The Lyre: Harry Styles Fanfic...

De sonyafox4

I didn't like being rough with her, but this had to stop. I didn't hurt her, but I wasn't gentle. "Harry, let... Mai multe

Say A Prayer And Kiss Your Heart Goodbye
I Could Tell That She Was Curious
That Girl Is A Problem
She's Not Gay
Run
I'm Leaving You. No You Ain't
Part title
Drunken Kiss
Unbuckle My Belt
Can I Take You Home With Me
He Can't Keep His Wild Eyes On The Road
What Are You Doing, Lila
No Control
Come
Young Lady
Collarbone
On Her Back
Shatter
Stranded
Niall
Barbie
Breakfast Food
I See You
He'll Never Love You Like I Can
Age
Well, technically....
Head
Everybody Wanna Steal My Girl
I Just Can't Get Enough
Spanked
Underaged
Knight
Sneak
Dear Readers
When I Get That Feeling
'Till We Torch It Ourselves
Theo
Prints
In Niall's Arms
Wink
The Waterworks
The Story Of My Life
Rubbing
Just How Fast The Night Changes
Take A Sip
If You Don't Wanna Take It Slow
Dear Most Amazing Readers EVER
Shock and Awe
Liam's
You Get This Kind Of Rush
And I'll Be Gone, Gone Tonight
Did You?
Hit The Pedal, Heavy Metal
Where Do Broken Hearts Go
Don't Judge
The Things You Know That We Shouldn't Do
Someone Like You, Always Be My Baby
Every Corner Calling Out Your Name
I Can't Contain This Anymore
Sweet Dread
The Way That I've Been Holding On Too Tight
That's Alright Because I Like The Way It Hurts
Legs Spread
I Don't Exist If I Don't Have Her
Dr. Payne
Hey, Stranger
Everyone Else In The Room Can See It
We Go Fast With The Game We Play
Passing Notes
Like Toys That He Wants
Savoring The Flavor
Swallows
Hell And Back
Dear Readers
My Turn
Shots, Bail and Dimples
I Know Nothing's Making Sense
Hides Behind A Cigarette
Hips Don't Lie
Meet In The Middle
Anyone In Between Is The Enemy
Hard Liquor Mixed With a Bit of Intellect
We Never Learn, We've Been Here Before
The Way You Light Up My World
Baby I'm Right Here
Grab

You And I

10.5K 268 246
De sonyafox4

(Harry)

I walked into the kitchen to find Olivia and Lydia eating pineapple and blueberries.
No one else.

"Good morning", they said almost in unison.
"Morning", was all I croaked out through my morning voice.

Olivia didn't look up from her fruit, "Coffee's on the counter and we've made sort of a mini buffet over there", she pointed to some platters on the stove.

I grabbed a biscuit and asked, "Has anyone been here or come over this morning?"

Olivia paused from putting a piece of pineapple in her mouth, "No", then took a bite.
"Mm", was all I voiced. I leaned against the countertop and started eating some scrambled eggs, grateful that she didn't enquire. Olivia was always good that way. She knew when to give someone space.

After a few minutes of eating and talking, I thanked them for breakfast and stepped out onto the back patio, walked down to the beach and looked over to Tom's neighbor's house.
Across from it, a guy was standing on the shore, letting the waves splash over his feet.

I walked closer to him.
"Hey", I yelled over the waves. He turned his head and answered back, "Hey"

"Do you know who lives there?", I pointed at the gigantic house, all white except for the black accents around the windows.

"Yeah. It's mine" he said, watching me.

"Oh, hey, man, I'm a friend of Tom's, your neighbor right there", I thumbed toward his place, "I'm Harry", I held out my hand.

"Oh, yeah, okay", he replied and politely shook it, "Zayn"

"Good to meet you", I said with a smile.
"Yeah, uh, I've owned it for about a year now, but still haven't gotten around to meeting the neighbors", he said, turning to look at the houses, "Kaly, my fiancé, she's much better about that kind of stuff", he said with a shrug.

"Well I hope we didn't bother you last night, we were up pretty late"
"Oh, nah, man, I wasn't even here. I stay at my house in the city a lot. No worries"

"Oh, good", I smiled again, "So, ah...can I ask, I met a friend of yours last night at Tom's party, her name's Lila? She said she was staying at her friend's house", I gestured once again to his house, "your house, I now know", I said and searched his face.

His body was facing the ocean, but he now turned, fully facing me.
"Lila?", I saw his guard go up,
which I understood.

I'm a stranger, he shouldn't trust me, I get being protective of your friends.

"Yeah, she's been a very close friend of mine for a long time.", he said very flatly.

"I get it, man, you don't know me, you should be hesitant, I respect that", I said quickly, trying to get him to see that I'm not some creep.

He stood there, studying me once again.
"I just thought she was really cool", I said, trying to fill the awkward lack of his response, " And it doesn't hurt that she's drop dead absolutely gorgeous", I added with a smile.

At that, Zayn half smiled and shook his head, like he's heard that a billion times about his friend, which I was sure he had.

"I didn't know she was going to come stay over here last night", he smiled, "So she made her way over to the party, huh", he smiled like he wasn't surprised by her just showing up at his place and just letting herself in OR her letting herself into a stranger's house to their party.

"Yeah, I-I...is she....can I ask you, is she seeing anyone or...", I raked my fingers through my hair, fidgeting, "....I mean, she told me that she doesn't date, but I was just wondering if she was trying to brush me off politely".

"Oh, no, dude, she doesn't do the relationship thing. She's not capable of it", he shrugged and breathed out, "That's her"

I looked out at the ocean. The waves had calmed down.
"I won't put you in an awkward position by asking you for her number or where I can find her or anything, but can I ask you to pass on my info to her?"

I didn't want to give her friend a stalker vibe, so I kept my distance instead of pushing him.

He looked me up and down for a few seconds, no doubt deciding wether I was a potential stalker or not.

"Okay. Sure. I mean, why not", he shrugged once again.
"Yeah, I mean, this way, no one's invading her privacy ", I smiled big, thankful that he'd agreed.

He had his phone and typed in my number. I held my hand out for a shake, "Hey, thanks, Mate", I said sincerely as he smiled and shook it, "There's something special about Lila", I said.

I looked at him, feeling like I'd somehow "gotten into her world" by connecting with a close friend of hers.

"She's something else, that's for sure", he smiled, but she's a fucking handful", he half laughed, half huffed.

I smiled at that last comment.
"I can see that", I said.
Zayn looked at me and smiled, "You met her last night and you can see that?"

My mind went straight to remembering the way she kissed me before she walked away.

At first she just pressed her lips against me, softly, a light nuzzle.
But recalling it, I could feel her softness tighten a bit and feel that she wanted me to part her lips with my tongue.
But I didn't.

In general, she confused me, but now it wasn't so complicated after understanding Tom's mixup....although I still don't understand some parts.

"Well, she seemed like a mixture of different things that contradict themselves", I looked down at my feet.

"Like, she was really sweet and polite, but then she's sexy as hell and all over the place, kind of....", I stared out at the blue water like he was and said,
more to myself, "....and that kiss...."
Zayn's head whipped to me, "What?", he laughed out.

I said that out loud, didn't I?

"I mean, w..I...I'm sorry, that was TMI, wasn't it? Sorry", I stumbled over my words.

"No, no, it's cool", he inhaled, shaking his head, smiling.

"Alright, I've taken up enough of your time, Mate, hey, thanks for....talking to me?", I laughed because it sounded so extremely desperate, but to be honest, I was. I was desperate to see this girl again.

"Sure, man, take it easy. And good luck", he said, smiling, then patted my shoulder once before turning to head back to his house.

"Thanks", I smiled back and did the same toward Tom's.

(Lila)

<harp music alarm plays on Lila's phone>

"Uuuhh, shut UP", I growled, grabbing my phone to turn off the alarm. It read 5:00 a.m.

I picked the calming, most soothing sound I could find to wake up to, but it doesn't make getting up any easier. In fact, now I sometimes cringe at the sound of a harp.

And it doesn't help that I drank too much last night.
Oh, but I needed it.

My stomach flipped when I remembered agreeing to have breakfast next door. I said that I would just to get Harry to leave. I needed him to leave.

Harry.
My stomach flipped again when I thought of what I did last night.
No.
No, I'm not going to think about it. Not right now.

I had a 5 minute shower, just to wash my hair, and left it wet, then put on a little make up. When I got downstairs, I headed for the kitchen and when I rounded the corner:
"Hey!"
<SCREAM>

"Whoa!! Hey, it's just me!!",
Zayn said, laughing.

"ZAYN!! You scared the fuck out of me!!!", I held my chest with one hand.

What is it with everybody startling me lately

"When did you get here?" I breathed out.

"I'm sorry, love", he laughed. I swatted at his arm.

"I just got here", he yawned.
"Insomnia again", I stated.
He just nodded and ran his hand through his hair.

I glanced at my phone, "Shit, it's 20 after, I've got to catch the light for this shoot", I grabbed my purse and camera quickly and kissed the back of Zayn's head that was now resting on his arms on the counter.

"Take a nap!", I yelled over my shoulder, "I'll see you this afternoon! I'll bring you lunch!", I ran out the door and to my Jeep.

Eight hours later, I had a full role of film and two grilled chicken sandwiches.

I walked in and quietly sat everything down. If he was finally getting sleep, I didn't want to wake him. Poor guy.

I snuck down the hall, silently opened the bedroom door and peeked in. He wasn't in bed, he was sitting in a chair looking out the window.

"Zayn?", I laughed, "Are you sleep-staring? What are you doing?", I walked close to him and saw that his eyes were red.
"You haven't slept at all, have you", I smiled sympathetically at him.

He stood up, walked over to me and I looked up at him.
"Who the FUCK is Harry, Kalila"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

261K 8.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
142K 5.2K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
669K 41K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...