You Need Me (Laurmani)

By dwriter1

[COMPLETED] Lauren is a successful indie pop singer who has been in the industry for about 3 years. After the... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty

Twelve

4.4K 163 112
By dwriter1

Normani's POV:

I heard her. Oh god, she said she loves me. She loves me?

I woke up and we had somehow disconnected through out the night because of Laurens wild sleeping habits. I always got kicked or mushed at least several times as we slept but it was worth it just being in bed with her.

I reached my arm over to remove a few strings of hair from her beautiful face. I lean in and place a kiss on her slightly parted lips before speaking "I love you more Lauren"

Her eyes twitch a little and the sides of her mouth twist up into a smile. I felt my heart drop. "You're awake?!"

She chuckles and opens her eyes. "Oh my god" I whine out leaning back a little. "You love me baby?" she teased leaning in to me and poking my nose.

"NO" I roll my eyes and smile.

"Look at you, you do love me mani" she grinned causing me to blush.

"I don't!" I perched my lips trying to stop my smile and mush her.

"Yeah you dooooooo" she had the biggest smile across her face.

"So, you loved me first" I shrug finally letting my smile form to be as big as hers.

"God" she grinned grabbing my face with both hands "come here" she pulled me in kissing me passionately groaning into my mouth "I...Love...you" she spoke pulling me into her lips between each word. I felt my lips shutter on to hers enjoying the contact.

She released her grip allowing me to catch my breath, I couldn't help but to smile looking in to her beautiful green eyes. "I love you too" I breathed out almost too easily.

"Huh?" She teased putting her hand behind her ear getting a better listen.

"I love you too Lauren" I said a little louder smiling uncontrollably.

"How much?"

"Too much" I said reaching up to grab her face with my hand and suddenly things were real. I looked into her eyes as she looked back into mine. I realized that I was looking into the eyes of the woman I want to be with for the rest of my life.

//

"How did you manage to pull this off babe?" The brown girl questioned as they sat on the three hour flight to Houston, an hour in.

"Help from Seth, I talked to him after the video shoot & told him I wanted to go as soon as possible. He called your parents to tell them you would be in town to visit for a few days"

"They think I'm coming alone?" Normani asked with curiosity written all over her face.

"Yes but we can handle this however you want to. I can show up with you at the door or I could go to our hotel and stay there until you're ready to tell them. I want this to be easy for you."

Normani sighed "I think we should just handle it up front, get it out of the way. Plus I wouldn't let you stay at the hotel alone" she said giving Lauren's hand a squeeze.

"Is it bad that I'm.. Sort of nervous" the Latina spoke of twisting her lips.

"Is it bad that I'm extremely nervous" Normani responded with a small chuckle.

"What if they dont even like me? What if they don't except us? What if they try to make you chose between them and me? I would never want you to pick me over them. That's-" her whiny words were cut off by her girlfriends lips pressed into hers. "Nor-Normani we're in public" she said looking around nervously.

"Who cares? Everyone's gonna know sooner or later" she grinned "plus everyone's sleep for the most part.. I just want you to know that I'm not letting you out of my life, if it gets hard between me and my family that doesn't mean I would just dump you. I'm stronger now, I'm fighting for what I want no matter how hard it gets."

These words assured Lauren that Normani was serious about their relationship. Her nerves dwindled down a little, but not all of the way she still felt the pressure to make a good impression.

The last fifteen minutes of the flight approached and Lauren heard the flight attended warn them to buckle their seatbelt a for landing. "Mani we're landing, buckle up"

//

Lauren's POV:
"Breath babe, breath" I said giving her shoulder a squeeze as we stood on the porch of her parents home. We've been out here for about 5 minutes already.

She nodded and lifted her hand to knock on the door. It swung open after a few knocks "Mommyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" her smile stretched from ear to ear as she jumped into her mothers arms. She's so fucking adorable. "Mommys love bug" her mother smiled while holding her. Normani blushed embarrassed at the nickname.

I stepped back and smiled at the interaction between the two awkwardly. Mani cleared her throat "This is-"

"Lauren Jauregui, I know who she is"

"H-Hello Mrs. Hamilton" I said reaching my hand out grinning "Very nice to meet you"

Her eyes studied me as we shook hands "Well come on in you two, no use in standing out here"

We walked in and I examined the beautiful house "You have a lovely home Mrs.Hamilton " I said nervously wiping the sweat off of my hands on my butt.

"Thank you Lauren, have a seat you two make yourselves comfortable" turning her attention to Normani "Your father isn't home yet, he should be shortly"

Normani just nodded and gave a closed mouth smile as I sat fiddling my fingers "Why are you two so quiet? Something you need to get off of your chests?" She said raising a brow

I gulped loudly, I swear I think she knows. I don't know why I just can feel it. Normani starts to talk "Well yes actually" she paused and looked at me grabbing my hand "I was gonna wait until dad was here but take a seat mom" I almost move my hand from hers because of how nervous I am.

"I think I'll stand" she says looking at the interaction between us two and folding her arms.

I gulp again. "Well.. See me and- well we're uhh-" she tries to get it out but her words fail her.

"Get it out child!" Mama Drea snaps.

Normani quickly looks at me nerves written all over her face "Uh you wanna take this one Lo?" I shake my head no rapidly. I'm not helping much at all.

She sighs and swallowed hard before looking back to her mother "Listen mom, Lauren and I are dating. We have been for what is going to be a month tomorrow"

My heart smiles at the fact that she remembers the date. 'Focus Lauren' I snap myself out of it as she continues.

"I'm in love with her and she's in love with me." I nod in agreement but stop quickly when Mama Drea shoots me a look. "I know how you feel about this mom & I've been fighting it for forever to make you happy but I can't do that anymore. I can't deny love any longer, I can't miss out on being happy. So there, that's it"

Mama Drea stood there for a few seconds not saying anything. Suddenly the awkward silence was broken by laughter "You are my daughter Normani Hamilton, you don't think I know when someone has you sprung. I watch your interviews, performances all of those things. I see how you look at her, I see how she looks at you. If this is true love, even though I don't agree with it, I'll be here for you two. If it's true love your dad will be there on your wedding day to walk you down the isle and I'll be there to hold up your dress. We love you Normani no matter what & im sure we can grow to love Ms.Jauregui as well" she looks at me and gives off a small smile that I return. I mean rally wipe away my sweat, what a relief!

As the rest of the day went on I felt less awkward and more welcomed. Normani's father can home and she filled him in on the news and he wasn't shocked either. Well damn, were we really that obvious? We ate dinner that Normani and I help mama Drea cook. We shared stories and shared laughs. Mama Drea told embarrassing stories about Normani that caused her to blush out of humiliation, shes so adorable.

It was about 10:30pm and we had already spent about five hours there. Mama Drea insisted we stay but Normani and I informered her that I had already paid for the hotel. We said our goodbyes and Normani and headed to the hotel.

As soon we were dropped in front of the door lights began flashing.

"NORMANI! LAUREN! Is it true? Are you guys finally dating"

"Is this some sort of honey moon?!"

"That kiss on the plane didn't seem very friendly to me!"

"Can you confirm the rumors"

I groaned grabbing my girlfriend by her arm and blocking the cameras from us with my other arm. We pushed through the crowds and sighed once we escaped. "Take a seat let me check us in" I told her. I didn't let them affect us. I was used to the paparazzi and if I'm being honest I'm glad they got a few snaps of us, it was time for the world to know Normani was mine.

We made it into the hotel room, it was a master suite because I only provide the best for my baby. She flopped on the bed and let out a sigh, maybe it was a sigh of relief. I did the same right next to her causing us both to chuckle.

"What a long day" she spoke turning her head to look at me.

"I enjoyed every moment of it" I responded as we both laid stretched out and our legs dangled off of the bed.

She furrowed her brows "uhmm hmm even when my mom was giving you the death stare and you almost shit your pants" she chuckled and I did the same.

"Correction did shit my pants & hey she loves me now. I'm basically a part of the family"

She smiled "Don't rush it now Jauregui"

"Well I wasn't the one talking about a wedding, blame mama Drea" I spoke smirking.

//

We were sitting with our backs up against the head board with our fingers interlocked after we both showered. "Let's play a game"

"Okay what is it?" She chuckled

"I'll give you two options and you have to pick which one you prefer & we'll see if we're compatible" I say giving her a cheesy grin.

"Okay okay ask away"

"Pizza or French fries"

"Oh god you know I love food, that's too hard"

"Oh my god Normani, you can't answer the first question?! Just pick one" I said laughing

"I'm thinking! Let's see pizza is so damn good and there's hella flavors you can chose from. But French fries you can eat them with so many-"

"Mani!!" I cut her off.

She laughed "okay okay pizza!"

"Dancing or singing"

"Lauren these are hard!" She whined "I'll say dancing, I'm so passionate about it. It just lets me escape"

"Cuddles or kisses?"

"Well imma have to say cuddles because your lips be a little chapped at times, they be catching me off guard" I sucked my teeth and mushed her.

"Game over, you suck!" I pouted

She laughed "I was only kidding, well half way. But I can buy you some Chapstick to fix your little problem" she said chuckling and running her thumb down my lip smoothly.

I didn't respond, still pretending to be upset. Well I was a little offended my lips are never chapped what is she talking about?

"Guess what?" Her voice spoke smoothly

"What?"

She interlocked our fingers "We can do this whenever and wherever we want now" I blushed.

"And this" she leaned in placing a kiss on my lips which I returned.

"The world isn't going to be ready for Laurmani, the power couple"  I said making waving my hands in the air for emphasis.

"They sure aren't & thank you for all of this Lauren" she spoke "Now about that second surprise, are you going to tell me now?"

"NOPE, don't try it with your pouts either. I'm gonna resist them"

"Oh please you can't resist anything I do. You see this here?" She held her finger in the air "I have you wrapped around it"

"Just for that surprise canceled! I guess I'll take my other girlfriend to the formation tour tomorrow with these front row tickets and back stage passes"

Suddenly I feel my ear drum burst "Noooooooooooo fucking wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy oh my god Lauren"

I chuckle at her excitement. She grabs my shoulder and shakes me a bit "LAURENNNNN YOURE LYING, please dont play"

"I'm nottt, now what do I get in return for my very kind gesture"

She smirked at me "Oh, you get whatever you want"

A/N:

Halloooo sorry I suck at updating, I'll do better 😘❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 1.4K 21
Lauren's life has never been easy. Growing up with an alcoholic mother and a drug addict as a step father she had to learn how to be tough, even thou...
41K 1.1K 32
I'm making a Laurmani Instagram story because i didn't see one to read. Lauren and Normani have never met before and they both audition for x-factor...
53K 1.8K 11
Lauren's in love with the most oblivious human being to ever walk this planet. Really. Also known as; The one where Lauren is dating the hell out of...
342K 11.7K 41
Lauren Jauregui, she is a member from Fifth Harmony and she is 20 years old. She haven't dated anyone in a while, she was focused on her career and f...