Sweet Caroline (Glee Fanficti...

By ryderlynnfever

I never though that a stupid Ballad assignment can changed my whole life. A sweet caroline in glee club chang... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
New Story on Hold
New Story
To All Sam Evans's Fans!!!
To all Finn Hudson's fans!!!
To Ryder Lynn's Fans!
New Story On Hold (Sam Evans)
Mike Chang's Story
Cooper Anderson's Fanfiction
Another Sam Evans Fanfiction
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 41

1.9K 24 1
By ryderlynnfever

Thanksgiving in Lima

I walked in the hallways of McKinley alone. My second day in Lima. Yesterday me and Mercedes landed in Lima. She came here and I turn my way to home and avoid meet Puck.

But today I came to McKinley because Finn begged me to come here and Sam said that we need to meet up here.

Sam told me that I have to standing in front of my former locker. So I'm standing here and found a bar of chocolate on the ground.

I take the chocolate and I can see the rope on this chocolate. I pulled the rope and the chocolate fall from my hand and moving to somewhere.

I know Sam is the one who did this to me. I sighed and keep following that chocolate until it turned into a science room.

I enter the science room and Sam is sitting there with a bowl of cereal and milk.

"Cereals!" I yelled happily.

"Honey stars. Your favorite one." Sam smiled at me.

"Aww my gay boy, you're sweet." I chuckled.

"Stop call me gay." Sam groaned.

"Well, so you called me to come here only for giving this?" I asked Sam.

"Nope, actually I wanna show you something. I wrote a song and I want to show this to you." Sam said to me.

"Thats why I see the band is here?" I chuckled.

"Yeah." Sam chuckled.

Sam nodded to the band and they start the music. Sam takes my hand and want me to dance with him.

Sam:
Can you hear me
Barely breathing
As you pass me by
You're an angel
With a body
Got me crazy
Without even trying

I'm a mess
I'm a wreck
No one makes me feel like this

Beautiful girl
Can you see me falling
All I want is you
Make this a beautiful world
Now my heart is calling
So caught up in you
I wish I could carry you away
And I don't even know your name
Do you even know
You're a beautiful girl

Conversations
I imagine
Were they in my head
Did I wake up
Am I dreaming
Are you here now
Baby, in my bed

I'm a mess
I'm a wreck
If I ask would you say yes

Beautiful girl
Can you see me falling
All I want is you
Now my heart is calling
So caught up in you
I wish I could carry you away
And I don't even know your name
Beautiful girl
Do you even know
You're a beautiful girl

Can you see me falling
Baby, I'm falling

Can you hear me
Barely breathing
As you pass me by

Beautiful girl
Can you see me falling
All I want is you
Make this a beautiful world
Now my heart is calling
So caught up in you
I wish I could carry you away
And I don't even know your name
And ever I go
Do you even know
You're a beautiful girl

Do you even know
You're a beautiful girl

"That was cool. Who's the girl?" I claps as Sam end up his song.

"You." Sam smiled at me.

"Me?" I frowned.

"Yes, you." Sam pushed his face closer to me and about to kiss me.

"I cant. I cant kiss my bestfriend." I turned my face.

"Because you are in love with someone else? Emily dont you realize that I'm the only one who always be there when you cry and worried about you?"

"Sam, you are pretty amazing. If someone date you, she would be the luckiest girl in the world but I cant. I dont want to hurt you, you are the person number three after my mom and Finn in my life and I cant do that. I dont want to hurt you because you are a half of me." I hugged him and cried.

"Why are you crying? You did nothing wrong. I was the one who trying to broke our friendship. Stop crying, I dont like to see that. You are the precious girl in my life besides Stacey." Sam hugged me back.

"Because you want to kiss me but I refuse that."

"Haha stop crying, Emily. It's okay." Sam rubbed my back.

I wipe my tears and pushed my body away from him. "You know what? You are the one who can make me laugh so hard. You are the one who knows me better than anyone else. Mocking you is like a life for me, hearing your stupid conversation is like my oxygen, if you ask me do I love you? I will say yes, I love you, so much, Sam Evans. But I just want to stay like this with you because I want to hug you without any kind of silly things. If we date and then we break up, I cant hug you anymore. You are pretty amazing, Sam. You really are." I smiled at him.

"Mocking me and say I'm a gay?" Sam raised his eyebrows.

"Probably yes." I chuckled.

"I love you too Emily. More than a boyfriend to his girlfriend, more than another couple did. And yes, I want to hug you everytime, I want to be the one who wipe your tears away everytime you have a problem with those sucks guys. I wont let you get hurt." Sam hold my sleeve.

"If you want to kiss me, just do it." I close my eyes.

"Seriously?" Sam asked.

"Yes, gay boy." I still close my eyes.

Sam didnt say anything but I feel his breath closer to my face until he left a kiss on my cheek.

"I dont like your lipsbalm taste." Sam simply said.

"Because you are a gay!" I yelled at him.

"Say again?" Sam smirked at me.

"You are a gay!" I chuckled.

"You will get punishment because you call me like that." Sam wrap my neck with his hand and place my head under his armpit.

"I have a weapon to beat you!" I yelled.

"No way!" Sam still hold me like that and walked out from the science room.

"Sam, you know why I refuse to kiss you?" I asked.

"Why?" Sam asked.

"Let my head go, first."

"Alright." Sam let my head go from his armpit.
"Why?"

"Because you are belong to Mercedes. I think she is still in love with you. I dont want to be a backstabbing bitch or anything but you both together to be cute." I smiled at Sam.

"Come here. And tell me about that guy you told me." Sam put his hand around my shoulder.

"He is cute, nice, protective one, sweet and he just like you. He asked me on a date and we did. The cute thing was Mercedes went to New York for a week then I got fever he was there and we kissed." I said to Sam.

"He is also a gay?" Sam frowned.

"So you claim yourself that you are a gay?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Nope, but I feel like I'm a gay since you call me gay." Sam said innocently.

"If you were a gay, you wouldnt never want to kiss me, Sam." I rolled my eyes.

"You're right." Sam nodded.

We then entering the choir room together as the other already there except Finn.

"Emily? What are you doing here?" Artie asked.

"Looking for Finn besides Sam asked me to come here and give a bowl of honey stars." I chuckled and sit down on the back row next to a cute guy with Justin Bieber's old hair.

"I'm Ryder Lynn." He put a hand for me to shake and smiled at me.

"Emily Hudson." I smiled back at him.

"I already know your name actually, I just want you to know my name." Ryder smirk at me.

"You're cute with that hair." I chuckled.
"So you're a sophomore here?" I asked.

"Yes, your brother help me with my dyslexia. You and Sam are dating?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Nope, we are bestfriend. I dont want to date a gay." I rolled my eyes.

"I can hear youuuuuuuu!" Sam groaned.

"Haha you're cute." Ryder smiled at me.

"You too, Rydie." I smiled back at him.

"Why you give him a nickname with Rydie when you gave me gay?" Sam protest.

"Shut up, Sam. Shut up." I rolled my eyes.

Finn finally walked into the choir room. I looked at my watch and he late fifteen minutes.

"We have special guests!" Finn said happily.

I heard some foot steps walked in until Quinn, Puck, Mike, Santana and Merceded walked in.

"Class of 2012!!!" Finn yelled.

"Wohooo." The others cheering.

"Wait, why our member is get one more person?" Finn frowned.

"You dont realize that your sister is there?" Mercedes chuckled.

"Emily, what are you doing here?" Finn frowned.

"Talking with this cute guy with oldschool Justin Bieber hair." I simply said.
"Oh you want me to go back to home? Fine. I came here because I have something to talk with Sam besides you said that it's better than sleeping or talking with a picture frame alone." I said and about to walk off.

"Okay get back here." Finn sighed.

I rolled my eyes and sitting down in front of the piano.

"Since we have alumni here. I will divided the new member to these alumni. Jake you with your brother, Ryder you with Mike, Marley you with Santana, Kitty and Quinn last Mercedes and Unique. The rest with me and Emily." Finn said.

I didnt say anything. At least just need to control the old member who I already know not the new one.

"And we will sing Gangnam Style for our setlist. We never lost in sectionals so we have to bring something new for sectionals." Finn said.

I press the piano tone more than once to make Finn turned his face at me.

"What?" Finn asked.

"What about the song I gave you?" I frowned at Finn.

"That was good but it was a brokenhearted song, Emily." Finn rolled his eyes.

"It wasnt. I wrote that." I protest.

"Yeah whatever with that we will do the gangnam style." Finn said.

I let out a sigh and place my head on the piano. He really make a bad decision.

"Okay we start rehearsal in auditorium now!" Finn said and walked off.

"You want to stay here for a long time?" A voice shocked me.

I looked at the person and Puck is talking to me. I didnt answer him but glare at him and walked away from him.

I dont know but all I want to is avoid Puck and never ever again talk to him. I'm sick everytime I have to see his face or anything else.

"Before you sing a Korean song, you have to know how to dance like their boyband and girlband." Mike said to the others as I walked in.

I sit down on the audience seat in the front row with Mercedes next to me. I just wanna go back home right now.

"You okay?" Mercedes asked me.

"I'm fine, just got bored here." I sighed.

"Because Nick is not here?" Mercedes chuckled.

"Mercedes!" I shout.

"Haha you must be thinking about him, in LA alone on thanksgiving day. Call him." Mercedes smiled at me.

"I dont think so, Mercedes." I giggled.

"Finn, can I talk to you?" Mike walked closer to Finn and whisper something on his ear.

Finn just nodded about what Mike said. Mike then back to teach them about the dance step.

"You help me to teach the girls. Tomorrow I'll bring my friend who is a dancer to come here and teach them." Mike pulled my hand and make me leave my seat.

"Chang, dont you realize that I wear a skirt?" I rolled my eyes.

"You usually dance with that cheerio uniform and it's a skirt." Mike frowned.

"Okay but no cartwheel or anything." I sighed.

Mike just nodded and play the tape until a music from Korean boyband come out. I follow his dance step to make it good. Mike is the greatest dancer that I've ever know. I learn many thing from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rehearsal Day 2

"I can believe that I'm still fit with this cheerio uniform. I eat too much in LA." I said to Brittany, Santana and Stacey while looking at myself in the mirror.

"You can be the captain of cheerio again." Brittany said.

"I graduated, Britt." I sighed.

"Wear this for rehearsal." Santana said.

"No, if Sue find this, she will mad to all of the cheerios. I'd better wear my dance clothes. A tshirt and this short sweat pants." I smirked at them.

"Oh dont forget Emily's lucky hat." Stacey wear me a hat.

"We do rehearsal in a room. We can use that hat but I can let my lucky hair in ponitail." I chuckled.

"I'm glad that we are four again now." Stacey smiled at us.

"Yeah, you guys take our positions now." Santana nodded.

"We better hurry before Finn mad at Brittany and Stacey." I said to them.

"We were waiting for you, dear." Santana rolled her eyes.

"Ups sorry." I giggled.

"Come on, we are ready to beat the boys!" Brittany said and walked off.

Santana, Stacey and I just looked at each others and sighed. We then walked out from cheerios meeting room and left my cheerio uniform there.

I wear my a dance tshirt and sweat pants also my cheerios shoes that I usually wear for school and let my hair with ponitail. Remember that yesterday I almost do a cartwheel until Mike stop me, I forgot that I wore a skirt.

We then entered the auditorium. The others already there and make a circle like talking to someone. Maybe Mike's friend that he told me yesterday.

"Dimsum Chang, I'm ready to beat you and your friend! Because I have my cheerio back!" I said with my hand on my hips.

The others turns their face at me and giggled. Until I can see someone in between them.

"Nick?" I frowned.

"It's a strange when you call me with my name, not smirky." He chuckled.

"But what are you doing here?"

"Teach them some dance step." Nick said.

"You cant dance. All you can do only annoy me and disturb me everyday." I shake my head.

"He is better than me actually. We met in Chicago in a dance school. I didnt know that he is your neighbor in LA." Mike said to me.

"See? You learn many things from Mike but actually Mike learn from me and it means indirectly you learn from me too, doll-face." He smirked at me.

"Alright, go back to rehearsal. You guys follow us. It's only four days to go." Mike said.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. I looked at Mercedes and Finn, they both cant stop giggling. Until my eyes turn into Puck and he gave Nick a death stare. Jealous? Whatever I dont care.

"There will be a duet dance like we did on last regionals. There will be Brittany and....." Finn said.

"That guy with brown hair." Nick said.

Sam looked at his hair. Also Joe. I just can rolled my eyes. They think that Nick is talking about them.

"Not you Sam, not you or even you, Joe" I rolled my eyes.

"Sam looked at his hair and it makes me wanna looked at my hair." Joe said innocently.

"Alright, Ryder and Brittany will have dance duet." Finn said.

"Like we did on Valerie?" Brittany asked.

"Yes, Brit." Santana nodded.

Mike nodded to Nick to give a sign of something. Nick then turn his face at me and smirked at me.

"What?" I raised my eyebrows.

"We will teach them how to have duet dance." He takes my hand.

I sighed and follow him. Mike turn the music on. We then starting some dance steps until he grabs my hips and I hold his hips.

"Why dont you tell me at first?" I asked him.

"Because you never ask besides Nana didnt know about this. I secretly went to dance school in Chicago." He said to me.

"I bet she also didnt know that you went here."

"You're right and please dont tell her. I'll stay in Mike's house until the shows end and I'll be back to LA before Nana found that." He smirk at me.

"Yeah or she will send you back to Chicago." I smirked back at him.

"And I cant see your beautiful face anymore." He smirked.

"Disgusting." I grinned.

We finally end up our dance. I place my body on the ground and drink my water and take my face towel.

"Marley, you okay?" Santana frowned at Marley.

"Yes, just little bit tired." Marley nodded.

"Well we will continue the rehearsal, tomorrow." Finn said to the others.

I looked at my watch and it's almost evening. I havent go to the church today. I better go before the sun goes down.

"I have to go." I simply said.

I take my sportbag and run away from auditorium to the church.

** Nick's P.O.V **

"I have to go." Emily simply said and take her sportbag and then run away from this auditorium.

I turned my face at Finn and frowned. He just lift his shoulder up.

"She must be waiting for santa." A blonde guy said.

"A santa?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Emily must be went to church. It's Tuesday. Everyone knows that." A guy with long said.

"Church? I never knew she is kind of the religious one." I said.

"Let just said that she always hide it. Only me who knows all her secret. I'm Sam Evans by the way." A blonde guy showed me his hand to shake.

"Nick Devon." I shake his hand.
"I like your macaroni arts, its cool. I wonder how you did that." I said to him.

"You know that? Wow." Sam chuckled.

"Even I was there when you called her." I giggled.

"Damn! You got her bro. But if you hurt her, I will be your nightmare." Sam grinned and walked off.

I take my bagpack and about to leave with Mike until I realize that a guy with shaves hair cant stop give me a death stare. This guy must be Emily's ex boyfriend.

"You wanna go home now?" Mike asked.

"Hey we can have dinner in breadstix or come to my house." Finn said to me.

"Yeah Carole's food is the best. You have to try it." A latina girl nodded.

"Is Kurt there?" A blonde girl asked.

"I dont know maybe he is not going home." Finn sighed.

"So Nick? Wanna join? I know that deep down Mike want to." Mercedes chuckled.

"Alright. Sure." I smiled at them.

"You join, Puck?" Finn asked a guy with shaves hair.

"I wont miss my second mother's food, dude." That guy grinned at me.

"Alright, lets go." Finn said to us and walked off lead us.

** Emily's P.O.V **

"God, I like him. Well I dont say that I love him but I like him. You know who I mean and yes he is. He is nice, cool, sweet and protective one. Everytime he is around me I feel like my stomach got butterfly." I'm smiling.
"About Sam? I know he has a special feeling for me and yes I also have for him but I just wanna stay like this with him. Friends with benefits? Kind of. But Sam is my only person that I can depend on besides he knows everything about me." I sighed.
"And today I want you to let me know if that guy has a same feeling for me or not. By the way, I need more power to be more cool in front of Puck. I dont want him to see my pain anymore. Tell dad that I miss him. Thats all. Amen."

I take my sportbag and walked out from the church. The sky is grey and it means that it's going to be rain. I have to go back hurry.

I take a little run to my house before the rain fall down. Thunderbolt splash the sky. I really need to get hurry.

Suddenly the rain fall down. I run to get to my house in hurry. It's still five more house until I got to mine.

I keep running until I got into my house and seems like many peoples here.

"How many times I told you to take shelter when you got rain outside?" Burt said and give me a towel.

"Sorry, it was only five house left so I didnt think about that." I said to him.

"Take a hot bath and change your clothes or you will get sick, girl." Burt said.

I nodded and walked to my room until I saw the guys is playing video games with Finn. Mike, Puck and Nick are there.

I opened my wardrobe to find my tshirt and long pants but I didnt find it.

"Mom did you see my blue tshirt?" I yelled.

"No, honey." Mom yelled back.

I sighed and walked to Finn's wardrobe and passed those guys who busy with playing video games. I opened his wardrobe and take his tshirt.

"Finn, I borrow this one." I said.

"Hmmm." Finn simply said and keep focusing his eyes to the video games.

Guys can be forget about everything when they facing video games. I close Finn's wardrobe and walked back to the door and passed them and unplugged the cable until the TV screen turn into black.

"EMILYYYYYYYYY!!!! I almost win!" Finn yelled.

I just laughed and walked to Kurt's room to take a bath and change my clothes there.

Kurt's room is always clean not like mine or Finn's. I walked to the bathroom to take a hot bath.

After that I went out from Kurt's room amd walked to the living room. I can see that Mercedes, Santana and Quinn are helping my mom to preparing the dinner.

I sit down on the couch and eating the popcorn that Burt's left and watching my favorite TV show with Taylor who is sitting next to me. It's still raining outside and it feels little bit cold I think.

My favorite TV shows just end and now it turns into a boring show. I take my guitar from the another seat. I have two guitar and one I bring to LA and another one I left here.

"What song you want to sing with me, Tay?" I'm talking to Taylor.
"What? The song that me and Finn usually sing? Cant Fight This Feeling or Barely Breathing?" I asked again.
"Barely Breathing? Sure."

I start playing my guitar and sing my favorite song ever.

Emily:
I know what you're doing
I see it all too clear
I only taste the saline
When I kiss away your tears

Finn walked out from his room and smirked at me. I know that this is our favorite song. He jump to the couch and singing with me.

Finn:
You really had me going
Wishing on a star
But the black holes that surround you
Are heavier by far

Emily:
I believed in your confusion
You were so completely torn
It must have been that yesterday
Was the day that I was born

Finn:
There's not much to examine
There's nothing left to hide
You really can't be serious
If you have to ask me why

Emily and Finn:
I say goodbye

'Cause I am barely breathing
And I can't find the air
I don't know who I'm kidding
Imagining you care

And I could stand here waiting
A fool for another day
I don't suppose it's worth the price
It's worth the price
The price that I would pay

Finn (with Emily):
Everyone keeps asking
(What's it all about?)
I used to be so certain
(And I can't figure out)

Emily (with Finn):
What is this attraction?
(I only feel the pain)
There's nothing left to reason
And only you to blame

Emily and Finn:
Will it ever change?

'Cause I am barely breathing
And I can't find the air
I don't know who I'm kidding
Imagining you care

And I could stand here waiting
A fool for another day
I don't suppose it's worth the price
It's worth the price
The price that I would pay

Emily (with Finn):
But I'm (thinking it over) anyway

Emily and Finn (Emily):
I'm thinking it over anyway, yeah, yeah, yeah (Ooh)

I've come to find
I may never know

Finn:
Your changing mind

Emily:
Is it friend or foe?

Emily and Finn:
I rise above
Or sink below

Finn:
Every time

Emily:
You come and go

Emily and Finn:
Please don't
Come and go

Ooh

'Cause I am barely breathing
And I can't find the air
I don't know who I'm kidding
Imagining you care

And I could stand here waiting
A fool for another day
I don't suppose it's worth the price
It's worth the price
The price that I would pay

Emily (with Finn):
But I'm (thinking it over) anyway

Emily and Finn (Emily):
I'm thinking it over anyway, yeah, yeah, yeah (Oooh)

Finn:
I know what you're doing

Emily and Finn:
I see it all too clear

"Can I be honest here?" Burt raises his hand.

"Yes?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I'm bored listening to both of you sing this song like every hour but since my children graduates I miss someone sing those broadway songs, or a girl talking about avengers and talking to her cat or a big guy singing in the bathroom and it takes more than 30 minutes but now I'm glad that I can hear that again." Burt smiled at me and Finn.

"You must be heard a big guy singing 'I, I love you like a love song, baby' right? Haha." I laughed.

"Errr it's better than watching a TV show over and over again." Finn rolled his eyes.

"Guys the dinner is ready!" Mom shouts.

The others walked to the kitchen to take the dinner. I dont know what mom and the girls cooked because I dont help them.

"Come on, Tay dont be lazy or you wont get any dinner." I lift Taylor up.

I walked to the kitchen and still lift Taylor on my hand. After that I place him on the ground while I'm taking his food but he walked away to go back to the living room.

"Taylorrrrr dont run away or I wont give you food anymore and you will be a skinny leg cat!" I groaned.

"He is not hungry, honey." Mom said to me.

"Is he in diet program? I didnt know that cat did that. I should call Brittany and ask if Lord Tobbington do the same thing or not." I said.

"You gave your cat name with Taylor? Thats too cool." Nick frowned at me.

"Even his full name is Taylor Benjamin York. The guitarist of American Rock Band, Paramore. And let me introduce myself, I'm Hayley Williams." I said proudly.

"Doll-face..." Nick rolled his eyes.

I rolled my eyes and take my plate then walked off to the living room and eat there alone while watching tv and nobody can disturb me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 852 79
Mallory Schultz is starting her sophomore year at William McKinley High School. Thinking her life is as perfect as can be, mainly due to being on the...
121K 1.7K 61
In my life, I've been playing with those jerks. I dated them because I wanted them and then I dumped them when I got bored with them. But then he cam...
39.7K 843 24
"What's up, blogosphere? Jacob Ben Israel here, back on the street with an exclusive look at McKinley's newest celebrities, the New Directions!" Emil...
98.8K 2.6K 124
Going into high school seemed exciting at first, until it all came down to fitting in, where one Caroline Hudson thought if she joined cheerleading l...