off!" He yelled. "Turn it off, you fucker!" He said to Baekhyun.

"I'm not controlling it." He said.

He went up to the DJ and told him to turn it off. The DJ just shrugged.

"You're sick!" He yelled at everyone. I was already full-on sobbing. Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung and Yoongi managed to throw stuff at the screen so the video would go away and it did.

Yoongi came running for me, picked me up and ran out of the house with the others following behind.

"T-they saw me changing." I whispered, still crying.

My head hurt because of the crying. I hiccupped. I hated it.

"Jimin, drive him home. I have to teach that Byun a lesson." Yoongi mumbled before climbing out of Jimin's car. Jimin just nodded as Jungkook hugged me close to him, comforting me.

"That fucking asshole will get it. He should be looking around because his time is near." Jungkook said.

"I feel so ashamed." I said. "They saw my body!" I started yelling and hitting the windows.

"Hoseok!" Jungkook said, holding my hands. "Yoongi is gonna do something about it."

"Yoongi hates me!" I yelled.

"He doesn't hate you!" Jimin said.

"He hates me! He called me annoying! He doesn't want to see me again!" I cried.

I started shaking. "Then what do you call what he just did, huh?! He carried you and told me to drive you home!"

"I don't think his parents want their son home crying, Jimin." Jungkook said.

"Stop the fucking car, right now!" I yelled.

"No, Hoseok."

"Stop the car or I swear I will open the door and jump out." At that, Jimin stopped the car. I opened the door and started running in a random direction. Jimin and Jungkook ran after me.

"Stop running away, Hoseok! You're gonna get lost!"

"Shut up and stop following me!" I yelled. I tripped on something and fell on my knees.

Jimin caught up to me and picked me up, hugging me to his chest. "Hoseok, please stop." He said.

I was still shaking. I couldn't move my legs. "Everything hurts." My voice cracked. "I hate this so much."

"I know you do, baby, I know you do. I won't rest until I get back at Baekhyun for what he did to you."

I cried and cried. Jungkook came up to us and they took me to Jimin's car again. He drove me to his house and Jungkook called my parents saying we'll be staying over there.

"Everyone is going to save that video. It's gonna go all over the internet." I said, tears falling.

"I will make sure it gets deleted, Hoseok." Jimin said, holding my face in his hands and wiping away my tears.

"You can't do that."

"You don't know what I'm capable of."

"You can't delete a viral video, Jimin. I'm done for. My life is over." And I started crying again. "The whole world saw my body. I hate my life. Why did I even believe Baekhyun? Why did I think he was actually being nice? It's my fault. It's all my fault. If I didn't listen to him then this wouldn't have happened."

"Hey, first of all stop crying because crying doesn't make you look good. Second of all, it is not your fault, Hoseok. It never was. I would've believed him if I were you too, you know." He wiped my tears again.

I sniffled. I looked down at my legs. They were all bloody and scratched up because of that fall earlier.

"Jungkook?" Jimin said, turning to him. "Help Hoseok take a shower. I'll get some bandages for his legs."

"Okay."

Jungkook helped me get into the shower and washed my hair and body. I wouldn't stop crying throughout the whole shower. Jimin gave me his clothes. I had a huge shirt on that smelled like him and loose shorts on. He carried me to his bed and put me down. Jungkook dried my hair with a towel while Jimin took care of my legs. I softly cried. I couldn't stop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 2.2K 62
ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ʙᴏʏ ɪs ᴛᴏᴏ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ʜᴇ's ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪɴ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ sᴏ ʜᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴇxᴛs ʜɪᴍ ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ... ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇs, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ...
22.8K 683 45
Where Hoseok overhears some Interesting Information on the bus. Jimin is kind of a nerd and is in love with the most popular boy of the school, Jungk...
199K 11.6K 28
Working at a flower shop had it's own consequences; from knowing what each flower meant.. to working with none other than Jeon Jungkook, the bad boy...
147K 4.3K 14
He's a bad boy with a bad attitude and I'm a good girl with a bad temper. Who would've thought that this bad boy was interested in someone like me an...