Sweet Caroline (Glee Fanficti...

By ryderlynnfever

I never though that a stupid Ballad assignment can changed my whole life. A sweet caroline in glee club chang... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
New Story on Hold
New Story
To All Sam Evans's Fans!!!
To all Finn Hudson's fans!!!
To Ryder Lynn's Fans!
New Story On Hold (Sam Evans)
Mike Chang's Story
Cooper Anderson's Fanfiction
Another Sam Evans Fanfiction
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 40

2.1K 23 1
By ryderlynnfever

Back to LA again and forget everything that happen in Lima a week ago. Now it's for moving on and have a new life here.

"Hey doll-face." Nick suddenly running next to me.

"Hey smirky can you not following me all the time?" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm just bored. Nana went to London until next month and I saw you went out from your apartment so I'm following you." He smirk.

"Why dont you follow her?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Nope, I dont want to leave my college and you." He smirked at me.

"Errrrr." I rolled my eyes and running away from him.

"I have two tickets to Disneyland. You want to go with me?" Nick follows me.

"We already in Disneyland." I simply said to him.

"What?" He asked.

I stop running. "Look around." I said to him.

"It's the main entrance of Disneyland, Emily not the Disneyland." He rolled his eyes.

"You can see what inside from here." I smirked at him.

"Come on, can you be serious once? I want you accompany me to Disneyland this weekend not only look at it from the outside."

"Alright, I'll take it as a yes." I smiled at him.

"Great! Now let me win from you!" He rubbed my hair and running off.

"Dont you dare!" I shouts and running to get him.

I'm still running to get to my apartment until I saw a guy who looks like Puck is walking around the street. I keep my eyes on that guy but I'm not sure it's him or not. LA is big and it such an impossible thing.

"Come on!" Nick grabs my hand and we enter the main lobby.

"Emily, you got a package." Julius said and give me a square frame cover with brown cover.

"Thank you." I said to him.

"From Lima?" Nick asked me.

"Probably." I simply said.

I take a look at the package until I read Sam's name and his address on it. It must be from Sam but I dont know what is that.

I entered my apartment with Nick following me and gasped when I see Mercedes is bring a bagpack and seems like ready to go.

"You want to go?" I asked her.

"Yes sweety, LA records had trouble so I have to go New York for one week. You okay if I leave you right?" Mercedes said.

"Where you will stay in New York?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Your step-brother's apartment. I already call Kurt and he said yes for that. This is unplan." Mercedes sighed.

"I can take myself care. Dont worry." I smiled at Mercedes.

"What is that?" Mercedes pointed at frame I hold.

"Package from Sam. I dont even know what is that." I said.

"It must be Macaroni Arts that he ever showed me. Well I have to go. Just call me if you need something." Mercedes hugged me.

"Take care." I hugged her back.

"See you, Nick. Take her care when I'm not around." Mercedes waves us a good bye and walked off.

"Take her care? I'd rather take a big bear care than you." Nick rolled his eyes.

I just ignore him and open the gift Sam gave me. Mercedes was right this is a Macaroni arts with my face as the picture. So cool.

"This is cool! I have to call my gay boy for this!" I chuckled.

"Who's Sam Evans?" Nick asked as he looked at the sign.

"My bestfriend. He is still on senior year." I said to Nick.

"Well where do you want this picture hangin? I can help." He said to me.

"What about there?" I pointed at the empty space near the study table.

"Look good. Alright I need hammer and nail." Nick said.

I opened the storage to find he need and I got it.

"Here." I give it to him.

He start spiking the frame on the wall by standing on top of a bench.

"Is it done?" He asked.

"Yes. Perfect." I nodded.

He then jump from the bench but he almost slide down because the floor was slicky. I suddenly catched his body and make us just look like two person who hugging at each other.

We keep frozen but just looked at each other. I cant help but my heart beats so fast right now. This might be love? I dont know.

"S-sorry." He tried to stand up.

"It's okay." I take the hammer and place back on the storage.

"Do you have any food?" He checked out my kitchen.
"Grilled bacon."

"It's not health to eat grilled bacon after workout. You better drink a glass of juice." I take the plate of grilled bacon away from him.

"But who the hell eat that?" Nick frowned.

"Mercedes. Who else?" I take a glass of orange juice and give it to him.

"Thanks." He smiled at me.

I just nodded and smiled back at him. We still quiet and smiling at each other until the sound of telephone break a leg in between us.

I walked to the hangin phone at the wall and decided to loudspeaker it.

"Emily's speaking." I said.

"Did you get the gift I send to you?"

"Sam! I got it. This is cool, I really like that. Thank you so much gay boy."

"I'm not gay!" Sam yelled over the phone.
"You're welcome. Actually I called you right now because I need to find a name for my superhero alter ego. Do you have any idea?"

"Gay boy." I simply said.

"I swear I will cut you off when you get here!"

"Haha just kidding, what about blonde chameleon?" I asked.

"Blonde chameleon, my super power is I can impersonate anybody! Wohoo you have to know that Mr. Schue is leaving to D.C and Finn sobbed him and came out with the best glee club assignment this week." Sam said.

"What is that?" I asked.

"Dynamic Duets. By the way how are you and Mercedes?"

"Mercedes just went to New York for her recording for one week." I said.

"So you can spend a lot of time with that guy who lives in the same building with you huh? Haha." Sam laughed over the phone.

Suddenly Nick clear his throats. I cover my face with my hand to hide my shy face.

"Why dont you come to Lima this weekend?" Sam asked.

"I already make an appointment to someone to Disneyland."

"Let me guess with that guy too? Okay I let you date him, its better than hearing you calling me talking about mohawk and jew and all about Puck. Well I have to go, there are some cheerios looking for my photos. I'll call you later." Sam hung up the phone.

"Sam, you are freaking gay!" I groaned.

"He is not sound like a gay." Nick suddenly said.

"He is not gay. But first time I saw him, I was thinking he was a gay because of his hairstyle. He is not gay, he is the cute blonde one." I chuckled.

"Now it's sounds like you are the one who likes him." Nick said.

"No, I dont wanna date my bestfriend." I take my guitar from the ground and sit down on the sofa.

"Can you teach me how to play that things?" Nick jump to the sofa and sit down next to me.

"Alright. Hold this. When you press this string, its C key." I give my guitar to Nick and moves his finger.

"Like this?" Nick asked.

"You are not talented." I rolled my eyes and take my guitar from him.

"I'm just another football player." Nick simply said.

"I wrote a song and I havent finish it yet. Wanna hear?" I asked him.

"Sure." He nod and eating my snacks.

"Nickkkkkk Devoooonnn you have a smirky face. Your face is like a ducky ducky ducky dog. You are annoying as heeellllllllllll. Lalalalalala." I'm singing as I mocked him.

"Emilyyyyyyyyy!" Nick groaned.

"Hahaha just kidding. Mocking you is a funny thing for me." I laughed.

"I wonder how the hell Sam get through with your mock everyday even you called him gay." Nick said without looking at me.

"Just have a deal with it, sweety." I simply said.

"What you usually do when you are alone?" Nick asked.

"Watching movie and eating potato chips." I answer.

"Alright lets watch this broadway movie." Nick put a dvd to the dvd player.

"I will take the snacks." I said and about to stand up.

Nick catched my hand and make me turned my face at him. "Let me do it for you." He smiled at me.

I just nodded and go back sitting on the sofa. He then come back to me and bring two bags of potato chips.

Nick sit down next to me not really close but close enough for a friend like us. The movie start playing. We become quiet and focus on the movie.

* 1 hour later *

** Nick's P.O.V **

"We need to watch it on broadway one day." I said without looking at Emily.

No answers.

Suddenly someone lean her head on my shoulder. I take a look and Emily is fall asleep.

She is beautiful. The most beautiful girl that I've ever seen. She is kind and funny.

To the guy who hurt her, you're sucks. I remember when Mercedes told me that she broke up with her ex because he cheated. I swear if I can make her mine, I wont hurt her.

Nana was right. She was right to introduce me with Emily. Everything that Nana told me about her was right.

I place her guitar on the ground. I take the pillow and make her body layin on the sofa carefully. I take look at the clock and it's almost evening.

I better prepare something for her dinner before I go back to my own apartment. I will make special dinner for this sweet girl.

I opened her refrigerator to find any food stocks. I take a look and find spaghetti. I will make spaghetti carbonara for her.

* 30 minutes later *

My food is already done. I place it on the dining table. I looked at herself and she is still sleeping with her cute sleeping face.

I have to go back to my own apartment now. I kissed her forehead and walked off to my own apartment and leave her alone.

** Emily's P.O.V **

I woke up as my apartment turn into darker. I opened my eyes and I'm layin my body on the sofa. I take a look at the clock and it's already 7pm.

I turned on the light and walked to the kitchen to take a drink. Suddenly my eyes catch something on the dining table.

Food?

I walked closer to the dining table and there is a plate of spaghetti carbonara. Mercedes went to New York and the one was here only Nick.

It must be Nick the one who made this. I never know he is kind of the sweet one. I should thanks to him for this food. Thanks Nick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Date

I woke up as I feel my sore throat and my head little bit spinning around. It already 9am and today I already promised to Nick to accompany him to Disneyland.

I walked out from my room and take a drink from the kitchen. Ugh Mercedes come back home please I really need you.

I think I got fever. But what about my date with Nick? I dont want to ruin it since we are getting closer to each other.

Suddenly someone knocked the door. It must be Nick. I opened the door and right there he is.

"You ready to have fun in Disneyland?" Nick smile at me.

"I need to get shower first." I said weakly.

"Doll face, you look pale. You okay?" Nick frowned.

"I'm fine." I half smiled at him and about to walk to the bathroom.

Nick catched my hand and make me stop my way. He then place his hand on my forehead. "You got fever. We are not going."

"But I already promised you." I said sadly.

"It's okay. I dont want Nana get mad at me because I let a girl to going out when she got sick." Nick said to me.

"But..."

I got cut off with Nick suddenly kissed me. I cant handle it and kissed him back. He is the only one who can make me feel better since Puck left me. He is the one who bright my day here.

We pulled our lips each other and looked at each other shyly.

"Sorry, I cant handle it." He giggled.

"It's okay." I said to him.

"Well, you better take a rest. Dont worry, I wont go and stay here with you." He smiled at me.

I let out a sigh and sitting on the sofa. "Alright."

"Want to check out to the doctor?" He asked me.

"I dont know the doctor here." I simply said.

"Okay, I will find out later. You already have breakfast?"

"Nope. I just woke up five minutes before you come."

"Okay." He simply said and walked to the kitchen.

I take my mini blanket and turn on the TV watching Sunday cartoon in the morning. I dont know what Nick doing in my kitchen right now.

"Eat this. To make you feel better." Nick give me a plate of sandwich.

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

"It's okay." He rubbed my hair and sitting down next to me.

Suddenly the phone is ringing. I'd like to answer it but Nick stands up and walks to the phone and press the louspeaker button.

"Emily's speaking." I said.

"You already awake? It's me, Finn. I'm so depressed."

"Setlist for sectionals right?" I asked Finn.

"HOW THE HELL YOU COULD KNOW ABOUT THAT? You have any idea?" Finn asked back.

"Actually I wrote a song, I will send to your email after this."

"You sounds weak, you okay?"

"Just got a little bit fever. Dont worry and dont tell mom or I will kill you." I said.

"I wont tell her as long as I wont get any calls from hospital. What are you doing?"

"Just having my breakfast. You?"

"Playing with my magic marker. Got a gift from New Directions. I dont hear Mercedes voice." Finn said.

"She went to New York. If you want to hear her voice, call Kurt."

"So you are alone now?"

"Not really."

"Is there any ghost with you?" Finn asked.

"Yes." I simply said.

Nick turned his face at me and frowned. I cant handle it and suddenly laughed so hard.

"You scared me. Talk to you later. Take care. Dont forget to eat." Finn hung up the phone.

"A ghost? A ghost wont give you real food." Nick frowned at me.

"I though it was a fake food." I laughed.

"Fever makes everyone crazy." He rolled his eyes.

"What will you do on Thanksgiving?" I asked him.

"Spending my thanksgiving alone. Nana left me or maybe I can call her to come back home earlier. What about you?"

"Will go back to Lima with Mercedes. I already promise my mom to come home on thanksgiving until christmas." I half smiled at him.

"Before you left me to Lima, will you go out with me for a dinner?" Nick asked.

"You asked me on a date?" I smirked at him.

"Yes, smirky." He smirked back at me.

"Dont you think that we have a date now?" I grinned at him.

"You think so?" He smirked at me.

"Yes, smirky." I smirked back him.

"Why are you so cute huh?" He smirk.

"Are you tease me?"

"You think?"

"I think you better shut up before I kick you out." I grinned at him.

"Literally, your fever is the worst." Nick sighed.

"You really make my headache getting worse." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay if you say so I better go." Nick stand up from his seat and about to leave.

I catched his hand to make him stop. "Stay."

He turned his face at me and suddenly laughed so hard. "I wasnt about to leave, I just wanna take more drink."

"Idiot." I mumbled.

"I wont leave you. Dont worry." He smiled at me and walked to the kitchen.

I just can be quiet about what he said. This guy is kinda cute and protective one. He is also cool and handsome. He is sweet and can make me laugh so hard. Oh God.

"I'm homeeeeee!" Mercedes opened the door.

"Hey Cedes how's the trip to New York?" I smiled at her.

"I have to sleep with your step brother since Rachel's new boyfriend is also there and your Finn is so much better than that guy. Oh Nick is here?" Mercedes turned her face at Nick.

"Hey. Yeah your roommate is sick so I decided to stay here." Nick smiled at Mercedes and give a glass of water.

"Jesus, you're sick? Oh God we should see the doctor." Mercedes said to me.

"I just got fever, Mercedes." I rolled my eyes.

"Shall I call Finn or your mom?" Mercedes asked.

"Finn just called me and please dont tell my mom. You know Carole Hudson-Hummel can do crazy things if she found one of her child is sick." I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, Burt already booked two flight tickets for us next week." Mercedes said.

"When did you talk to my step-father?" I frowned.

"Burt came to New York to met Kurt for a day then he told me that I have to bring you home or you can guess what will happen." Mercedes sighed.

"Burt and my mom will come here and take me back to Lima then send me to McKinley or Dalton Academy. Someone need to tell them that I'm not five years old girl anymore." I sighed.

"Thats the risk to become the youngest and the only one daughter in your family." Mercedes simply said.

"At least you have parents who cares about you." Nick suddenly said.

Damn I'm forget that this guy only have Nana and his aunt.

"I'm sorry." I hold his hand.

"Its okay." He smiled at me.
"Well, I'm forget that I need to call Nana. I'll come later." Nick said and walked off.

"Is there something happen in between you guys since I left you for one week?" Mercedes asked me.

"Nothing happened." I simply said.

"How could he knows that you're sick?" Mercedes sit down next to me.

"Actually he was about to pick me up since we were planning to Disneyland but I'm sick so we cancel it."

"He asked you on a date with him? Oh my Gosh! Tell me more! Did he already tell you about his feeling? Or something else?" Mercedes asked curiously.

"We kissed."

"When? Where?" Mercedes gasped.

"Here. About one hour ago." I simply said.

"He really have a feeling for you and I bet you also feel the same right?" Mercedes asked me.

"Yes." I nodded shyly.

"Nana your plan is working haha." Mercedes yelled and walked off to her room.

I just can chuckled. Yes I kinda have a feeling for Nick. Since he is the cute, nice, sweet and protective one.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.2K 76
For some people, love someone is not a big thing but what if you love two person at the same time and you have to choose one? And this is happen to M...
161K 2.3K 111
I never know that The Sophomore guy can change my whole life. He is my first love and my first experience in love since I never find the right guy bu...
54.7K 696 38
Arica Dayton was the new girl at McKinley High, a mute. She had a rough past and wanted to make her future better. She had lost all hope, until she j...
169K 1.9K 67
Abygail Nathalie Wilson is a new student of William McKinley High. She will start all the new things here. All of sudden she just meet Noah Puckerman...